India Strikes Pakistan: NUCLEAR WAR SOON

POO IN LOO GOING TO START A WAR WITH MUDSKINS

nbcnews.com/news/world/india-strikes-pakistan-why-it-s-very-very-significant-n656656

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo
thediplomat.com/2016/09/the-uri-attack-and-the-civil-military-divide-in-pakistans-kashmir-policy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–Soviet_Union_relations#Soviet-Afghan_war
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/China-snubs-India-again-blocks-move-to-ban-Masood-Azhar-at-UN/articleshow/54630724.cms
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/30/india-seeks-release-of-soldier-captured-by-pakistan-in-kashmir
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2699854/Life-nuclear-war-revealed-Computer-models-reveal-Earth-suffer-20-year-long-winter-worldwide-famine.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2qYI8fHEkbo
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo&t=518
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bout damn time, India needs population control big time. War is a productive way to improve your geopolitical power while also thinning your population.

Good luck, they'll never use nukes

They will do it if Pakistan does

And do you trust Muslims with nukes?

will usa back India and russia paggystan?

I hope India flattens Pakistan, imagine wiping out 180 million Muslims... the world would be so much better.

> trust muslims.

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My point exactly

India has more Muslims than Pakistan, you stupid limey

Those are gonna die in the war too

>imagine wiping out 180 million Muslims...
It's over 190 now

this is what dreams are made of.

190 million Muslims?

still only a drop in the bucket though

N U K E
U
K
E

P O O K E
O
O
K
E

India should take care of their 15% muslim population problem first.

If India declares war on the pakis, does it mean they're at war with half the UK?

why not both?

This region of Pakistan called Bolochistan is seeking the indipendence, there's gonna be some tension around there.

Muslims wipe out the hindjews. Hindjews wipe out mudslimes.

One step closer to world peace.

>pakis nuke india in a first strike last ditch effort.
>india retaliate flattening the country.
>fallout sweeps over north west afarica and causes wide spread famine.
>literally billions of 3rd worlders die.

there is no situation where this would end badly.

yo. hol up. pakistan was ALWAYS TO THE EAST OF INDIA.

THEY FUCKING MOVED IT OR SOME SHIT

>American education

>yo. hol up. pakistan was ALWAYS TO THE EAST OF INDIA.
Yes

Oh great, another STAN country. Fuck that shit.

New Rapefugees for you Sven :)

pooclear war

>why not both?
India if you are listening, go for bioweapons.

Poo rockets?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo

india poo dense day.jpg

Germany Jr please, this is serious.

You might just be retarded, user.

>post yfw poo is actually nuclear waste and india has way more firepower than we originally thought

Yes i believe that the leaders of Pakistan aren't sucidal

>pakistan calls muslim world to defend them
>india calls west to defend them
>tfw all western might collapses on the muslim world
>tfw hundreds of millions of muslims dead
>tfw will live to see a nuclear bomb dropped

Followed by pooclear winter. The brown vapoorized clouds will block out the sun. You will WISH for yellow snow

seems like all problems are starting to solve themselves

Bangladesh was once called East Pakistan and is indeed east of (most of) India.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that's what you meant; instead of being a complete and utter retard. Right user?

Must be strange for them to take a break from blaming white people for everything.

Good.

You're confusing with Bangladesh?

india still pay taxes to UK ...so

A

In my experience they're rarely social justice types; they're too focused on their careers to really care for that even when they're young.

Men of mud and men of poo
An ancient war, reborn anew
the poo man knew what the mud would do
so he fought to be the true king of the loo
With atomic poo bombs and poo tanks too
The mud people soon were all dead and through
a new world of peace had it's debut
and the world all thanked the men of poo

Nothing will happen. This entire incident is being blown out of proportion. The media just won't stop it's fear mongering, so chill out and go back to work.

uncommon

Honest question, why do these shithole nations have nukes but we don't?

cold war politics

cos sweden dont alow it

it's time to channel the power of poo! jk india relax.

