What is it like to be white in South Africa?

Honest question. The poo is irrelevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXukBUjpEU
youtu.be/hkjwvbTv-jg
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/university-of-pretoria-in-new-race-row-over-black-cancer-20160916
youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU
phys.org/news/2014-02-western-eurasian-genes-southern-african.html
themarker.com/wwwMobileSite/magazine/1.3079568?v=573AE7E39609FEB44C29C782B9B39C43
mof.gov.il/BudgetSite/statebudget/BUDGET2015_2016/Documents/BudgetAndPlan_2015-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mSHHQvY2UOs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
easyafrikaans.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IwGJc5Yot2U
youtube.com/watch?v=MSeGcG0tnpk
wheels24.co.za/News/Guides_and_Lists/horror-crash-kills-4-in-gauteng-why-are-drivers-skipping-lights-in-sa-20160830
youtube.com/watch?v=P_-7yrAAVHY
skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2174
thedti.gov.za/economic_empowerment/bee.jsp
osf.org.za/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/23/activist-behind-oxford-university-rhodes-must-fall-campaign-says/
mikesmithspoliticalcommentary.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks love to have a big mouth but they know if whitey leaves the gibs are gone.

what be gibs?

It's crazy how little them gibs really are, yet they still pump out them babies non-stop.

What are the gibs????

Welfare, affirmative action, shit like that.

also knows as "gibs me dat."

I heard you'll live like a king if you're white, cause deep down the blacks know you're the only one capable of spreading civilization.

A couple hundred rands a month per baby last I checked a few years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXukBUjpEU

>Money, free housing, free/cheap electricity, free water.

They basically just sit around and wait for the gibs each month.

Money, health care, food, shelter

They continue to kill white farmers and white businessmen anyways so that the gibs will be given at higher rate because white men in South Africa are scared.

Depends on where you live.

The upside being that pretty much every Afrikaans speaking person in SA is pretty fucking far right, women included.

I practice speaking on the daily with blue eyed, blonde haired "Boere Meisies" / Farm girls and I'm shocked at some of the things that come out of their mouths.

02:54min
>"...as she opened her mouth, she smelled the perspiration from these guys."
LMAO.

Where do you do that? I'm trying to learn.

POO

Also, to all in thread, I will be posting a weekly or bi-weekly /ORG/ Orania General, dual Afrikaans English thread, so be on the lookout if you enjoy this type of thing. We can all have a place to chill.

SA threads are the best. I usually lurk but I have to post in them lol

and you wilfully subsidise this instead of temporarily leaving, thereby bringing about the collapse of the kaffirstate sooner.

you are part of the problem because you are slowing the decay.

you will never lose your citizenship (this is unconstitutional), even if you did, its absolutely worthless and a nightmare to travel on. you can always go back one day, there is far less risk in leaving than there is in staying and there is far more reward in leaving than staying

why whites are still there is beyond my comprehension. inb4

>MUH WEATHER
>MUH Culture

you can find the same in australia or nz or some of the southern states

Those are Rhodesians in your picture, not Afrikaners.

IN

LOO

LOO

LOOP

:( I guess im the LOOser this time

What happened to THE?

*in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Once I start doing it, I will keep doing it for as long as this website is functioning.

> Get "Tindr + / plus"
> This allows "passport" feature
> Set it to any location in:
> Northern Cape
> Karoo
> Orania
> Hopetown
> Port E. is ok
> Any place you can read as a Dutch name
> Any central area / sparse

They are really great, and the accent is so fucking hot. Literal Ray-cis QT3.14 from a good Christian home.

South Africans are racist and I'm glad that white people are being killed and attacked daily

Africa is for black people, imperialist scum

just understand that they are used to life with an army of black slaves that clean their entire houses and gardens.

they will expect the same if you bring them over

Ek verstaan, maar ek dink nee die Rhodies het 'n probleem nie met die Afrikaaner volk; considering the circumstances.

I'm just saying for my purposes, I don't dwell on it too much, it means the same for me personally. I won't speak for you.

Ons is al vriende hier, man.

I have never paid tax in my life. I am a business owner and going on 12 years working now. The trick is to exposing and abusing the same loop holes that the politicians and big business owners use to fuck over the little guys.

Also contrary to popular belief, I actually enjoy living here. This is my home and my family has lived here for over 300 years, so running away to another country is not something I even consider and besides to what end? With the current way of things every country will be majority black or brown within ten years, so I might as well fortify where I am.

>low quality

wew

>Doesn't pay tax
REEEEE JUST MOVE TO SOMALIA YOU SHITTER

Thanks for the yous boys

its already majority kaffir

guess whats going to happen when the economy eventually collapses

they are going to go mugabe on your ass and your wife and children.

dutchen are hardheaded i will give you that, you are some of the most subborn people on the planet

that wont stop them from slaughtering you.

youv seen zulu, thats your future

Why should I? So Jacob can fund a expansion to Nkandla? So more government workers can drive around at 200 km/h in souped up beamers? Instead of paying tax, I give my workers that added bonus to their pay. I am sure they will put that to much better use.

likewise

>Africa is for black people, imperialist scum
Hmm hmm interesting theory.

Tell me, who is Europe for?

People think I've lost the plot when I go on about the Cape Republic, as if it's a lost cause that's way too unrealistic in achieving.
It will happen. Mark my words.

saffers need to get the fuck out before it's over for them

come to canada/aus/usa

I appreciate your apparent concern, but I am not scared even in the slightest. In the end, death is just a part of life and the sooner we accept that the better. Also, I intend to go down with at least a 10 to 1 kill ratio.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Your thinking is a tad inverse. Let me rephrase:

I would literally rather move to a place where what is going to happen here, already happened there. Because of things like the Orania movement.

>Be Orania
>Be chill with the Jew Rhodies
>Jew Rhodies literally teach Orania how to:
>produce Afrikaaner Dutch Christian Israel
>Profit

I would much rather put my time into creating our own new thing than trying to save beaner land. I love America but it won't exist soon, whether I fight for it or not.

Remember: First world civilizations are only where whites are. Bar none. It doesn't take long to make a utopia when only whites are involved.

White people specifically Slavic, urgic, Anglo saxon, and Aryan.

I never thought of that. I'll give it a try.

Anybody have a good recipe for boerwors? I've got some venison and I want to make something other than brats.

it already did happen and it failed

now you have to fight off an entire continent, 1 billion kaffirs vs white cape colony

good luck. the anc is already bussing coons into townships within the cape and making them vote anc.

you are delusional.

>its already majority kaffir

>What are gibs
Whatever will prevent niggers and bums in general from rioting.

"every country will be majority black or brown within ten years, so I might as well fortify where I am."

This fucking guy gets it.
Say buddy, if I told you that you could get a 750 ml bottle of 40% ABV vodka that was decent quality for 75 rand, do you think people would buy it?

Cape Republic isn't a white-only state. It will be predominantly white and coloured. That's the best that we can do unfortunately, but it will better preserve the white & Afrikaner culture.
We have to be a tad realistic with this.

Just kill burn the cape flats and all will be well. The middle class coloureds are cool

And it's perfectly legal and protected under the constitution. Majority of people don't even know about this, but whenever they do find out they are always in favour of this. It's just about educating and exposing them to this matter.
Trust.

yeah except for one small little problem:

you will be surrounded by a billion starving murderous niggers

no amount of ammo stockpiling will save you
no amount of quick reloading will save you
no amount of teaching your wives and kids to shoot will save you

nothing will save you when the kaffirs start to rampage.
they will come in the night, cut off your electricity and then burn your house down with you in it or shoot you if you look out the window.

you are going to need closer to 500:1 in order to make any noticeable difference.

again: you dont stand a chance and it will happen within our lifetime

I believe so, alcohol has become overpriced as of late and its increasing steadily so people are always seeking cheaper alternatives.

Zeg blaadje, hou jij je lelijke elandenharses eens dicht

We need a coloured Eugene to go and redpill the Cape Flats, they're also very racist towards blacks and hate them -- I'd argue more than us at times.

Haha! Goed topic weer, vogeltjesdans!

I am not a space marine. Besides you seriously think I am going to engage them head on? Guerrilla warfare has always been a staple of South African warfare.

If I ever voted it would be for an Independent Cape!

you have no right to discussion here, holland turned its back on the dutch cape colony, they fucking hate you because you are kike tier scum

>whenever they do find out they are always in favour of this.
again conveniently ignoring hte hundreds of niggers that the anc is bussing into cape squatter camps.

you are literally trying to restart apartheid, thinking its even remotely possible is retarded

See Below

It's fucking happening. Smart whites vs kaffirs. I wonder who will win, probably without any real fighting.

Sorry man, I have not had my taste of Braii or Boerwors, or Biltong.

These motherfuckers love sausage, beef jerky, and meat. and I can't wait because I do too.

It's Boer zyzz time.

