TRUMP LOSE FLORIDA

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yFCBYjmFr-M
dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/election-dates/
ibtimes.com/latest-presidential-polls-how-much-does-black-vote-mean-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2424006)
nypost.com/2016/09/29/florida-voters-set-record-for-mail-in-ballot-requests/
news-journalonline.com/news/20160929/voting-early-record-number-of-florida-voters-request-absentee-ballots
archive.is/5kqDI
youtube.com/watch?v=LmcwNZ4Jbqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NT4mybH-zoeZty-1-TPXNdTARTDwk950UyHSlGTiASs/edit#gid=0
i.4cdn.org/pol/1475359444316.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=MS4_Z84-rRE
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOP

YOU EVER BEEN TO THE TOP

nice meme

***ATTENTION ALL USERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS DISGRACEFUL THREAD - CEASE YOUR ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY***

THIS THREAD AND ALL PARTICIPATING IP ADDRESSES HAS BEN LOGGED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION IN A CRIMINAL DATABASE FOR PARTICIPATING IN ORGANIZED CYBERTERRORISM. ARREST WARRANTS WILL BE FILED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CORRESPONDING IP ADDRESS IS ADDED TO THE LOG. RESISTING ARREST IS THE GROUNDS TO USE DEADLY FORCE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE YOUR PREMISES. IF YOU RESIDE IN A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES, YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR COUNTRY'S CYBERTERRORISM BUREAU.

YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

he better come better prepared for the next debate because it's over if he doesn't

>67% female poll

Jesus she's still only up 4 in it

muh dick nigga shieet smok crak n siheet dayumm niga fuk betches fuk da popo mane yeee nigga

its over without Florida trumpkeks if he doesn't take Florida he needs he needs Pennsylvania, Virginia and Colorado and he's not getting those anyway

>67% female poll

wait really?

Shill poll spam btfo lol

People are so fucking stupid.

The race is tied or Trump is leading, desu. Everything is within the margin of error.

I remember when cable news anchors used to point this out in 2008. No more. It's all about propaganda and narratives.

I'm 100% convinced if he lost Florida it was some incredible rigging. I live down here and drive all the time for work. Constantly I see pro Trump signs and bumper stickers, I'm TRYING to find a positive Hillary anything but can't find a single sign, sticker, anything. There's no support for that cunt here.

Anyone already supporting Trump isn't going to change because of the debates, Trump is the Republicans and America's last chance

goddamn canadianfags get off my board REEE

nice thread OP

Trump is ahead in early voting

He will win Florida easily

WTF I love refugees now!

DRUMPF'D

the idea is to bring the undecided voters to his side.

Hunh, you'd almost think they're FAKING it......

Nice attempt at making this look like a Trump thing. We all know (((((Clinton))))) is the one who is working with NSA tools

Trump will bring down the Neocon Republican Party and reform it back to its true roots as the party of the Civil Rights Act.

Fuckings outsourcing

DONALD TRAMP GOT SCHLONGED

heres the real pic from link ctr

God I fucking hate Canadians

>african american
>77% female
Yeah that's surely a reliable poll.

believing ((((((polls)))))))

and Clinton is AHEAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg

Exactly, that's the point, polls don't show anything.

Pic I took at a Florida Rally in August

This, whoever wins early voting wins the state.

But look the Mason-Dixon (clinton +4) (9/29) poll

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf

fucking leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=yFCBYjmFr-M

I was about 10 rows behind you to the left. Me and some other guy ripped a banner out of some Berniebots hands as soon as they tried to protest lul.

>but look at this poll that says something else

Ok CTR

ITS OGRE TRUMPTARDS

YOUR DELUSIONAL DENIAL IS DELICIOUS

>b-b-b-but
top kek

lol if you fucking lived here you'd know that Florida is absolutely voting for Trump.

If shitlary gets elected the only thing left is innawoods.

The numbers are worst than the Fox poll...Both polls was release the same day. The two polls aren't biased

I really hope you get paid to do this.

Early voting doesn't start until Oct. 24.

I remember that. Was crazy. Then that curly haired guy with the hat tried jumping the barrier.