So why do these countries hate each other anyway? As a white man, is it my fault?

>is it my fault?
Kind of, you fucked up when you drew up the borders

Like you always do.

yes. If it were not for colonization, that goat would have never been stolen.

So they're upset over which patch of desert they're allowed to fuck goats in? Ugh, these savages.

No it's more that they are over the fact that your drawing of the boarders forced the largest mass immigration seen in history.

just accept each other bros

no violence pls, its pointless

>Germany Jr
Hehehe

Whoever loses, we win.

Kuk, answer my call, will nukes be used between India and Pakistan?

>we win
But we need to kill you for that

Phew, we're safe guys.

November 21st

Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust

tactical poo nuke incoming

Where should they have been drawn, Sven?

How should I know

GOOD! KILL A MUDSLIMES! They are worse than any group you can name, jewish cucks, nogs, spicks, white liberals, EVERYONE!

>American "education"

Bangladesh used to be East Pakistan, he might just be old.

or ignorant

I hope india uses pakistan as a big loo.
GANBATTE PAJEET! kek wills it.

All of Asia will be covered in poo when this is over.

The other big question is mostly what China and Russia does. Russia and China share a close relationship with the opposing sides. Russia - India vs. China - Pakistan.

India suddenly going on the offensive against Pakistan would likely spur a response from China which would spur a response from Russia.

>Farsi triggers me
fatty

What will America do, on paper you are close friends to Pakistan.

What will Iran do

You're not siding with your head-chopper brothers? So much for the umma

The US would just sit back and watch the fireworks. There's no way we could rally the support to intervene into a war like this especially with China and Russia in the mix. The best option here is to do nothing. We'll just fill in the gaps once they are done killing each other.

Well Europe needs more diversity.

Know officers from both sides. Both are mobilizing for a big fight, just in case.

Just imagine all the IT and manufacturing jobs that'll be cleared up if they completely decimate each other.

America is once again trying to destabilize the East.

This desu

Let them blow each other up

Why is it very significant? They've been at each other's throats for decades, nuclear war isn't going to happen. Too many muppets believe this kind sensationalised news all the time.

I am all for muzzie scum removal any time. Hooray for India. Make them off of this planet.

>leaders of Pakistan aren't sucidal
there leaders ain't even incontrol

So you are just going to allow Russia or China to make some profit while you sit back and do nothing?

That does not sound like the America I know
>There's no way we could rally the support to intervene into a war
Now you are just being silly, you don't need to intervene directly. You just need to sell weapon to one side
>nuclear war isn't going to happen
user the world was very afraid over the fact that the Kargil War could have gone nuclear.

sure sure. is the horse shit modi is telling you now.
seriously fucking pajeets are more gullible then trump supports.

thediplomat.com/2016/09/the-uri-attack-and-the-civil-military-divide-in-pakistans-kashmir-policy/

Oh shit

No, the people who blindly folloe mainstream news were afraid. It ain't going to happen.

>91121291
pakistani muslims are the worst though...they are usually the most backward of them all

turks are more laid back

Why would they fight over a led zeppelin song? Why don't they use a file sharing site then everyone would be happy

so let me get this straight.
about 150 soldiers somehow crossed the MOST GUARDED BORDER IN THE FUCKING WORLD and spend 4 hours in 7 camps but only killed 30 people, all without pakistan knowing it?
sure. kumar. sure.

It's time for India to take back rightful Indian clay

Stop hating Indians you mud monkey.

eat shit and cucky.

also we hate you more then we hate india.

>India conducting military strikes IN pakistan
Is India that much more powerful than Pakistan that it can just do whatever it wants in there?

Is this like the US conducting drone strikes in Canada? Or is it more like the US drone striking Yemen

Get ready to be removed kebab

Poo in loo called my phone trying to scam me today.

>mfw I told him he was about to be wiped off the earth by Pakis and all he could say is "I'm going to fuck your mother"

Somebody make a map with india and pakaistan with flags over layed. Then shit spewing from the indian flag onto pakistan.

