Montreal bans pitbulls

snopes.com/montreal-bans-pit-bulls/

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2015
youtube.com/watch?v=yvqhNFFuVzA
americanpitbullfoundation.com/pit-bull-myths-debunked/
youtube.com/watch?v=cGEigptwPOU
youtu.be/yZVChD-I5_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#NOTALLPITBULLS
#DOGBREEDOFPEACE

Fucking racist Canadians.

good. fuck pitbulls. they are/were bred to be fighting dogs, not fuckin' pets.

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

I know, right? Makes me sick.

>legalize oral sex with dogs
>bans pit-bulls

humm, really makes u think

An animal bred to be a weapon, but the last thing you want is your gun acting independently of you.

Good riddance, I say.

Life's a bitch.

nice trips

nice trips

The image that these dogs have plays into a vicious cycle of them having such a bad image and record.

Given enough effort, nurture trumps nature.

#notallpitbulls

Either that or these are the Central Africans of dog breeds.

I love dogs but fuck Pitbulls, there is no need to have them for a pet unless you're an asshole who wants to bring attention to yourself, give me one good reason you should have a Pitbull.

Dindu doge.

lmao

For the same reason we let niggers live

They're too hard to catch for the average Canadian to put their dick in

It triggers career liberals immensely because their base doesn't understand the implication of it.

We banned google's dogs. Now they'll move elsewhere, like Toronto or Detroit.

Fighting other dogs as they were bred to do.

Honestly, most pit bulls are shit. Genuinely shit. I've got a puppy, and she's only ever been attacked by pit bull breeds when on walks. Has happened 3 times in her first year of life.

BUT

The fact that purebred American Staffordshire terriers are included in the ban is totally awful. The legitimately sweetest, most gentile dog I've ever known is a Staffordshire. You can literally bite his ears and he won't give a fuck because he was well trained and had a loving upper middle class (white) family. Amstaffs are lovable cuties who only want kisses desu. Maybe don't fucking crop their ears when they're a puppy and they won't turn into murderous assholes.

Some of the nicest most harmless dogs ive ever met have been pitbulls. Also some of the most psycho as balls dogs ive ever met were also pitbulls.

>it's okay to ban a specific race of dog because of their statistically proven high violent crime rate
>it's not okay to ban niggers

?

The wensite would have closed years ago if it wasn't funded by the US Government, like wikipedia.

Pitbulls can be pretty dumb and are most are slow learners. I don't know if banning them is the best approach, but it's easier to do than to say to dog owners that they must show evidence that they are capable of training and caring for them properly in order to own one.

Actually banning them is probably the way to go, because the people that gravitate to this breed tend to be some of the dumbest dog owners.

Well, it only needs to act up once to hospitalise you or worse, or murder your baby.

I think any dog besides a fighting breed, and she would have survived, perhaps with a bruise or maybe a bite.

It makes as much sense as having a canister of napalm in your kitchen next to the stove as a Christmas decoration.
>it's a good canister, though, we've raised it properly, and it never goes up in flame.
And then, one December, there's a particularly loud firecracker, and one family's Christmas is ruined forever. It's not worth the risk, whatever your limited personal experiences, desu.

I don't know much about US politics, but it seems absurd to me that the US president would ban himself.

>le amstaff is different meme

tbqh you wouldn't need to ban pitbulls if you banned niggers and spics.

Pitpulls kill other dogs on sight.
Fuck them and fuck the niggers who own them.

Ugly, shitty dogs. The Niggers of the dog world.

Nice digits, ya'll

sikhs are bro tier!

DEY GUD DOGS

DIN DU NUFFIN

My friends sister has one of these nigger dogs and it has tried to attack me 3 times on 3 different occasions. I told her she needs to get rid of it and she hasn't talked to me since.

If Pits are so dangerous, why do more bite injuries occur with yellow labs and great Danes?

It's not a meme. They are different because people who own them tend to be affluent and have the time to train them. As said, people have to be capable individuals with the patience to train. Most are not.

Shouldn't you know what it takes to civilize dindus, Swedecuck?

I don't know how true this is, but if so, I'd wager it's because there are more labs.

step in the right direction

except they literally don't.
Just you retarded dindu's making up false statistics to justify your nigger dogs.
>Of the 88 fatal dog attacks recorded by DogsBite.org, pit bull type dogs were responsible for 59% (52). This is equivalent to a pit bull killing a U.S. citizen every 21 days during this 3-year period.
>The data also shows that pit bulls commit the vast majority of off-property attacks that result in death. Only 18% (16) of the attacks occurred off owner property, yet pit bulls were responsible for 81% (13).
>In the 11-year period of 2005 through 2015, canines killed 360 Americans. Pit bulls contributed to 64% (232) of these deaths.