They voted for the nig twice and hispanics or cubans don't like the orange clown. Only white trash will vote for the buffoon

As a fellow Floridabro I can confirm this is true. Trump stickers all over the place. Neighborhood filled with trump signs. In Tampa, the nearest city to me, I've seen apartment complexes filled with trump signs. The only other candidate I've seen support for was Bernie in the primaries. And this is in middle Florida, the supposedly undecided part of Florida.

What the fuck is going on with these polls and the people who answered them???

>N-no these polls aren't based at all! There really is more black and mexicans yhan white people! Don't you know thAt the majority of voters are womyn?

>Trump will win the state because there are some signs where I live

Is this all you've got left, trumplets?

wtf I hate America now

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Anyone who thinks Florida won't vote Trump pretty much has to be a retarded bong.

polls won't matter until right before the election

Trump has been up and down

[This post has been censored by the U.N. for reason(s): HATE SPEECH & INCITING VIOLENCE]

>1.2 "lead"
>All polls averaged have an MoE of at least 3%.
>OP is literally a retard.

>a leaf

I lived in the US for just less than 20 years and have a degree in political science, you poutine swilling amerihat. The same drivel you are spouting now was spouted almost exactly 4 years ago in 2012 by idiots trying to convince themselves that MUH UNSKEWED POLLS and MUH SAMPLING was going to result in a Romney victory.

YESTERDAY

ALL MY PROBLEMS SEEMED SO FAR AWAY.

NOW IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THEY'RE HERE TO STAY.

>m-m-muh signs :'(
You guys are adorable

>political
>science

Choose one.

Also
>I have a degree
Appeal to authority.
Read the sticky faggot.

>polls in favor of Trump
HAHAHAHAHA SHILLARY BTFO
>polls in favor of Hillary
R-r-r-igged, b-b-b-b-iased!

meant to quote your faggot ass

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>h-hilarys not the Romney of this cycle!

lol

> Muh Early voting

I cannot fucking fathom the levels of stupid shown by the retarded Trumpkeks ITT

> Implying early voting has started
> implying Trump already won in early voting that hasn't started
> implying reuslts are released for early voting that Trump won that hasn't even started
>implying that results would be released even when early voting starts

For Fucks sake

>Polls over sampling Democrats showing democrat ahead
>If the Republican ends up ahead it mean they completely flipped their polling method to over sample republicans
Lol no

BACK IN THE HIGH LIFE AGAIN

HAHA! FUCK DRUMPF!

This. Why the fuck do they keep saying early voting?

She's ahead by like a quarter of the margin of error.
Meaning she's not ahead in any statistically meaningful manner.

RIGGGED

There's no margin of error in the average, and you do know it goes both ways, right?

Early voting has not been counted, but the amount of absentee ballots ordered per party has been counted.

No she isn't. If you properly sample independents, democrats, and republicans, Trump goes up a few points. Then turnout will easily be 5 or more points for Trump.

LOOKS LIKE BREXIT HAS NO CHANCE OF PASSING. HAHAHAHAH
oh wait

wonder what op's face will be when Trump wins and he realizes the media likes to rig polls.

It hasn't fucking began yet you moron

dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/election-dates/

Floridafag here, there is no fucking way killary wins florida, still haven't seem pro cunt propaganda in the larger cities, if she wins florida, it's rigged

And yet when there are polls that favor Trump you faggots are already screaming victory. Face it mate, your orange meme is about to end :^)

He just flew Nigel in to train him. Rato is helping too. I think he's taking it seriously.

>properly sample

You can order absentee ballots already in Florida. They don't ship until later this month.

WAKE ME UP POL
CAN'T WAKE UP
TRUMP IS A FUCKING MEME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pfft I bet you said the same thing in '12 over Romney

you probably just move around in white rural areas

The country is 43% independent, 29% democrat, 26% republican

Polling 41% democrats, 36% republicans, and 16% independents is obviously going to give you monumentally incorrect results

And? That doesn't fucking mean anything

It's 52% female which is the actual GE demos fucking retard

>CTR

Obama signs were fucking everywhere. He was an immensely popular candidate and I supported him over Romney and still do.

Obama's support in 2012 was as clear and vocal as Sanders in 2016.

And so will your CTR paycheck, lol.