They are tolerated at best. Im pretty sure india would fire up the ovens if they thought the world would let them do it

i also find it really funny that we said that pakistan's positions are in control but posted an article that is saying the military and civil leadership is divided.
if the politicians are not even in-charge then why is there a divide?

inoder to remove rebab you would have to remove alot of germany as well.

>war with Pakistan breaks out
>10 Million Indians die
>1 Million Pakis die
>India strategically retreats behind previous borders and declares war won as always

Everyone wins

Fite me irl

Russia will probably sit back and sell weapons to both sides

Why are your kind such vermin? or are u just a troll on a proxy?

India has the worlds fourth largest army, total number.

Pakistan has the 10th, again in total number.

>all of western might collapses on muslim world

that already happened m8

end result: ISIS

And to answer your second question this is like America doing drone strikes in Mexico, expect Mexico has nukes has your relationship with them is really awful.

t. Poojeet living in America

maybe a vermin troll.
I just come here to generally post anti-trump stuff.
not that i give a shit about trump or hilary.
I just like to trigger Cred Forums.

>sweden
>white

fuck off, inferior

fuck you paki
the world hates you

That wasn't all our might. We made no effort to thin their numbers

their army is 3 times bigger then us.
their country is almost 6 times bigger then us.
west wont even sell us weapons but keep selling them. we have to get them second-handed from china.
its not even a competition.
and yet after 3 wars, we are still here.

as long as it doesn't escalate to a world war, which i think it would. If it were ever large enough, it would give other nations an excuse to smash tensions and cause trouble elsewhere due to the distraction that would be caused.

I just love how much ^this^ flags triggers americucks.

there is not gonna be a war. thanks to both countries having nukes.

your disgusting kabob smell keeps you undefeated
luckily we will spray febreeze before we go 1991 on you

Pakis are useless mudslimes. At least the poo in loo is a doctor and scientist, not a clock maker.

Hindus hate them and are waiting for an excuse to purge them

let shitwar begin

go back to lurking and serving your puppet state by rimming your PM's asshole

You don't have enough nukes to wipe out india, they have enough to wipe you out.
You're forgetting your place pakistan.

>your disgusting kabob smell keeps you undefeated
maybe you should try putting some on.
it would have helped you not loss in vietnam, iraq and afghanistan.

we have more then they do. and they are enough.
also you of all people should know that we dont need nukes to fuck over a country.

fuck off
your country could not have even survived 10 north vietgooks armed with communist funding

>fucking london
You're about 25 years too late for that I'm afraid lad

At least it was the case in the berenstein universe...

Many Americans are actually poo in da loos. Who do you think comes over from all the H1b sponsorships

It's a good start.

lol all you need to do is rip out a massive kabob fart in the kashmir border, crossing your fingers and praying that Indian SF won't fuck you up

the things is that we actually did survived communist funding.
USSR used to fund rebels in pakiand to commit terrorits attacks in the 80s because we were allied with americucks. we started doing the same with chechen rebels. they folded. told the CIA to stop that.

Implying I'm a mudslime

yeah i figure this much.
this one () certainly is.

your defence minister repeatedly states that they have a first use policy.. and that if India strikes again(even though pakistan is the agressor) then he would and i quote 'respond with force', in other words.. its war. I also hear the Indian people are frustrated with pakistan and the recent strikes call for celebrations and that armaments are on the move.

the fact you lack conventional means of warfare against India convinces me you WOULD use nuclear arsenal if it meant m.a.d considering muslims have no sense of self worth any way and owe everything including your existence to muhammad, death is only the beginning for you.. you're a dog.

Go Poos nuke those pakkis

Do it you cowards.

Pro-tip: even muslims hate pakis. They're like locusts.

I hope all those filthy paki fucks living abroad will flock to their homeland.

