Pol, we need to have a heart to heart

The age of White supremacy is over.

And that's ok. It's actually a good thing.

My grandma, on my mothers side, she had these two dogs. They were bloodhounds. Both came up in the same litter, she kept them and gave the rest away to the neighbors.

Both had known each other since they first opened their eyes, neither one of them ever treated any better than the other one, gentlest dogs you ever care to meet. Good, gentle dogs.

So anyway, Thanksgiving of my 9th year these two old dogs were trailing me around, because you know, they know the score. I'm an animal lover who never finishes his supper.

So right before I get up from the table, I toss these two old timers a turkey leg attached to a hunk of cartilage... and it was like they had never met. They went at each other so ferociously, it was all tooth and claw and jugular.

They forgot everything they ever had in common and scrapped like that discard was what stood between living and dying.

Pol is one of those hounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYEHr4ZAs4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7olG_zQUD_4
youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZ-gcG4Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stopped reading after never finish dinner

you ungrateful spoiled prick, there are KANGZ in africa starving

kys faggot.

stop being a selfish cunt, think of your daughters. There was an 11 year old little girl talking about how she loved black dick thanks to (((them))) what the fuck is wrong with you we can at least try to stop this, I'm not even white and I can't take it anymore I just want it to stop

Women love dick, it's universal.

From dogs to gerbils to white girls, they all like being plugged.

It's time to redraw our lines of friendship.

Tl:dr

I'm a huge faggot plz rape my anus

A FUCKING CHILD MATE NOT A WOMAN ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND INNOCENCE WILL NO LONGER EXIST IF WE KEEP GOING THIS WAY

I think that dog story is a perfect summary of any nig nog society.

Your story does nothing to either prove or disprove your original proposition.

It is an assumption. Your post is bad. Learn to think logically and carefully argue a point and try again.

You have a very rosy view of the past. Since I am sharing old nostalgia stories let me tell you about my grandfather on my mother's side.

He was a cracker, through and through.

He came from hard men, frontier life. He once bit a man's nose off in a bar fight. He beat other men bloody like his father before him. A violent man of terrible temper.

He used to beat her, my grandmother, like clockwork. In that time and in that place police didn't get involved.

He was hated by the community, except for his drinking buddies, and feared by the family. When my grandmother finally took a runner with the children it was because she had to do it, ir he would have killed her.

No trolling, he later ended up living with a mexican tranny.

This is a white man. Now don't you tell me that he is someone to admire.

Americans today are divided along color lines why?

Because Americans like you choose to side with some guy in Germany over some guy who lives across the street?

It's untenable and will not work. We must come together, as countrymen.

I don't give a shit about white people I just want my children to grow up safe and not brainwashed

Who cares? Yes White People can be bad too. Are there popular White Musicians who sing about beating women and kids? White Musicians who perform songs about fuckin' bitches?

No. That's because we aren't animal degenerates and it's easy to tell the difference after only one conversation. Try bringing up "bitches" in front of whites. Most will get uncomfortable. They don't think of women as a rape tool. Now try this with blacks. Many will be HAPPY to start talking about roofies.

>The age of White supremacy is over.

hrmm, HIV bio weapon killing 60 million black people inside 30 years kind of says otherwise

>Yes White People can be bad too

they do call raping and molesting your children "the German disease"

these guys made a sport out of child abuse

gay psyops slide thread

We all do, that's a very himan trait.

But what you do here, on Cred Forums, is also brainwashing. Washing away human similarity to reduce yourself to one attribute of your existence.

A completely arbitrary attribute. If we all wore masks everyday we would have no skin color to choose.

You are not your skin, you are the decisions you make.

I know plenty of white degenerates and you do too.

>i will refute thousands of years of historical and cultural accomplishments with a dog analogy
ok

Fpbp

Those are not your accomplishments. Or mine.

I will not be shamed for the sins of the past, but neither will I take credit for the accomplishments.

You want it one way it seems, but examine that desire.