What's next for you after this? Do you think CTR will keep paying you to promote other Hillary agendas or is this just a short gig?

But at least when Hillary's corruption hits, you can tell people you were
just
doing
your
job

You can compare and contrast the amount of absentee ballots ordered this election with other elections.

>Expecting a unbiased debate from Cred Forums
>Cries foul when Cred Forums decides to be biased

Typical CTR.

drumptards BTFO

Can't win without florida

Yeah it goes both ways.

It's a tight race. Neither of them have definitively won Florida. Which would go with the fact tha Florida is a fucking swing state, and nobody really definitively knows where Florida stands until the vote is counted.

Except

The polls being this close defeat the shill narrative that Trump couldn't possibly win Florida.

and it also defeats the shill narrative that Hillary is definitively winning Florida.

So you CTR faggots are doubly BTFO on this one.

WOW REALLY BRO?!?!?????????

>Appeal to authority.

You're right it is. I've followed politics as a sport since my mid-teens when dad began tuning into Limbaugh back in his halcyon crackramento days. I get paid to babble about politics to people who value my opinions and a make a fairly decent chunk of change at it, so there
s that, too.

But please, feel free to disregard those of us who are trying to inject a little reality into this shit. Trump fucked up by failing to "pivot" post nomination. Until some point this week, after getting his ass handed to him in more ways than one, he's continued to believe the same freewheeling bluff and bluster tactics that won the base and vanquished YEB would work on the Hilldawg.

OOPS.

Trump is a victim of his own ego. If he'd paid serious attention to stage management and debate prep he'd have shillary shitting herself literally rather than just in the putrid imaginations of people who thinks she's walking around permanently catheterized.

That will be £250. Paypal or bank transfer?

>implying I care about who wins

I'm just reporting what I see. The confirmation bias is extremely strong on this board

>Cred Forums has always been biased so being biased is good!

Wew.

Bullshit feminist sjw poll. Trump ain't lost shit in Florida. I live here, I've never even met a Hillary supporter.

In 2012 obongo google and Romney were split, this is not the case, it's trump country in the gunshine state.....but im sure you know better than us in the uk wouldn't you.

>poll supports Trump
>HILLSHILLS BTFO

>poll supports Hillary
>WOW NICE BIAS THERE HE TOTALLY DOMINATED THE DEBATE HAHA NOTHING TO SEE HERE HAHAH WOW CTR REALLY TRYING TO DAY HAHAHA

Hot damn, its gonna be fun watching this delusion crumbling come November.

im just so tired of all the newfags i don't know why they try to troll knowing their gonna fail i just dont know.

is it even possible for him to lose it now because of the early votes? It would be a huge upset at least

Yeah, you're a retard.

I just did. In 2008 republikeks had 51 to 32 % democrat requests. Also absentee ballots are notoriously shitty and prone to errors if you don't mail it back on time it doesn't count. If you use a wrong envelope to mail it it doesn't count if you sign the envelope in the wrong place it doesn't count. They are usually requested by geriatrics and mental patients who can't fucking walk

Wait so you're saying that despite black females being polled at a higher rate that Trump still is at 38% with blacks....

That means if black males (which he polls higher with than females) were polled evenly then his black support percentage would be even higher.

>1 post by this CTR faggot

Why do you guys even bother with Cred Forums?

You've made zero progress here.

>>poll

They do though, they get people to complain about CTR which gives the board a negative image to new users and the newfags become convinced that every pro-hillary post (90% are trump supporters) is from CTR

I'm a retard for stating fact?

BACK ON THE ROCKS, BACK ON THE ROCKS!

If you believe Clinton will win Cuban Hispanics by a margin anywhere near what that shows the you're retarded.

Also all national polls show Trump getting at the very least 15% black support but your poll shows 1%

Daily reminder that the polls are rigged to shit.

Even in a fantasy world where polls are fairly conducted, why would they be accurate for Trump supporters?

EVERYONE who supports Trump instinctively hides their power level by now. WE'VE ALL HEARD THE STORIES of what happens if you so much as wear a Trump hat in public. So when a Trump supporter gets an unsolicited call asking who they are voting for, 9 times out of 10 they are just going to hang up or say "I don't know who I am voting for". That leaves 1 in 10 who claim they are voting for Hillary (because they are turbocucks who have to lie in front of their shitlib wife who is in the same room if they ever want their penis touched again), OR have balls of steel and will say to a stranger, "I don't know who you are but yes, I live at this address and support Trump, please come burn my fucking house down".

