Should pregnant women be allowed to drink?

Should pregnant women be allowed to drink?

they shouldnt be allowed to do anything beyond basic bodily functions without a mans permission.

even then their eating should be monitored

MY BODY MY CHOICE YOU FUCKING BIGOTTTT WSJAHTEW

It's their body and their decision, dumb shit

99.9% of women won't drink, but that doesn't mean there should be a law discrimianting against them

If my tax dollars aren't going to prevent them from drinking, then not a penny should go toward helping the inevitable retard baby she's going to pop out.

Only if you buy that "its my body" crap

>Jew York Shitty law

Who cares? The only thing NYC is good for is tourism, and if you're anybody who matters there, you're in a skyscraper, not on the street.

Yes. Denying natural selection is fascism.

well :
Scientists say its bad for the baby and the moms leaver.
So doing it is an act of stupidity. But lets think a litle further :
If she loves drinking more than her kid, why is she pregnant in the first place? we can go even further :
Why didnt she used a condom or pills to avoid this shit ?

Why do you hate freedom OP?

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

After the first trimester, that thing in their belly is not "their" body.

>their body
The baby isn't their body you insufferable twat.

Yes, if they want to make their children retarded that's their right.

It's also the right of bartenders to deny them service for any reason.

>
>After the first trimester, that thing in their belly is not "their" body.

*After conception

Not any reason. Can't do it if it discriminates based on sex/race/religion/gayness.

Wouldn't refusing to serve a pregnant woman be discriminating based on her gender?

Of course they should. there is literally nothing wrong with deliberately dfisabling your child in the current year

Dumb people should be told that drinking while pregnant is bad

otherwise they'll do it and you'll end up paying more tax for their support as those retards will most likely never escape a career in welfare

And because she will never be able to leave the child, it ultimately becomes the job of the tax payer to take of her child because of her poor choices.

So fuck you leaf faggot. Her "rights" infringe on the livelihood of other citizens. What are their rights?

This. There is nothing wrong with being disabled it's mainly prejudiced.

No.

This

How the fuck do you expect to stop them?

No one here needs to worry because they'll never get a girl pregnant.

>Majority of smokers/substance abusers are from disadvantaged and poor backgrounds
>Let's have a baby and spend all our money on more cigarettes

Of course, it should completely deny her and the child any benefits when it comes out retarded though

>foetal alcohol syndrome
Someone please fix this

>you'll end up paying more tax for their support as those retards will most likely never escape a career in welfare
It's a shame we don't have an alternative
Something to keep these mental retards from existing and being welfare leeches
Man... if only we could somehow get rid of these people before they were born...

OH WAIT

It's my right as a woman to behave how I want, and to have a child that is "disabled." (Whatever THAT means...). I'm tired of MEN constantly dictating how I should behave, just because it makes you feel better to be in control. Get with the FUCKING program, its 2016.

you're disgusting

Yes, because natural selection.

I don't think the government should prevent women from drinking while pregnant

I don't think the government should prevent bartenders from Refusing to serve alcohol to anyone.

We use fetal in NA

Lot of other countries use foetal

b-but FAS babies are soo cute!

>that pic
I'm honestly surprised Cosmo hasn't offed himself yet.

Yes but if a pregnant woman chooses to drink the man who knocked her up should be except from any form of child support.

Don't remind me of the Cosmo tragedy...

EL ZURDO CORNUDO

>its illegal for a bar to serve alcohol to underage people
>but not if they're under 9 months

>It's their body and their decision

Well then maybe they should stop complaining about rape and asking for child support.

>Living inside of them
>Literally sustaining itself by siphoning off nutrients from the woman
>"Not her body!"

Are fundiecucks clinically retarded?

Are the turds passing through you part of your body?

They never said anything about a law against women drinking. THEY are using law to ban bartenders from exercising their own moral discretion in casual, everyday society.

> Drinks breast milk
>> K Smothering my body

>people on welfare siphoning nutrients from tax paying citizens

Can we abuse and abort them as well?

No, it's not fair for the baby

This.

Damn it Canada, stop making me hate women ever more.

They're not even killing the thing. Maybe with madatory abortions for all pregnant alcoholics it might be acceptable.