>you have no right to discussion here
Check that privilege hard and early

Yeah I'm just going to leave this here:

"The 5,000 Matabele warriors surrounded the laager and then sat and waited for several hours. Potgieter eventually tied a red rag to a whip that had the effect of goading the warriors into action and they rushed the laager. The trekker's guns eventually became too hot to hold and were recharged by spitting the slugs down the barrels from the trekker's mouth where they were stored and tamping down the charge by banging the butt of the gun on the ground.Luca van Rensburg There was no time for anything else. Lucas van Rensburg (right) took part in the battle at age 12.

As the range shortened, there was hand to hand fighting until eventually the Matabele withdrew - the very first time they had failed in battle. Guns were then cleaned in the respite and powder replenished. Then came a second attack that was barely beaten off. Wounded warriors were identified by their sweating and finished off ny fire from the laager.
After the Battle

The Battle of Vegkop MemorialThirty-three men and seven boys had defeated five thousand determined, trained Matabele warriors killing more than five hundred. The Matabele retired with all the trekker stock. Two Voortrekkers had been killed, including Potgieter's brother. After the fight 1,137 assegais were collected from inside the laager.

The Voortrekkers then felt truly that they really were on a mission from God."

t. Battle of Vegkopf.

>the poo is irrelevant

God DAMMIT India. Own your poo, it's what makes you YOU.

I leled

Cool, appreciate the input.

Yeah. You often used to hear people from the AWB and Orania talk about Israel and how'd they took ideas from them when it came to nationalism and building a state.

saw sa vs australia odi cricket today

half the team was either nigger or pajeet. fucking disgusting.

>kaffirs with sticks are as dangerous as kaffirs with aks

you realize that aks cost $10 USD in mozambique right?

Also don't forget.

"The Battle of Blood River is the name given for the battle fought between 470 Voortrekkers, led by Andries Pretorius, and an estimated 15,000–21,000 Zulu attackers on the bank of the Ncome River on 16 December 1838, in what is today KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Casualties amounted to 3,000 of king Dingane's soldiers dead, including two Zulu princes competing with prince Mpande for the Zulu throne. Three Pioneers commando members were lightly wounded, including Pretorius himself."

I just took that from the wikipedia page but it sums it up pretty nicely.

>3000+ Zulu warriors killed
>3 Voortrekkers wounded

hows south africa now?

I have a small workforce consisting of 8 guys. I rather employ a small, skilled and dedicated group of guys instead of tugging around a large, useless and unmotivated troop of apes. I also try to pay them 10% more than the industry standard and reward them on jobs that rake in a large profit.

That always cracks me up.

Campuses are fucked right now, SU is incredibly based. Video related.

youtu.be/hkjwvbTv-jg

Yeah i fucked up the question my bad bad. But you got it in the end

Not too bad for the most part, whitey keeping things afloat as usual. I would honestly feel less safe in Europe at this time, all jokes aside.

>implying canada owes anything to south african settlers

jy dink soos 'n houtkop

I will just say I'm under the impression that there is a lot more than simply idea sharing going on. Some things are eerily similar.

Boere with flintlock / panflash rifles are a dangerous as Boere with ACOG AR-15s and R1 (FAL)s?

K.

You realize it's people with >100 IQ vs. hordes of borderline retards...right?

Why is it when I hear about South African whites they're always Afrikaans?

What happened to Anglo SA's? Did the Afrikaans finally get revenge for the Boer wars.

Well, I am an Anglo-South African. I have no idea why there are so few on pol.

>implying you need more than an iq of 100 to pull a trigger

It's like being an Indian in a bathroom. You always have this feeling that you don't belong where you are.

They are around. They are usually the salty SA posters on Cred Forums. No offence to my sout piele out there but you guys really need to calm down.

>nigger
>cricket

Aweh! Fok ja, ek will onthou. Dankie.

Hoe jy weet "houtkop,' blaar?

I know them feels, Sven.

Consume. Breed. Expand.
Make SA great again!

>I will just say I'm under the impression that there is a lot more than simply idea sharing going on. Some things are eerily similar.
Are you implying that they're in cahoots with each other? What I do know is that there have been plenty of Afrikaners that have actually moved over there after converting.

t. Soutie praat

>Implying low IQ people can stave off even basic military tactics.

>Implying they know how to service their rilfes

>>Implying they know how to service their rilfes
they have been doing it for 20 years user

its really not that hard to wipe down and grease some parts ffs.

White people were the first to settle in South Africa.

I am going to be respectful of what I feel like I know because I don't live there yet. I'm in possession of application paperwork / more details than are simply online; so I don't want to be slinging private information. If you see where I'm coming from.

I had no idea about that, any sauce? Hopefully not too many, ugh. It makes me sad enough about them moving to Georgia.

I'm implying that if you look how Israel did their little divide and conquer routine, while kind of sort of being legal during the process, it's awful similar to what Orania is doing. Only difference that Orania has an advantage being that they took worthless land and made it absolutely beautiful. It will only be faster for ons / hulle.

Some of the rule policies which I won't share at this point are awwwwful similar to what I would imagine an Israel citizenship application would look like.

and on and on.

Dunno. Some of the afrikaans guys are funny, some unfortunately are dumb.

One of the Afrikaans guys is Lourens van Niekerk. Tell me I'm wrong

Lourens is one of those guys who does not know how to keep his /pol under wraps. It hurts, it's so funny.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/university-of-pretoria-in-new-race-row-over-black-cancer-20160916

Im anglo

>Colonel Kaffir!?
>Yes, private Muthulubantu
>We are out of Froglube, is there any CLP left?
>Oh no, just ask the armory
>Ok Colonel, need to get my Irons adjusted too

>Things that have never happened for 1000, Alex.

>"This is why Trump is the God Emperor of mankind. He sees right through you. Stop taking everything for granted and blaming whites. Our privileges have been earned. I'm over this shit. Cheerz"

I think I know what you're talking about.
Surprised it hasn't been posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU

jesus, Boers are fucking hardcore.
I appriciate you for killing as many niggers as you do.

ever heard of the west indies?

bunch of religious nutters

Yeah, super hardcore
>smugpepe.png

and this

>The professor made him apologise in class but Lourens read from a paper and we couldn't even hear him.

This.

Also, checked.

I read once that there are now more welfare recipients in SA than there are people in employment.

How is there not outrage among the rapidly shrinking middle classes?

You realise that Orania is a private company. It has 1000 employees. They are paid in a fake fiat currency, and worst of all don't have enough women to go around.

It would seem that without pussy, Orania is probably doomed.

can't tell if sarcastic or not..

Which white people settled before the Khoi?
While it's true that people of european descent arrived a few hundred years before the Nguni/Bantu people and were absorbed by the Khoi, the Khoi were here long before the settlers.

See
phys.org/news/2014-02-western-eurasian-genes-southern-african.html

Those are concentration camps for the boers.

no.. just calling you out for being a bit of an sjw.

But they... only lived there for hundreds. Blacks arrived AFTER the Dutch.

Like any place it depends on how wealthy you are.

We are struggling to make ends meet here.

We were finally going to get a little bit ahead and then my brother needed surgery. Luckily for us the doctors were willing to negotiate the price down.

>They recently built poor women's dorms
> Ora pegged at the rand, and is literally generating money by being in circ
> Yes...private.

In America mudshits can just walk right on in and buy a house. You act like that's a bad thing.

I was taking about South Africa only.

im not, just trying to demonstrate how pointless your plight is, you will die for nothing, they will rape your wife and burn your child to death with boiling hot water. they will then hang both.

you might be fortunate to have your throat slit first, you might before to watch and partake.

>inb4 edgelord
this has been happening and continues to happen all over south africa, feel free to keep pretending its not though.

This has to be Mohammad. I would be just as skeptical with a French post.

South africa is big, its a good few englands at least. The bantu folk arrived within the current borders about a 1000 years ago. Prior to that there were khoi/san folk living across the whole country.
Bantu people while crushing the khoi kingdoms in the north - e.g. mapungubwe around 900 years ago and penetrating into current kwazulunatal and the eastern cape, did not cross the kalahari or the karoo. Thus the southern western portions of the country were predominantly khoi ( Griqua, San etc) , while the northern and eastern areas were populated by bantu people.

During the colonial era, movements of people were still under way - e.g. the matabele went from natal to zimbabwe and tswana people were pushing south from botswana into areas such as the transvaal, freestate and current day lesotho.

Within the current borders, maybe.

But within the original nation? Cape Town had never seen a single one.

just curious, without being a complete dick bc I guess people need something to get them through the day, but have you ever been to ZA?

Do you have family, friends, money, a marketable skill? And you realize even with any skill you have, no one wants to hire a White bc it throws off their BEE quota?

Also their Rand is crashing, uni system abut to totally go under, at this point they'll surely give you a tourist via to take your money, but to live there?
If you were a nigger and wanted to go crawl into a tin shack in a township, but I don't see how any White is actually planning to live there.

the people I know still there have families and some sort of connections to work the system when they need to (like if they get arrested by a nigger cop on a power trip and thrown in a cell with 40 HIV niggers).
I just don't see...if you are miserable and unhappy in Jewmerica, you will be miserable and unhappy there, but moreso. you have even fewer rights there as a White.