God fucking dammit user,
you're making us look stupid

Clash of poowers

the strikes did not happened.
if they had they would show us some proof.
the indian government was getting alot of heat for not doing anything about the 17 dead soldiers.
pakistan has already proved their side of the story by showing the indian solder they caught (and killed between 8-14).

thats last years calander poland, someone post this years and we will see where we are at

why do you hate trump?

Is literally muh Muslam?

well you did have East Pakistan to the east of India.... yeah that's surely what you were thinking of

>why do you hate trump?
i dont hate him, i dont like him. i dont care about him.
i just like to fuck with Cred Forums.

here ill do it

>be paki
>start off the day with a massive shit inside your kitchen
>your shit is like an alarm clock
>everyone wakes up and scoops up the shit and starts putting it in pots to bake it
>add a bit of kabob powder
>create your breakfast
>longsniff.bat
>turn on 1980 TV you stole from the USSR invasion of Afghanistan
>"pakistan is the best country in the world, blah blah"
>listen to garbage propoganda created from pirated version of windows powerpoint 97
>suddenly power goes out
>check in back to see fellow paki using your transformer to heat up his breakfast of shit
>see Malala inside the house
>callthetaliban.mp4
>talifag shoots transformer by accident, missing malala by 25 feet
>whole town explodes

can someone make me an ancap smiley for pakistan flag

>the strikes did not happened.
just like osama was ever was in abatabad
fuck pokis r worst than chinks they belive everything there army tells them

lol i was born here fag

did we skip timeline again?

It's nothing, they've been doing these strikes for years. It will never escalate into open warfare because Pakistan has grown stronger ties with China as they're opening that new major port. India won't risk hostility with China, and Pakistan won't jeopardize the new business contracts with China by starting a war.

educate yourself H1B poo in loo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–Soviet_Union_relations#Soviet-Afghan_war

this

hindus are super chimps and will chimp out in Poo War II and kill the muslims

they will also slaughter any other non-hindus in india as well, like the Goa christians and the Sikhs

it's going to be cray cray

Are you implying that it is impossible to cross the border? How do you think the Uri attack happened or other similiar attacks? Those fuckers crossed the LoC. It isn't as heavily guarded as you think breh.

Remember what happened last time?

I hope India murders you all and shits all over your corpses tbqh

wow i have never seen you here before, tell me about your country

underrated post

You are alive because India let you. They had no incentive to set fort the Simla agreement then to seem like India was only responding with appropriate action.

And you fuckers still barely survived. Your entire armed forces (army, airforce, navy) got absolutely devastated after a war your retarded government started, lost.

Eh, Pakistan has always had regional tension. After Bangladesh, no one is stupid enough to let them secede.

>just like osama was ever was in abatabad
pakistan never denied he was not here.
government and even the army itself did not know he was here. ISI was the only one who knew.
there was leaked government report a few years ago. may wanna read that dickshit.

>China
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/China-snubs-India-again-blocks-move-to-ban-Masood-Azhar-at-UN/articleshow/54630724.cms

too late

>when the cruise ships stop then the fun stops
>then the fun stops
>the fun stops

lol i don't need to see jewpedia to know the facts faggot

your pakistani child slave army probably wrote it up quickly with their contaminated hands

you're working up your fingers mate, the encrusted shit on your keyboards is finally peeling away along with the characters

that does not means you are not poo in loo.
let me guess north carolina?

>1 mile from military base
>didnt know he was there

either you're entire country is incompetent (lose to india) or you are lying and you lose to India.

the attack on indian solider was not close to the border. nobody crossed the border. it was kashmir rebels who did the attack, not pakistan.

or maybe im incompetent because i said you're

why though?

no, what, you trying to call in a kabob strike on my location

eat pork you goatfucker

did not knew canada has a H1B visa too.

>You are alive because India let you
keep telling yourself that kumar. and we will keep killing your soldiers one by one.

oh man
your kabob meat probably had hallucinogens in it

lol, didnt two of your guys end up dying?
Sorry, but with you smuggling Taliban operatives into Pakistan, and then ignoring Osama being in your country, I dont think Pakistan is all too credible

ISI put him there you fucktard.
also is was not a military base. it's army school.

