New cold war

Looks like India and Pakistan are In a dispute. Both of them having a shit ton of nuclear weapons. another time same cold war shit.

happens there every decade. nothing will come out if it

Will lead to this next election.

It's poopening

A

FUCKING

LEAF

But why senpai? I dindu nuffin

you made a shitty joke
>pun not intended

Stop pampering Pajeet . It's no fun anymore.

This isn't news. India and Pakistan have hated each other since the states came into existence, primarily for religious reasons.

I wonder If indias space program will help them out?

please kek let there be an end to this fucked up world and make it so that every nuke gets launched

Nothing's gonna happen.

Ah, that's more like it.

Fireing shots In kashmeer sounds like a war is looming. also killing two Pakistanis to top it all off.

It's a shame you chose the shitting streets.

LAUNCH THE NUKES
A
U
N
C
H

T
H
E

N
U
K
E
S

Save nuclear war for someone else. you will get your turn soon.

India just fucking nuke the pakis

Are you Arab or Amazight or something else?

Do it Pajeet. Nuke the paki bastards.

You again. What exactly do you want, man?

well Pakistan harbored Bin Laden and India is the world's largest democracy... I think I know who should be supported.

The only Pakistani worth listening to.

Here's a game. Who ever gets trips will confirm who fires the first nuke.I say pakistan. Check em

Nukes?

This.
Fuck Pakistan those pieces of shit took funding from the US for defense spending and then used it to fund and shelter Taliban fighters during the entire afghan war

Please pajeet, turn into radioactive vapor. You will become new best ally if you do

I'm not an arab. I'm white...

UK intervene; take back the empire

I Change my mind it will be quads

POO IN NUKE

So what you're saying is.

The shit might actually hit the fan soon?

Only Indian worth listening to

In all seriousness, it is time for the street shitters to invade Pakistan and start cleaning house. That country is a threat to the entire world and something needs to be done about it.

My sides

Obligatory like everyday and now I go off to sleep.

USA will have to do shuttle diplomacy to prevent catastrophe like we did in 1999.

USA saves the world again.

Yo bihari, why cant you sleep? Thinking about the streets you are going to surgical strike in the morning?

Who's side are in? Or are you a separatist? Saaf saaf batao, bhai.

he is a paki muslim who raise isis flags

Speak French at home? Or are Berbers white now?

I am on side in which
>India and Pakistan nuke each other
>kashmir on both side survives and reunites

>raises isis flags
No. of kashmiri who joined isis=0
No. of indians are in double digits.
Pls pajeet goto sleep, you gotta surgical strike the streets early tomorrow

Okay. Sorry about the previous Azad Kashmir flag then. I hope you approve of this one.

Looks nice need a chinar tree leaf in the white space

Too much rightism is unhealthy, bhai.

Nuke the poos

Fun fact: nuclear fallout makes your skin turn lighter. You're welcome, japs

They have been in a dispute for the past 40 years you fucking shitskin. This is nothing new.

>off by one

I really hope they kill each other, we'ld have less population in the world who do nothing except shit in the open

>bihari
Atleast he has some history, some region. What the fuck is Pakistan? Been a part of India since the Vedic time. Baluch was always a free state and the rest of Pakistan was all punjab.

>cold war
>having daily skirmishes
>cold war

Not very cold if you ask me.

>i say pakistan should get nuked
>thinks i support pakistan
I think you need some carrots and almonds.

India did some surgical strikes so I'm sure the Pakis are meeting their doom

Even though the country relates to french i strongly despise that shit language. I seem to be white mixed, probably %70 european. I fucking hate those stealing lazy shitskins that ruin this country. I can't to get out ASAP...

Go back to sleep, kiddo. Nobody cares what you think.

WE

>asks me a question
>then says nobody cares
Arnab, is that u?

*insert butthurt poointheloo joke here*

It was a statement, kid, which had a rhetorical question. I had hoped you would figure that much out.

A FUCKING PACMAN

>muh vedic revisionism

Before 1947 there was Colonial Rule. Before Colonial rule there were the Mughals. Before that were regional kingdoms. India is a meme country.