Nice HH dubs, but you have it precisely backwards. Race (and real estate) is everything. You can destroy all traces of civilization and our race will rebuild it every time, but destroy our race and our civilization will always fail.

Phoenix has the same murder rate as Mexico, black America has the murder rate of an African country, and white America has the murder rate comparable to Belgium.

mate I couldn't care less about skin I don't think you understand who I am and what I want

>I know plenty of white degenerates and you do too.

The difference is that regardless of how many cool-blacks-that-are-not-niggers and how financially well off people are, black towns are still hotbeds of crime and violence, and regardless of how many white trash there are, white towns are still safe non violent places.

And the US murder rate is far, far less than it has been in the past despite exponential population growth.

My ancestors were killers, I have spoken to my elders.

But I am not those men. You think we have more violence and murder now than we 100 years ago, well we do not. Not per capita.

Lizzy Birden took an axe and gave her mother 40 whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave her father 41.

NOBODY's taking credit for the accomplishment of their ancestors, retard. NOBODY.
We are pointing at what works -- every fucking time -- and what got us to our highs, and pointing out what fails us -- every fucking time.

Its fine to point at slavery as something bad -- I'd agree -- because it brought us black people, and made no one happy.

You refuse to be a deep thinker.

OP GTFO. The rope is on it's way

You want to raise safe, happy children in a stable society.

People of different skin colors also want that. But what we do here, on pol, is NOT conducive to that outcome.

This pasta is line for line from the ending of that Red State movie with John Goodman. Don't think you can slip that by me, OP.

Yes, but we did none of that in a vacuum.

The entire time we did it through cooperation with people who did not share our skin tone. Or the color of our hair.

Well shit on a stick that took long enough.

That movie is Pol: The Film

youtube.com/watch?v=fYEHr4ZAs4Y

Here we go.

>My ancestors were killers, I have spoken to my elders.

Criminals in your family tree and your lack of pattern recognition is not my problem.

>You think we have more violence and murder now than we 100 years ago, well we do not.

Cool strawman bro.

If you want to have an honest discussion and not virtue signal pointlessly on an anonymous message board, however, I would love to see evidence of that (not that I ever disputed it) and what murder rates per capita might have been during, say, the Wild West.

>Lizzy Birden took an axe and gave her mother 40 whacks.

I'm talking about society and you're talking about eye catching cutesy stuff. Sad.

>People of different skin colors also want that. But what we do here, on pol, is NOT conducive to that outcome.

I don't know, the MSM and the left in general disagrees with your assertion.

>The entire time we did it through cooperation with people who did not share our skin tone.

A nicely vague and empty statement. We know beyond a shadow of a doubt, for example, that we would have been better off without blacks.

Humans are humans.

Europeans were civilized by force, by swarthy Romans. And jewish middle easterners spreading Christ.

Before that, you could draw vast similarities between a celtic tribe and a subsaharan one.

The oldest celtic story is about a cattle raid you know. Going to steal cattle and kill their opponents.

We would not be better off without blacks that is a false assumption.

Without black labor at critical times the USA would not have beem able to compete economically. Not with anywhere near the same level.

It's like saying we would have been better off without the Irish and Italians. Or the Chinese.

kek

>your political viewpoint is wrong because of an analogy involving two dogs I know

My grandma used to breed dogs too, you know. She had all sorts of nice dogs with different varieties of fur.

Then some brown dogs in turbans came and blew themselves up and now my grandma and all her dogs are dead.

So let me ask, is Muslim terror worse or better than IRA terror?

>Humans are humans.

Touchy feely nonsense sentence, but technically correct.

>Europeans were civilized by force, by swarthy Romans.

Yes, Europeans were civilized (or "civilized") by other Europeans, news at 11. There's nothing about Rome pertinent to this conversation other than that they allowed themselves to be replaced by foreigners with no interest in their culture and were destroyed by it.

>Before that, you could draw vast similarities between a celtic tribe and a subsaharan one.

We don't have reliable census data on what they were like other than the specifics. The former did have metalworking and agriculture, though.