>Kebab and Loo Poo remove eachother.
The only problem I foresee are the plumes of poo launched into the upper atmosphere if Pakis nuke the Poos and end up hitting designated shitting streets.
>Poos and Pakis gone, but atmosphere filled with poo.
>No poo in air but Pakis and Poos still around.
Just don't have a conventional war guys, we don't need any more refugees from third world countries.

What about muslim ideology leads you to believe they wouldn't be suicidal?

I'm ready for the racewar.

mohamed al fahrad al akbar husien taha isdeen aazim abdul haleem batin fattah asim sarkat shah salil al al hab bakri sawarim

>India finally strikes back against Britain for Colonization

>didnt two of your guys end up dying?
but we killed 14 and captured one. sounds like a win.

>Sorry, but with you smuggling Taliban operatives into Pakistan, and then ignoring Osama being in your country, I dont think Pakistan is all too credible
which country created both of these in the first place?
every country has the right to lookout for its interest. i personally dont agree our afgan polity. but it is what is is.

what should I save this image as?

If a nuclear detonation occurs in an act of war not directly effecting the US or NATO/SEATO/ANZUS allies, the code you will hear over HFGCS is PINNACLE PIKE.

already forgetting about the last time you got BTFO?

I want this to happen so bad

Come on poos! YOU CAN POO IT

>not understanding probability

If nukes exist, they will eventually get used given long enough.

India has never lost a war nor suffered more losses in any of them.

India has anti missile technology. You don't. Not unless you sell more of your land to your overlord china for some gibsmedat.

Where is the footage of the dead Indian soldiers that your government claimed?

Fuck off Kek. You retards blamed India, saying they planted Osama there and that whole bin Laden raid was an entire CIA conspiracy to make you look bad. This is the level of bullshit your people continually soak up.

Oh ofcourse. Pakistan is a gud boy, he dindu nuffin!

Why not argue with facts and not emotions you desperate faggot? Nobody ever believes Paki's side of the view internationally for a reason.

That article proves my point. Just like Syria, China will get its way with the UN.

as an exe than stick it up your butthole

are you in the military or navy?

Whoever pushes the nuclear button second is a pussy.

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would make the entire world happy no matter who lost really. They are two of the worst tumors on humanity.

lol did we finally drive the paki to go shit with our bants

We need to meme this into a full blown nuclear war lads

How can we antagonize the sides even more?

I speak as an advocate of kuk, god of all chans, and he says, if this post is a get, then nukes will be used.

>we killed 14 and captured one. sounds like a win.

but porki "mhuuu strike did't happen "

The flags should be the other way around

>Nuclear dust clears
>Some curries are still alive
>Russia tosses a few extra nukes in while the rest of the permanent security council looks the other way

>India has anti missile technology
sure it does.

>Where is the footage of the dead Indian soldiers that your government claimed?
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/30/india-seeks-release-of-soldier-captured-by-pakistan-in-kashmir

>You retards blamed India
buddy. you are irrelevant in the average pakis mind now. we just hate americucks now.

>Oh ofcourse. Pakistan is a gud boy, he dindu nuffin!
never said pakistan had nothing to do with. just said it was not pakistani soldiers who did.

>Nobody ever believes Paki's side of the view internationally for a reason.
and yet nepal, china and iran said they would back us in fighting poo in loo.

This.

> 88 Hitler get

For the Master Race

A nuclear war would fuck over the entire world bro.

kuk?
is your wife's son an advocate too?

It's literally shitheads VS shitpants, the question is:
>who gonna nuke first?
10 bucks it's gonna be pakis

THAT'S IT FOLKS, IT'S ALL OVER!
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k

Give me a nice filename you dumb mart sharter

India lost to china but okay.

