So I was talking to this girl I'm dating about Hillary Clinton

So I was talking to this girl I'm dating about Hillary Clinton

Me:
>Hillary will say anything and support anything
>Hillary was proud about killing Gaddafi and she openly expressed that Assad was going to follow the same fate
>Mention Hillary's health problems, seizures etc
>the emails
>Benghazi and her terrible job at being secretary of state
>immunity for the people involved with the email scandals
>Bill Clinton and his bimbos
>all the anti-Russian propaganda

Her:
"You just hate her because she is a woman"

Honestly Cred Forums, I am a man of peace but I just could not take it. I got really mad and yelled at her and she was really shocked. But I'd had enough. I had enough of her vagina thinking, just thinking that I am stupid and I can't see pass Hillary's vagoo, thinking that I make all my political decisions using my cunt. And you know what? This is not just her. Most women I talk to are this stupid. Whenever i say something slightly political in my work chat (yes we use instant messaging in my job, freelance stuff) all the women reply with "xDDDDDDDD". I've noticed that my girl does that shit also irl, she would also just laugh whenever I was trying to have a serious conversation, I would be discussing maybe feminism and degeneracy and after a sentence when I would be waiting for an answer, she would just start laughing and just act like a kid.

Are all women like this, Cred Forums ? I don't hate women, I think men and women are both capable of intelligent thought, could it be that I have just been unlucky? maybe all people these days are this dense?

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayfeminism.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beta.

>dating girls
>the current year
if you're attempting to actually change her beliefs you have to play the long game and not lash out like this. all girls are suggestible if they truly respect you. this is only worth your time though if she is wifey material.

you sound like a total faggot
pussy

please refrain from posting in this thread if you have not lost your virginity

your getting cucked spainbro

pussy

yeah maybe I should get a tripcode so that I don't come off as a total wanker
let's see, what tv shows have I seen recently? What kind of stupid celebrity will I name myself after? Maybe a famous fat stinky drug dealer, since that is so popular these days

anyway this thread is shit, I guess you guys don't care about anything other than memes and shit.

SHITPOST THREAD NOW

>"You just hate her because she is a woman"
DROPPED

pussy

>all women are suggestive

More or less.
People who see you as their better can be brought around to your point of view.
This is how a great deal of persuasion works the world over.

Women cannot understand because they use primarily emotional reasoning. Men tend to utilize rational reasoning over emotional. This leads to conflict as you have experienced. Men and women are just different from one another.

That's not to say there are not women out there who think can think rationally. The vast majority will prefer to use emotionally reasoning.

Yes. Women are hopeless and a lost cause. If you want a political movement to work you need to persuade young white men to support if you want optimal success.

take away women's power and it's problem solved

Can't say i relate, i have talked to women and brought up the exact same point as you did and all i got was ''yeah, you're probably right...'' and ''Yeah, maybe Trump is better''

>all girls are suggestible if they truly respect you.
This.

OP? Girlfriend? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice try faggot

Feminism corrupted women. Most female hillary supporters and college educated single women. They have been indoctrinated by a philosophy that appeals to narcissism

You should have opened up with:

>I was really excited that a woman was finally nominated, and excited to vote for her but......

>Hillary will say anything and support anything
>Hillary was proud about killing Gaddafi and she openly expressed that Assad was going to follow the same fate
>Mention Hillary's health problems, seizures etc
>the emails
>Benghazi and her terrible job at being secretary of state
>immunity for the people involved with the email scandals
>Bill Clinton and his bimbos
>all the anti-Russian propaganda

>talking politics to women

Are you mentally challanged?

You must have exhausted everything interesting you have to say if you're talking about another country's politics.

Don't be surprised if your whore leaves your boring ass.

you should have fucked her in first 15 minutes

now you're fucked and you'll probably end up gay when you find real world version of casual Cred Forums guy

Women are terrible and should be beaten back into the stone age

This. Just use some emotional reason to make them vote for your party.

allowing women the right to vote was a mistake

You're right but for what reason do you think it was a mistake?

Women don't want you to explain yourself like some beta, they just want you to have strong, steady beliefs about something and that's enough (probably because most women are vapid and find passion exciting and fascinating).

Women don't respect or agree with me if I start explaining about how Muslims bring terrorism and their religion is barbaric, but if I just bluntly say I hate Muslims because they are ugly and smelly and creepy they agree wholeheartedly with me.