>The oldest celtic story is about a cattle raid you know.

Nice census data.

>my sides

Metalworking and agriculture they learned not in a vacuum, not by being cultural isolationists.

But cultural tools they learned through interactions with foreign peoples.

Africa today is a land of endless opportunity and potential. But to us here and now it looks as wild, untamable and backwards as Western Europe appeared to the Romans at that time and in that place.

>IRA terror
you're about 30 years too late

related
youtube.com/watch?v=7olG_zQUD_4

>We would not be better off without blacks that is a false assumption.

Not at all. Because of blacks, we have a drastically higher murder and rape rate, way more gun violence (black on black murder is used as an excuse to advocate gun restrictions on normal people), the whole Civil War thing, and a very resentful and hateful mass of racist snakes in our midst.

>Without black labor at critical times the USA would not have beem able to compete economically.

The economic damage blacks did, and are still doing, to America by far eclipses whatever imagined benefit they had ages ago.

>It's like saying we would have been better off without the Irish and Italians.

If Irish people were still violent, raping subhumans who demand preferential treatment and filled with seething hatred over old slights in the irrelevant past we WOULD be better off without us.

forgot to quote
see

Yeah no shit.

But do you think the Muslim terror in the UK today is better or worse than the IRA terror then?

Keep in mind, Americans largely sympathized with the IRA.

Murder rates today are far lower than previous murder rates and the vast majority of murder today is internecine.

We are safer today than we have ever been per capita.

>Metalworking and agriculture they learned not in a vacuum, not by being cultural isolationists.

Nobody's advocating cultural isolationism, even 1%, try again.

>But to us here and now it looks as wild, untamable and backwards as Western Europe appeared to the Romans at that time and in that place.

Stymied by the stone age, raping, murdering animals in human form that live there now.

The saga of the black man is -- more advantages than anyone else, and squander them every time. Even in America, they get massive preferential treatment, both in terms of the law and societal (I find it VERY interesting that the black male is higher socially than the white female).

Yeah, the one that's going win. Fag.

And yet wholly irrelevant to my post. Bravo.

>nobody advocating cultural isolationism

Pol advocates it on a microcosm every single hour of every single day 24/7 365. They advocate isolating from our neighbors and countrymen.

Because those American countrymen might have different hair than you do. Or they might have a different lineage.

And that's unworkable.

What's your race user? Just curious.

>Because of blacks, we have a drastically higher murder and rape rate, way more gun violence

>irrelevant to my post

wat

baba/10

>But do you think the Muslim terror in the UK today is better or worse than the IRA terror then?

If you're talking terror attacks alone, then IRA numbers-wise was more successful (then again, give it another 10 years and muslim terrorists might overtake the irish).

If you're talking rape gangs, violent crime, sexual assaults, drug trafficking and radicalization on top of terror attacks, then by a mile we are worse off than we were under the threat of IRA

>Keep in mind, Americans largely sympathized with the IRA

And these days Obama won't dare to say the words 'islamic terrorism' or 'islamic extremism', your point?

>Pol advocates it on a microcosm every single hour of every single day 24/7 365.

Pol often advocates something completely different from what you're saying, avoiding violent subhumans. This isn't "cultural isolationism." It is also what 99% of fucking everyone believes in their heart. Niggers like to stick to their own and don't like gentrification. White liberals adore their gated communities.

>Because those American countrymen might have different hair than you do

Strawman.

>And that's unworkable.

It is workable and the recipe of success for all human history. Failing to adhere to it brings destruction, division, race hatred, and crime.

>rape gangs, violent crime, sexual assaults, drug trafficking and radicalization

Certainly prostitution gangs. Plenty of drinking and fucking from the irish, LOTS of drug trafficking from the IRA senpai and radicalization?

The Irish won their independence through decades of calculated and persistent radicalization.

And as far as being 'more successful' terrorists... are you proud of that fact?

"Because of blacks, we have a drastically higher murder and rape rate, way more gun violence"

You deceitfully took my indisputable fact about the color of violent crime, that black towns invariably are hotbeds of violent crime, and juxtaposed a nonsense statement about how "crime rates are going down."