Just my opinion, but everyone I know who has left said they are glad they did.

I'm saying that someone is making a lot of money, possibly and probably at the expense of some hard working people. It would be a wonderful thing if Orania was not a nationalist cult scam, but in the history of such enterprises, most turn out to be scams. It faces huge hurdles. The fact that it still exists is a feather in it's cap, however, it has failed to appeal to the 'afrikaaner nation' and has as a result failed to live up to the hype under which it was launched all those years ago.

I cruised through their 'web' a few months ago. It was full of holes, misconfigured servers and ripe for pawnage. I didn't touch anything - but I could see that there was not much going on - misconfigured servers should be fixed, these were just left in that state - because no one was using them. I give them a 3/10 chance for still being around in 20 years.

This is correct, the cape was not settled by bantu people, it was all khoi until the settlers arrived. The karoo and to the north the kalahari acted as a buffer. Why it did so is not clear, as the majority of khoi people were pastoralists, not hunter gatherers. It may also be that some of the khoi were militarily capable of keeping bantu people out of their territories.

Interestingly, many khoi sacred sites are still sacred sites today for the bantu people who have displaced / absorbed them. You see this in the drakensberg, lesotho, botswana - even namibia - so there may have been something else going on too.
But you are quite correct, the bantu never crossed the karoo in any numbers.

This is particularly noticable if you look at words for animals and birds in each indigenous language. For cape endemic species there are no xhosa names at all ( xhosa being the closest bantu group to the cape geographically). Its like they were never there

The problem is that niggers have machine guns now, so you can't expect to fight them with a 1:1000 exchange ratio anymore.

You can't divide a nation based on ethnic criteria anymore, lad

>First-World civilizations are only where whites are

Not true. Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong are all first-world.

>that shirt

top kek

Actually you can, they are absolutely pathetic when it comes to fighting.

>dutchen are hardheaded i will give you that, you are some of the most subborn people on the planet
can confirm, afrikaners are some of the toughest motherfuckers in the world

I'm not going to live in SA, I'm going to live in Orania. You are talking about two different things man. Regardless of what you think about it.

Money? Yes, I will have some. To me it's some, to them it's a lot.

Skills? More than a few, in a wide range of fields. I'm not even bragging, but yes, I'm a very capable individual.

I'll be starting multiple businesses when I get there.

I can get a permanent visa, it's not that hard.

I won't be doing anything illegal, so I'm not really worried about that.

I know you feel like you are devils advocating, but you haven't really made a viable argument in my opinion, but perhaps you don't know that much about the Orania Beweging.

Not being a dick but those don't really apply to me, I have 2 STEM degrees so I won't be going to Uni, etc, etc.

Machine guns?
We've moved beyond them

what about Israel? Surrounded by nearly 100 million uppity dune coons. They could make it work, just make the niggers all fight eachother so they don't gang up and get you.

Yea, they have a complete lack of tactics and organisational skills.

10-1 is still only 10 dead mate, aim higher, like 300-1 then i'll be impressed by your vigor

It really doesn't though, man. You know there are a shitload of kids born there, and they had a housing shortage there? The leaders need to let it expand more, I will say that. This "sustainable growth" plan is stupid. Monitor, but don't restrict.

Most of my friends in SA have 2 MPBS lines. I don't think anyone ever accused Africa of being technologically advanced, Afrikaaner or not.

Have some faith man. Asseblief. You owe it to yourself.

Orania has literal ties to Israel, but the leaf won't hear it.

He's going to box Tradoushe and put cheese kurds on his fries later while approving 1M new "refugee" apps.

Israel has received more in aid than all other aid receiving countries put together. I'm not trying to burn them down, just trying to make the point that they have tremendous backing of other peoples money which Orania does not and is unlikely to ever have.

As an example there is much talk about israels greening of the desert, making vegetables where the arabs did nothing. The truth is somewhat different - Israeli agriculture relies on some of the heaviest use of pesticides and fertilisers on the planet. Someone else pays for those things so its doable. From a water perspective, well Israel uses the water that it has plus most of the water that exists in the future palestinian state. However you feel about that, it isn't a matter of israeli's rolling up their sleaves and doing a bit of work. A lot of non israeli money has to be added to the process on a continual basis to make it happen, and certainly to have kicked it off in the first place. And this condidtion does not inform the orania scenario

nice win against NZ bro

I think you are off base, man. Honestly.

>Orania water? Karoo river
>Orania heat? Solar heating
>Orania currency? Rand backed Ora. Ie, every exhanged rand is put into a mutual fund. If the rand fell, the Ora would be worth more, not less anyway.
>Orania schools? Check
>Orania farms? Big fucking ones.
>Any other people nearby? Nope, not for hundreds of miles.

And on and on. It wasn't set up on an off chance, this is someone's life work here. And you are writing it off on a Vietnamese quilting forum. That's a little...frustrating.

The leaders don't really want it to expand more - because they will loose control - the leaders are the majority shareholders. In addition, they act as proxies for hidden shareholders.

The lack of transparency into their shareholding split is the biggest thing that concerns me about orania. They have a good orchard based agriculture thing going on, they have a couple of businesses - and they restrict the flow of new comers. Without wanting to head over to wikipedia to read up on them again, I get the impression that they don't want 'trouble makers' i.e. people who might ask too many questions, or who might think too much for themselves. They seek the subservient yesmen. That to me is a big indicator of it being a commercial enterprise first, with the nationalist cult stuff just being a cover and a way to get skilled but subservient people to become a captive labour pool for the good of the business. I hope I'm wrong, but I would be doing wrong if I did not say what I see.

It's not a matter of "devil's advocate," it's a matter of a reality check. I've lived in ZA, as far as as Oriana, you need to be a afrikaans-speaking, dutch-ancestry and dutch reformed protestant.
I wish Oriana were doing well, but from all i've heard (from actual people, not Jewish media) it isn't.
The first sign that you might be meming a bit too hard or in a manic episode is giving yourself name Eugene T.B. here.
anyway, good luck with it and I do hope it works out, can only warn people they might be sailing into a hurricane cannot deter them any other way.

>They seek the subservient yesmen.
did you ever think they close ranks for fear of jewish media or gvt lurking?
which is certainly a legit fear.

>Ek het vier mand leer nou, en ek praat baie goed, dankie.

>"afrikaans-speaking"

Yes. Ek het liefde vir die taal.

>" dutch-ancestry"

Nope. No you don't. You obviously need to be white, unofficially.

> "dutch reformed protestant"

Again, that's literally not true, I have physically spoken to council leaders there, you're wrong.

The reality check is that you are pretending to have more information than you really do, and are at the least being arrogant.

My israeli point was mainly about money. Not water and stuff. Although its a pretty dry place - no rain for 7 months of the year and while the orange rive does flow nearby - its a river that can dry up completely at times - I have rafted some of it, and in some places in dry years it can run underground for kilometers - particularly in the hopetown douglas areas.. And there are people near by - Hopetown is about 25km away, Luckhoff and Kraankkuil are a bit closer.

I am completely willing to heap praise on the fact that orania still exists, and represents many peoples life works. But it is non-transparent in an uncomfortable way - sort of like stepford. Its a bit too stepford, and the fact that I cannot see into it makes me suspicious. I wish them no ill, and have no interests in the outcome either way. I wish them success primarily for the 1000 souls who have dedicated themselves to making it happen.

My view remains the same, something seems off. I give them a rational objective 3/10 for being around in 20 years if nothing changes. If they increased transparency they would grow a lot faster and stand a better chance.

Nations are entirely defined by ethnic criteria.

YOU FOOL. THOSE ARE HONORARY ARYAN NATIONS.

I'm glad that trayvon Martin died and I hope you and your family get killed by police for making death threats on the internet.

No one gives them a hard time to be honest. The media don't pry, the government does not legislate them away etc. I think they are regarded as a curiosity, a throw back to a south africa that disappeared in the 50's or 60's.

But the fact that the people who live in Orania and are shareholders in the business do not know who the shadow shareholders are is concerning. As I said, its a bit stepford.

>at the least being arrogant.
Eish, you are right user, there's gold in dem der hills. The rush is on.
Reading about south africa and experiencing the non-tourist parts are very different things. people have to see things for themselves. Trauma and privation build character.

Kek what a guy.

Ok, you definitely have a point there, no doubt.

I have nothing other to add to that, we agree.

Maybe things will change, maybe it takes people like us to loosen things up? Idk. We'll see.

Everyone here will see actually. I'll be putting up a pretty complete doc of the whole thing.

My GF always said they were like american mormons-- closed, isolated, and don't fuck with them unless you are born into them or they want nothing to do with you.
the rand just jumped yesterday after a bunch of euro pension funds bought bonds, would love to short it.
the whole thing just makes me sad, what South Africa could still be if the rest of world had just fucked off. anyway, deal with life as is.

