Nationalist Fallout

So. Told my family I'm a Nationalist, that we need to put ourselves first. The response was truly awakening for me
>So... your a racist, user?
>What? No, I'm an American- Nationalist, why would that make me racist?
>Only white bigot people are Nationalist, user
I kinda flipped shit. I pointed out BLM, and other organizations and asked why it was OK for them to spew hate. Not once have I mentioned anything about them, BLM, Globalist fucks, the puppet master Sorros.
>user, if your going to be a racist, we can't talk anymore
So, I said alright, and went back home.
It's been about a year now, and every so often I get a call I'll ignore from one of them asking why gifts where returned, why I haven't talked to any of them, etc.
I'm thinking of writing
>Yes, with a pen and paper
About why I will no longer talk to them. I thought about just saying
>Well, I'm still a Nationalist so by your words, I can not speak to you
To be honest, I feel better. I just feel great, not caring about how much media they intake, I don't care that they think I'm a racist anymore. I cared for the first few months but now, I'm calm. At peace.
YET, I don't want them staying under the sway of the false song of globalism
>Fuck you, that's a great line
So... wtf should I write? It feels like I'd be wasting my time, that they would just spew more buzzwords at me.
Anyone else have to just cut people out, or attempt to help them see through the bullshit?

>Mom, before meeting my Dad -RIP- dated a black dude, had a business with him and a kid, and he later stole money from it to buy Crack
>She left him, took my Brother with her, he's not a nigger but very left
>Sister is a SJW, living with a married couple, and after I stumbled upon her search history on the old family pc, know what she's doing with them
>Mom has always been, or claims to be, Centralist, but always votes in a Dem, and even stated she refuses to vote for a Rep
>Dad voted Rep all the time before blarging

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a blast while waiting

I knew writing a lot of text was a mistake here.

>being this much of an autist
>giving up on yur family unless they're drugged out-alcohol dependent losers
you're literally like sjws - if they don't agree with you they're worthless subhumans

Mom's mentally ill, brother fucked off, sister ducked off. I spent the last 5 years taking care of her, and once she recovered dropped that sit on me.
Fuck you too shill

Tell us what your sister's doing

She's currently living with a couple she met on an RP site, working st a museum while trying to make it in theatre.
Last I saw her, she got really fat, short hair dyed blood red

She also is a Redditor, into bondage.
Mainly water bondage.
That was a horrid discovery

Whats your mother illness?

Shouldn't have left your mom, your sister can rot though.
What about brother and father?

Not your blog; fuck off

My whole family are nationalists, it feels fantastic. They'll come around OP if you keep presenting the facts and mock them ever so slightly whenever niggers come up on crimewatch.

It started out as pulling her hair out, and mutated when her parents refused treatment for her.
Now it's social anxiety, depression, all kinds of shit now.

terrible posting technique
didn't read

I left when she became stable. Life's been on hold for 5 years
Brother went off to do his own thing before dad even died

shoot them

I'll attempt to give it a go, but they eat up social and national media like it's God's Word or whatever

That's nice
That's every post. You only go to
MAKES YOU THINK HUH threads, I bet

how can a country be so cucked?

YES I CAN POST REPLIES AGAIN!

I blame Europe. All I ever heard was how we need to be more progressive like the Europeans. I bet they hear the same thing, only with America implaced

Nah you're not happy. Turn them my son! You have the power.

I'm not that angry at them

>we need to be more progressive like the Europeans

So you made up lies about another continent, so now the people from the other continent are to blame?

>merishart logic

Not happy with them, happy that my life's flowing now.
5 fucking years of being blamed while caring for her, blamed for dad's death, not working enough, not cooking her proper meals
>She got breakfast, lunch and dinner, all with fruits, vegies, main courses...
I cleaned for her every damn day as well.

I'm guessing my letter will need to be one page to keep their attention. No idea how to start it

No, I answered your question dipshit. That's what I've heard my entire life from people. Now we have SJW shits

EDIT: Woah thinks for all the upvotes, never expected to be on the front page!

This is why Cred Forums went to shit more so then it was. Bet if I put
>Family is Left
>How convert
And the thread would be filled. Fuck off reddick

>implying our politicians don't use the exact same

As a matter of fact I distinctly remember our "patriots'" suggestion about returning draft and using Switzerland for example of european country having draft.
No mention of the gun laws though. Wonder why.

Step up and be a leader.

My feelings on the situation is that, deep down, you think THEY are right. Or else you wouldn't be scared to share your views with them.
Not to mention, you're asking Cred Forums for advice..

So step the FUCK UP. Grow a pair and truly express your convictions instead of running from them. The subject matter from Cred Forums is like shit on a windshield, it'll only fuck up your life if you don't get it out there.

Stand PROUD about being nationalist and give them the fucking statistics, show them the truth. "There is no higher God than truth" t. Mahatma Ghandi

Your fampai will thank you for showing them the truth. The redpill is fucking earth shattering and it WILL bring you all good. Not to mention, it's a great opportunity to take up leadership of your fragmented, ((disillusioned)) family.

whats wrong with being racist?

>Im an oldfag look at me!!!
Literally grrrrl gamer.