Shut up you fucking idiot. Like I said, not much difference between pitbulls and amstaff.

Fucking cowards.

I love how liberals feel they have to protect niggers of dogs because every argument against dog breeds works against human races.

Not talking about deaths retard.

Yellow labs bite and injure more people.
Pits deal more dmg per bite so kill more often.

It's not that pit bulls are more aggressive. It's that when they are aggressive they are more likely to do hard.

Check this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2015

Most attacks are on young children. They should be forced to be muzzled in public, not banned.

more likely to do harm**

There's a million dog breeds.

Pitts have been bred for aggression and insanity for generations which makes them a menace. Getting rid of their phenotype so fucking morons don't take a pit fighting dog as a companionship animal is worth a few other breeds dying out.

I really like it when those google dogs kill their owners.

Okay, fine, no ban. Just throw any owner who allows an attack to happen through negligence in jail for a minimum of ten years.

I think that would solve the problem rather quickly, although it would have the exact same effect as a ban.

>Thoughts?
the left are good at banning things

Pit bulls are already banned Ontario wide yet people don't give as much of a shit.

Pitbulls should be exterminated, not just banned.

DOGOCAUST NOW

They were literally bred by Brits for blood sports and dog fighting for decades.

Normies calling it racism on my facebook feed. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=yvqhNFFuVzA

This pretty much explains why they do this

no 13 in particular

When are we going to ban niggers? Way more dangerous than pitbulls

Pit bulls also have a higher crit chance and do double damage to melanin enhanced individuals

>It is reported on temperament tests conducted by the American Temperament Test Society that Pit Bulls had a passing rate of 82% or better — compared to only 77% of the general dog population.

americanpitbullfoundation.com/pit-bull-myths-debunked/

Fucking faggots do some research.

>Shut up you fucking idiot.

Damn, someone's ashamed to be Swedish.

You're a pussy. White people should strive to be Beastmaster tier, like our ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGEigptwPOU

that's not what your picture says. show where the picture says that they were bred for blood sports and dog fighting for decades, as you explicitly stated in your post.

>Liberals hate facts.

Where's the outrage? Unlike murderous cops, this guy didn't get a paid vacation and will remain behind bars. Justice was served.

>bleeding heart liberals ban pitbulls
>Cred Forums agrees

Fuck off.

The uUnabomber wrotes this wow

>americanpitbullfoundation.com

Might as well go to a BLM site for black crime stats.

We have Belgian Shepherds for that, don't need nigger dogs.

Cats need to be banned and anyone that likes cats need to be beheaded because cats have one of the most dangerous parasites in existence inside of their shit.

Temprament =/= danger.
A chihuahua is less dangerous than a golden retriever for example.

Check m8 faggot.

>Jew in the poo
Now I've heard everything.

>Either that or these are the Central Africans of dog breeds.
I cant believe there are tards that think dogs are supposed to act civilized.

Fuck off toxoplasmosis you must be stopped before you infect the entire human species.

Cats need to be completely eradicated as this cancerous parasite can be found in all felines.

It was a boxer that killed the woman that made this knee jerk reaction. Why aren't boxers being banned?

>bleeding heart liberal drink water
>Cred Forums does too

You:
Ugh! Horseshoe and Theory much?

I agree.

>I cant believe there are tards that think dogs are supposed to act civilized.
Define "domesticated."

What the fuck? It's just a dog. Don't you fucks have better things to worry about? Jesus christ.

Pit Bulls are docile, cute and good pets. If you train your dog to kill everything in sight of fucking course it'll do that.

a dog is just a dog, but people, that's the real problem, people don't understand or respect their animals.
So many people whom own pitbulls do so as a trophy animal and that's just wrong, they don't raise it right, delight in its aggression and act surprised when it attacks them or a loved one.
So many times have I heard an owner tell me that their dog dindu nutin.
Fuck those people, we should feed those people to their fucking dogs.
People suck, this is why we can't have nice things.

Pissy authority worshipping commies invented a problem that didnt exist and then banned it. What a fucking surprise. I am thoroughly shocked!

>10 months later
Illegal dogfighting circuits just move on to another common bread of dog. Left-wing groups of bored housewives support a new ban of [fill in the blank]
(rotties, dogo argentino, bulldog, german shephard, dobies, rhodies, etc.)