Did you notice how one of the guys on this thread was probably lourens? There were a bunch of south africans - one of them talking about soutpiele ( english south africans) , and then when I posted the story everything fell silent.

Lourens, lourens lourens. You must keep your /pol in your pants. kek.

The tone of a man who very clearly thinks lowly of himself. Don't worry, no one thinks you would ever take a side or fight for something. You are clearly too wise for such petty things.

Like...nihilism...man.

You do have a good point on the ETB handle, but it's one I've been using for 6ish months now so it's more of a simple handle than a statement. I'll give you that one.

I fucking knew it, you aren't American. You wouldn't have said American Mormons.

I bet you aren't white either. It's coming together now. That's usually how coalburners talk about their white familes who disown them.

"Old racist hillbillies, bible thumpers"

Yeah....

Mormons are friendly as shit by the way, one more clue that you are either a shitskin or not American. They don't like mudshits.

What's your economy based on? Do whites still make good money? What are common white professions now that gibs occupy all the political ones?

Source for this?
I leave here and there's a big trend in anti fertilizing . Also, the conjecture between desert cultivation and chemicals and foreign aid is some tinfoil shit...
Never mind the fact that the foreign aid to Israel is only 2% of our budget while 50 % of our budget is the defense budget and all the us money goes there (to buy arms from the us, IFK)

>tl;dr - how the us foreign aid goes to the pockets of 3 American arm dealers pockets themarker.com/wwwMobileSite/magazine/1.3079568?v=573AE7E39609FEB44C29C782B9B39C43

I've met mormons. The kind who bring me their picture book to my door, the picture book that is like a cross between the bible and lord of the rings ( no disrespect ) full of fantastic full colour fantasy art.

Beyond that I've read a bit about mormons on their two year travel thing - sounds hip, except for one fact, they get sent out in pairs, each one tasked with keeping the other on the straight and narrow, and each is supposed to report the other in case of any shenanigans.

In that regard, I think orania folk may be like mormons. That sort of 'policing' is only necessary to keep people from thinking for themselves. Step out of line and you lose. And what you have is not that much since the skills acquired are relevant in such a small microcosm. So in effect, if you are found out you lose everything and have nothing. Maybe thats a better description of scientologists than either mormons or orania folk, but it's the kind of thing that tends to be unsustainable without a hell of a lot of input and investment.

I don't have a source but I know we just approved a 32 Billion dollar aid package for Israel.

I'm happy for you guys, but you are literally the friend that keeps asking for 2 dollars, every single day. Sigh.

>Only two percent of our budget

This fucking guy. The balls on him. What a mench.

I guess you are not challenging the water thing. I'll look for the fertiliser/pesticide stuff and reply when I find it.

Yeah that's all true. They say they worship Christ, the bible, and their testament but I've been to a service and they literally only study their bible.

I'll tell you one thing though, they are not degenerate. I mean...really good people it seems like.

Well, let me ask you this. What is it, that you would want to do, that you don't think you will be able to do there? Genuinely curious.

>Alkohol, check
>Braii, gotta have it
>Guns? Bet your ass there's guns.
>Sex? Get a wife, should have one anyway
>White children, see above
>Racism, sure.

I mean....what? What is it?

And on the receiving more aid than all other countries put together, you have to look at it historically, i.e. since 48, cumulatively, including military aid ( which does go back to the US - probably never leaves the US - just goes straight to the manufacturers ) and research grants. I will look for this too.

Because I'm sure if we were neighbors, and some locals were going to start sticking up communist propaganda, and tell the children about gay sex and fucking kaffirs, we would be like...hey, fuck right off with that shit.

So in a way, it seems like a feature, rather than a burden. It's a conservative whites only town. That's the rules, I'm good with that lol

It's 38 for 10 years
Israel's budget is 350 billion shekels (. mof.gov.il/BudgetSite/statebudget/BUDGET2015_2016/Documents/BudgetAndPlan_2015-2016.pdf ) which is 90+ b dollar. Considering the avg budget growth out budget in the next 10 years would be Avg 100b at least. So the foreign us aid is 3.5% avg of our budget, and all of it goes to our defense budget (to buy arms from us arms dealers)

1. Cred Forums.....;)
2. freedom to question without being targeted as a result
3. freedom to grow as an individual - to become whatever I want to become without consequence
4. the freedom to remain in orania, even if the whole of orania wanted me to leave - it's a private property, which means my rights are secondary to the rights of my employer. I can't think of a bad thing I would do - but what if orania wanted something from me that I was unwilling to give.
5. engaging with global culture

I'll think of a few more.

You are ignoring the eu grants etc. And you are ignoring the cumulative amount of money that the world has invested in you. Some years you get less, some years you get more, some years you get armament resupplies for free cause hezzie was too good for you and you were just out killing civilians anyway...

Point is, if israel had not been invested in, and if israel recieved no foreign toys, there would be no israel. There probably would not be a big hole in the ground, but there would be no zionist enterprise either.

We haven't received aid in 48. Just loans to buy food. And when did, we recover it as a pawn in the 3D chess against Russia.

>its already majority kaffir
its allways been

We have the support of America,SA doesn't.
we also have religious zeal and prevalent nationalism,which isn't a thing among white South Africans i guess

Again, saying things with zero sources or references. The PA receives billions in Europe grants, not the state of Israel. In Israel the eu only gibs money to shitry liberal NGOs.
Point is , as much as it pains you , Israel was built on hard work, smarts and sweats, yes with some political savvy too, but way less then the weight you pol/tards give it. We actually make shit other people buy, implement austerity measures in war and hard times , and pretty cutting edge WRT agriculture and high tech.

>tfw no EsCape

Damnit, you just jewed me. You just made it sound so much more reasonable. Son of a bitch. Ok, schlomo. Fair enough.

1. You can still have 4 chan, I heard they are going to have T1 / 10 MBPS lines in Orania soon

2. Council members are elected. Run for it. I'm sure you can say whatever you want in a reasonable format. Honestly.

3. What are you afraid you will do that wouldn't align? I get the feeling this is the crux of the issue.

4. That's a little paranoid, man. If they kicked someone out who dindu nuffins it would literally fuck the whole project because no one would *ever* move there again, you can count on it.

5. Global culture? You aren't allowed to leave? How do you celebrate that outside of your house? Ek verstaan nie.

Meant to answer

I think pretty much all of recent history would disagree with you on that one. Pretty subjective thing to say imho. What user said is a good point, you can't just chalk it up to "zeal," that's kind of a cop out. South African whites have plenty of both.

There will be one.

yu got no aid in 48? chutzpa

Mate they literally gave you nuclear weapons, both uranium and tech.
They gave you weapons, they still do

And anyway this thread is about south africa

SO why dont you fuck off and stop derailing the thread or I'll report you.

Simple solved. Goodbye

>mfw glorious dual British South African masterrace
>got to go to a Brit Uni instead of the current South African ones that are getting torched

>South African whites have plenty of both.

What would convince a white south African to stay in a land where everyone wants to kill him? a Jewish settler would do it because he believes god told him too,and its written in a book he reads every day multiple times.

Afrikaners are indigenous to the Cape region

Covering off each of the relevant points, ignoring the fact that I dont want to invest my life in orania

2. I could be council, and I might win, and I might be able to say what I want in a reasonable format, but but, what if I wanted to say something deemed unreasonable ( investigating my own response here I find that I am afraid of being ostracised by something I do not understand e.g. treading on the rights of the hidden shareholder, and the suspicion that I am just second class - I don't even know who all the share holders are - somehow this makes me nervous )

3. It is the crux, you are perceptive. I am not a nationalist per se, I am neither right nor left wing, I like what works, everything else is a distraction. The labels are for football fans - Hunter Thompson once said, when asked who his favourite football team was, that the question was like asking him which was his favourite oil company or airline. He loved football, he just wasn't loyal to a side. I don't know I buy into the idea of orania as it stands. I would be afraid of being found out. I might get drunk one day and let everybody know. That might be bad - especially considering I dont drink much...
4. fact is that not that many people have gone there, most of the folk who leave I think are low level crims and lazy fuckers, but none the less the security of tenure is a problem.
5. Sure I can leave, but I can't live there in the middle of nowhere and work for a reat tech company, so that I can afford to leave. I am unlikely to work with world class programmers and business managers and process engineers and so forth.

Its funny, I have paddled the river between hopetown and douglas about ten times, I have probably paddled past orania a couple of times without realising it, its a beautiful area, arid, hard. But do I want to live there. I dunno man.

Some of us moved back home.

thats a tough call.
Dutch colonists landed in the cape. Then the dutch lost control of the cape and it got handed over to the brits. The brits oppressed the dutch settlers, so some of them moved inland. This upset a couple of african apple carts and the dutch began to settle the interior. At some point they set up a couple of republics which were fine until they discovered gold, then the brits decided that the republics belonged to them and invaded. Even tho the brits signed a treaty saying the dutch settlers were cool and had nothing to fear from the brits.
They stole the biggest diamond we had for their queens crown....errr we gifted it, of course, and then relied on us to manage their ww1 efforts.