Master persuader dubs of truth.

Anyways, women are stupid. They should have never gotten the right to vote.

Allah be blessed. That is one sexy loli.

>Dating a Clinton supporter
Feels good to date a Stein voter.

you yelled at her over that? take a step back, user. you seriously have anger problems and from what you've said it's clear they're triggered by women.

Looks to me like you do hate them. Misogyny isn't always intentional. I suggest everydayfeminism.com/ for further reading. You'll feel better and won't be so angry all the time.

>Spain

No offense amigo, but why are US politics such a big deal over there?

>fucking a girl from work
>invites me over a few days ago
>turn on the debates and cheer for Trump instead of fucking
>gets mad and makes snide remark about Trump
>laugh and keep watching

Arguing with them is pointless. Just be clear about your beliefs

>women
>intelligent

hahahahhahaha

This is the biggest fucking meme I hear passed around. Just because they can get decent educations means they are "intelligent" or "capable".

They are good at reciting things over and over. Which is basically modern education. They do not dare to think outside of the box or what is approved, they leave that thinking only to their snatches.

I fucking loathe women.

Women don't care about politics period.

The only time they vote is when someone like Trump comes along and says that women who practice infanticide should be punished.
All of a sudden all the roasties start getting toasty and freaking the fuck out.

Women are literally less conscious then men. I recommend reading Otto Weininger's "Sex and Character" for more info.

Accusation of prejudice are a very dorm room-ish reaction. The best reaction to that accusation is simply to shrug and say "whatever."

>Otto Weininger’s controversial book Sex and Character, first published in Vienna in 1903, is a prime example of the conflicting discourses central to its time: antisemitism, scientific racism and biologism, misogyny, the cult and crisis of masculinity, psychological introspection versus empiricism, German idealism, the women’s movement and the idea of human emancipation, the quest for sexual liberation, and the debates about homosexuality.

This aryan sounds based.

I ordered it

most likely the OP didn't happen or the OP imagined "what he would do" in his head or it happened online or some shit

that being said there's plenty of woman that you can have serious convos with.

i have a lot of them with my gf, and i dont think she's ever laughed or kind of dodged shit, actually i usually do that shit more because im a fag and i dont like reading too many things or taking things seriously and just like to meme about donald trump

you just have to look for smart ones. most people will tell you to just find a hot girl to breed with but i dont want to be stuck with some retard that will slowly rot my brain cells after having inane convos with for the rest of my life

dude i have a male coworker who says this exact same thing. "PEOPLE HATE HER JUST CUZ SHE'S A WOMAN."

It's just the reality they live in, and they refuse to accept any evidence to the contrary.

Hate to break it to you but Otto is a Jew.

Here's the thing, he is based af.
One of those "self-hating" Jews you hear about. The Nazi's literally used some of the quotes from his book to further their message.

He was also only 23 when he died.

>yelled at her over some candidate who isn't even in your country

Calma Joaquin...

Literally any time I don't suck on hillary's tits this is the response I get.
It's the YOU DON'T LIKE OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK YOU RACIST bullshit all over again.

>pretending to be an SJW to avoid conflict
>being this cucked

Fuck off with your beta pandering advice. Women only respect alphas like me who openly admit we want to gas the kikes and have a race war.

Why are you even arguing about American politics with your date you fucking autistic shithead.

>t. virgin who actually adores his mother and any female who he thinks he has a chance of having sex with

In my speech class this girl said "Trump was being so sexist during the debate, he kept interrupting her over and over it was so sexist!"

I asked why it was sexist and she was convinced he would never interrupt a male like that. She had no basis on that accusation of course.

She clearly didn't watch Trump cucking Yeb in the GOP debates

that's the most virgin thing I've ever read

>not realising women are parasites and therefore turning the tables by pumping and dumping them

This.

Either assert your dominance of the relationship or break it off.

WOMEN DO NO UNDERSTAND LOGIC

maybe shes a crazy femenazi with no sense, but its also possible that a lot of the shit you say often comes from genuinely and blatantly misogynist sources, like this very board you are on now. That isnt meant as an attack, but just a statement of fact. The Cred Forums crowd embraces misogynistic rhetoric/ideals readily and without reservation.

so hearing shit about hillary having seizures or still going on about bengazi, stuff pretty much only this kind of crowd mentions, sets off alarm bells for them similar to how someone using a word like miro-agression will for you.

but no no thats crazy, shes just a kike femenist bitch who doesnt understand the god emporer

Your only correct reply was : ''And I think you are willingfully ignorant about politics''.