Fuckin' RARE

lol no, we'd be fine

at worst the air quality of china would go down by 0.01%

the small brain of the indian is not cable of understanding two things at a time.

there were indian soliders who tried crossing the border. got BTFO literally.

calm down Ahmed
you're a stinky kabob when you're shitty

>they've had nukes for decades and haven't used them

THE JEWS SYRIA WWIII PLANNED STALLED SO THEY'RE GOING FOR INDIA VS PAKISTAN

THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING

learn how to banter.

Germans are pussy only one punch and they are down.

200-300 weapons each in the 200kT range will not fuck over the world. It would make for beautiful sunsets and a few months of colder than average temps.

India has a "No First Use" policy. Pakistan does not.

I don't think China and Iran are going to back shit mate.

Iran is just getting back onto the main stage and toeing the line. While China won't get involved in what is a Commonwealth country which means the U.K.,AUS,NZ will get involved. We know those canadicucks won't do anything with their current prime minister but.

You'll be left to fight it out with each other with stern words from the rest of the world.

That's because they're the nuclear equivalent of a queef - straight HEU fission devices. The average Indian would just assume that one of their own caught fire and fell into an open waste pit.

>checks flag
>itsthisretardagain.png

guess again, faggot.

ill take the word of people with supercomputers, over a kike on Cred Forums.

kys

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2699854/Life-nuclear-war-revealed-Computer-models-reveal-Earth-suffer-20-year-long-winter-worldwide-famine.html

So will we have poo war general?

>It would make for beautiful sunsets and a few months of colder than average temps.

>Hippies whining about muh global warming
>Too chickenshit to let America fire off a few nukes and fix everything

Are you really in any position to say that?

Fucking degenerate pakis. Muhammed was a child raping faggot and you should kill yourself.

check'd

It is widely known that India does. But go head and ignore it because that is what you people are known for. No matter how you spin it, India's army would shit all over your muzzies. Just like the have the past 4 times you started a fight.

Hey retard, where is the footage about the dead 14 soldiers? How could they have sustained do many loses when the surgical strike didn't even happen?

We may be irrelevant to you paki's but that is a godsend. Your country is on par with North Korea internationally.

So who cares Pakistani soldiers didn't do it? Your government still sponsored it you Muzzie. Even you decades old ally US admitted this and even your current ally China refused to back your side in this case.

China won't do shit against India you moron it would result in a hollow victory for China. Look more into geopolitics. The nepali leader is pro india and Iran wont attack India...that is just plain retarded because your relations aren't that significant in comparison to indo Iranian ties.

I meant against Pakistan breh

though that loss to China did make India a lot more capable..to the point where china became hesitant to start another war.

Point taken Bros

The DoE has simulated regional nuclear conflicts on Blue Gene/Ps over at ANL and concluded a Paki-India nuclear exchange poses little risk of a nuclear winter.

> never said pakistan had nothing to do with. just said it was not pakistani soldiers who did.

....and here's where the bullshit is; ISI always uses terrorists on the eastern border (and western border) to pursue their aims.

>Are you really in any position to say that?

>they've had nukes for decades and haven't used them

So two of your soldiers died from surgical strikes, but not actually because they didn't happen..... right.

Lol, are you trying to put this on us?
We gave you the money and resources, it was the ISI and some Sauds that decided it would be a smart idea to support the fringe elements in Afghanistan

>war between pakis and hindus
>biggest shitskin mass immigration of history
>Cred Forums is happy

Good thing I'm from South America, and no one comes here. Europeans on the other hand might get cucked, way more than this recent refugee crisis.

You know this is quite possible if shit gets real between them, right?

Nuclear winter is in and of itself highly unlikely in any scenario except one in which all of the largest major nuclear powers work together to use high yield nuclear weapons detonated at ground level, ignoring strategic/military targets in favor of simply making the planet more hostile for everyone on it. In other words it's pretty much impossible to achieve unless all of humanity collectively agrees to commit suicide.