So up to this point we dont have afrikaaners. Afrikaaners are derived from this tranche of dutch settlers or boers, but the first afrikaans bible does not appear until 1933, and the acceptance of the label and identity of afrikaaner does not become accepted until about 1938. Before that they are boers or something in between. Not afrikaaners. They still do dutch schools and stuff until the 20's.

So afrikaaners are indigenous to the whole of south africa, not just the cape

Funnily enough my neighbour (english) opened up a bilitong shop in town.

Tons of SA's showed up on the opening day, out of nowhere, to buy bilitong. I had no idea there were so many around where I live.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSHHQvY2UOs

thread tune, it's russian, but fuck I love it.

Transvaal transvaal!!

What do you South African's think about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

what is your opinion on it, or how do you see it in the future?

I cannot believe a thing exist like this and is not being attacked by the government/liberals.

t. Tyrone Jamal

2. "what if I wanted to say something deemed unreasonable"

This seems like a fear of commitment.

3. I completely agree, but it's only labelled like that for legal reasons. Orania is a registered reservation, so it's "Afrikaners" who live there. ne? I don't have a side, I just want to be with my extended family of European peoples, who interestingly enough tend to have the same principles wherever you go. I am a young American, and Afrikaner values are....my normal values.

Oh, if you look on Youtube there are videos of people being piss drunk in Orania. "Want dis lekker in Orania" is one I think.

4. Agreed. That needs to be addressed, and I'm sure it will as the city starts to be more in control of it's region.

5. That's a globalization pipe dream man. Would you really trade your family and your people out for a big city job, surrounded by kaffirs? I'm a pretty smart guy too, I have done some stuff. But nothing in this world will ever be worth family. No one can convince me of it.

It's not big right now. But what about when it is?

It's almost like....someone has to be a Voortrekker......lmao

At any rate, it was good talking with you, I know it's about midnight there. Look out for my /ORG/ draade in the next month or so, I'd like your discussion on my findings. I'm documenting the whole deal.

Yep we integrate really well and can't get spotted out in the street as foreign, usually, until we talk.

I read somewhere that there are something like 500 000 Saffers in the UK now, so definitely one of the larger immigrant groups.

>Tons of SA's showed up on the opening day, out of nowhere, to buy bilitong.
I often home in on the odd expat stores in the cities too. Biltong is expensive here though.

This has to be bait. Literally most of this thread has been about Orania. Read almost every single post my ID has made.

If this isn't bait you need to read better.

Has to be bait. The whole thread, man.

no one is questioning the future of it though.

The likelihood that it remains boer only in the future. I just don't see that happening.

and btw, I'm talking specifically Orania.

Why would it matter if it were Boere only? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I've only been talking about Orania. The entire time.

cool comfy chat. midnight means nothing on saturday...I will look out for the draad - be careful with the use of draad - draad trek - its a euphamism for wanking. kek.

5. Career is important, and its a good way to extend family holdings and abilities. Working with the right people brings a lot of happiness. It's not a first priority, but I could do that in europe. All of it. And I probably would not miss orania. I'm gonna look up 'want dis lekker in orania' now.

It is ridiculous to think that a government in is going be okay with a white-only town. Particularly when their standard of living will far surpass the rest of the country.

see

How do I learn Afrikaans?

easyafrikaans.com/

I used to torture the fuckers after I came back to states to do my law degree. They were so earnest and I was bored, read book of mormon and would call the guy with random questions.
I haven't been back in a long time, can't imagine what Durban looks like these days. My ex-Gf turned into a religious, christian-zionist nut, got the smash and grab proof glass, doesn't stop at robots and is still there (despite 3 home invasions in last 5 years).
I'm just imaging Zuma's ex-wife as new president. The Boers are hard people, esp way out East, but no idea if they will survive next 10 years.

Baie dankie, vriend

How would Afrikaners feel about an Anglo-Murrican visiting SA and talking to them in their babby-tier Dutch?

Durban is significantly blacker than you might remember, but just a s muggy and seditious as its always been, with a vicious rip on the beaches and the small clubs that dot the centre.

Stopping at robots ( you used the right word, kek, I once gave directions to a brazilian, he missed the left turn and kept going straight thinking I was refering to michelin man or something, came back all pissed at me) is sort of optional at night, but you really have to have your shit about you

youtube.com/watch?v=IwGJc5Yot2U
youtube.com/watch?v=MSeGcG0tnpk
wheels24.co.za/News/Guides_and_Lists/horror-crash-kills-4-in-gauteng-why-are-drivers-skipping-lights-in-sa-20160830

I think they would be impressed. No one wants to learn afrikaans. Even english speaking saffas are asked in business circles if they can speak - it's a definite plus if you do. Most foreigners who visit would not make an effort to learn the 'language of apartheid oppression'. But it's a fun language, personally I enjoy afrikaans poetry. Its quite powerful.

>how coalburners talk about their white familes who disown them.
Not quite sure what to even say. A White guy who has lived out in Boer country and seen the shit there firsthand tries to (albeit gently) give you a reality check on what life is actually like there, and you respond with "nigger."

Actually, my main problem with mormons these days is the spics and niggers they are bringing in and--much like dutch reformed-- when it became untenable economically to hold their actual beliefs, they said "well, we've checked our books again and it turns out niggers don't actually carry the mark of cain wit the dark skin" just as DRC did with "well, we've decided apartheid is a BAD thing, goyim, vote against it."
At least the Boers had the gumption to shoot one of their man traitors in the back.

user, look at the language i used with you, go back and look. Did I insult you personally, was I even impolite with you?

How do you intend to handle it when a kaf cop gets uppity with you when they pull you over so a flashing light, motorcade of niggers is passing and talk to you like a piece of shit?

you won't last 5 mins user. If you have 2 STEM degrees, great. How the fuck does that help people of Oriana and make you an asset to them?
You are living a delusion. South africa was fun for a time in late 90s before all really broke loose. You missed it. Look at the brain-drain going on, ask yourself what happens if you get sick, look at the economic picture.

Natives-- in the Cape, anglos are isolated from it. Boers have grown up trained to sleep wit their gun and wake up and do patrols every 2 hours to see that the dogs haven't been poisoned.
I'd get some more info more the Orinana people were I you. Good luck.
t. "nigger."

You would want to go to Umhlanga and around Balito

Has absolutely everything moved out to Umhlanga yet?
Last I was there the CBD was dying and largely abandoned to African ownership.

btw, I live in a small town of 15 thousand in OK. We got a bunch of boers moving here. they're all farmers. nice people, sick accents too.

What's the big push to move outside of SA? Is it genuine racism?

Read and weep.

hau, my Gf's father had saved one of the "Whites Only" beach sides and had it saved with his Rhodesian army shit in his den (he was a French/German Rhodesian, Mother was a Boer).
Learned a lot from those people, grateful for my time there, but when my GF went from naming the Jew to Christian-zionism and even kaffir sympathy, it was time to bolt.

Still wonder what life would be like had I stayed, loved it there. Everything but the kafs. Even the kafs could have been handled without marxist influence and with proper discipline.

If you are interested, Dr WL Pierce did a few good shows on ZA:
youtube.com/watch?v=P_-7yrAAVHY

Yeah I know, but you gotta do durban sometimes too. It can be fun for a few hours.

They are starting to try "renew" the city center like whats happen in JHB but everything is mostly now in Umhlanga and it's still growing.

Go look at skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2174

That sounds like the best den ever.

Did he tell you any good stories about tracking commies the bush?

yup, you got it.
But you wanna see durban, sometimes. You don't just wanna hang out in someone elses safe space. Climbing out of your comfort zone is good for the soul. And mostly it won't kill you.

that's such horseshit. any afrikanners will tell you that

trying to get a mental picture of it in my head. there were no "jewggle directions on phone" at time or cars with direction system/map (though you could print directions out).
Are you a big fan of the Boks and in a rage over what the kafs have done with the quotas and losing to fucking Argentia? I have more friends angrier over that than ever were over the plaasmoorde ironically.

>Another edgy white nationalist thread on Cred Forums
>thinks he is being original and ''in touch'' with his ''white comrades''
>

daai fokken ou... hy motiveer my om die republiek te herbou. wie's in ouens?

He was a quiet guy, not too fond of his daughter with a yank (nor were her brothers for that matter, who tried to knock shit out of me all over field during rugby).
Not much a story guy, but the pics on his wall told a lot about him and what he had been through. He was with the Grey's Scouts, which as I understand was one of the top units but below Rhod SAS and Selous Scouts.
Said for the qualification they took you out near some lake and basically tried to kill you. I wish I remembered more details of the few stories, he did not like speaking English and I'm a socially awk fuck (not like autist level but anxiety) so was trying just not to piss guy off.

