I bought a new oven, why does jewish people want sabbath mode associated with ovens...

i bought a new oven, why does jewish people want sabbath mode associated with ovens? Since when the hell is this a thing?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath_mode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy Vag, turn on the crock pot before Shavista Hakshack

Because kikes are crazy and aren't allowed to do anything on Saturdays (like opening doors or turning on electrical appliances). The only thing they are allowed to do is defend Israel's right to exist

Actually I grew up around Jews.

They are full of retarded moral acrobatics that make one question why they even bother.

For example, on shabbos they aren't allowed to use household appliances, but are allowed to benefit from goyim using them.

I had an orthodox Jewish house guest once...and we basically left the lights on for her during shabbos, and for some reason that's perfectly fine.

But she would be a heathen if she flicked the fucking light switch herself.

This. They are forbidden from doing a bunch of things that are considered "work" on the Sabbath, which is actually Sunday but usually includes Saturday after sundown.

There's a list of specific things they can't do but they're all old-fashioned and irrelevant so their Rabbis give them "modern equivalents," so lighting a fire becomes turning on electronics, etc.

Sabbath mode is pretty stupid though since a lot of food-related actions are also restricted.

>but are allowed to benefit from goyim using them.
They're only forbidden from physically working. If someone else does it, it's fine. Having the lights be on isn't the problem, it's the action of lighting or extinguishing them. So if the Sabbath begins with lights on, they stay on, etc.

They treat their religious laws as though they are representative of reality, like a superstitious child afraid of the dark because of monsters. They will say or do anything to maintain them and they will make the strangest excuses and rationalizations.

Oy vey how dare you. Their 3000 year old culture is perfect and not at all Autism: The Religion

>which is actually Sunday but usually includes Saturday after sundown.
Whoops this is wrong, I accidentally shifted it one day forward instead of backward. It begins on Friday evening but takes place during the actual day of Saturday.

Only Jews would consider flicking on the lights "work"

It's actually rooted in kabalism.

Wherein the highest level of ascension is to reach a state in which there is no physical need. You just have everything you need without having to think about it or work for this.

The only reason it can be achieved is to be in a position where the goyim voluntarily take care of you without being asked.

Also different sects of Judaism treat shabbos differently. But for the Israeli type judes it's actually sun down friday to sun down saturday.

>not knowing ovens have Jew mode

how new are you

Hacidic Cum Tissues. That's all that needs to be said.

>Autism: The Religion

the craziest thing I've heard about this shit is they string up thick wires outside to make a box so that they can count it as a 'building' which lets them do stuff they normally aren't allowed to do outside

Not to defend them, but yes it is. It's complicated on purpose. They forbid all kinds of shit. It's not like Christianity where they can say "don't do work" and have it be interpreted. Jews are autistic and have to have everything spelled out for them individually. Rabbis are constantly making decisions and fleshing out to specifics of a rule, so they actually have a list of actions which are forbidden with the intention of preventing all labor across the board.

I wrote about this in a Youtube comment once, here's just the part where I list examples.

they consider the wires to be a "wall"

I once stayed for a Shabbos with the Jewish side of my family. I do think the no work rules are bordering on OCD insanity (seriously they would leave torn sheets of toilet paper on plates in the bathroom because you weren't supposed to tear anything) but with that said the family component was nice, everyone had to sit around and talk, not be distracted by electronics and toys.

If I have a family one day I'd want to enforce a simple weekly family dinner that didn't have TV.

Reminder.

Complying with jewish law means finding a workaround

>wall

racist

It's real. What the fuck. Always throw it up in your face.

I'm surprised the definition of gun doesn't include "weapon used by Nazis to kill Jews" as the second definition.

>I'm surprised the definition of gun doesn't include "weapon used by Nazis to kill Jews" as the second definition.

k-kek... only a matter of time, it seems

Remember the 20 gorillion

I usually set my alarm so I don't forget to remember.

Jew here, only orthodox do this stuff, some people don't understand how electricity works so they think turning something on is like lighting a fire, most jews I've met still use electricity on shabbat

I hear some kikes even eat Jell-o since collagen could theoretically be refined from any number of non pig sources.

so stretching your anus is prohibited cause its work? its maximum pleasure, fuck jews man.

The Eternal Jew thinks that they can trick God with silly devices so they can follow the letter of the law without understanding the spirit of the law.

most jews dont give a fuck about their religion except for the insular nepotism aspect

Goes for lots of people, not just kikes. We all are guilty of this to extent.

>Religion turns people retarded

More at 11

This is why im reform/conservative. Orthodox takes that stuff wat too far

it's sad, secular jews are cancer

Also when they're remembering the holocaust
youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4

Outside of European/World championship football matches I don't think my family ever had dinner with a TV.

Pol LOVES Jewish ovens

How the hell is building related to opening an umbrella? You're not building anything, you're just sliding something forward and it opens out. Are convertible cars out too?

While I don't keep sabbath I have to same that the baseline rules are pretty comfy, no electricity, no work and a comfy big dinner with your family.

Being in Israel and having nearly no cars in sabbath in towns always feels nice.

The overly retarded rules are stupid though.

I grew up half orthodox half reformed (divorced parents)
And when I was at home with my orthodox dad, there was (and still is)
>two dishwashers
>two sinks
>two sets of silverware, plates, etc.
>turned off the fridge light every friday night
etc.

