Hey Cred Forums help me redpill my girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/blond-cheerful-families-dangerous-right/
howtoexitthematrix.com/2016/06/11/top-scientist-confirms-aluminum-poisoning-via-chemtrails-is-real/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s
mega.nz/#!XQ8RiQJa!LaHMNI0UPDonR5KMYy6vXC_-iboaDt4tWjsIIHeUkAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how can we help? Give us issues and such.

TELL HER HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND THEN TELL HER TO MAKE YOU SOME DINNER

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>In internal emails Stratfor’s vice president for intelligence, Fred Burton (himself a former State Department security official), wrote,

>Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . [Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the shit-bag.14

>In further internal communication, Burton said his sources on Cohen’s activities were Marty Lev—Google’s director of security and safety—and Eric Schmidt himself.15 Looking for something more concrete, I began to search in WikiLeaks’ archive for information on Cohen. State Department cables released as part of Cablegate reveal that Cohen had been in Afghanistan in 2009, trying to convince the four major Afghan mobile phone companies to move their antennas onto US military bases.16 In Lebanon he quietly worked to establish an intellectual and clerical rival to Hezbollah, the “Higher Shia League.”17 And in London he offered Bollywood movie executives funds to insert anti-extremist content into their films, and promised to connect them to related networks in Hollywood.18

Make a comfy setting, pull out some wine and put this on

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Race-mixing, the jews, the immigration crisis, white genocide.. the usual stuff

wrap some christmas wrapping paper around your fist and tell her its time for her medicine

in general just debunk the PC world we live in

Got you covered my man

She is most likely a Bernie leftie. Give her this speech, it's literally like it came out of a Bernie rally

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

That will surely change her view on the whole "muh evil Hitler" meme. That's a good start.

>She can't swallow that 12inch red-pill. We all niggas now.

Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Families Dangerous, Likely Right Wing

The high-circulation German magazine declares, “is precisely the great risk” as such people are just as dangerous if not more so as gangs of Nazi skinheads. The identifying features of right-wing families, it contends, are that they are “inconspicuous, blond, cute and engaged”.

“First of all, [right-wing families] are nice and dedicated” Michaela Köttig, sociologist and researcher of right-wing extremism at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, alleges.

Researcher of right-wing politics, Eva Prausner, says a huge danger of right-wing families is that they seem normal.

Because of this, she says many parents will already have established good relations with them to the point that they “are no longer marginalised and at worst, get support”.
>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/blond-cheerful-families-dangerous-right/

Make her MAGA FOR TRUMP

>has a girlfriend
>thinks he's red pilled

This guy knows what's up

Dr. Marvin Herndon, PhD., a nuclear chemist, geochemist, and cosmochemist – most noted for deducing the composition of the inner core of Earth as being nickel silicide, not partially crystallized nickel-iron metal – has published a groundbreaking paper in the peer-reviewed journal Current Science (Indian Academy of Sciences) titled“Aluminum poisoning of humanity and Earth’s biota by clandestine geoengineering activity: implications for India.”

The abstract reads as follows:

“In response to an urgent call through an article in Current Science for assistance to understand the geological association of high aluminum mobility with human health in the Ganga Alluvial Plain, I describe evidence of clandestine geoengineering activity that has occurred for at least 15 years, and which has escalated sharply in the last two years. The geoengineering activity via tanker-jet aircraft emplaces a non-natural, toxic substance in the Earth’s atmosphere which with rainwater liberates highly mobile aluminum. Further, I present evidence that the toxic substance is coal combustion fly ash. Clandestine dispersal of coal fly ash and the resulting liberation of highly mobile aluminum, I posit, is an underlying cause of the widespread and pronounced increase in neurological diseases and as well as the currently widespread and increasing debilitation of Earth’s biota. Recommendations are made for verifying whether the evidence presented here is applicable to the Ganga Alluvial Plain.” (source)(source)

The paper goes on to discuss and cite publications which have detected heavy metals like aluminum, barium, strontium, and more in rainwater ...
howtoexitthematrix.com/2016/06/11/top-scientist-confirms-aluminum-poisoning-via-chemtrails-is-real/

>I can't stimulate my girlfriend properly do it for me please
Holy shit what a fucking cuck

yeah cause white people dating white people is part of the problem?
Moron

I've been seeing a lot more of our kind on this board lately

gave me goosebumps and had her lying whimper in my lap "but... but... but...????"
Thanks! i think this helped start rolling the snowball

bumping
More please!
Prefer things in "propaganda" format, but that's still explanatory

Muslim Opinion Polls:
A Tiny Minority of Extremists?
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
>The following polls convey what Muslims say are their attitudes toward terrorism, al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 attacks, violence in defense of Islam, Sharia, honor killings, and matters concerning assimilation in Western society. The results are all the more astonishing because most of the polls were conducted by organizations with an obvious interest in "discovering" agreeable statistics that downplay any cause for concern.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

bampu

Why would you want to do that? Women definitely cannot handle the redpill

I'm Isle of MAN!!!

i did an article on the "Moderate Muslim" and immigration, and ive showed her Fahad Qureshi's poll like 5 times, so this in info we've got covered thanks tho! keeping the thread alive.

id like to be in a relationship where i can talk freely with a woman who not only understands my views but share them.
this isn't a hard concept to understand

Let her get sexually harassed by brown men.

