Really fires up those neurons, doesn't it?

Really fires up those neurons, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but a banker wears a suit and types things on a computer while a server carries things to and fro. Uh... I uh, I h-hate ni-niggers? Am I poll yet?

People can carry their own fucking food.

Servers should all be exterminated in concentration camps.

when people say banker they dont mean the guy working at the bank

but the banker stole all my money while the server only dropped my food.

Servers aren't kikes

lolz

the banker makes a handsome salary, you dumb fucking nigger.

I KNEW IT. SERVERS ARE THE REAL JEWS.

SERVERS ARE RUINING WHITE SOCIETY BY BEING JEWS, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE, JEWS.

I SEE CLEARLY NOW, I AM NOT JUST THE RED PILL, BUT THE EVEN REDDER PILL. WE MUST RID OF ALL SERVERS AND THEIR 20 FUCKING PERCENT JEW CON OF THE RESTURANT INDUSTRY

FUCK SERVER KIKES

The onlyreason they bring the drinks to you or your food is because they refuse to let the customers get it themselves which in my opinion is a lot faster and more customer friendly. Tbh tipping is more like robbery desu.

The greedy one is not in the picture, which would be boss that employs waitress and doesn't pays them salary, so they have to beg for money.

You'd have to tip the furnace operators

Time to sleep Australian Jew.

>20% of let's say a 50 dollar meal
>10 dollarinos

>1.5% of $17,000
>255 dollarinos

really makes one wonder

They are all single moms

/thread

>greedy
Both of those people applied to get those jobs and i assume in the job posting it said the wage that was to be expected. There's nothing greedy about a banker getting a wage his job gives to him. There's also nothing greedy about a server getting tips from other people for doing a job.

Who even tips 20% anyways? The most anyone here tips in 10% if it's a nice restaurant, 7% if it's a diner or some shit.

The greedy ones in bank are the bosses, they steal the money, workers just work.

Of course, that implies you only eat in a restaurant once per year, since the 17000 number is an annual earning.

>Who is really greedy

The restaurant ownder, fucker should pay his employees himself and not except employees to live on good samaritans handouts

Do you apply this logic in real life too?

>Why would I buy a house for 200k when I can live in a tool shed for 50?

>Usury on loaned money

>Paying for better service

canadian education

Pretty much this. In the America the only person in the restaurant that is getting paid is the owner, the cooks, the dishwasher and the manager. The Bussers and Servers are working for 2.00 an hour that gets voided entirely if they make that 2.00 an hour in tips.

I never tip because it's not normal outside of Freedomland. Maybe I'll tell them to keep the change if the meal was exceptionally good and it's below 2 euros.

The Dutch are Jewish as fuck.

How about real estate agents?

"Only" 6%....of the cost of your HOUSE...and these days online tools do most of the work. They walk away with tens of thousands of dollars for

for essentially deciding their career is a middle man between people working - people off work

There's no tipping in the UK, waiters are paid to wait, that's their job.

I eat at a restaurant maybe 2-3 times a year tops. Taking your wife out to a restaurant every goddamned week is exclusive to Americans.

I rarely go out to eat, but never to a place where I'd have to tip a server. Most places aren't any better than drive-thru anyway.

Thats true but as a cook having a bunch of idiot customers crowding the kitchen to get their food sounds like a nightmare.

They're both greedy. You can't measure greed on a scale.

its also a mistake to say that servers just run food. they are also the janitors, they have too polish all the silverware in the house, have to clean up your mess after you leave, fold all the linen in the house, quality control the food before it even gets to you and so on.

In fact, the customer is maybe 40% of what a Server works on on a given shift. The other 60% of side work the manager makes them do for no pay.

But I bus and get paid 10.47 plus 3% sales from servers plus whatever tips from takeout orders...

Tipping is disgusting jewish invention propagated by the gooddest goym aka murisharts

Don't eat at service restaurants if you don't tip 20%. TIPS=To.Insure.Proper.Service.

I served for about 10 years. Never would've if I didn't get tips. It's a fucking art to be a good server and keep a busy section happy. Wouldn't have been worth it if I didn't get the money I got. Why are you buttfags so mad about a way people can earn decent money without having to go to the university and getting into debt anyways?