Whenever we go visit my grandmother's house and stay for a few days, he'll boil all of the silverware because they might have been used for both meat and dairy.

Crazy shit.

Just take it as a hint, not a reminder.

Isn't cooking dinner work though?

Guilty of what mr leaf?

So his mother is not observant enough for your father?

You cook it before the sabbath.
Or if you just want to keep the spirit of the day going(without caring about religion), you cook it during the sabbath but not use any electricity or anything and read a book or something.

>shabbat goyim

And I hear if you make a Jew say his name backwards he has to give you a mutual fund account with a reasonable annual expected return (the rabbis say this is permissible to replace their pot of gold)

yep. He grew up completely reformed. When he married my mother he started transitioning to orthodox, my mother couldn't handle it and ended up in divorce. He's still a born-again orthodox jew.

Its called an eruv you antisemitic monster

Can can you cook it without electricity during the Sabbath, when fire it's literally forbidden from the Torah?

Why don't you keep the Sabbath friend? At least rest on it like I do m8

Holy shit a leaf speaks the truth.

Wouldn't wiping your ass be considered work then? It's certainly more strenuous than ripping the sheet of TP.

Jews spend all their time coming up with bullshit talmudic rules, and then spend even more time coming up with ways to technically get around (read: jew) those rules.

It's why they make such good lawyers. It's in their blood. They've spent thousands of years thinking of ways to literally jew God's commandments.

They'll do all sorts of retarded shit. They'll hire Shabbos Goyim to do all the work for them. They'll have elevators that are on an automated circuit and stop at every floor on their own, preventing them from needing to "press a button" on the sabbath. And this isn't even scratching the surface. Personally I find it funny that they actively try to jew their own rules. In any other culture, people that did this shit would be glared at, smacked upside the head, and told to cut that shit out. Only kikes, man.

Freshman year in college, my friend's roommate was literally a black jewess (we wuz heebs n shit,senpai). And my friend was the one who brought a small fridge, and the black jewess got mad and told her that she can't store meat and cheese together in her fridge. She was told to fuck off, and it was literally anudda shoah.

related

I work escalated call for GE in regards to major appliances and I can say most of the jews don't even know how to use the fucking sabbath mode.

Also we've had issues with it for years now (not sure if intentional, silly engineers fucking with jews).

It is getting to the season now where we'll be swamped with nasally fucks from NJ/FL/NY complaining that we're ruining their holidays. It's my favorite time of the year because I just toss a $50 "dinner on GE" and they magically just shut the fuck.

Exactly. This is all so fucking true.

I had a pair of yids as roommates during my time in college. Every conversation was a debate. They could and would argue with you over the most banal shit. They'd debate you on what color grass was and devolve it into a philosphical discussion of what "green" even means, if you let them.

And debating them is like playing wack-a-mole, or like trying to catch a greased pig. Every time you dismantled an argument, they'd seemlessly shift tactics to something else. They'd constantly worm around the figurative battlefield. Even when literally every argument is destroyed, they would never admit defeat. And the worst part is, the very next day, I could walk up to them and they'd be using the same bullshit arguments (that I had dismantled the day before) on some other poor goy.

This is really what redpilled me on the JQ. Because I later read Mein Kampf and realized that Hitler talked about literally this exact same phenomenon I had personally witnessed with jews.

jew here, I fucking do all of this, never realized. I've always been praised as smart, I go to an ivy league but don't feel that smart just good at arguing. Turns out it's in my blood.

tfw best friends mother is one of those jews that race home before sunset

How can you do this without feeling weird about it?

>I had an orthodox Jewish house guest once...and we basically left the lights on for her during shabbos, and for some reason that's perfectly fine.
>But she would be a heathen if she flicked the fucking light switch herself.

Wait, so did she piss with the door open too or did someone else have to close and reopen it for her? Did she wipe herself after? Wash her own hands? How far does this rabbit hole go?

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Yeeeup
Yeah, it's also why Europeans throughout history kept trying to shoah you ratty fucks

They have no souls. Also nice HH dubs bruv

Strangely enough, everyone in the household is supposed to obey the sabbath, including the goyim.

I should know, I was raised 7 day adventist. My mother won't stop repeating this shit to me.

The interesting thing is that a lot of groups or people who spoke out against the Jews throughout history cited this as one of their problems. Think it was mentioned by Marin Luthor in his "On the Jews and Their Lies"

Jesus told those kikes the Sabbath was made for man. Man wasn't made for the Sabbath.

He also said if their ox was stuck in a pit on the Sabbath, they would get it out.

When $$$ are on the line, they will not lose out.

>You're not building anything
You're creating an enclosed area out in the open, so you kind of are. It's not just that you're unfolding it, but also that you are creating what is essentially a roof. It's fundamentally similar to pitching a tent, just much easier to perform. You're making a room, sort of. If you said it wasn't really a building they would just whip out some bylaws, rulings, or legal definitions that "prove" you wrong.

>Are convertible cars out too?
You'd have to ask. I think they are comparable, so maybe. A lot of convertible roofs are automatic now though, so that introduces a separate problem. Also the car itself presents several problems.

This Jewish logic honestly really upsets me. There's something wrong with them. I know they feel the same way about us and our "trust" and "self-sacrifice." They're scared of what that behavior can produce in the same way that their trickery is scary to us. You'll mostly find the differences annoying, but we are fundamentally opposed at the lowest levels and the conflict can reach crazy extremes.