Volkstaat when?

It's going to be hard convincing all those white white collars to go back to inner city Durban when the North Coast is booming as it is.

To see Ushaka maybe, but no more that 1 or 2 streets deep from the golden mile.

Have they stopped the kafs from dumping raw sewage directly into the water right near the Durban beaches?

you mean a small, motivated force can accomplish more than a large, directionless force? really makes you think, huh?

>Grey's Scouts

Say no more. I've done a few research projects on SA and Rhodie COIN. Grey's Scouts were the last active horseback calvary unit to officially see combat. The idea was that horses would make tracking insurgents deep in the bush faster, they were correct in their assumption.

He lived the zero fucks life for sure. How was law school? I'm planning on going next fall.

they're probably too busy protesting at the universities ;)

>Is it genuine racism?
Well, if you consider the goat herder "president" with his 4th grade education, 7-8 wives, and 25 kids singing "kill the farmer! kill the boer!" and making statements about "Whites controlling the capital being responsible for kaf poverty," then yes, could say it's racism.
Also, I saw a stat last week that blew me away-42% of doctors trained at Witts have left for the US. Which is great for the US, shit, but what about Whites that get sick?

You also need to understand BEE, which means every economic enterprise has to be 51% black-owned. It's fucking insanity, and Whites are leaving in droves. The ones who can afford it.

dunno, but i would doubt it, if anything they are dumping more. I have not touched durban in a few years.

not too deep, yes, and not too late at night, out before midnight, better 10. And since I have not been to durbs in a couple of years, check it out for a few days first.

I graduated 5 years ago, from a t-20 in the South. It seems like a lot has changed. Be careful, keep your down, work hard (esp during 1L) get on Law Review, and stay in top 10% which will give you wall street job options.

Best advice I have.

alles te danke aan grietjie, maat

>Lefty Anglos convince the black student protesters that they need to "decolonize" officially Afrikaans speaking Stellies
>to English
wellplayed.jpg

>You also need to understand BEE, which means every economic enterprise has to be 51% black-owned.

I mean we have affirmative action...but that's fuckin crazy

the eternal anglo strikes again

last I read, the kaffir academics and cleaners (which they've insisted all be hired from the local community, despite it costing 5x as much since they can't just contract out to a company) have been meeting with the "students" and telling them to protest.
Losing that law library and 400+ year old Dutch books really made me feel bad man.

did you all see what happened and the reactions? let me find images...

yeah thats not true. I have walked through johannesburg a lot recently. You do have to keep them peeled, you do want to look over your shoulder from time to time, but it's fine, as fine as any other city. Its dirty, poor and not like london or berlin, but its not thousands of nigs making fires in buildings.

After people got upset at Kafs destroying priceless books, guess how they reacted?

Thanks, any advice is always welcome.

My undergrad was at a military college in the south so I've gotten good at hunkering down and getting it done. I don't care what anyone says, nothing in my life has sucked more than that. That college also helped me line up a job at a firm after I go, had to baby sit the man's son for three years but the people at that firm are really down to earth.

Please don't. I don't need those feels.

I'm not sure thats entirely correct, BEE only applies if you do business with government ( which is a pretty hefty source of revenue ) - but sme's are exempt, for instance. If you have 51 % white woman ownership it counts towards your BEE status. And BEE only applies if you want to do business with government, either national or local. You are confusing south africa with zimbabwe.

thedti.gov.za/economic_empowerment/bee.jsp

>book burning
Goddamn savages.

It's not just books that they've burnt.

have you applied yet anone and started your LSAC fire? If your mother has a maiden name that's italian or german or anything that could pass as "south American," mark yourself off on application as "Latin American."
No I'm not kidding or meming. Get a tan before your firs semester starts. Had I done that, I'd have gotten into HArvard, Yale, and Stanford.
Also, take the Kaplan LSAt thing and start working early on logic games. No, it's not like MCAt that you can "study for," but you can sort of learn how the logic games work.

What ear of college are you in user? Know who has highest rate of acceptance to law schools? Physics majors. also, if you don't get into at least a t-50, you need to ask yourself if the debt you are taking on is worth it.

If you are a nigger, you can get into Berkeley, NYU, UVA, with 153s (not kidding).

>when we were getting shot at, raped and assaulted, white pple said nothing
>more heartsore that people are being raped and shot at
>people care more about how expensive library books are than our black bodies

These simpletons do realize that other niggers are responsible for that right? What the fuck.

Those fucking kaffirs at uct made my blood boil. I'm out.

that's still some communist horseshit. the force you to pick 51% undesirables for your company rather than the best people.

doesn't it also apply to your sub-contractors? i seem to remember that if you do a government tender the people you use have to also be at least majority BEE?

is there ever white-retaliation in SA?

When I first read these, I was so fucking angry was literally shaking. they started some rumor that a kaf cop raped one of them (false of course).
these animals have no concept of what a book in the 1600s was worth and how rare an item it was. Even after printing press, actual books were still a rare commodity until early 20th century.
since kafs never developed a written language, guess they can't understand this.

They target statues as well, with mixed results.

>ever white-retaliation in SA?
Yes. 3 months ago, a White guy on FB messaged the sport minister that he was a kaffir for ruining rugby.
It was a front page news story for months, guy was arrested.

niggers were a mistake

God really fucked up here, if he exists.

Why didn't you just evict the nigs when they were flooding in? Well if it gets bad enough I can gay marry you and you can move to the US where it will be SA-tier in 50 years but we'll be dead.

Two of those are Indian South Africans, oddly.

So you guys are correct about a number of things, let me clarify some other things.
A small minority of students and non students have been nigging it up destroying priceless irreplaceable stuff, and also some other not so expensive replaceable stuff. The funniest was when they burnt an original painting at UCT of some black anti apartheid artist. They didn't give a fuck, they just wanted to burn a painting.

The tide has turned this week. The uni's had a vote, they asked all the students and employees to say whether they wanted classes and shit to carry on next week, or not.

The figures came in and the vast majority of students and uni employees want the shit to stop. So there will be heavy security next week. In the case of violence, I fully expect the police to get involved.

The fact that the unruly nigs went to court to try and prevent the uni's from holding the vote means that they are being funded by someone ( constant feature of south african politics is the existence of the third force - neither govt nor opposition to govt but someone else, we never find out who) - when you think the students are protesting about uni fees, it's odd that they scraped together enough money to go to court....

Anyway, I suspect next week the shit will stop. Everybody, from the majority of students, to the police and the govt are gatvol of the very few violent protesters.

It might make for good video.

they had to move the Rhodes statue no? this was from over summer, but a kaffiir from Za on a RHODES SCHOLARSHIP (!!!) was leading campaign to remove Rhodes statue at Oxford and I think in ZA.
>family foundation literally pays all niggers expenses to study at oxford
>he rewards them by trying to remove their great-grandfather's statue
could not make this shit up.

>guy was arrested for typing shit on facebook
whats next? you're going to tell me they awarded those fuckers for burning libraries and statues?

>84 killed 2000 out of 5000
jesus

yeah. There is a lot of corruption. Everyone is corrupt, including most of the white business people I know. They will happily slap an extra 30 percent here and there because they feel they deserve it. We are a bit bankrupt on the moral side of things. But it's everyone. Although the nigs and especially the ruling party that are the worst. It's not good.

But there is a glimmer of hope, the ruling party got a hiding in recent elections. They are on their way out.

>Why didn't you just evict the nigs when they were flooding in?
Which ones? the new wave from Zim (who are often killed by the local niggers themselves) or when the nation was formed?

ZA history is so fucking complicated user, and I don't mean you can learn about it by...taking a course in "le ebil white men" at the local uni.

Different tribes, differing euro nations with colonial ambitions, kikes lusting for control over mineral mines (which they still hold...my dream is to get niggers tweeting about #JewishPrivilege in Za and US).
there are a few books. If you've not read it, this is a classic short essay on rhodesia, but talks about ZA as well.
100% a must read:
www.cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

>they are being funded by someone

osf.org.za/

You're welcome.

Yes it does. It even helps if slip them extra cash...

We are seriously corrupt. I suspect everybody of corruption in south africa, and I never do business unless I have a full feeling of comfort. I wanna know everything about everything. bEcause otherwise you get shafted.

>have you applied yet and started your LSAC fire?
No, but there are schools in Virginia that have gotten in contact with me.

>anything that could pass as "south American"
Grandmother is hispanic, no need to worry there. I also get tan as shit because I work on farms most of the time. Apparently I look like my Chilean great uncles, white with tan skin. Technically I'm disabled (blind in left eye) so I've been told by the firm to ride that pony also. The letter of recommendation I got from my last PMS is very good, tells the tale of how I couldn't commission and all that crap.

>LSAT
Already started studying. I got the Barron's books, the part I struggle with the most is RC surprisingly enough. Logic games can be a bitch but I'm getting them. I take the test in December.

