How Do People Take RT Serious?

US and western media is filled to the brim with propaganda, but it takes a special kind of retard to buy into the Russian narrative.

rt.com/op-edge/361290-syria-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/01/middleeast/syria-aleppo-bombing/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37528260
youtube.com/watch?v=1SpHia33XgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a news outlet that you take seriously? If so, name it.

The Russian narrative is the correct narrative.

BBC is the closest in my opinion, I will trust their news over RT, CNN, MSNBC ten out of ten times.

in comparison to CNN, RT is based

Oh you americans are so into those bbc, huh.

LOL

>Everyone I disagree with is either Hitler or a Russian Spy!!!!!!

americans love BBC, not a surprise

>How do people take CNN serious
Russian media is filled to the brim with propaganda, but it takes a special kind of retard to buy into the US narrative

i only trust infowars

Is the same sort of propaganda you get on CNN.
A polarity switch does not make a news source any less biased.

BBC still pushes a liberal agenda, it's just not as blatant as American media.

If you take everything with a grain of salt and not completely literally/seriously/at face value, you will see the truth in it all.

because they are a source for the propaganda that sheds lights into events that the western propaganda does not, therefore providing an alternative viewpoint

BBC, CNN, MSNBC is Zionist propaganda

RT is Russian propaganda

There is no American propaganda

Idiot. Go back to Rebbit.

AYFKM?!

I like RT for international news you simply don't hear in Western sources.
Narrative aside, they're pretty on top of the habbenings lately I definitely take everything with a grain of salt but they're good for certain things.

Laugh all you want, but its true. Take the latest battle in Aleppo:

US is evil for propping up dictators and destabilizing great countries like Syria. Nevermind Russia is DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

cnn.com/2016/10/01/middleeast/syria-aleppo-bombing/
Oh no! Russia is bombing children!! Why wont anyone think of the children?!? Obama is so wise for staying out of this mess.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37528260
Actually describes the battle going on.

True, I know it is. My point is that they are still better than all the rest.

I didn't know anyone did. Well except for occupied Crimea and eastern Ukraine.

theyre way better than cnn or msnbc ill say that much

RT reported on the US new anti missile platform tests when no one else did. Also that time we bombed an aid convoy and hospital and friendly forces.

true.

We get decent propaganda here. Info is more tactfully withheld, statistics are fastidiously distorted and misinterpreted and our lies are most finely crafted. This is how you do it when you respect your audience. I'm partly flattered when I am lied to elegantly and imaginatively.

RT just barfs into your face and it always smells like vodka.

OANN is not bad.
They are "mostly" fair, though the Daily Ledger is a conservative show.

They broadcast all the political shit no other networks in USA do. They've shown all of the oversight hearings/rallies/debates for example, instead of just talking about them.

I don't trust any of them. I just wanted to see Op get dogpiled.

Zionist propaganda is American propaganda. Nation under YHWH not adam and steve.

I like to sample all the available poisons on the infotainment market.

Lol must be a russian conspiracy right ctr?

Whats with all these sad sack americans in a 24/7 anti russian frenzy? Why are they such giant blathering low test pussies?

>RT reported anti USA propaganda!
wow, how surprising. I can't believe they would be such a good news source!
>RT conveniently ignores all the times Russia has bombed hospitals and UN aid convoys.
They also follow all of the #BLM shit, bet you really like that, cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=1SpHia33XgQ

Considering multiple sources and perspectives does not mean you are unaware of their bias

>Also that time we bombed an aid convoy and hospital and friendly forces.
delete this

BBC is liberal trash, they put job ads out a few months ago stating no whites need apply.

Rt does a hilarious job pointing out all the things that get censored by the skype media, particularly in canada and usa.

Easy, average the two
CNN : Trump BTFO
RT : Clinton BTFO
Reality : Nothing happened

Why?

bahahahahaah!

>implying Russia isn't in a much more intense Anti-USA frenzy.
Their is a reason their state network reports more bad news about USA than any news about Russia.

Its because Putin' whole narrative is fragile and needs a boogeyman to hold it together.
Hillary is using the same tactic to a degree, however its on a much smaller scale and none of our networks sit around talking about Russia all day, but their networks literally DO talk about us all day, sad.

The establishment has been stirring up anti-Russian sentiment lately in order to make Trump look bad for being cozy with Putin.

Unfortunately, this may have the end-result of putting us at war with Russia if Shillary gets in the white house.

In any case, it makes me rage when leftists go on blathering about how evil Russia is.

Guise this newspaper has opinions in it!

>posts opinion column

I'm outraged I tell you. Outraged!

Meanwhile, in reality, the Jew York Slimes and other major western media outlets have been blatant anti-putin shilling the same way they shilled for the US Gov't against saddam & gaddafi.

Tell us a few more lies about this "arab sprin-uh I mean Washington orchestrated destabilization of the entire middle east, amerikike.

Im checking news on pol, while not having TV at all. It is the most serious so far, everything relevant pumps up here, bullshit will be debunked, opinions will be (sometimes) debated.

I think RT is great for reporting on any issue that Russia doesn't have too big of a vested interest in.

I use RT, Drudge, and Yahoo for my news sources (Yahoo thinks I'm a liberal b/c of their algorithm, so I use it to get my lefty news bits)

Fuck RT, they push the liberal agenda on US domestic issues like Black Lives Matter and other liberal causes de jour. Have they said Soros is behind it? No, they just report it like every other outlet that its just about evil whites killing blacks. Some of it has to do with that the people at RT are just rejects from mainstream media with the same liberal bias, the other is that Russia likes to give the impression the US is bad to take the US gov down a peg which is understandable but overall they are unreliable just like the rest.

The only news to trust

>Breitbart
>Infowars
>Drudge

Lol. Giant blathering foaming anti russian americans whipped up by their skype masters.

American news is hilariously distorted. Worse than china now

because two biased sources is better than one biased source

>it takes a special kind of retard to buy into the Russian narrative.
Well it is aimed at foreign audience, mostly American.

/thread

Its propaganda but it consistently reports on thing western media otherwise ignores completely.

RT does actually name Soros. Not as much as Drudge, but they do.

BBC audience in a nutshell.

You're literally retarded. Those are opinionated pieces you're linking to. They are called opedge.

>I use RT, Drudge, and Yahoo for my news sources (Yahoo thinks I'm a liberal b/c of their algorithm, so I use it to get my lefty news bits)
>I use RT, Drudge, and Yahoo for my news sources
>RT, Drudge, and Yahoo for my news sources
>RT, Drudge, and Yahoo news

You wat m8?

How about not watching any news at all and instead talk to people from other countries?

this is their main weakness, they don't go much deeper than surface for US domestic issue, or anything other domestic issue for that matter, they keep to pc policies for those

remove this

BBC: muh Brexit is evil, muh migrants are good

Op-edge is just opinion articles, which always shitty regardless of the source

RT is most trusted news source

How about watching both RT an BBC or CNN. Bother cover up events that dont fit their narrative so you get all information.

Does RT support BLM???

It's all about balance.
>anti-Zionist (RT)
>anti-leftist (Drudge)
>anti-conservative (Yahoo)

Al jazeera

;)

RT supports making the US look like its falling apart or unstable.

not really, but it doesn't go against them either, pretty much just reports what other international outlets report

That's why I said there's no American propaganda.

pretty good article t.b.h