Why don't you change your opinions to accommodate her? Why do you feel that others should conform to you?

Show her this OP, it's what got me hating the jews

Most people become depressed when they take the redpill. Wanting to put your significant other through that pain is abuse

you have to start it slow, talking about white genocide and shit straight away will make her think you're crazy

Just start by saying you believe in traditional family and marriage, then later say you'd never date a black girl because they are ugly, then post some Pepe memes etc

just build up to it

been building up to it for 9 months, and the reason im doing this now is because i think/feel shes ready to be enlightened full scale
i just asked her what you said, and she said "i've know you for so long now, that i know you're not crazy, but had you shown me this Day 1 i would have thought you were crazy"
meaning of course since i eased her into it she doesnt think that i am, now.

Bumping
More pls!

MOAR!!!!!

bump

Why would u want a redpilled gf, you are a man so you should shelter her from the true horror of the world and you will be repaid by her retained innocence, this is like wife 101 shit

This desu

did the german wives of 1930 not know about the eternal jew? they did, but the battlefield was still the mans place.

That was pretty great.

Ikr?? got any more? Anyone?

Women are depressing and miserable enough to be around without encouragement. Unless you plan on kicking this girl to the curb when you're finished, don't.

I'm here lad

got you covered again

youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s

if everyone had shared that POV the white race wouldn't have survived for long.. the fuck is you guys problem???

Thank you! please dump??
you're amazing! keep fighting the good fight Bro

mega.nz/#!XQ8RiQJa!LaHMNI0UPDonR5KMYy6vXC_-iboaDt4tWjsIIHeUkAQ

All you'll need

I'm just telling you how it is bro. I've been married for 6 years. Every man I met before me told me pretty much the same thing. Such is life in the Zone, but try to keep her out of the Zone.

There's no good reason to trouble the woman's fragile feelings more than she does herself.

safe?

Would I post it otherwise?

It's a zip file containing .avi files, lol.

dont you think thats a little condecending and generalizing? im sorry for your bitch wife, i truly am, but not all women are like that and i feel she "deserves" to know what is REALLY going on in the world.. dont you?

cant be too careful.

Thanks man! does it contain the kind of short propaganda films you posted to begin with? as in plural?

Yes

It also has a 5min speech where Hitler openly begs the USA to come and disarm Europe so they guarantee the peace. That's documented proof of Hitler begging for disarmament and peace, in 1933, right after assuming office.

>but not all women are like that and i feel she "deserves" to know what is REALLY going on in the world.. dont you?

I thought that once too. Women just don't handle things the same way as men. Knowledge bombing women is a quick way to send them down the crazy river. They're all uniquely crazy in their own way, but none of it's fun when they go.

nice! thanks again brolgarian

This

It might be fun showing her those videos at first, OP, but you will soon realize that the sole reason she's even watching them is to pretend that she's interested in your hobbies and win your affection.

Not a single female worldwide, other than those few that have a very huge interest in history, would find them interesting because their brains are incapable of realizing the informative value of them.

Every single female that shows interest in male hobbies (like sports, especially football from where I managed to realize this) is doing so with the intention to fit in like a "bro" with that group and leech male attention. The thought processes currently occurring in your brain after watching the video will never occur in hers, she will only parrot you and pretend to understand you so she gets her fair share of attention.

>the moment you realize Farrage's anti EU speech was a cheeky nod to Hitler

>the sole reason she's even watching them is to pretend that she's interested in your hobbies and win your affection

we're 9 months in, desu i think we're well past that point it the relationship.
im more inclined to belive the "mental breakdown" statement, it almost made me go nuts when i got info bombed back when i was like, 16-17, and women are more emotionally fragile

Best way i found is it do it in low doses and using current events, frame the conversation using reason that gets her to think and question the narrative.

Doing a huge info dump and shit like jews are evil on her will never work and back fire.

been doing it for 9months and from my experience that has just made her wonder why im so anti-everything, so i made this post to give context as to why.

going great based on her feedback so far,
she seems to handle the information as "well" as any of us when we got redpilled for the 1st time

just finished downloading, but theres only 6 movies, none of which is similar to the one you posted at first
i like the vids, dont get me wrong but im looking for "modernized" propaganda films. like the one you posted or like this one youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
why do i want propaganda? cause its effective and it leaves an impression that lasts