Help me understand your analogy pls.

Yeah but then a good server gets the same pay as a shit one. If my server is terrible i will just not tip. If they just add it to the price of the food i will have to pay it regardless of the quality of my server.

Investors charge a lot more though.

In fact, they charge so much that on average it's better to buy a dumb index tracker than a managed investment fund.

One got to that position through hard work. The other is looking for a shortcut to the position with minimum effort.

Niggers don't tip

I don't eat in restaurants often since I cook my own food but is it actually possible to tip the chef instead of the waiter if I liked the food? Kind of makes more sense.

It sure does goy.

Why am I caring if I'm going to die
anyways 20% is stupid

Cost of service should be entirely covered in the food bill. I shouldn't have to pay you extra for doing your job. Tipping should exclusively be for exceptional service only, not as a bribe so that you don't fuck with my food.

Pic related, how things SHOULD be.

Good restaurants will hire good servers.
Restaurants with shitty servers will lose business.

What's wrong with this picture?

It's true

The restaurant I worked in the servers tipped the kitchen out 25%. Higher than usual but we did well anyways.

People with shitty personalities shouldn't be working in service to begin with. Tips aren't an entitlement just for providing service, it needs to be good service with a pleasant attitude.

This
The actual jews here are the employers for trying to push the cost of their workers onto the customers without visibly raising their prices.

>Usury on loaned money
Read that again. The guy is investing clients' money, and charging 1.5% fee. He's not lending any money.

>American education

What if...

The server were trained chimpanzees? that would be more impressive.

Or give the option for people to go get their own food at the service table.

It's a fucking jew meme. 10% if paying by card, 10% rounded up if paying cash.

itt banking shills trying to flame class warfare against people who make less than minimum wage because of how the laws are set up by the banking/corporate/legislative bastardization.

So is this in response to what's happening in Europe or just a coincidence?

But it's really

>my boss pays me below the required living wage and I work two jobs and as 20% may be charity I have no other options in society

So it is the restaurant owners who are the absolute worst type of greed.

They exploit their employees with bad wages forcing them to pander for tips.

This also exploits their customers who are already paying top dollar for food.

Just don't frequent restaurants or bars if you don't want to get raped monetarily for a service that has a > 100% markup

It's basically a place to take a girl out to and if you have a solid girl explaining how the industry is a scam you can avoid all this bullshit

(((Banker)))

This, but serving is hard

I sucked at it and got fired for memeing on a table of nigs

Nigs are the worst in restaurants man

(((bankers))) charge even if they lose your money.

>money from nothing
>banker

No actually you pay 1% total of assets under management

So on a million dollar household, about $10,000 per year

This is what the good wealth managers do

t. good wealth manager

The OP is misleading. Most asset managers' fee structure is 20% of capital gains, so 20% of the $17,000 and 1% of net assets. The net assets amount is not given in the OP.

OP is a faggot like always.

[negative comment on your financial status]

[negative comment on your collective brainwashing by sitcoms]

Only a cuck is forced to take his wife out every week just so she will have sex with him.

i dont think bankers on average earn much people anything except for themselves.
and the true geniuses are the ones behind the bank
>give me your money to uhhh """"""""""keep""""""""""" it for you and I'll just take a little bit out every now and then for my service
they're doing basically nothing and getting paid for it
that's free profit at no cost to them once they start getting enough customers to outweigh the pay for employees and facilities

and waitresses don't really do anything on a per individual basis but the whole day they're doing nothing but running around carrying food back and forth and drinks and getting yelled at
meanwhile a banker probably just sits and watches Game of Thrones all day while making money

tl;dr I rather be a banker

OYY VEYY YOU CALL ME GREEDY BUT I ONLY CHARGE 1 PERCENT OF THE TOTAL WORLD GDP FOR MY SERVICES WHICH YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PAY BECAUSE I BOUGHT UP ALL THE COMPETITION WITH THE 6 GORILLION DOLLARS I INHERITED FROM YOUR FAMILY IN REPARATIONS.