>what year in college
Graduated last May with a degree in history. I know its not the best degree but I also wasn't planning on loosing an eye.

>you can get into Berkeley
I'm applying to every school in Virginia. The college I went to has a very good reputation there, my future boss also knows many of the deans of the law schools in Virginia.

>If you are a nigger
Half blind partly hispanic dude.

Couldn't it have easily been done in the 40s or 50s? Or just cutting off a chunk of the country and giving it to them and moving them all there. SA is moving towards Zimbabwe.

well, if you read above, the kaf who began the protests against Rhodes at Oxford and in Za was on a RHODES SCHOLARSHIP (!!!).

who will form he cape republic? Will i be like usa or isreael?
Will it be for afrikkans speakeers?

>Half blind partly hispanic dude.
Oh, you're in if you can get your LSAT anywhere near 160. Shit, even 155. Go to UVA obviously. Yeah, you won't have any issues.

2nd choice in Va would be Wash and lee (who might give you a 100% free ride), but UVA will def take you unless you are at 150.

rhodes was cunt,
I'm not happy with removing history, and even tho he was a cunt his statue should have remained. but rhodes was a cunt. He engineered in part the downfall of the boer republics.

you can d try a israel solution for the cape republic while occuopyn the rest of SA like gaza and palestine

Afrikaans is probably the easiest language I have ever seen when it comes to grammar. Still very beautiful language. I suggest you to use Mondly as well for a first approach

Rhodes is long gone, friend.
;_;

the saddest part of this entire affair is the fact despite so many whites wanting to get out, they cant, yet there are so many fucken dumb dutchmen that could leave but wont.

breddy sad when the whole thing is going burst into flames

rand is climbing? great opportunity to short

>osf.org.za/
ta

I'm a HAPA, but my father was Rhodesian before he fled here in the 80s. Based on his stories, his home country and SA were cosy as hell. He compared it to a friendlier and more laid-back England, before independence anyway.

I wish Africa still had a white country.

>implying the kaffirs will just give up the only municipalities in the country that arnt bankrupt and actually have decent infrastructure

>implying the niggs will give up all that tax revenue that comes from wealth white capetonians

you cucks really are fucken deluded, the niggers will NEVER let you get away with it

EVEN if they did, give it 10 years before they pull 1994 all over again and you lose your shit so that some smelly boog can pillage and steal a little more.

>also wasn't planning on losing an eye.
if you just lost the eye, it won't play as well bc no "muh hardships coming up in high school and as a UG."
also, lots of people are onto scam now of "hispanic." Unless you landed a big internship, no idea how a "future boss" would be making offers before you are even admitted to a law school, but if you are a dark enough spic and can get to 160, you will get into UVA.
Assuming you play the essay right and have the extracurriculars (you aren't a nigger so it's not a 100% done deal, I don't know your GPA and if you went to...UVA or wash and lee or Va tech.
Will be up to your LSAT and your recommendations.

The Netherlands should give amnesty to Boers.

>If you can get your LSAT anywhere near 160
On the practice tests I'm hitting 150, I've got three months to bring that up. I will.

>Wash and Lee
Fuck no, I've spent enough time in Lexington. I don't care how much money they offer me. I heard Richmond is pretty good.

they should, but they wont, they turned their back on the colony after it was lost to the british

now they only give amnesty and refugee status to shitskins that want to steal and rape their women

western europe is 100% cucks

I had a pal doing law at Oxford in the same college as that chap.
Qwabe became pretty universally hated outside of the far left groups after the media got wind of him and he started gaining attention, he described him as a nutter with a thing against the white faculty.
He keeps digging his own hole.
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/23/activist-behind-oxford-university-rhodes-must-fall-campaign-says/

The statue at Oriel is staying put for the moment partly because of his behaviour.

>rand is climbing? great opportunity to short
PERFECT chance to short if you are positioned to do so.
These fucking people investing money on behalf on these Euro pensioners (Germans again apparently, who I assume were cucked into it by White guilt) bought a bunch of "high yield" ZA bonds 2 months before ZA's credit set to be downgraded to junk.

also, you know Zuma is not done with Pravin, and he's going to end up gone. Rand will crash within next 6 weeks.

If you are in a position to short, you can make a fortune.

Nah it's better if we help them take back some form of control. They deserve their own country.

Our nationalist party wants to do both though, a "right of return" policy and a "support Afrikaner self-determination" policy.

we did that - we created 'independent homelands'. But it did not wash. They were not independent, they were over crowded and we kept all the best land and stuff, so they could never make a go of it. we funded them completely and in the end they harboured the liberation movements. The fact that they too oppressed their people and could not provide them with a future meant it was an exercise in fail.

been short since the marikana massacre when it was trading around 8 something, their whole economy revolves around mining and when kaffirs are shotting kaffir miners thats like free money signs popping up everywhere

>Our nationalist party wants to do both though
Which particular party is that? Geert's one?

>On the practice tests I'm hitting 150,
user, not trying to offend you but that's below nigger levels, 155 is mean. Spanish or not, a 150 is not going to get you anywhere.

Get to the Kaplan course and get the fuck to work. If you can't hit 150...IDK, you might look into something else c maybe just not for you, maybe your talent is in maths or science, but can't see how you will keep up with a T-1 law school curriculum with that score.

not judging you or shitting on you and hope it all works out as you want it to, but you'd essentially be pissing away shekels if you are really at 150 (on a kaplan test, not a self test).

It's stressful as shit. I fucking had an alarm clock (my Gf's) go off at wrong time and got a warning letter from board that if it happened again, I was done.

Exam is 6 hours with one 15 min break. Think long and hard about whether it's for you. Good luck.

what do jews think of converts? are they accepted

Yep. It's quite possible something might actually happen on this front after the elections next year, since immigration reform will be a very hot topic during in the coming months.

It's going to get a lot worse mate. I mean, fuck I have no life, I should have done it back in 2012-2013 when the "economic indicators" they claimed showed growth, but one eternal truth remains-- a nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

For fuck's sake, they are talking about "state capture of the banking industry" and even Pravin floated SAA (which should be allowed to fail) a few hundred million Rand.

don't you love Za's multi-culti society, where impt jobs can only go to indians since NO White can be allowed in a position of power of any sort?
the kafs are earning their Zim 2.0. And the Us will be balkanized and Europe at war with Islam, so no rescue from them. China will ail them out-- for a price (i.e., all their mineral resources).

I think a Cape Colony on the idea of hong Kong model could absolutely work. People say "the ANc will never accept it, the West will never accept it"-- but, a lot is about to change in the west after this US election and no matter who wins, things the jew media always tell us "could never happen" will be happening.

>since immigration reform will be a very hot topic during in the coming months.
let me guess, your women each want double the number of bulls?

gtfo out of this thread cuck

nope. You're seen as a fake.

only liberal jews will associate with you

>if you just lost the eye
>no "muh hardships"
The lost eye forced me to loose my commission in the army. Best and worst thing to happen to me, I've got mixed feelings about it. But you're the one thats graduated from law school, I'm guessing UVA, so I will take the advice.

>unless you landed a big intern ship, no idea how a "future boss' would be making offers before you are even admitted
Again, I babysat the man's son for three years during my undergrad. Great family and he is a great guy, he is helping me with the process of applying and offered me the job. He has stated that if I fuck this up its on me, he is not giving me shit. I'm not planning on fucking this up.

>user, not trying to offend you
None taken, I appreciate everything you have said. I'm not happy with that score either. It needs to come up and it will come up, I start a course in October for the test.

>Think long and hard about wether it's for you.
I have. It's the best option for me, I know it is going to be a difficult path but I've done harder. You have no idea how crushing it is to loose a childhood dream you were so close to achieving and build yourself back up. Thank you again for the advice.

never forget, Geert Wilders is a Jew. 2 sayings of Dr. Pierce come to mind:
1. (referring to Ayn Rand: "Nothing good cometh from Israel."
2. (referring to his warning to South Africans in the 80): "But above all things, beware the Jews.."

And as a comparison:

Battle of Isandlwana 1879

1,837 British soldiers vs 10,000 -15,000 Zulus, in which the Brits lost 1,300 men vs 1,000 Zulus killed

Also noteworthy is that the boers used single shot muskets whereas the Brits had state of the art Martini-Henry breech-loading rifles

Yes. The Jewish Bible itself speaks about conversion. Moses's wife, Tzipora was a convert, and the most famous conversion story in Judaism is written about Ruth in the book of Ruth. The Jewish Bible instructs Jews to treat the convert especially nice because it reminds us that we were once "strangers in a strange land". There are passages about how converts were always Jews as it was in there souls forever from before. You'll obviously get people that cherry-pick from some Jews that don't and base everything on that.

I'm hoping that Jacobus and the 75 members of his family return to South Africa one day.
I'll keep an eye on that. He sounds like a good guy with big balls.

>that sign language interpreter
isn't he the same one that "translated" Obama's speech in south africa but turned out to be a fake?