>but muh civil rights

>but muh segregation

Liberal cucks (and even libertarians nowadays) will never stand for this.

t. black man

There shouldn't be a law protecting their right to drink either. Businesses should reserve the right to refuse service.

Also the fact that this shit is even a discussion is more disturbing. If you drink while having a baby you really should executed. End of discussion

Too late friendo. I've got two on the way.

>abusing your child is a "right" if it's not born yet

Fucking hell. So incredibly selfish. They get knocked up, and think they can still party and drink and sleep with whoever. Then again, the kid was probably an accident anyways. Or maybe the mom doesn't just give a fuck. Once the fetal alcohol syndrome kid grows up, she'll have been divorced three times. The kid will have to sleep at night knowing the whore mom doesn't care about them and would rather come home drunk with sleazy men every night.

So many irresponsible people have kids and screw everything up. I would think bringing a child into this world and raising it would be the most important thing in your life. Not partying and whining because "muh body my rights" a bartender won't let you drink while pregnant.

Selfish, selfish. Prioritizing herself over everybody else every single time. This kind of person needs to grow up. It's funny how good parents have one or two kids, and shit parents will have five or six. R/K theory. That's why Africa is going to have a few fucking billion people within the century.

half a glass, sure.

The establishments serving should retain the right to refuse service.

It's their business and their decision, dumb shit.

Why does a business owner have no right to control the service of their own business?

Why should a business be FORCED to serve people they don't want to serve? Why should government compulsion be tolerated so pregnant women can poison their babies?

I've heard a glass of red wine is ok for pregnant women, you just can't get drunk

same reason christians cant refuse wedding cake service to gays

goddamn libshits

Women shouldnt be allowed to have kids. Test tubes or nothing

I AM VERY PRO FREEDOM BUT NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE FREEDOM TO RUIN ANOTHER HUMAN BEING
WHATS FUCKING NEXT FOR FUCKS SAKE

Trump could have stopped this.

looks british.

One beer every now and then won't matter.

I concur

Fuckin hell man. Discrimination should just be legal and the people are supposed to regulate it.

If I were a business owner and wanted to refuse service to blacks, that should be my right. If people want to protest me and boycott my business afterwards, that's their right. If my business fails as a result of my discrimination, then oh well.

Look at Abercrombie and Fitch, the clothing line. They said something along the lines of not wanting fat people to wear their clothes, and their business has been tanking ever since. It's the people that control the market.

The people have all the power to bring a 'greedy' market to heel. But since they think they have none, or it's too hard, they want to give everything up to the government to enforce their morals so they don't have to put up the effort. Not realizing that eventually their own morals will be compromised and there's not a damn thing they can do about it since they hate freedom.

Only if they give up any free Healthcare relating to complications caused by drinking while pregnant for the kid.

For what purpose do womyn exist

Yeah, fuck it. the more spanner-headed kids, the better

Of course democrats support this, those FAS babies grow up to be democrat voters

I can't tell this progressive nonsense apart from satire any more.

Nothing To see here folks, move along.

>literally has it's own DNA
>Has it's own blood type
>has it's own decision making abilities at a certain point
IT'S MY FUCKING BODY REEEEEEE

We don't need fet babies, nor do we need more lawsuits of stupid whores. 'But da evil bartender wuz giving me dat booze, I want million moneys now!'

And the same jews who approved of them drinking will help them with their lawsuits.

is that anzu?

source or GTFO

Exactly this
Government can fuck off out of people's personal lives

t. Gary Johnson

Yeah, fuck up your baby!

Same here. God, I was having a nice day and this makes me sad.

>encouraging irresponsible mothers to consume alcohol instead of preventing them from drinking
>somehow, thinking about the way her child turns out makes you sexist

Hey bro, it seems like you've mistaken ''its'' for ''it's'', but don't worry about it, it's a very common mistake.

it's = it is
''literally has it is own DNA'' doesn't make sense

''Its'' is just ''his'' or ''hers'' except for a subject or object.

I hope I've taught you something. Have a nice day.

No, retard. It'd be common sense in a perfect world.
Listen, I get gender equality and stuff but when you're blatantly poisoning your unborn child, well, there has to be a line. This is fucking retarded and anyone with common sense will realize that. Everyone's so wrapped up in being politically correct that no one stops to actually think logistically.