Why perpetuate the pretense that these polls can be trusted? They aren't independently audited. They can simply make shit up and we're expected to take them at their word. If you trust these polls, you belong in a GOD DAMNED OVEN. Literally fuck your own face until you die.

The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout - you know, that thing where people demonstrate they are capable of taking a shower and getting dressed and leaving the house, which ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FUCKING VOTE IS GOING TO HAVE TO DO.

EVERY. SINGLE. INDICATOR. points to Trump winning in a COLOSSAL FUCKING LANDSLIDE.

They bombard us with rigged poll results in a pathetic attempt to mass-gaslight us so when Hillary "wins", we won't question it. They WILL steal the election with closed-source electronic voting machines deployed nationwide; RIGHT NOW they are CONDITIONING YOU to accept it.

So tell me: When Hillary "wins", will you accept it as truth and go back to your slave life, you cowardly faggot? Or will you recognize it as THE FLASHPOINT and go forth and kill the enemies of light and truth in our midst once and for all?

>I just did. In 2008 republikeks had 51 to 32 % democrat requests.

No, they didn't you fucking faggot. Republicans lost Florida's absentee ballots but a huge margin and then went on to lose Florida by a few points.

Dems have to totally run the table in absentee voting or they get blown out come election day.

Trump is THE FIRST republican to win absentee voting (by party) and he's doing it by a huge margin.

So shut the fuck up. We went through this yesterday with the Romanian shill who kept claiming that McCain one absentee voting.

You assholes must have blocked out 2012, haven't you? Remember when you spent months on here talking about 'MUH ROMNEYS' only to get BTFO. Remember how for months anyone could come here, roast the fuck out of you, and you had to sit here and take it?

Prepare your anus'.

BTFO CTR shills.

see

Even the ones that do share their methodology don't give a fuck at how biased they appear

Solid copypasta, but didn't Bernie lose?

A

Lamo he thinks the polls will be indicative of Florida. I remember Rubio being up in FL before trump won it too. Stay cucked liberals.

Still doesn't many Hillary a good person.

She's terrible. A felon, a perjurer, a liar, corrupt to the core.

Shame she can pay for the best ads and best training to trick the American people.

Post Florida absentee ballot requests in 2012 and 2008.

> mfw this faggot will not be able to distinguish between early voting results and absentee ballot requests

Except Hillary is such a terrible candidate that the only people that could possibly support her over ANYBODY (including Satan Hitler Footlong Jared) are people with downs syndrome and people who have a financial stake in her becoming president.

>all cuban will vote for the gop

like with obama :^)

CTR ignores these posts kek

has ben logged
ben

>implying Hitler would be a bad candidate
Proxy off, Israel.

What does that have to do with early voting starting Oct. 24-29?

If Trump wins Florida and Ohio what else does he have to do?

p e p e . a e s t h e t i c

Not stroke out on the campaign trail and stop tweeting schizophrenic nonsense at 3 in the morning.

Win Colorado and Nevada

>all national polls show Trump getting at the very least 15% black support

*citation needed*

(ibtimes.com/latest-presidential-polls-how-much-does-black-vote-mean-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2424006)
^7% at the high end

Come Election Day, libertarians will vote trump, not Johnson. He won't pull 5%, he'll pull 2 at best. Trump will take it.

I see these nasty, vicious, statements. Then I look at the flag. It's always this one.

>Cred Forums is biased towards trump
More news at 11

>libertarians will vote trump,

NOPE

Why would they vote for a fascist?

This.

Every. fucking. election.

People care more about instant gratification than their principals.

There's libertarians who don't like Trump, who say they will vote Johnson in the polls, but come election day they'll realize that Hillary is worse news for their cause than Trump

That you're arguing semantics, and the point is he's already won Florida. Most consider absentee ballots a form of early voting

Aren't there more registered and affiliated Democrats than Republicans nationwide?

pepe did nothing wrong

Libertarianism will never be allowed to exist.