THE WORKING CLASS TAKES HOME 70-80% OF THEIR PAY CHEQUE AND THE REST GOES TO TAXES TO PAY MY REPARATIONS.

WHO IS THE REAL GREEDY PERSON GOY

Yeah, but they act like snotty cunts if they get something wrong and have to fix it. I fucking hate eating in Europe because of this.

you will never be a Cred Forumsack for you are a leaf

I don't have a wife, actually. Good effort though.

But hey, I'm sure you'll find some intelligent way to prove me wrong, like calling me a cuck. That'll show me.

>poll
>Cred Forums

First day leaf?
Welcome to pole

Who is that?

I'm a paul regular

I don't see the need to eat at a restaurant every week unless you're trying to fuck something. No wonder all of you are in debt.

1.5% of $17,500 is more than 20% of a $75 restaurant tab. That's also a random investment banker. He probably makes 500k/year after his bonus, maybe lives on a golf course or something. If he's really good at his job he might be friends with a few guys on the city council, maybe even onced used that relationship to have a crosswalk installed near his kid's school or bring a Krispy Kreme to town.

The bad bankers with real power are that guy's boss's boss. The banker and the waitress are both middle class peons.

Just quit being a real estate agent, not as great as you would think. Most decent people buy a house once every couple of years, the people who are constantly looking for houses are mostly niggers who can't actually afford a house so you get stuck working with them for months and don't get paid anything. If there weren't so many niggers the whole industry would be different.

Working class scum!

Anzu

She's a Byzantine Turk. One of like 100k people who live in Turkey who didn't get roach'd.

This is an uzbeki traditional origami thread,
I think you should go here instead:

the beautiful aryan girl named anzu ofc!

Erdogan.

>500k+bonus
>middle class
My job looks worse every year.

Aside from that I agree with you.

She's beautiful... so fucking beautiful, it's unreal. I guess I don't mind roaches now.

Not at all really.

Classic classicism bruh

How is the young woman supposed to express her dreams on $2.15 an hour, when you're actualized middle aged banker making $100grand a year plus commission doesn't see fit to tip a couple bucks on the drinks and steak?

I recently had a revelation that service workers were Democrats so I no longer tip.

pretty sure this is an only american thing.
but we have a much bigger, delicious variety of affordable restaurants to choose from
so it can become quite addicting

while I'm guessing the average restaurant in most European countries is expensive and a long drive away.

do most towns in Europe have about 50 different restaurants to choose from?
honeslty curious, I'm prettty sure only american cities do this

pic related
and that's just the fast food
there's usually tons of tiny little privately owned chinese, indian, mexican, etc restaurants that don't have as big signs

>People can carry their own fucking food.
FUCKING THIS
It wouldnt fucking kill me if someone at the kitchen said "table 4 or Mr user your dish is ready"

turns out turks are actually caucasians

Only some. If you know history, a couple of Byzantines managed to escape being defiled in 1453, and many of them self-segregated.

Should've rescued them in 1918 desu.

>Tokyo has more restaurants per capita than any American city.

Once again Leaf, your read of the board, it's politics, opinions and mentality is completely and utterly off-base.

You would think after lurking threads and sniping first posts for six months that you would have learned something, anything, about this place. But no. You apparently think that user actually likes or supports bullshitting bankers in suits, or somehow hates people who serve them at restaurants (not that user necessarily goes outside). You apparently think that anons here hold all "Republican" or "right wing" views by default because they are all whatever you think they are in your head, and all your time here has put nothing new into it.

I suppose it's not a huge surprise. Your constant "1 post by this ID" sniping are actually completely sincere as you obviously don't bother to read any threads, lurk any discussion, or do anything at all except drop pre-processed put-downs and bait for the small subset of anons who hold views close to your target match.

You've learned nothing in your time here. Not about he board, and certainly less about the world in general. People here say that Cred Forums eventually warps people, but in your case I am confident that you could stay here forever, until the election, until 2024, until the pendulum swings back and everyone here is a purpled haired Bernout and you'll still be spouting the same bait, to the same targets, and fighting the same battle that something trained you to fight for someone else. Like old Japanese Soldiers stranded on islands, still fighting the war long after their nation had surrendered, joined the enemy, and come to see them as an embarrassment.