Dont get me wrong, I really don't give shit about Kashmir at all, however the radical muslims should be annihilated at all costs - there should be no talks or discussion with them. This does not include your everyday regular muslims eventhough I have started to dislike them after working with them for 2 years and firing all of them for dishonesty, making the workplace dirty, teasing women at workplace in teams, being lazy etc. Earlier I used to think not all muslims are like that but working with them has slowly changed my opinion. I fired all muslims 1 by 1 from the job and during interview I never hire them after seeing their name.

Example: I hired a muslim guy who cried and begged for job for weeks as he had a small baby and a wife, I gave him job and after 6 months he started teasing a girl in team and tried to force himself on her on multiple occasion. After I fired him - he tried to threaten me with murder,

Second, I hired and promoted a Kashmiri muslim, he later turned out to be a fucking backstabber and tried to spread politics in office. Fired his ass too

Many such examples, thankfully the office and the team are muslim free now and the entire team is very happy.

>rhetorical question
So thats why you shout so much in newshour. You ask rhetorical questions but no one seems to get it. I finally got it, thanks.

FUCK COLD WAR

I WANT HOT AS HELL WAR ,WARMED WITH NUKES

IT'S YOUR TIME ASIANS TO BLOW THE SHIT UP , YOU ARE TOO MANY ANYWAY

Umadpoopboi? Ulosturupees?

>Second, I hired and promoted a Kashmiri muslim, he later turned out to be a fucking backstabber and tried to spread politics in office. Fired his ass too
Elaborate? Doesn't seem that bad.

she's hot. who is she?

It can't happen. America won't let it. If Pajeet fires ze missiles, the US will just shut down the atoms.

A dirty communist

I feel like america has as mutch on its hands for the time being. So interfering in a potential war might be to mutch hassle.

I have no clue what we Pajeets are all trying to achieve here at one in the night. We know very well that the situation is not going to change in a hundred years. What exactly is life like for the 5 million or so who live on the other side of the line of control. Is it really so bad that it's worth a nuclear war?

The civilizations exist simultaneously retard. In India there were Hindus, Buddhists and converted Muslims. Arabs, Mughals are did not belong here. The dumb Pakis made a God out of the Mughals and all the we wuzs Kangz got the better of them. They confused themselves with the Mughals and sultans. They still believe they will one day rule India like the Mughals. But fucktards keep forgetting that they themselves are actually Indians.

Initially when I hired him he seemed lie a good guy, taught him everything. He didnt knew english or how to work on computers - taught that fucker on how to work on computer (excel etc), how to prepare reports...and even promoted him. Once he got promotion he started mingiling with hardcore muslims (full beard and kurta pajama types) ones form nearby masjid and his complete attitude changed in a matter of weeks. Started taking excessive breaks on Friday, arguing with his fellow team members, not doing his work, trying to create disharmony in team, not taking any kind of initiatives for work etc. Will not go into details about politics because it will not make sense to you without background.

Kek indian muslims are very unhygienic.

This whole shit storm (pun intended) is fucking pathetic.

>Mud people VS poo people

Sure it will.

He was a kashmiri. Always used to go there for Holidays. He fell into wrong group and what a waste of talent.

The first instance really triggered me though - he tried to molest a girl and force himself on her, passed lewd comments on more than half the females in office - I have him numerous chances considering he was sole bread owner with a small baby. The entire females of office complained against the guy and I had to take action and that fucker tried to threaten me with murder sending images of pistol etc. Since, that day I never trust a muslim.

What the fuck. Where the fuck do you live. Go to a police station or something.

Eh, last we killed 20 in a day. Nobody's going to war over that.

This is a very shitty thread

Informed HR as per policy, never cared for it and it's been long since that has happened.

Good thing is, after firing them the team bonding and motivation level really increased. Now when you walk into office you see smiling faces in comparison to nervous faces or tensed when those guys were working.

Nice execution 10/10

I would love to see a regional nuclear war.

So much data could be had. We could prove/disprove survival rates, study fallout patterns in real time, decrease the world population and no harm would come to important nations like Latvia.

If 26/11 didn't start a war, this won't either.Some Indians are really stupid.

Will there be a civil war in India in the next 50 years when the Muslims start demanding independence? I saw an entire town in Kerala go from almost no hijab/burqa to 90% burqa-clad women within my lifetime.

You are fucking retarded. Go back to sleep.
>Muslims in India will have a civil war.

Can Pajeet fill sandbags with poo to make fortifications?