Thank you for correcting (((the record)))

>EVERY. SINGLE. INDICATOR. points to Trump winning in a COLOSSAL FUCKING LANDSLIDE.

t. increasingly nervous trumplet.

It was discovered literaily yeaterday that pollsters are oversampled Democrats in order to make it look like Clinton won the debate.

By 3%, not double digits like we see in the polls.

Kurdistan is that you ?

Impersonating law enforcement is a federal offense.

No, Bernie (((lost))) not because he had less voters but because Hillary literally rigged the primaries. This was exposed in the WL revelations.

>from uk
>thinks his country is relevant
> k den

Johnson is a loon who looks like a lesbian

Anyway libertarianism peaked approx 1995-2010

I remember posting on anti-state.net or w/e it was back in the day

>principals
You don't have any principles. Have you ever been in the news?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Doesn't absentee ballot counting not end until in-person ballot counting ends as well, since absentee ballots can be received up until election day?

This.

the DNC instructed polling volunteers to hand provisional ballots (which the delegates aren't required to consider) to non members instead of party pledge ballots (which are counted).

If you count the provisional ballots it's pretty much a Bernie landslide.

UK has done more to help Trump than anyone else

>he's already won Florida
But he hasn't?

Sure thing leaf

> implying that parliament is not retarded 3
> k den

yeah- see, you're no less a sheep than the cultural marxists I should hope that you chide for their support of Clinton

Trump was never generally considered a racist before running against Dems. Neither was Pepe.

While we're on the subject, I'd like to point out that for the last 4 Presidents, there has been some portion of the population saying "OMG HE'S THE NEXT HITLER GOD HELP US ALL."

mmmmmmmget lost, and go vote for your friends who believe that Clinton is a "wonderful public servant" and that it'd be "a great idea to vote for her."

Face it: your party's in the tank for globalists just the same as the DNC and establishment Republicans.

You want to live in a world without borders? Go ahead and take a look at what Europe's going through if you want to know how that works out.

Polls make her a good person?

>Johnson is a loon who looks like a lesbian
Work out every day. Or you'll look like Gary Johnson.

nypost.com/2016/09/29/florida-voters-set-record-for-mail-in-ballot-requests/

>That’s a smaller advantage than 2008, when Republicans held a solid lead of 51 to 32 percent, according to data analyzed by the Associated Press.

>he's already won Florida
But he hasn't?

if you look at early voting returns, it's not a stretch. neither candidate's won FL yet, but early voting returns favor Trump ~1.15:1- a first for FL

>02 sept
>debate was on 26th

This cuck be super mad!

hes talking about polling
I know its confusing when you don't speak english as your native language
Youll get the hang of is soon Muhammed.

>new york post
into the trash it goes

>associated press
>news-journalonline.com/news/20160929/voting-early-record-number-of-florida-voters-request-absentee-ballots
>according to Catalist, a Democratic firm that helped run data operations for Obama's 2008 race.

Epic. You really showed me. I bunch of news papers claim those retarded numbers all because of one democratic firm.

I concede.

Cultural marxism doesn't exist as an influencing factor on human behaviour and it's a lazy way to analyse societal change

You'll possibly make some smart response but I say this for your own intellectual wellbeing, do your own research instead of mimicking pol buzzwords

Another Florida user here seconding this.

And yet this is how Americans voted in 2012...
Please note that just about half of democratic voters actually consider themselves "liberals"
Obama won with the moderates, just barely...
The Democrats have pulled to the hard left recently, as reflected by Hillary's International socialist concessions in the party platform...
She will be losing a lot of the moderates that Obama had... The liberals are scaring them away.
Trans acceptance in schools? No such thing as radical Islam? Fuck the police? Open borders? "free" shit for gimmidats? UN calling the shots?
Ordinary Americans are asking WTF is going on here?
Trump is more of a centrist...
On trade, on international intervention, on the economy, on defense, on gun control, on taxation, on migration, he is closer to where most Americans feel comfortable...
His campaign doesn't focus at all on traditional Republican pitfalls like abortion or gay rights...
He wants to return America to the center.
The liberals establishment is just out of touch with the majority of independents and moderates who will decide this election...
in Florida, Obama only won by less than 1%...

