Daily remainder you are on the wrong side of history (again)

>daily remainder you are on the wrong side of history (again)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo
youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA
youtube.com/watch?v=C0g8Huq9eFk
skinnyvscurvy.com/chloe-moretz/chloe-moretz-i-body-work-times-week-2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cred Forums liked Obama in 2008

Those feet are nasty

>mfw girls think they can use their pussies to alter my views

Hi shil

Because some dumb naive cunt is advocating for her? If anything, the slew of vapid Hollywood jerkoffs endorsing HRC is an indictment on her

>daily remainder you are on the wrong side of history

I was told exactly the same when voting for Brexit :^)

We need to ban high heels. That is unhealthy and looks creepy as fuck

>wrong side
>implying any side is right

>kike cunt likes another kike cunt

Gee whiz, Bobbeh. You sure convinced meh.

Are we or ARE YOU?

Daily reminder, your history.

did you guys see Neighbors 2? the whole movie was redpilled af

History doesn't have sides, only winners and losers.

>ever giving a shit what some who plays pretends for a living has to say

This hoe gets paid to be a fake.

Absolutely false

As someone who actually was browsing it during that time, it was going through its period of extreme edgyness calling every single nigger a nigger. Everyone called him a nigger and trust me, no one actually wanted him

She is one reason more I would vote for Trump.

Ewww

>not herstory

you can't even shitpost properly. dumb crote

Puberty fucked her over hard.

Gondola general?

who is this fluid druid?

o
m
g

Cred Forums has always been very counter-culture. In 2008 it was Republicans who were seen as stuck up idiots who got upset by silliest things.
Now it has reversed, for big part thanks to loud fuckers who got jobs in media that Cred Forums crowd typically consumes, and they just can't stop virtue signaling.
Even worse is that you could just laugh at conservatives trying to put and end to violent videogames and comics, but if you try to say something against liberals making comics and videogames more correct, you're a bigot.
Knee-jerk reaction is only understandable.

>The Clintons are great people and upstanding model Americans.

youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo

This

>listening to someone who is paid to lie about who they are

Chloe "The Fridge" strikes again.

Fridge thread?

>wrong side of history

>secular version of "you're making God angry"

That trunk, holy shit

We're on the right side of Kek

Praise Kek

Obama and Hillary don't have the same supporter base you literal fuck...

You guys make fun of her, but what have you ever done in your lives? She has starred in blockbuster movies.

your butthurt is delicious drumpf fags

>that face
What went wrong

Requesting gondola Chloe.

how do you get legs like a 40 year old (non attractive) milf in a span of just a few years
wew

>"""""""""Blockbuster movies"""""""""

Wow...

>be in shit modern movies
>worthwhile

I'm only 20 so what am I supposed to have done? I've got top grades and I'm working to get the best life possible for me.

CHECKUUUUUUUUUUM

god damn this pic got huge

>adonis belt

Oh man this makes me laugh every time

rare footage of Pablo's view that day

Legend m8.

>That fridge body

I make plastic injected pots for living, you ?

pic related

>Cred Forums liked Obama in 2008

>Cred Forums is one person

False. Half the user did not like him and the ones that usually did were newfags that came into Cred Forums due to the popularity of Chanology. Most of them which went to populate the 1st generation of Reddit (surprise surprise).

>You guys make fun of her, but what have you ever done in your lives? She has starred in blockbuster movies.

Wow, we all have so much respect for Hollywood so that means a lot.

is that a root beer barrel?

what a landwhale

Holy shit Funn1k is losing it, both mind and body.

>caring what celeb think
>2016

Its like I entered the nickelodeon teens choice awards.

Few years she's gonna come out as a lesbian. I guarantee it.

>blockbuster movies

I'M NOT LATE FORT FRIDGE POSTING AM I!?

Which ones anal gymnastics on blacked dot com?

>7158x5890

Better than Mccuck, yeah but we still knew he was shit

if hillary is the right side of history i want to be wrong

Is the valet a kid?

That just shows you how the media is right about anti-Hillary people tend to be sexist.