They still can kick the pregnant drunks out they just have to come up with another reason for having done so. Did she drive there? You could probably cut her ass off after one or two drinks. Don't want to serve her at all? Ask a couple questions while you look over her ID- claim that she was slurring her words and having difficulty making eye contact- you don't have to serve someone you think might be taking other drugs or medication or may have already been drinking. Her ID might look fake or have bent corners where the laminate is coming up- you can refuse for that.

There is nothing in the world stopping you from giving slow, shitty service and short drinks. She orders a beer- give her a big glass of foam.

If you've ever worked in a bar you know that there are a million and one ways to get around serving people you don't want in the bar. So long as you don't point blank tell them 'I'm not serving you because you're pregnant and repulsive,' you can come up with anything else under the sun.

Safest route is to say you thought they may already be on drugs. Bartenders don't have to prove that they're right, they're expected to make such judgement calls and once made they can't go back on them.

That's fair play and all, but my point is that you should be able to point blank tell them you don't wanna serve them cause they're pregnant.

The fact that you have to do all this so a baby isn't born fucked up is just a statement on how far liberal morals have been implemented into actual law.

I don't know how I made that mistake...

Interesting - if they are allowed to have an abortion, why not allow drinking? With this logic, shouldn't women be allowed to drink at least in the first trimester, even if it fucks up the future child, since the potential well-being of a future person isn't even under consideration (see abortions) at that point?

Yeah, why not. Ultimately it is their decision. You can't really enforce it, people will ALWAYS find a way around your silly freedom of choice suppression laws, the only way to prevent them is to jail possible law offenders pre-emptively, which leads to Orwell-esque reality.
What you REALLY can do is show these stupid cunts what excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy does to their child. And by showing I don't mean stupid demotivational images or any other sort of social ad, no. Only living testaments of their possible stupidity, shown in public zoo will make enough of an impact.
We have disturbingly big fetal alcohol syndrome victims here, no point to deny it, seeing them with my own eyes was the ultimate horror that led to decision of abstaining from this poison forever, pregnant or not.

80% of the posts here make that mistake, so don't beat yourself up.

Fucking hell.

Yeah, it's a fucked situation and everyone counts as a protected class so you have to be very careful about doing anything to put them in line these days.

I don't know about every where else but this has been true in my state for awhile now- we aren't allowed to refuse service based on their pregnancy.

They just recently made us take out the stickers that warn of the dangers of drinking while pregnant from all the bathrooms though. Wouldn't want the women to feel bad about fucking their child up out of pure selfishness.

>Individualism is Good
Begone Enlightenment

>They just recently made us take out the stickers that warn of the dangers of drinking while pregnant from all the bathrooms though

Fuckin hell, what state?

I could see an issue with refusing service on "common sense". I have type 1 diabetes, which means that I'm a skinny bastard and I take insulin injections which sometimes causes my blood sugar to go LOW. In which case, I need sugar ASAP so I don't pass out and suffer brain damage. What I don't need is some expert bartender who heard somewhere that sugar is bad for diabetics denying me the sugary drink I need in the next 30 minutes or less to avoid an ambulance.

Alcohol is different though. There's never a lifesaving reason to give someone alcohol.

Abusing unborn children and possibly givimg them deformities is now womens right. Thanks feminism!

Washington. This whole coast needs to be nuked, sadly.

mfw I realize that women have always been this insiferable and thats why throughout history most civilizations have resrained them in some way.

>There's never a lifesaving reason to give someone alcohol.
Methanol and ethylene glycol poisoning are treated via ethanol

Yes, but it's still stupid of them.

>tfw california

I know that coastal nukage feel, bro. The farther north in CA you get (save for the bay area), the better it is.

Only if they're not white.

If a woman is autistic enough to drink during pregnancy then she deserves to have a miscarriage/have a gimp child.

Why is Islam bad again Cred Forums?

If she's the kind of person who wants to and will, given the chance, then fucking let her. Maybe she'll fall over and miscarriage, then her muzzie bf will leave her and we won't have her child in the world.

its not about her, sven.
it's about the kid.