Do boers have at least a decent birthrate?

>don't you love Za's multi-culti society,
the youth are deluded, speak to any privileged white 20 year old liberal and they will tell you that the kaffirs just want to build a future for the country, they have no clue this is because they have been schooled along side wealthy kaffirs whos parents stole everything form the government. meanwhile the average street kaffir wants nothing more than to rape/kill and mug you

>ANc will never accept it
the kaffirs before they give up their cape tax gibs

>I'm not planning on fucking this up.
sounds like you need to temporarily sacrifice shitposting pol for a few months.

Good luck with it user, you just NEED to get that score between 158-160 for them to even look at you.
I had a 168 and got into Emory, Vanderbilt, Tulane and UVa (the deal was, my fiancee had to be in driving distance of her family). Got into all w.

Of course, that summer, the twat lost the pregnancy to miscarriage, we cancelled plans to get married.
fucked myself. would have been a legacy at NYU, had connection at Columbia, both were certainly doable.
another life lesson-- NEVER let pussy dictate school choices and always use a condom (she was from very, very big money (~500 mill, family co-owns a major sports franchise) so it didn't seem like a gamble for me, but lost kid and there I was stuck when could have had NYU or Columbia....

Yeah that is quite the unfortunate thing about him, but there is no alternative at the moment. He's changing the hearts and minds of the population which is good enough for now.

No, it's about scrapping the refugee treaty and asylum laws. And women here are overrepresented on the (far-)right, you're thinking of German and Swedish women.

>scrapping the refugee treaty and asylum laws

not enough. you need to train them to belgium/france/germoney or the chambers

>the youth are deluded
totally with you here. have you seen some of the #feesmustfall where even cuckolded Whites are protested alongside niggers?
Fucking Zuma and his ANC cronies robbing them blind, how exactly do they think "muh free education." My fav was the kaf minister of education telling professors to "start coming up with their own lesson plans from the internet."

>ANc will never accept it
but what can they do? Not a single jet in their air force can fly, 40% of the military has HIV, no working tanks, etc...

If the Cape got...even fucking India or some 3rd world shithole on their side with any sort of air capability in exchange for a piece of action, the ANC could shake their spears and make threats, but not much they could do.

And the Jew media will be quiet about it, esp since commies want to nationalize the jew-owned mines.

>White Rhodesians are not racists. They are engaged in a highly idealistic experiment (an unrealistic one, in my opinion). They are convinced that an educated African will think and vote like an educated white man instead of like a black nationalist; that when all men are educated, their interests do not conflict. They believe (or used to believe) that their generosity would be recognized by the world.
This is so true it hurts.

BTW- here is official ANC statement on library torching...notice anything?

“Attacking university property and harassing university leaders is illegal and a crime. Unlawful conduct cannot be justified by the mistaken belief that burning books is an attack on white monopoly capital.”

Essentially, they are admitting their position that all the "capital" in ZA is "White-owned." Well, in Zim, you have 100% of capital nigger-owned (but for a few jew diamond mines Mugabe gets his bribes for), and look how well that has worked out!

The ANC lost a lot of ground to the illiterate commie Malema and his "EFF" (economic freedom fighters, while he owns a mansion in one of wealthiest areas of the nation).

If you are a nigger with even a moderately high IQ (e.g., Obama) imagine what you could do in Africa? If my skin were black, I honestly believe I could engineer a campaign to take over South Africa.

white birth rate is very low

I'll do my best, because that is all I have to offer. I do appreciate the constructive criticism and pragmatic advice.

I've got the connections in Virginia, that isn't an issue but I want to knock this out of the park.

>NEVER let pussy dictate
Fuck, my ex from high school just tried to drop the feels bomb on me and I just shat on her for 20 minutes. Told her it was a terrible idea and that I'm in no position for that. She is also a waitress at BWWs so it was a little easier to do than a woman from a family with a ridiculous amounts of money.

>but lost the kid and there I was stuck when could have had NYU or Columbia...
I feel that. I was on the verge of a promising carer as an officer and boom, accident while working on my farm medically disqualifies me. I was one of the best cadets in the department and the PMS has to look me in the eye and tell me I'm done.

Life is a bitch and a half but there are moments that make everything glow.

Didn't Mugabe sell most of the mining rights to the Chinks in exchange for quick cash he could use to keep the government afloat?

that essay is classic mate. If you use goybook or twatter, pls share if you can safely. Keep in mind, was written in 1970s and everything he said came true. Look at this quote: "... kick out the whites, and he can be Prime Minister -- with a chalet and bank account in Switzerland, marry a white woman and live in a palace. This is not a fantasy. Ability is no object. African countries take a man who was cleaning toilets, and make him a bank president from one day to the next."
Look at South Africa-- a literally illiterate goat herder is the PRESIDENT (!!!) of the nation. I could go through the top ANc positions, it's all the same. (these are ANC politicans...and one White whore with no self respect).

eff got 10 % of vote
from next to nothing.
The da gave the anc a much bigger hiding, taking three of the remaining big 5 metropoles from the anc ( ok they didnt take joburg completely, but an alliance with the eff gave them the mayorship) . if the da does not fuck up, they will give the anc another hiding in the national elections.

The anc is quickly becoming irrelevant and everybody is sick of them. Even mohlante says so - and he used to be deputy president

>Didn't Mugabe sell most of the mining rights to the Chinks
some of them, but gold and diamonds is still in the hands of the Jew.

Also, if you are having a hard time with LSAT, don't know how you lost eye, but if it was in combat/training, sure you could convince a VA doctor to give you a learning disability diagnosis, which I THINK (not sure) gives you extra time on LSAT.

the other trick to LSAT-- one section is always experimental. During the break, if you listen to people talking and ask the right questions, you can figure out which one it is and ignore it.

If the proctors catch you doing this, you will be thrown out and kicked out of LSAC. you have to weigh the risk.
Also, read something about them adding a "writing section" to LSAT, no idea if it's true, but if so that could help you.

Can also try epehdra (get from Canada or china), modafinil (get from india) or have a doctor write you for adderall or ritalin. No matter what people say, ritalin and adderall 1005 help you concentrate if that's where your issues are.
I got one question wrong on all the reading comp shit...I fucked myself and lost 11 of the 12 points I did on logic games.

You can also hire an "application advisor" for a lot of money, but honestly none an really give you any better advcie than I just did.

You know Orania is going to be closed down by the EFF when they get into local government in the area that covers Orania, right?

>The anc is quickly becoming irrelevant
I'd like to think you are right, but haven't seen one major news source even speculating they have a chance to lose to lose the 2019 elections.
We have to remember, in all of Dr. Phillipe Rushton's studies, his conclusion that the black african had an IQ of between 65-70 was nefer proven wrong (even though he admitted setting out to TRY to prove it wrong to get the jews off his back).

you can't think of them as rational humans, since by a Western metric they are literally retarded. The Cape Coloureds (ones I met) are at a higher level obviously and do seem to recognize the scam.
The true kafs will still vote ANC for a free t-shirt and more promises they never intend to keep.
And the dumb niggers, rather than focus on Zuma, they burn down and throw feces at their own fucking unis.
This guy "Mike Smith," he's either a jew or an -stain zionist, but is the last of the "South Africa Sucks" blog group still writing.

Before the world cup there, Zuma had the others tracked down, arrested at gunpoint, and their computer seized.

This is a good blog on ZA, just ignore all he says about israel/jews (he rarely mentions it anymore since his own readers hammer him) :

mikesmithspoliticalcommentary.blogspot.com/

forget it mate, that user fucking knows everything. Try to give him a polite reality check and you are a "nigger mongrel" obviously, I tried to explain the situation to him.

Too busy LARPing to worrying about reality

ahh fuck, is this thread kill? Was a pretty fun discussion desu, sorry to see it die.

Need to stay away from these election shills/newfags or will lose my mind. This seemed like a few genuinely cool people, not just israelis using Za proxies.

>some of them, but gold and diamonds is still in the hands of the Jew
Kek, Jewhannesburg still dictates somethings I guess.

Fun fact, most of the British officers during the second Boer war had a difficult time with the invasion because they thought it would benefit Jewish owned mining companies.

>don't know how you lost your eye
Tried that path but it won't work, happened at home. I'm stuck with everybody else, the only option I have is to buckle down and study and use the disability thing to my advantage on my application.

>adding a "writing section"
It is a two page length essay that argues for one of two choices that you are given. I've had exam essays for courses on insurgencies and COIN that were more difficult to write.

>adderall or ritalin
I've got a close friend of mine who has a Rx for that. I may have to talk to him about it.

>not just israelis using Za proxies.
You are aware of the massive Jewish population over here? How does Cred Forums never know this.

Time for bed. Thread is kill.
ah well.

They wont lose, but they will be significantly weakened. But its a long road before south africa gets anywhere. the anc's dev plan required 6% growth year on year for 40 years to get to first world standard. We barely have 1 % growth. There are no silver bullets.