Thanks

>this

Oh no some witless actor has a different opinion? The horror.

wooooow

Truly we have awakened something inhuman.

how is she so fucking square

it's never too late for fridge posting

daily reminder hillary is the real racist who thinks syrians, iranians and whoever else opposes Zionist interest should die

>White women
They are and always have been the primary enemy of the white man.

That's not a fridge. I can fap to a fridge if I have to. I can'tell fap to that...

That's a big fridge

Who right side of history here??

you wouldn't ask a hooker for political advise, regardless of how much she earns per hour

History fucking sucks, cuckboi. The wrong shit happened over and over. Now here we are. Take your own life, please.

Don't you have a deutsche thread to be making?

It did not. At best preferred him over McCain. If you think Cred Forums was the hope and change bandwagon you are just a fool

Beauty comes in all shapes

Would not worship

Res needs to be higher i cant read shiet

>posting box office poisen

If Hillary is smart she will drop Chloe and bring back Britney and XXLtina

>Bill Clinton era Pop songs
>the best music ever made

fuck that's hilarious

She looks like mickey rourke without the tatoos

>Uzbek
It's not fair, you can't judge Burgettes by your women's standards

Yes, on Monday.

Merkel already confirmed Germany can't afford to bail out Deutsche Bank. Prepare for some bullshit next week.

Stop rewriting history you fucking jew

So how is this one gonna go down?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA

It's clear as day for me... Try opening it up in another tab and zooming in, newfriend

We should make this frog a meme and call him Pee pee

is she has boyfriend?

Why would a strong independent womyn need a boyfriend?

#imwithher

We've been woke since then. shh.

Holy shit I've seen traps with better bodies than that

Your OC is a mess tbqhwy familia

OINK OINK

PIGGY

You mean the wrong side of history as in the side that will in fact fail to preserve it's own cultural identity and give way to a global government that will fall apart in a decade because multiculturalism is a meme and doesn't actually work.

the best shops are those that you never suspect

If the politically INCORRECT board is on the right side of history, you fucked up very badly desu

not a fridge

Ron Paul all the way, queer.

1st muscle girl actress

youtube.com/watch?v=C0g8Huq9eFk

anyone have that pic of her where she's smiling with her mouth and eyes wide open and she's bending over toward the camera and she's wearing bright red lipstick that contrasts with her paper white face?
she's wearing like a white dress or something

it's the stuff of nightmares

Nigga, this here appliance ain't got no features.

Strange,irrelevant anecdote incoming: I used to go party down in South Beach/Miami back in the day pretty much every other weekend. During WMC 2005 a few of my friends and I went to this tiny little party and who walks right past us? Mickey Rourke... In person, he looks like he carved someone's face off and glued it on top of his own. We wound up doing a bunch of really great blow together and I had to drive him back to his room... Did the same with George Clinton.

Black America requires the protection of the Democratic Party against genocidal police forces across the nation.

nvm found it

>it's the stuff of nightmares

that is an awful pic, but makeup and lighting are the reason, which probably were not her fault.

It's still fucking fridge-mode

she just needs a good dicking.

The idea of endorsements is a load of masturbatory horse shit. Almost nobody changes their mind in an election based on someone else's opinion, yet every year, every celebrity and politician has to get their face in the news telling you who to vote for. They're just jerking each other off and self-promoting.

Like that fucking celebrity video. Is there a single person out there who said "Wow I was on the fence, but the guy who plays the Hulk said he'd take his dick out if I vote Hillary, so #imwithher now"? No. It's just a bunch of narcissists who want to feel like they're important enough to change people's minds.

I still like Mitt Romney and I voted for him in 2012, but if he opposed Trump then fuck Mitt Romney.

holy shit is that shopped l m a o

she's holding the sign to hide her human fridge body

Oh look, some fag hung a hillary magnet on their refrigerator

And even then, their only value is their vote.

Title: daily remainder you are on the wrong side of history

>Shows pic of Hillary supporter

Good work OP.

fucking hell this board has been particularly bad the past week. Wish the shills would just fuck off.

yes. why do they do that. she tweeted that it hurts her feelings when people say she is fat or masculine looking.

>wrestling

degenerate as fuck
white trash entertainment

kys

> getting blacked at 15

fuck do so many SJW support her

Her husband is a rapist

This fucking thread... top kek

It's only going to get worse, my bong friend... These faggots are in their death throes and will continue to try and pollute us with their transparent subversion.