NUKE THE MUDSLIMES

rare

>trusting a major component of the military industrial complex

listen nigger, no part of the federal government can be believed.

are you people retarded or something?
already said this. poo soldiers tried to cross the border. killed 2 of our soldiers and injured 9. that is when they got BTFO and we captured one.

It's a huge contradiction. They claimed like 14 Indian soldiers died in the attack the same day they said the attack never even took place.

Like you wot m8

if there was a "surgical strike", then who the hell did we caught a solider?

>arguing with a porki
i been following there media lately they been completely brainwashing there people
youtube.com/watch?v=2qYI8fHEkbo

And I'm saying where is the footage of the dead 14 soldiers that your government claimed they killed in the attack that they denied never even happened?

why do muslims fall for propaganda from their leaders so much? must be why you follow that murdering pedophile.

That's some top lels right there m8

No, Pakistan is our ally and India is not.

We would sit back and watch it unfold, while Obama would talk about how it is deeply troubling.

I would love to see India's population thinned out, though.

>if there was a "surgical strike", then who the hell did we caught a solider?

do u even think before typing

i like how he keeps coming back to post every few mins.
keeps going to take a shit probably.

>haha guys we dindu snackbar this time and that for some reason absolves us :^)
well okay i guess you guys are fighting the good fight especially if three other nations agree with you! wow! quite the coalition you've got =]

>No, Pakistan is our ally and India is not.

Both are, which is rather awkward. Your buddy India let you put cameras on their mountains to watch out for Chinese nuclear tests.

its one against 8 poos.
have to type quickly.

Think again breh, Obama has gotten closer to India, to te point where they have signed strategic military agreements.

Speak again Mohammed.
And read

surgical strike doesn't mean air-strike
it can mean utilizing small operational forces to attack a specific target with minimal collateral damage

all india has is bangladesh and afghanistan. good luck to them.

>Surgical
>India

Don't peoples kidneys go missing in Indian Surgeries and your seriously surprised when they kill a soldier, your soldier were the kidneys in the operation.

Toilet witch duh

>while Obama would talk about how it is deeply troubling
And how would the next president deal with it, how would Trump deal with it

How would Hillary

Troubling

Perhaps we would indeed just sit back and watch it unfold.

Not that it would matter, of course. A nuclear exchange between the two would be over before we could react.

indian said they did not lost anything on the "surgical strike". so where did the captured solider came from?

And who do you have?

2/10 for effort.

you stupid fucking cunts if these two shitholes go to war properly well have hundreds of millions of shitskin refugees flooding the west you fucking morons

Dubs says nuke

the GCC, iran, chain, turkey, nepal and srilanka.

This is part of isolating Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo&t=518

Both of their policies regarding Syria are pretty shit. Trump suggested employing the military, and Hillary wanted to establish one of her famous no fly zones. Either way the US would catch shitty PR and a bunch of noncombatants would be killed.

Nuke their children. Nuke their women. Nuke their old and infirm. Turn them to dust!

>Perhaps we would indeed just sit back and watch it unfold.

Dammit man, pull yourself together, that's not the America I know. The America I know would make an incredibly myopic decision to topple the government and install a tyrant who's happy to murder his people in huge numbers while selling the resources of his country at a cut rate to the United States, all to piss off the commies.

Thanks
This flag is about to become a whole lot rarer boiiis, save it now!

china*

>leaf.

Pls no
There are 1.4 billion people between them. Can you imagine tens of millions of "refugees" heading to Europe?

I really wanna see a war between two "professional" armies of developing nations.

>Syria
Who the fuck cares about that, we are talking about a possible war between India and Pakistan. Two nuclear armed nations and with deep ties to China and Russia.

>This flag is about to become a whole lot rarer
lol. look at you sweden.

Nothing is going to happen, ffs

Is this Leaf poo for realz?

its not an actual leaf. its a kumar behind a leaf.

A lot of Games & Theory boys would love to see this go full scale.

Do it. Nuke theeeeemmmm. Turn the pakis to dust

Likely with billions in humanitarian aid.

