Would an all lives matter rally start a race war?

What would be the consequences of this scenario?
>An all lives matter rally happens in a Stand Your Ground state and causes Googles to chimpout and start attacking ALM. 2 whitey critically injured.
>ALM channels Zim-Zam and defends themselves legally and lethally.
>By the end of the night 20 googles dead, 15 whitey dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A "race war" would likely never happen. Whites and jews run/own everything. A few nig nogs with guns will end up killing each other over drugs anyway

I sure hope so

this would be awesome... why is nobody planing this shit?

I don't know, I kinda expected a few false flag attacks from Cred Forums to instigate hate between whites and blacks

Lol, they really don't want a race war.
They think we're all stupid and no strategy.

Cred Forums never leaves the basement bruh... do you even jew?

People in here is just "memeing (whatever the fuck it means) things into reality"
So... only shitposting, no action.

I guess that's true, perhaps one can consider Cred Forums biggest accomplishment is making pepe famous

Cred Forums didnt make pepe famous.
The stablishment allways knew this shit going on in here, but now, we are functional to their story. They needed some "edgy nationalist" to blame, and we are no real threat to security. So... they just put Cred Forums in the spotlight so they have something shiny to show to retarded media and population.

We are the weird patsies show so people didnt look to the important shit, like BLM terrorism, money laundry and shit like that. And we are helping, cos we love the fucking spotlight.

Well... why don't we plan an ALM protest? It wouldn't be hard to do. Pick a state with Stand Your Ground laws, and a sizable dindu population. Spread it all over Facebook and other social media. Watch the results.

I like your pragmatic ways my potato friend.

Is Joey Salads even white? Serious question.

sounds like a plan.

This.
Hijack and change the words of their political chants in support of law enforcement. Follow riot lines into the streets and trigger the fuck
out of blm protesters.

Kek agrees with us.

Atlanta City Georgia.
Georgia is a stand your ground state and Atlanta City is 50% Google.
Because of >Muh Confederacy we will likely get enough local whites and blacks involved.
We need a viral YouTube / Facebook video and page as well as an All Lives matter website if we are going to pull this off for real.
I suggest having this go down 2 months after the video is uploaded to give enough time for it to go viral and for the protesters / counter protesters to make plans.
Operation NLM is go.
Let the games begin.

WARNING

Race war is (((globalist))) narrative built with the literal purpose of stripping you rest of your rights and make it impossible to act against the (((real enemy)))

Way to go bruh.

Be a pal and make a new thread for this thing!

>Lets crash this plane with no suvivors

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

Cred Forums white no. Normie white yes.

>A "race war" would likely never happen.
Because it has never happen before

White people don't protest en masse until it's already too late.

Its not the race you're supposed to be protesting but the ones controlling the change at the expense of your children, the politicians

dubs then the race wars will start in 3 years know that my dubs will live on also implying their is such thing a other than black lives matter is racist

Cool story bro.

if i get anything below quads then the race wars start in 2 years

Race war is an enemy trap, the politicians are your real enemy.

Clear them and rest can be done without interference and violence

Too many Normies on this board right now it will get posted to buzzfeed as a Nazi false flag immediately. We need only to start shilling for an atlanta city ALM rally.

> operation NLM
I fucking love it where do I sign up.

I workout 3-5 times a week. This site has some good red pills on certain issues.

Recruit any good web designers / poster designers to keep shit posting. I'll make another thread for the latenight crew later but until then make a fake FB account to start shilling for ALM.

That is all you need to do. If we get a good YT video, Facebook page, date and time, enough normies will get triggered and counter triggered to actually take action.