>wrong side of history
well just have to Alter it till its Right

I have always wondered is being in the correct side of the history the same as the true?
Ill die for what i believe even if a loss is unavoidable can you say the same?

What do you expect. This board is always on the wrong side of history going back to World War II and before.

This board basically does nothing but worship the losers of history.

>ID
>ZZ Gasser

>mfw

If it weren't for that sign she's holding I'd fuck her.

K keep me posted

Fortune 500 ceos support hillary.

Guess that means the libtards are the elite and republicunts fight for the little man

That's shopped dude. That's the body of a man.

That's a big fridge magnet.

This is her latest photo, and no, it's not shopped.

Somebody needs to shoop a realistic looking shart on this image

Does she take drugs? I'm serious what is wrong with her face?

Fucking beautiful!

jesus fucking christ she needs to stop wearing leggings

>SHILL 4D CHESS MADAME HILLARY 4 PRESIDENT DRUMPFKIN TRUMPTARD

As if anyone cared about facts and would even bother to research, if a fact is actually true.

And this is the latest photo of her career.

you clearly haven't studied history

>not posting the full version

ron paul Cred Forums?

and then pair it with the Pablo is Disgusted one.

This.

I remember the fucking Obama campaigning in Cred Forums in 2008. It was obnoxious.

I'm pretty sure Cred Forums alone is part of why so many Obama memes were made about him being super-black-man.

You're posting some top shelf OC, lad.

jewish but.... HNNGGG

Conservatives hate her, see how she made 70.000$ in an afternoon with one simple trick

She's a big girl.

>OC

>tfw Taylor Swift is the only star who support Trump

They don't want to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 5 times so what did you expect?

ONE OF US

For you. Also jajajajajajajaja

The Jewbs get me turned on. IF you dislike that, you're gay. And combine it with that face of Eva Greene and we are in 10/10 territory.

where are the proofs.

she's pals with lena dunham of all people

Literally spent half an hour reading this

Wait that's it?

I tought it was a lot more shopped with swapped body and stuff.

I've never understood why she uses the twin towers being crashed into for her sign

$70 and zero cents? wow!

oh look you redditors are getting triggered again how cute

>Wrong side of history
Like when we voted for Obama
Boom! Croatian faggots BTFO'd!

>these plebs don't know the best Jewbfu of all
Mummy wept

History is written by the victor, famalamdingdong

The phrase "on the right side of history" really appeals to liberals and other weak minded idiots because they are obsessed with being trendy or having perceived approval of the mob and furthermore do not recognize "appeal to popularity" as a logical fallacy (which is it is). It's the mark of the sheep, the person who makes his/her decisions around whose thoughts are based around these things. ALL liberals are this way, that's why they're so driven by emotion based thinking as well, it's the safe space of the baby. If you attack a liberals emotion based arguments they try to pain you as "mean" as if you're attacking a child... you are sort of.

Marxists are always on the wrong side of history, the only good thing about them

Based Polish bants kek

Hmm...It's better without the panface slanty chink eyes ruining it, to be honest

Are you not entertained?

She's not even that good looking, I don't get the fuss about her

WHO CAN SAY WHERE THE ROAD GOES

I'm always on the right side of history. Even as a little kid I accurately predicted the outcome of every presidential election. Trump has this in the bag.

wew

How you gonna breastfeed me, mah? You aint got no tits!

Lmao the guy's face
He can stay for now

Reminder that the Trump curse literally destroyed her acting career permanently. She lost her big Disney gig and then she cancelled all of her upcoming movie projects. You CTR shills are less likely to catch the curse because you are so insignificant to the universe, but ask yourself, is it really wotrh the risk?

Looks like a raging leftist, leaf

someone who'd jam at a BLM happening and sing about white privilege and the patriarchy while the googles trash their own neighbourhoods

It's not an either/or thing though. Republicans have always been a global laughingstock, Cred Forums obviously had virtually no neoconservatives in 2008 and Obama was still seen as left-moderate and promised things like universal healthcare and closing gitmo. Obviously he turned out to fail in those regards and a lot of things, but there was hype

Ron Paul had a much, much bigger internet grassroots though

SJWs, the retarded mirror of Republicucks, didn't really start pervading the internet until around 2010 or so. I remember seeing my first "Fat Acceptance" image around then and thinking it was meant to be a joke (it was some fat ladies protesting Gym memberships)

Link me?