That ban also gives cops the authority to go into homes without warrant to make sure you don't have a dog, or don't have a boxy headed dog. Cops are able to make the judgement themselves on whether a dog is a pit bull, since pit bull isn't a breed but an umbrella term. So really any dog over 25lbs is in danger. Even if your dog was grandfathered in, you will have to pay a fine to keep it, and then continuously pay fines for rules broken. Taxes will also be going up to help pay ACO and help them pay for all the euthanasia. This is just a Jewish conspiracy, since BSL has proven to not help at all in other locations it was tried in. It's just to line pockets of the happy merchants

And what about those who don't train them. Can you ensure all are trained? Too much risk. Justified ban.

fuck yea, buying all pitbulls.

Also I will be having a barbecue at the same time, come join in folks!

Todays menu is mystery meat

Yes user a creature that has no gratification deterrence is civilized.

Im starting to wonder if there a brain parasite that makes people worship dogs just like cats.

This.

Good owners can control them. But when not trained/controlled they're capable of carnage.

nice satan trip muhhamed bin ack-bomb jihad.

Pit pulls are specifically bred to loyally defend their owners. If that means eating a jihadi alive, so be it.

>If you train your dog to kill everything in sight of fucking course it'll do that.

Then you put them in a pit with other dogs to actually put that training into practice. Then you breed the victors to get better fighters, more ready to attack unprovoked and to keep attacking until the other dog is dead (very unnatural behaviour, so hard to train for).

Repeat that for a lot of generations, hey presto ... PIT bulls. Race is not a fucking social construct, not all races have equal potential for unprovoked violence.

So the same Cred Forums that argues against gun control wants a ban on a dog breed because "it can be dangerous".

Hypocrites.

>animals that have no concept of laws, or morals
>humans with rationalized thought processes
>Cred Forums is one person

The only one using the word civilized is you.

guns dont have brains or legs.

That's racist they only banned pit Bulls because they're trying to prevent black people from owning dogs and being happy #staywoke

Control is an illusion at the best of times, where it concerns pit bulls it requires a whole lot of denial.

These dogs were never bred to be controllable, they were bred to be in chains or cages 99% of the time and then put in a ring to bite another dog to death. Controllability was not a trait selected for and in competition with its aggression.

Evolution works, these dogs are fit. It's the current breed of owners which are lacking.

>that pic tho

now I understand why dirty arabs are scared of doggies

The APBT and AmStaff were actually bred to be very people orientated. Which makes them not good guard dogs.

I think the problem is retards breeding these 'pit bull' mutts, they don't know what they are doing. They don't care about temperament or health, they are just BYBs creating more dogs for no reason other than to profit. APBTs and AmStaffs may be prone to dog aggression but as a breed, their standard calls for them to be happy and excited with people. When you stop breeding towards a standard or start mixing your dogs without a care in the world, you get an unpredictable temperament. Mix that with shoddy breeders saying anything to sell their unvaccinated mutts and you have a problem on your hands.

If you cannot control a dog, do the world a favor and don't own one.

>guns dont have brains or legs
guns can shoot dogs

If it were at least treated as a gun it would be less of a problem, but we would have a lot of pit bull owners in jail for involuntary manslaughter and criminal negligence.

>These dogs were never bred to be controllable

youtu.be/yZVChD-I5_s

How are you pulling all this shit out of your ass?

I've never heard of a gun "just snapping" and shooting people on it's own free will.

That sucks, I remember I met a chick with a neutered pitbull once, it stupid friendly. My Flat coat retriever is the kind of dog that will go play with an elephant(It is in its nature though), and it was playing with that pitbull for ages. I remember when I approached the pit, it fell on its back and waited for me to rub its belly.

But from what I noticed, most attacks come from un-neutered, not trained and owned by african americans.

#PitbullLivesMatter
#NoDogIsIllegal

Sacks of shit with teeth. They are the niggers of the dog world.

they should ban niggers

Yeah.... I'm checking to see if this was shopped.

pitbulls are awesome dogs, which is why T.V. used to portray them as the family dog back in the day. Stupid niggers, and fem-cunts who get the dog and treat it like it's not a dog cause the thing to go nuts. All terrier breeds have a strong work drive, pitbulls are just machines that can express it the best, usually in the form of tearing apart a person which then makes the news.

Pitbulls are among the best dog breeds. Shitty breeds are usually smaller, and Great Danes... they fucking suck too.

Just because they are insane doesn't mean Pavlovian training stops working completely, it just means they are (far) less predictable than other drogs not bred to be insane.

Hence the orders of magnitude higher fatality caused by pit bulls.

you've been infected by leftism. I can spot that disease in how you cancerous fucks present arguments.
>these dogs were never bred to be controllable
you're full of shit

Nigger dog for nigger apes
Should be exterminated along with owners and all those who defend them

tfw when from spartanburg too

Huh, apparently not shopped.