So now we know one more thing about you. You, or your bf, works in finance. Maybe your dad or an uncle? Tick tock Leaf. Tick tock. It's time to stop posting.

I live in the middle of nowhere and we still have multiple restaurants to choose from. It's not a long drive unless you consider 5-10 minutes long.

We only have a McDs here and you have to go to the city (30 min drive) for all the other fast food joints, but I try to avoid it anyway so it doesn't matter to me. My friend lives like 10 secs away from KFC so I still sometimes indulge.

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Europe isn't like your American movies starring Chevy Chase anymore.

>swarm of people waiitng around the kitchen hole, arguing with the cook on how to make their food and returning meals they think suck
you havent thought it out far enough m8, sorry.

I cam agree to that

Tokyo has more people in it that California, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and 60% of the population of the entire United Kingdom.

It's THE largest city in the world - the capital of the world.

Please keep posting, I'm in love.

>People you should tip

Delivery people at places you order from on a regular basis because as a repeat customer they will treat you better for tipping

>People you shouldn't tip

Everyone else

uh? there are lots of places with this exact format and they do fine.

Servers are only a thing because people want to be treated nice like a rich guy and pretend they have a servant or a maid.

Server here, I am fully aware that I am making my money by piggybacking on a stupid and outdated social norm, and I completely understand the argument against tipping. This job is not legitimate in any sense, and I am really just stealing money from strangers using societal pressure.

That said, please tip me anyway.

i still doubt other countries have nearly as much restaurants as we do literally everywhere
just in this tiny crap town in the middle of nowhere alone we have about 40 different restaurants...
5 mexican restaurants, 2 indian, 3 thai, 3 chinese, 1applebee's, 1 TGIF, 3 mcdonalds 2 KFC 1 little caesars, 2 subways, 1 quiznos, 1 jack in the box, 1 chipotle, 1 in n out, 4 local pizza places, 3 local burger places 10 local diners, 3 fancy italian restaurants, 2 steak houses, 1 panera bread and I'm pretty sure there's a lot I missed
this is in a town of less than 16,000 people.

i really really doubt other countries are this ridiculous outside of the major cities

Why is tipping a standard thing? If servers want more money, they should demand it from their employers.

It's stupid to have a separate, extra fee that you "have" to pay, on top of the actual restaurant bill.

Because it's the perfect embodiment of the free market.

if you tip coffee people they'll give you free shit once in a while, fyi.

not all of us are hipster faggots.

bump
fellow burgers stop posting

some europoor please respond to my last comment

>checks flag

Do you tip the attendant on your designated shitting street?

Shhhh let them complain about things they know nothing about.

Wrong dumbass.

Hedge funds charge 2 and 20
Traditional AM is 1% of AUM

t. an actual buysider

>The Bussers and Servers are working for 2.00 an hour that gets voided entirely if they make that 2.00 an hour in tips.

Are you trying to imply that if a server makes money from tips that they don't also get their hourly wage? Also, if they don't make at least minimum wage with tips+hourly wage the employer has to make up the difference so they at least make minimum wage. That's the reason I never tip in cash. You tip in cash, the server pockets it and doesn't report it. If everyone tips in cash, which a lot of people do, a server could hypothetically make $20 an hour in tips that aren't reported, so on paper they are still only making $2 to $4, and come time for payroll to be done, their employer is cucked into making up the difference even though the server has already far exceeded minimum wage.

If domestic homemaking is so important why are the tax breaks so small, if simply being a mother is important why is it unpaid?

Roof over your head, food on the table, clothes on your back in exchange for simple cleaning, cooking and child care.

Not all payment is monetary.

Maybe it should be

So husbands should pay their wifes, in addition to providing for them? Except they already do. It's call their wifes going out and spending all their fucking money while they are out at work.

Hang on, OP, let me call my buddy who's an expert on servers.

Most servers are entitled cunts.I'll tip good for above average service otherwise ill leave 3-4 dollars

underrated