>need votes to take you somewhere
>need votes to take your voters somewhere

Man, times have changed in the last couple decades.

Zero hips

0, zero, nul

poor woman

Didn't she just quit acting for a year?

Thank God.

She's left-wing but not very political, or at least not outwardly partisan
Also Jewish and wealthy enough to care more about her own safety than appearing progressive, so you won't see her at any BlackCrime rallies

Look captain save-a-ho, I get you want to stick it in her icemaker, but quit defending appliances on my taiwanese finger painting website.

Shes my loli. I like little girls.

brutal

but the Jewbs are really damn nice...

This picture used to be so small what the fuck happened

>checked

Fuck I hope it's like Brexit when election night comes. I want to see Hillary fans and Trump haters go from smug arrogance to childish tantrum throwing.

we ARE the history

Kek happened (pbuk)

Petry is like Trump done right, I think she should be considered the spiritual figurehead of the alt-right if such a thing exists

Is this the fastest we've seen meme magic take revenge against someone for Trump?!

Man...that cleavage is the best I've seen in a long time. But the face...is extremly Jewish tbwh. Natalie and Eva are more my thing where you don't really know you are dicking a kike anymore.

Kill yourself, you fucking piece of shit.

/thread

kek

saved. thats glorious

To be absolute quite honest, and I am not trolling, I have contact to her personal media and publishing advisor Michael Klonovsky. And I've thought about mobilizing the alt-right to support the AfD, but seeing how many members here are absolutely retarded enough to spam "GAS ALL MUSLIMS! RACE WAR NOW!" (Posts dead mudslims and merchants) I would not ever consider bringing it up. At the moment the kamikaze trolls would incredibly damage the reputation of the party. Especially since Germany can't into shitposting humour and any sign of a merchant would be instant death.

you know to get a shirt with a hole in it costs hundreds of dollars more than one without a hole?

so f'd up

Yeah I feel you, even the THICCNESS is not enough to hide the kikeness.
>Natalie
Who?

>How you gonna breastfeed me, mah? You aint got no tits!
I lay awake and strap myself in the bed
With a bulletproof vest on and shoot myself in the head BANG

Portmann of course. Who else? Did I grow so old by now that Natalie Portmann is out? She was my biggest highschool celebrity crush by far.

Agreed. They look fucking retarded.

>wrong side of history
There is literally no such thing as a wrong side. There are only the victors and the defeated.

Being on the wrong side of history?

We will conquer the times? Erase your history from the minds of future man.

Being on the wrong side? We dictate the present.

Bwahahahaha!

We are the future.

When your memory fades we won't even deem you worthy of recording you.

Only if you have guy feet and/or they're disgusting

Photoshop armpit hair on it

skinnyvscurvy.com/chloe-moretz/chloe-moretz-i-body-work-times-week-2.html

Her face looks a little too wide.
She might be a lizard in disguise.

Oh right, I've had a thing for her ever since I saw Star Wars, garbage movie though it was. But since she's managed to sort of gracefully avoid stardom, she doesn't really pop into my mind when you say her first name

This is true, but most of Cred Forums is retarded. Including Cred Forums

>skinny vs curvy
She is described by neither of those terms

Gordon Ramsay doesn't deserve this treatment. He's fit for a 50 year old.

dude, she's cute

True, that's why a spiritual figurehead rather than an actual one works, as she and her party can be role-models (along with stuff like Identitarians and PEGIDA) on how to behave and act. The Kamikaze trolls are young and directionless without proper role models in European politics and literature

M8 she ain't a lizard, she's a fridge.

>Daily reminder that this "wrong side of history" is a shitty Marxist apropriation from an equally shitty Hegelian approach of history.

She's a coal burner lol

2007 was when i first noticed sjws for first time.

kek

I don't get the wrong side of history argument/

It just makes me want to conquer the world and erase your existence from memory.

Why do I have to accept what you want when I can play god?