Indo envy that. I see what I typed and have to say, didn't mean to say I blame Europe, I should of said I blame Europe dream shitters, who romance Europe to be like a paradise

Once I left, I became more convinced that I was in the right and just didn't give in to Sob shit anymore. But I think I'll give them all a call and arrange Christmas at my place for a nice chat.
Didn't even say that dipshit.

you missed my point

I heard my GF (who is pretty damn liberal) talking about how free trade agreements hurt everyone except the elite, and I asked her if that made her a nationalist, and she said "yeah I guess I am a nationalist". We finally have something in common in the political world.

I'd never tell her I'm a white nationalist though. I have told her I am starting to lean fascist though (I have always been libertarian, basically the opposite of fascism), and she seems okay with it for the most part, more like she just ignores it rather than getting in a fight about it.

Please leave Cred Forums again. I hear Cred Forums is good for kids.

Your answers are Cred Forums tier
>Durr, grrl gamer, lulz, leaves

Honestly dude, why do you care what your coal burning mother and degenerate sex toy sister think? Would it really improve your life to increase the amount of time spent talking/hanginger out with them?

>BUT BUT FAAAAAAAAAAMILY
Nah m8, fuck that noise, just because one of 'em shit you out doesn't mean you owe them anything

The only redpilled thing to do is to say that you love them, and that it pains you that this is the case. But that you, as a family, cannot be as close if politics are going to be a driving factor.

Say you want to see them, that you want them to love them, and them you. But say that you don't want them to try to antagonise you; and you them.

Make your own way in life, and allow them t make theirs. But don't defoo. Family are the only people who will love you despite anything. Don't throw away that if you can. Be the bigger man, my man.

Also, don't sperg out again.

Not even a white nationalist. It's what baffled me when I told em. They refuse to believe any other type of Nationalist exist

Hm. Yeah, the muh family is what sits on my mind. I don't want to give up on them yet, but just might

The most important thing in any successful nationalist society is family.

If they're are as fucked as you say, then it's your duty to become the rock.

Your father knew this, why don't you?

We had a no politics policy but whenever I spoke to any of em, it was pure shitting on Trump, and out right ignoring what I had to say. For the most part, till I left, I just kept saying to stop talking politics

I know it. It's why I gave up 5 years to get mom better. It's hard to be the rock m8

Also, being the youngest, I'm mostly ignored until it's time to take care of shit.

These are good advice.

I did something similar. It's easy to run away. It's harder to sit down and fix it.

Obviously you gotta do whats best for you man. But if pretty much the only reason you have to keep contact is "but they're family" you've gotta either find a better reason, or just say fuck this I'm out.

You sound like you already know what to do.

Do it for your dad. This is your blood.

I'm not saying swallow blue drink until your credit score drops. Just being involved with the family, even slowly, can have a positive effect.

I think all in all, I can cut out bro and sis. Mom managed to raise us without dad, and she went downhill once we where independent. I came back to care for her later.
So, I think I can narrow it down to just working on mom, since she's the only I even really give a fuck about

Tbqh I disagree with your opinions but you made the right decision here.

They're your fucking family, what kind of asshole stops speaking to his child / sibling just because he has different political opinions ?

If they try to apologize to you though, you should accept it.

Agreed.
This was worth the bullshiters. Just needed someone in my corner for once.
Right, plan on working on the letter. I'll contact them all for the Holidays and see what happens

Sister who study theater and reditor. Fucking kek

>Them apologizing
Made me giggle, but I plan to try

Has anyone called you a child yet? You sound like a child dude. Way to be the elite nationalist family man by completely alienating yourself from your family. Lol at you.

I can understand that senpai. Good luck and godspeed user

>Don't attack their ideology
>Get told to fuck off because of mine over and over

It was even better as she tryed to explain memes to me

Thanks. Off to work now, then will get the letter sent on Monday

trigger them with a selection of the best songs

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Your parents from the boomer generation are anti-authoritarian and hate your race and culture. They're the cooks and hippies that ruined the system in the first place. Boomers are fucked in the head. What the hell did you expect?

Op is retard once again, the best thing in the world is redpilling your whole family, i even get mad now that they're all red pilled nothing I say is as controversial or interesting any more

I used to get to tell my family about all the anti christian things that jews do, now I can't even top them with my power level, they all want to build the wall and get rid of mexicans

I miss the good old days of them being offended by everything I say

You're welcome.

I've done it seven times already. It's tough, but worth it.

Whole family, friends and one neighbor know I'm a nationalist. They are fine with it and some of them are too.

Must suck to live in a world where the people closest to you are sheep.

Well, got to work but a broken pipe sent me home. Working on the letter
>How is thread not kill yet
Dealing with family with my ideology sucks, but have no issues outside with my Trump gear on. It's odd too, that most Latinos I've met
>Commiefornia
Don't want to vote for Hillary and don't want to vote for a TV celebrity. I found its easy to turn them pro-Trump

take a break.
they obviously don't care that much about you if they aren't even willing to speak to you anymore.

Just gather some money and take a vacation to somewhere. Go to a different country for a month to take your mind off of things. Make new friends and be nationalists together.

why americans "come out" as nationalist? isnt a normal thing be a nazionalist?