I shouldn't say "never" since any substance might treat something. However, that seems so fringe and contrived... Drinking antifreeze while pregnant and then frantically rushing to your local bar, only for him to refuse you...

Low blood sugars happen to me all the time and are basically a part of life if you have type 1.

Yes, I want a pregnant girl who drinks and smokes everyday with her baby. Also, she takes in hundreds of dicks raw in her vagina every hour imagine all that cum towards the baby is fascinating. And beat her every day with a direct punches on her belly. It is a fetish I want to see on a women.

quality bait my argie friend, 9/10

I don't think you understand what autism means. Autist.

Simple bar tenders can simply say they've had too much to drink. Responsible service of alcohol laws in Australia means that a bartender can refuse to serve you alcohol for any reason at all.

fuck off wog

Any seller can refuse sale of anything they sell, basic property rights

stfu. you think women can be either degenerate whores or submissive weaklings. listen, i grew up in the west, where i have a choice to do what i want, i chose the right path, have had bf since 17 and i behave like a normal human being with loyalty. i'm sick of your stupid posts like this when i know that half of mid-east bitches would like to cheat but they can't because they would be stoned, also asian girls hahah cheat also, just like any demographic group of people. quit with this crap. give muslim girls full freedom and they'll show you their true face. but when western girls don't fall for that freedom modern liberation crap it's more admirable because they could but they chose not to.

Weak bait, Croat.

Once science perfects artificial wombs women will go extinct.

Sexbots will come long before artificial wombs and extinct the whiteman

this.

>It's their body and their decision
So minors should be allowed to drink, if they want?
Egalitarianism is a cancer.

why bait? people can't be sick of your stupid generalisations about women? women cheat all around the world and if they don't it doesn't mean they wouldn't at some point. am i right? yes i am, but keep worshiping girls that are 'forced to be loyal instead of looking for the ones who are loyal because of their nature, not social norms.

does Cred Forums think this is FAS?

>Should pregnant women be allowed to drink?
Of course! The atl-right and other nationalist movements recruit heavily from the fetal alcohol syndrome population.

>"I have the reasoning of a child, which is why I think having a low IQ is okay, everyone should be treated the same, even if they're not the same.. My life has been so pampered, that I haven't seen the negative effects low IQ has in the real world."
>Much like a child has no sense of personal accountability, because their parents pay for everything, I think tax payers can pay for my leech."

>Unlike a child, my rights are not restrained!

Women sustaining themselves by siphoning off money from my wallet is my body and I can do what I want with it? COOL!

Honestly I wish my mom would've drank and smoked when she was pregnant with me so I could have neat-o "dis"abilities

>liberals are so desperate for power they pass laws to breed more liberals

>Yes, goyim woman, have retarded children. Have mongrel children, too! Or don't have kids at all, you strong, independent lesbians! Anything to destroy the white race!

Time to put to use all this bragging about guns, murica.

>if someone is dumb enough to do this, someone else deserves to suffer

Nigga what? I don't give a shit if the woman wants to drink herself into a coma, I don't want the kid inside her to have to be fucked because of it.

>Living inside of them
>Literally sustaining itself by siphoning off nutrients from the woman

This also describes tapeworms.

>man kills a fetus
>charged with a crime
>women kills a fetus through doctor
>charged with nothing

How does this make sense? If it's not a life, why should I be charged with anything other than the assault on the woman herself? At most I should be charged with vandalism because it's just property to them apparently.

so are tape worms a part of your body

sand niggers

I think this is one of those things where it matters more because they will be a burden on society and get healthcare etc etc

It won´t be long until he does or at least tries. The guy is completly fucked in the brain.
>that stream where he just sat in a dark room, cackling like a maniac while reading hate comments

What else could it be?

That broad brow nose bridge?

Lmao that girl reminds me of pic related

Only nigger moms will be stupid enough to do this shit

So what's the consensus? Is it wrong for a mother to ingest substances that are potentially harmful to the baby they are carrying?

>who are loyal because of their nature, not social norms
what is this fantasy?

Fucking this.

Well, the baby might end up being disadvantaged, but seeing as how automation and guaranteed income are coming, it's okay.

If you disagree you're ableist scum

What the fuck is wrong with Halo former soviet cuck state.