Once you are nothing but a memory of the past, I can erase your legacy, your ideas, your agenda.

I can conquer time, make history what I want. I can rewrite history, bend time to my will.

The ambition of the Eurasian man goes beyond history.

Wrong side of history? For use history is just a page to scribble on, make notes on, or rip out completely.

Bwahahahahahah!

We only have to win. Fuck history... it will be whatever we want. Nothing feels better than imposing your will on billions.

I think, I'm really getting old...she was the biggest thing since Leon. Surprised people are actually not obsessed with her, because all of that Loli stuff

Finally, someone gets it. History "reveals" itself a posteriori and we assume its Geist nature a priori. So stupid.

Why should I let a refrigerator tell me how to think?

>1 post by this ID
Hmmmm

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TRUMP

>le Cred Forums is one single person Maymay
Fuck off

Can anyone make an easier to read version of this?

Even PEGIDA is more or less looked down upon. I don't, because you have no right to complain, if noone else is doing it, but the AfD is keeping a rather comfortable distance. Everything should be, as you said, more role model like. And it IS a democratic party, no matter what the propaganda says. No real racism, no white supremacism, no antisemitism. Mr. Klonovsky is actually married to an Israeli pianist. They are ideologically closer to Molyneux, maybe even more "cuckservative". Höcke got a shitstorm for even mentioning r/k selection, but that came from Professor Meuthen. So around that level to below. Höcke is your man, if you are conservative nationalist who wish to preserve German identity.

>pepeeey

Who is that girl? I remember people here used to post shit like they would drag their dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a microphone.

You can be sure of only these 2 things from Trump:

He'll cut taxes on the rich, because he would benefit from it.

Maybe the middle class will get a cut.

He'll do something with the border like increase its security, but the wall wont' be happening. It's not like his supporters can unelect him for not building the next wonder of the world.

and now Cred Forums likes trump
it's almost as if Cred Forums likes candidates who are condusive to funny memeing

She garnered attention (read: mockery) on /fit/ for her 10'' torso.

See

Yeah, that's a dude.

we no longer choose sides, we choose side lines

>>>wokewoke

Nah I mean Cred Forums has Leon threads pretty regularly, I just didn't watch the movie until much later in my life. Among normies, as far as I'm aware, her waifu status fizzled out in the mid-2000s

wait, did the guy from Smashing Pumpkins endorse Trump?

Possibly, it's already very long, since I was obsessed with her. Strongest was when I was 12/14 - long ago. Truth be told, I haven't seen many good movies from Holly Jew in general since years, so my nerd obsession with the movies dropped a little after her waifu status vanished. So I didn't know she isn't really a thing anymore, although I somewhat had the feeling.

kek

[] Of course Chloe Grace Moretz is a Hillary supporter, she's a feminist.
And of course she's a feminist, she's ugly.
Ugly women are much more likely to be liberal and feminist. Beautiful women are much more likely to be traditional, rightist.
Just look at that fugly Emma Watson. Ugly, feminist.

>wrong side of history
The promiscuous squalor and savagery of the unleashed human sexual instinct that feminism and liberalism (incl. sexual degeneracy agenda) bring is on the wrong side of history. Humans rose from savagery to civilization when they learned to restrain themselves and channel their sexuality constructively through marriage and monogamy.
Feminism and its female "sexual liberation", its unleashing of the female hypergamous instinct and promotion of other instincts such as female hypo-agency and male protectiveness is not overthrowing old gender roles but doubling down on them. Feminism fights for the instincts that are on the side of savagery and against civilization.

And since History is simply the story of the long and bumpy rise of civilization out of the savage animal instinct, it is YOU and feminism who are on the wrong side of History. If you've ever wondered why it is History is dominated by men, it is because it is men who rose above the savage and animal state of humanity that women were perfectly okay in wallowing in.

KYS, OP.

>(again)

lets do it

Beheadings are too easy for these traitors... Slow, painful, degradation of their lives and/or the lives of their loved ones is the true consequence.

Jesse Ventura is being edgy and voting for Johnson. He wanted to vote for Bernie but when he tried to give his endorsment Bernie ignored him so he got mad and is now crazy for the Johnson.