Thanks for the investigation, greatest ally.

Th thanks Satan

>not all pit bulls

But unlike the other dog breeds, when a pitbull loses its humor, its has the potential to kill a human.

Dog fights are a great, fun sport with a lot of history. Betting on them is really fun, they should be legal.

Pit bulls cause more attacks because pit bulls make up 60+ breeds and their mixes. To say pit bulls are insane is to say that boxers, bulldogs, Labradors and poodles are insane. Pit bulls are not a breed of dog, it is a term to refer to a huge amount of breeds and their mixes.

The niggers want to blame the dogs so it doesn't look bad on their character.
>Yeah yeah nigga it's the pit bull that is bad, not my inability to train, raise and keep a dog
They can't even stay around for their own children, what makes you think they can properly care for an animals

Poodles are insane.

If they have no problem banning certain breeds of dogs they should have no problem banning certain races of humans, after all, it's all just variation b/w the same species.

>implying pic related isn't king of all dogs

I always love this image.

>not neutered
>already had a history of violence
>no record of a the dog being trained by someone who knew what the fuck they were doing
>dog owned and raised exclusively by women
>person who got killed was a literal brianna wu lookalike

Would be a good way to discourage niggers from coming. Great idea you French faggettes.

It's the first image result for pitbull

Now all they have to do is ban niggers and we can MCGA

Honestly we should just turn the pits over to the gooks and have a Korean barbecue

if you ban your enemies they win

>Cramped city full of French cucks decide to ban a dog that nobody owns

Those Quebec pussies couldn't handle a poodle let alone a pit bull so this isn't changing shit.

pitbulls need to be culled from this planet, only white trash and niggers own/defend pitbulls.

It's funny to me that these supposedly progressive cities don't see the irony in pushing the ONE RACE rhetoric while banning an entire breed of dogs for the actions of shithead owners.

Any dog has the potential to hurt a person when they're in attack mode. Nothing makes pitbulls more aggressive by nature, they're just scared of their strength.

Very good finally an intelligent policy

>Nothing makes pitbulls more aggressive by nature
see Except for being bred for blood sports.

Unless you believe Lamarck was right and the desire to fight is etched inside their DNA, their breeding practices only gave them superior muscle mass and the potential to cause damage.

If a chihuahua (Ridiculously aggressive) had the build of a pit bull, you'd want to ban it too.

>you'd want to ban it too
the march of big government continues with 1000's of new laws every year

Good. Wish they were bred out of existence.

>Unless you believe Lamarck was right and the desire to fight is etched inside their DNA, their breeding practices only gave them superior muscle mass and the potential to cause damage.
Behavior is bred into an animal. That's a fact. It's why Pomeranians are barky, herding dogs like to circle things, blood hounds hunting small animals, and yorkies being lap dogs.

>If a chihuahua (Ridiculously aggressive) had the build of a pit bull, you'd want to ban it too.
You're not entirely wrong there.

You need to consider that pits were bred to be both dangerous and strong. You can't just say "Well other dogs can be violent too" and then ignore pits actually being a problem.

i want to ban chihuahuas because they are shit tier dogs

This. Pitbulls are the googles of the dog race

This.

Of course all the dindu's, meth'ed white trash, and drug dealing sanchez'es will come running....

>muh pitbull...
>not all put bulls

The fucking dog is not bred to be a fucking pet. But, hey most people who have pitbulls are usually uneducated, low rent types that fall back to their "I'm a fucking badass" image to make up for their failures in life. They get pits to prop that image up.

Pitbulls are literally the niggers of the dog world. Highest crime stats by fucking far, but all the white trash and niggers defend them as dindus

REEEEEEEEE LE NIGGER DOGS REEEEEEEEEEEE

ayy lmao faggots

This. I fucking hate those little shits

>one ayy by this lmao

Only small dogs I like are shih tzus cause they aren't yippy and they don't shed

Huskies/malamuts often attack and eat cats and other small animals, even if they grew up together. It's not a learned behavior, even the most experienced dog owners have to deal with dead neighbor pets, or worse, their own.

all ratdogs are ankle-biters, I fucking hate those cunts.

Pitbulls are great since rapefugees are scared shitless of dogs.

Fuck no man, shih tzus are the shit. They are the friendliest dogs ever.

ITT: Niggers trying to pin the blame on something else once again

>I dindu nuffin! Iz all dat dawg's fault! Not mah fawlt I can't handle no dawg, da gubberment gotta do sumpin bout dis!