He will win here.
t. Floridian

Gee, we should all just take your word for it I guess.

>comes to my town
>fills the house to the brim
>they have to turn away 12000 people because it was full.
>hillary has a rally
>500 show up
Really got the neurons firing

i will give just about anything to become an american

A couple percent, yeah. The real problem is polling severely undersampling independent voters, who make up 43% of all voters. archive.is/5kqDI

Wow a whole 1.2 points. The margin of error certainly couldn't account for such a large lead of barely over 1 whole point

n-no more refugees please. We already met our quota

fuck, gotta go listen to it again

>blm protesting america
>africans want to immigrate

make up your damn minds

Colorado, and Nevada, All 4 he will win.

Pics like this makes me wish smartphones would go and stay go.

>Trump
>winning CO and NV

>Losing
>Margin of error bullshit

>Increasingly Nervous Man posts It's Over for 9 billionth time since the election began.

...and yet Obama won the election

youtube.com/watch?v=LmcwNZ4Jbqs

Kill yourself CTR™

> posts graph that proves his point
> says the graphs that disprove his point are lies
>if your gonna shill plz keep the bullshit outside

>within the margin of error

fucking candian shitposters

Fellow florida fag. It is definitely going trump. Signs all over the place and i don't even trigger anyone at UCF with my Trump shirt. Who the hell are they polling?

Your country is actually the least niggerish country in Africa, as far as I'm concerned. It's certainly unique among the countries of ancestry of US niggers, pic related. I also went to school with a guy from Ghana, he was super chill and very peaceful.

the north whitecuck states are trully atrocious. it really must be swedish population for them to vote blue.

voters, unfortunately

This. Just spent three weeks there with family from all over the state (Palm Beach, Miami, Etc.). Florida is going Trump.

I felt like the interest from people down there was 10x what it was for Hillary. It's just in the air.

Strangely the nigger content of those states is low.

Can you explain?

slow and steady

I want to believe

Sauce.

Whites are only racist if they have to live around other races.

Thats what ignoring cuban embargo and calling latins girls the 'maid' for keks gets you

Nice user, central florida here , the so called undecided area, couldnt get in trump rallies at ft myers due to too many people already, but your ass i could have been fromt row at cunt clinton rallies

>actually believing a Cred Forumstard
In that case, i just inherited 50 gorillion dollars from my uncle who molested me. I will paypal 3 gorillion to the next user who rolls trips

I made the list myself using
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
and its references as source for now. Homicide rates are registered nationally and this is just a collection of those. The countries shown are the largest places of origin for black and white Americans respectively.

no sauce sadly

Nope. Early voting is usually super old or rich people, i.e. more likely to be white conservatives. The poor Latino vote will be out on election day and right now they're getting really mad about the treatment of Alicia Machado.

>POLLS DON'T MATTER IF IT'S HILLARY WINNING

FFS, ye cunts. I fucking told you to ignore polls either way, you're just giving them fuel.

what a load of crap

Never EVER trust any poll regardless of who is winning.

Remember brexit.

Brexit was close throughout. Hillary has been beating Donald nearly the entire time.

Just fucking hang yourself, a fucking living mistake.

Factually incorrect. Try again in a different thread.

These polls take small samples (typically barely 1,000 at best) of people and ask them questions about their political leanings. One poll and another poll released on the same day can have very different results. They are useful insofar as they predict election day results, but they aren't gospel. I just take them with a grain of salt.

>TRUMP LOSE FLORIDA

Funny how he currently has the most votes in Florida.

Even more important than Machado is finding out he did business with Cuba during the embargo. The Cubans in Miami will NOT forgive him, and without them he can't win the state.

Not according to the polls.

Remain was winning easily since the beggining,comparing the polls it looks just like Trumps polls,with sudden surges then going down again.

It changed a bit in the week of the referendum but then it went down again in the day of the voting,the last fucking poll had remain with a 10% advantage for christs sake.

>implying black men vote
Tbh it's actually a little more accurate than you think

Trump teh LIAR

A vote for Trump is throwing it away.

Actually, it's Miss Housekeeping

>Not according to the polls.
Yes according to the polls. The image I posted was of the polls.