He says in interviews how Trump is his friend and helped him win the governorship in MN. So you repay friendship by being a fucking weirdo.

Holy shit I lost hard.

What's so great about that picture?

She's fucking ugly, square hips, man figure, no body.

Where the fuck is Clint Eastwood?

Just another fucking kike trying to dismantle everything white and proud. It's a shame her entire family line wasn't taken care off 80 years ago.

A FUCKING TREE

chloe and emma are ugly?

post some lebanese babes or stfu.

Is that even a woman? Where are it's tits?

Cred Forums likes Hitler, what's your point?

It's an inherently Marxist idea, that History has some logical arc… that it's leading to some specific, preordained result.

I'd actually be okay with this

>And of course she's a feminist, she's ugly.

how do you explain Emma Watson then, huh??

>tfw she's buffer than you

>Is that even a woman? Where are it's tits?

not all females have huge jugs like trump's women.

it's fine if small breasted women do not appeal to you. most wrestling fans tend to go for women with enormous jugs.

and that's actually a good thing. you leave the excellent women to us.

lena thinks taylor is her friend, but taylor doesn't really like her

at least it surely seems that way

Pathological narcissism.

Her last decent movie was Black Swan, which was at least five years ago, and by staying out of public sight she's giving a lot less fuel to anyone who's obsessed with her.
I mean, all things considered, it's probably good for her to keep away from Hollywood's degeneration while she raises her white half-Jew baby

EW isn't a feminist.

=>it's fine if small breasted women do not appeal to you. most wrestling fans tend to go for women with enormous jugs.
>and that's actually a good thing. you leave the excellent women to us.

Cool, enjoy having fucked up kids because your joke of a woman can't breastfeed

>how do you explain Emma Watson then, huh??

he's one of those knuckle draggers who thinks women have to have huge floppy breasts hanging down to their waistline. ignore him.

>that shirt
>denying mememagick

>Wanting to fuck that Harpy looking jude

Checked though

She's also ugly.

Bitch looks like Gareth Bale with a bigger forehead.

Daily reminder, she quit showbiz... She's on the wrong side of history... Liberals make up 25% of the electorate, mostly using brainwashed kids as useful idiots (pic related)... brace yourselves for epic fail...

they already call it peepeey
4:19

>Cool, enjoy having fucked up kids because your joke of a woman can't breastfeed

once you have actually had a child you will learn that a woman's breasts enlarge during pregnancy.

it's fun to watch. maybe someday you will experience it.

You do know that tits serve a purpose beyond making dicks hard right?

Yeah, go ahead and have a kid with one of these no tit bitches. Kid will be on formula in a week when you discover she doesn't have the ability to feed it with her tiny tits. Better hope you don't have a daughter as well, because she'll have no tits either and you'll have to either watch her grow old and die alone or off herself as a teenager.

I love making these.

>half-Jew baby
Don't know about that. Since Judaism is passed down the mother line, it will be a 100% Jew, I think. But yeah, you're right. And I think Black Swan wasn't even THAT great. I thought The Wrestler, Aronovsky's comparable movie around the same time, was much better. But maybe it's a dude thing.

Women are supposed to have breasts, that's why we are attracted to them. It's normal for men to not be attracted to women without breasts. It's an evolutionary warning sign.

see

ok, i'm out of this pre-teen shitfest.

bye!

>what is #heforshe

she is? didn't get that memo

saved

>history
>sides

why do serbs like Clinton so much, didnt Bill bomb you motherfuckers?

This is a Hillary sign pinned on a fridge
What is the point of the OP?

women come in all shapes and sizes you bigot

>4UesgwjD

>4U

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

Reminds me of
>this
Can you make it in green, user?

>yfw it would be reverse because hillary is a dyke

Im a guy and I kind of wish I had her body.

She natty?

Reminder that THIS ONE IS NOT SHOOPED (minus disgusted diego)

You can reverse image search it and it will pop up in papparazi website.

i suspect her mother secretly injected her as a teenager

Are you joking? You can achieve that from zero in half a year of lifting, I mean, if you look like you were lmost starved to death

>that absolute knowledge that Hillary will have her millennial meme squad executed the moment she loses.

Post Genghis Khan and Tamerlane rape baby qt's.

nice shop, kek