One of these days I'm going to post a guide about how to redpill women or normies in general.

One of the most common mistakes is to expect them to jump from 0 to 100, and you guys get upset when they don't.

Basic steps:
1. Discredit establishment candidates with factual elements: eg, how can you be pro-gay rights and vote Hillary when she takes 25 millions from Saudi Arabia and they literally have death sentence for homosexuals?

or alternatively how can you be ''not all Muslims'' and the vote Hillary whose Muslims friends are Salafists, meaning the worst of all of them?

The key point of the first step is making them realize that establishment candidates are corrupt and bad picks

2. Convince them that alternative candidates are better. Again, here the point is not to make them vote right wing, but to simply erode the establishment. You don't jump from 0 to 100. Present them even far left candidates as better to Shillary. If they really are high on that green crap, better to vote Jill Stein than Hillary.

The whole point of step 2 is to make them into ''Never Hillary'', so that they either vote for Trump, or for Stein or do not vote at all.

3. Progressively (ironic term here) move them towards the right. Make them talk about issues like the Cologne mass rape, poligamy in Islam or similar.Essentially give them doses of red pills.

4. Eventually we have another happening, because it does happen a lot and by then if you have done your job correctly, the chick will be ready to swallow the red pill completely.

It's not even that fucking hard, it just takes patience which is something you guys lack. You want someone who has been brainwashed by schools into libtardism to become redpilled overnight. Not going to happen. You have to de-brainwash them and that takes time.

Your girlfriend is an ugly cunt and you are a cuck faggot

>whenever I was trying to have a serious conversation, I would be discussing maybe feminism and degeneracy and after a sentence when I would be waiting for an answer, she would just start laughing and just act like a kid.

YES! I had the same problem with my ex when we talked about relationship issues or whatever. She would just clam up and not say anything like I locked up her brain and she had to reboot it. Women really are insane emotional creatures. They say humans are imperfect and I can see it with women so easily.

that's rhetoric, you plebeian.

it's not a logical/dialectic argument, it's an ad hominem, but very effective in practice.

she used this because accusing people of immoral motivation works like a charm in politics.

look up some of the Ben Shapiro stuff (how to argue with leftists).

To counteract OP: I was at an office party a few weeks ago and I was helping a coworker set up the projector. Another coworker mentions that I'm voting for Trump. She leaned in close and whispered "I'm voting for Trump too"

the thing is we are not trying to argue or debate them, we are simply trying to open them up to new information, it's hard to connect sometimes when people are not open minded or just don't understand you

xDDDDDDD

>tfw gf is Serbian qt314 that hates all clintons for bombing her family

Life's good m8

>I think women are capable of intelligent thought
You fucked up.

you just hate me because I'm Polish, Amerigo. (how do you open me up to new information after that zinger?)

it's kind of a dialog-ending cliche.

Because superpower's politics affect whole world.

>not diffusing that by praising jill stien
you had one job

Ha ha you said something bad about women, therefore you are a virgin loser ha ha

>virgin
>mother
>sex

roastie detected.

>WOMEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND LOGIC

>You're a Woman and I don't hate you!
Simple.

she's probably just repeating one liners she's heard other people say. Most people don't have very well thought out political positions, they're ignorant but it's not really their fault. Maybe just explain to her how Hillary wants to go to war in syria and how bad it was when libya was destroyed with her as secretary of state. No need to get mad at people they just get defensive and are less receptive to the truth.

mfw when my girl is a trump supporter

>still going on about benghazi
Oh you mean that time when her inaction got 4 Americans killed? I would consider that more in the realm of things that actually matter, unlike any "misogyny" people bring up in conversation

George Bush's action got 3000 people killed

you've just met someone that doesn't care about geopolitics. Nothing specific to women thou

either you deal with it, or fuck someone else.

George Bush isn't running for public office this year, Hillary obviously is

Action that Hillary Clinton voted in favor of, btw

You probably are going to lose her cause youre a shit drumpf supporter.

this