Try this one later bro

Nope.

Notice remain is always winning except for that one week before the vote but then it goes down again.

>TO YOUR COUNTRY'S CYBERTERRORISM BUREAU.

wir haben nicht

Meanwhile on the ground...

>Florida early voting starts in 3 weeks
>3 weeks of Trump cuba embargo treason blasted on all forms of media to the Cubans that hate Castro's guts
Trump's election starts in 3 weeks, that's how much time he's got to turn it around. No Florida = might as well just give Hillary the crown right there and then

>what is the silent majority

That shows her up by 1, so within the margin of error. Effectively a coin flip.

What's the source of this image?

>Literally the first fucking page when you google Brexit polls

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

We already have early votes from Florida with Trump winning. Posting ((polls)) doesn't work anymore.

The dead don't attend political rallies. They still vote solid-ticket Democrat.

>y axis truncation
Kys

>whoa what a gap
>1 point
Oh

>+1.2

hebrewnius behaviour

are you even trying shill?

It's literally amazing that every single white country is almost exactly 1. That's amazing statistical consistency.

>trained by a guy whose wife you insulted and humiliated over and over

EL RATO IS GOING TO SABOTAGE HIM REEEEEE

I'm latino.

Nobody I know gives any fucks about Machado. What are you even talking about?

You mean absentee ballots sent out?

>ignoring valid proof
Cool, too bad gorillion isn't a real word so you just lost any credibility, Cred Forums tard. Besides, that post is separate from the graph (notice how it's not the same image in the post and the graph?).

It's okay, maybe you'll be 18 soon enough

There's these things called 'anecdotes'.

Noice.
Got any vote-by-mail stats from 2012?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH CALLED IT I FUCKING CALLLED IT

FINALLY THE TRUMP MEME CAN END

>1,275 to 865
Who's BTFO here?

(((real kike politics)))

Pollsters, journalists, and Hillary campaign workers on JournoList 2.0:

>Trump's doing great with blacks, how can we stump him?
>I know, we'll rig the polls even harder then we can have Shillary attack him for comments about nigger crime in the next debate!

There's these things called "talking points" which are passed down to you by professional slimeball David Brock.

They are based on non-verified hypothetical scenarios meant to trick ethnicities into voting in the direction that you want them to. It's called pandering.

I'm a third generation Cuban. I know my family, my people, and my community better than some surburban white girl who pushes corporate political propaganda all day for money. Piss off gringo.

Inaccurate. Libertarians these days are liberals in denial.

This is such a fundamental misunderstanding of politics I don't know where to begin.

Liberterians want the literal exact opposite of what "liberals" (regressive leftists) want. Regressive leftists (the people who call themselves "liberal") want a large oppressive government that regulates every industry and forces every company to hire people based on race, gender, sexuality, and not on merit. Regressive leftists want speech codes(political correctness). Regressive leftists want the media to push a particular narrative, and to cover up the truth about certain groups.

As a long time lolberterian I can tell you we want the exact fucking OPPOSITE of what these phony "liberals" want.

>polls matter more than actual votes
never change CTR

>Yeah that's surely a reliable poll.
t. Tampafag.

I got called by at least 3 surveys yesterday and I'm certain this was one of the surveys.

I told them I was black, 9th grade education, income less than 40k, voting for Trump. Then me and friends laughed about it the rest of the night.

F
Rip Merchant

that's a typo, it's actually supposed to be 11.7

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NT4mybH-zoeZty-1-TPXNdTARTDwk950UyHSlGTiASs/edit#gid=0

what is the most pathetic excuse for trump losing?
Mine has got to be "I see signs on my drive to work so trump cannot be losing"
I kek out loud every time

>trump won the debate! All these polls we proxied the shit out of say so!

>lol polls don't mean anything

At least get consistent you fucking sperglords

>Monmouth poll director (@PollsterPatrick) openly mocks Trump on twitter.
>FL Monmouth poll shows Hillary better on illegal immigration

NAH, IT'S NOT RIGGED AT ALL.

wew lad

Based leaf.

#ImWithHer

I feel sorry for the FBI, the must get really tired of dealing with Cred Forums reporting people to them all the time.

nigger fuck you

I hope she wins, i wanna my country economy to stabilize and recover.