The governments in both countries would be wiped out, so who knows how things on the ground would be ran?

They already gave an explanation.

But answer this...

India saying that the soldier who got caught was some random guy who crossed the LoC and got caught. That is plausible.

But Pakistan saying that that one soldier who was captured was a part of the surgical strike that they themselves denied isn't plausible.

There are contradictions only on the Pakistani side.

Read again you retard.

Nepali is pro india

Your relations with Iran isn't as great as Indias ties with them.

China won't attack for you just like Russia won't attack for India

yeah I'm sure Turkey would love to start a war thousands of miles away from home. They sure have the military capacity to do that.

Sri Lanka
>military
Kek

>GCC excuse me?

>tea

Of course I am. Just like Osama is an American agent according to your country.

Over the Himalayas or through Afghanistan? Both are unlikely to provide a warm reception because it's October and Afghans aren't on the best of terms with Pakistanis respectively.

If they nuke each other, what government would there be to topple?

>Read again you retard.

>Paki
>Reading

RADIOACTIVE CURRY SLURRY SOON

You have a bomb shelter?

You know they could easily nuke you first caliming you were about to nuke India (western ally).

>Trump
>humanitarian aid.

>"""""professional""""" armies

Then your job is half done.

PAKISTAN NUMBAAAAAAR OOONNNNEEEEEE

FUCK ALL YOU DIRTY POOS FUCKING HINDI BASTARD, GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

PAKISTAN NUMBER ONE EVERY TIME, DON'T EVEN TRY IT POO YOU'LL GET SLAPPED BACK TO THE STONE AGES OH WAIT YOU'RE ALREADY THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK POO

I like you breh, you funny

autism

I get a legit hardon at the thought of nuking these subhumans

Enjoy 1 billion third world nonwhite refugees flooding to every white country.

>Sees flag
>Muslim in the UK
>Notsurprised.jpg

cant we just let them kill each other for once?

>Trump commissions the military-industrial complex to produce a new series of 1000lb smart bomb: the GBU-96 Humanitarian Aid I.

>soldier
>some random guy who crossed
lol.
oh kumar. you would just believe anything han?

>Nepali is pro india
lol again. do you know any history?

>yeah I'm sure Turkey would love to start a war thousands of miles away from home
do you even understand how countries supporting eachother in war times work?

>Just like Osama is an American agent according to your country
>being this retard.

I like the idea of creating colonies

That's the spirit.

how are things in your country?
who's side are people on?

>India has never lost a war

Somehow, I think you're Indian.

No one is on Pakistan's side.

Except 1.2 billion Chinamen.

>India and Pakistan want to start a dar
>Nothing happened, as always

correction: 1.2 billion chinamen who own your ass americuck.

From India and Paksitan? Yeah I'm just not seeing that happening

Found the Indian

Unless we convince India to nuke China

What are you talking about? It is common knowledge Israel is America's buttbuddy

I am not American. Just here to study at Carlisle.

>Unless we convince India to nuke China
lol

>we convince
lol

>India to nuke China
lol

are you off your medication for delusions?

>buttbuddy
bitch*

Whatever bro. Your country is militarily, economically and even diplomatically inferior in every regard to India.

You can't spin that in your favor no matter what you say or do.

>90 thousand pows Kek

Context.
Read :D

rare?

>turkish 1vs1 (7mudskins vs 1 german)
Yee

>whatever bro
>you can't spin that in your favor no matter what you say or do
lol. run away now little poo... run away.

You're China's bitch. Seriously if a war broke out you'd get flattened and nobody would care

and you are pakistan's colony. but lets not call names.

Run away like your 90 000 pows?

America would care

Sort of

Nice meme but literally nobody likes Pakistan. We created it to separate mudslimes from other Indians and you've just been inbreeding ever since lol.

Yanks might even bust out the Angry Letter!

Isn't that more of a searing indictment of the state of your country? In the sense that it's so shitty that thousands flee en masse each year to a nation of kafirs?

Kek