What does Cred Forums think of The Golden One/Latsbrah?

What does Cred Forums think of The Golden One/Latsbrah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrQ3kwrSSzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Based on what?

Attractive red-pilled pure Aryan, what's not to like?

youtube.com/watch?v=DrQ3kwrSSzU

>he cites Varg
Ehhhh

are you a commie or something?

He seems really insecure about his face (always shows exclusivly the left side of his face)
Still he's probably a more functional individual than 99.99% of Cred Forums.

No, I just think Odinism and his disdain for Christianity, to the extent that he goes, is autistic as fuck. Also
>muh boardgame
Plus he's a fucking sociopath.

>He seems really insecure about his face (always shows exclusivly the left side of his face)
Yeah which is weird because with facial hair he looks pretty fucking normal. When he shaves he looks weird though.
>Still he's probably a more functional individual than 99.99% of Cred Forums.
Tru XD

Kek, ugly face, no chin. Muh high test.

What is the name of this particular affliction?

>Rating dudes on attractiveness

Stick another snail up your dick hole Mohammed

>A Frenchman judging other men for having ugly faces and no chin

Sad dog face

He looks fucking retarded lol

Apparently ugly faces and small chins are a french stereotype now?

I watch his vids. He has some nice points. Its cool that he speaks out on all the stuff happening in the West and Sweden in particular. However, I have the feeling that his vids are getting boring. Action, less talk.

Gains

>Based on what?

Dancing in fagparades

Is that his dad?

No body cares about Christianity though. Not even Christians.

Something needs to fill the void after they are gone and it sure as hell cant be Islam

They've been that way for like two centuries. You know, the big middle face, large nose, and weak chins. Plus of course the rest of it with strange looking flabby bodies with big dicks or whatever.

To be fair he's addressed that before.

The problem is Odinism has even less meaning to people than Christianity

I think that Latsbrah has in interesting perspective on Odinism. He wears both a cross and a hammer around his neck since he sees both as integral parts of his ancestral history.

I see myself attending church if I ever have a family even though I don't believe just for the living faith community and to instill virtue in my kids. There are noble ideas to pull out of Christianity.

Looks better with a beard.

Man has an ugly face.

t. guy also with an ugly face.

He's ugly

He cucked himself by getting addicted to lifting

other than that pretty much ok

I wish I could get addicted to lifting. Going to the gym is still a fucking chore for me

Oh yeah I agree with Latsbrah and I think his approach is better to it than Varg's, that was kinda my point.

>getting addicted to lifting
I think he's more "addicted" to the comradery and stuff that come with not just lifting but working out in general. He has a big group of fellow Nationalist guys that he spars with and lifts with.

Homosexuality

>JUICEEEEEEH
>Elaborate a beet ooooon
>furking massive
>Betahs
>In all actualitehhhhhh
He's a living meme that is on JoJo levels of flamboyant.

Is this Cred Forums or some shit?
R8 muh dick..