Sorry murrica, gotta root for my team even when i know yours is better.

What does clington thinks about open borders?

Ummmmm

LEEEAAAFFFFFFF

I can find pictures of people at rallies therefore everything is fine.

Silly man. We are losing. If you are posting here then you are not out getting out the vote.

This is why we fail.

JUST STUMP MY SHIT UP SENPAI

i.4cdn.org/pol/1475359444316.jpg

Ummm...

He had to turn 12000 away at the melbourne rally.

Hillary had one yesterday and 500~ people showed up

>muh polls

I was on omegle trying to slowly red pill people about trump but I came across someone from Florida who was voting for Hillary. Kinda weird too cause they didn't want any refugees

I should also say that I failed converting them

if rally size mattered, why isn't bernie sanders the dem nominee?

>muh rallies! muh signs! muh bumper stickers! muh brigaded online polls!

>Muh Clinton tyrant is better

Because the DNC isn't a democratic process.
>only time proof of support matters is when its for my person
Only problem is I never see Hillary signs :^)

>What are dnc leaks

>Rallies. They are important!
>Because, REASONS!

Alright yo.

Because Hillary was given the nomination.
Also Bernie cucks are a bunch of millennials and braindead hippies who probably decided to go to a slam poetry session that vote in the primaries.

>What is voter enthusiasm

because democrats don't vote lol

Faggot Cuban immigrants compromise the vast majority of latinos in FA. They are largely conservative and honorary whites.

FL here. I would be surprised if FL goes blue. I'm in (((Palm Beach))) and see way more Trump support than I do for Hill. My wife told me this weekend while driving to Orlando that she sees a lot of trump stickers. And while going to visit UCF, that she seen tons of Trump signs in yards. That said. Just look at Trump rallies here compared to Hillary's. There's no comparison.

They're all Bantus therefore the variation in murder rates/violence is proof that its not race that's causing the crime but other factors.

Good luck, I´m behind 7 proxies.

>he better come better prepared for the next debate because it's over if he doesn't
He did come prepared last time. He knew that Hillary was bluffing about being sick and wanted him to bring out all his big guns on the first debate. Since he didn't but she did, he was able to get all her talking points and political ammunition while she got none of his. If he "came prepared" as you would've liked, then he'd get fucked during the next 2 debates and his sidekick would get fucked on the vice-presidential debate.

Either read "The Art of War" or fuck off. You're probably the same faggot who kept bitching about Sun Tzu and saying that his writings are worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=MS4_Z84-rRE

Thread theme for when Trump wins

>snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
I'm sure you'd approve the source.

I'd call that bullshit but I actually know a fucker just like that. This person I went to school with KNOWS about a scam that Hillary is/was pulling in Virginia MN where she has telemarketers calling people up, asking for donations(while acting like Republicans) and then taking their money and putting it in her coffers. The fucker still supports the cunt because he loves abortion after he killed one of his kids.

I have nothing against rounding up the degenerates and exterminating them. These fuckers will kill this country just so they can feel good about killing their own kids and ruining their lives.

Doesn't matter how much he prepare for the next debate. You can't fix stupidity. Too bad there is no real candidate.

>listing to rcp

>believing any poll right now

I live in Florida nobody here Is for fucking crooked Hillary CTR GTFO. She ain't rigging shut down here.

trump is winning with hispanics in florida?

fuck you mohammad

>Religion: Other
>74% Dem

>Clinton up 1.2% in poll aggregate
>Trump up 6% in early voting
>leaves gonna leaf

The actual demographics in fucking 2012 you moronic faggot

Allahu ackbar

55% of Cubans voted Romney in 2012 you retard

Obama not only reopened trade with Cuba against the wishes of Cuban Americans but went their and hung out with the Castros

Hillary will lose Cubans in a landslide in 2016, she'll be lucky if she gets 30% of them

These are all the faggots who replied and made sure the shills got paid:
Each one of you faggot fucking niggers is a traitor.

kys

saged

>Obama won Florida with less than 1% of the vote (~75k)
>Trump already ahead by more than 140k early vote requests
>Hillary won't get anywhere near as many votes as Obama
>there are still people who think Trump will lose