I think you've done that twice now, I loathe your lack of honesty. If you're going to have a convo on an anonymous message board, just be honest with yourself. You can't "win" or "lose."

We don't have data on what America was like before it had a significant amount of blacks, but we sure do know about how different white and black towns are in terms of crime rate, regardless of income.

Silence juden.

Your mother will be ash, and I'll force feed her to you. After which we'll use you for slave labor and medical experiments.

Every jew will die.

Pol is the modern propaganda arm of cultural isolation.

You isolate so deeply that you won't even talk to Americans who happen to be black.

I'm telling you, things are faaaaar safer now than they have been in 2 centuries for North Americans.

Stoking the American skin divide could result in this situation rapidly changing.

>you deceitfully took my indisputable fact about the color of violent crime, that black towns invariably are hotbeds of violent crime, and juxtaposed a nonsense statement about how "crime rates are going down."

And it used to be because of Italians. Or Irish. Back in the day, nativist British Americans were saying the same exact shit about the irish and italians.

>And as far as being 'more successful' terrorists... are you proud of that fact?

The IRA's terrorism was focused on concrete political objectives, Islamic terrorism (aided and abetted by Obummer, warhawks, etc) is more often about what I like to describe as demographic terraforming -- genocide.

Islamic terrorists are WAY more ambitious but have a lot bigger room to fail, as their goals are open ended.

Middle easterners are only struggling for their niche in the European framework.

This is no different than the struggles of anyone else at their time and in their place.

Things change, populations of humans will shift, ebb and flow.

>They advocate isolating from our neighbors and countrymen.

>Because those American countrymen might have different hair than you do. Or they might have a different lineage.

Jesus fucking christ the strawman is real. Assuming Cred Forums advocates anything (because Cred Forums is not a hivemind), it is to stop making excuses for minorities when they behave violently and stop being afraid to put an end to radical islam in the West. Most of us genuinely don't give a fuck what your skin colour is as long as you don't try to rape/kill people.

>The Irish won their independence through decades of calculated and persistent radicalization.

The Irish won their independence nearly 100 years ago, if you are going to claim that our society is better off with mass muslim or 3rd world immigration today because it is less violent than it was 100 years ago then you are being, simply put, disingenuous.

>And as far as being 'more successful' terrorists... are you proud of that fact?

Where the fuck did you even get that from? You are projecting something here.

>You isolate so deeply that you won't even talk to Americans who happen to be black.

I have friends who are black, I also have friends who are muslim. You know the key thing that you are omitting in your quest to prove we are all racist fucks? The fact that my black and muslim friends don't go around raping/mugging/killing people.

>I'm telling you, things are faaaaar safer now than they have been in 2 centuries for North Americans.

Again, you are arguing for a retarded position that just because we are safer now than we were 100-200 years ago, that we should embrace all sorts of violent and incompatible cultures, which is a fallacy of purest sophistry. Have you ever considered the notion that whilst we are safer now than we were centuries ago, we are not as safe as we could be, had we taken a harsher stance on unacceptable behavior from certain groups?

> this miserable cuck thinks it's entirely normal for A FUCKING KID to want a dick. Not even fifteen.

You are the filth of this world and the cause of the Wests fall.

>Pol is the modern propaganda arm of cultural isolation.

There's nothing culturally isolationist about pol. All cultures mix freely and on their own merits here, and people of often very radically opposing beliefs and backgrounds find common ground they'd never have imagined. Just look at /sg/. Nor is there anything on Cred Forums that is culturally isolationist, even the very rare animal called a white nationalist almost always agrees with tourism and meetings of the mind in academia and such.

Not wanting to be ethnically cleansed is not "culturally isolationist" and I don't see you bitching about how Mexico is culturally isolationist for having stronger border control than us.

>I'm telling you, things are faaaaar safer now than they have been in 2 centuries for North Americans.

I'm telling you, you are arguing a position no one is disputing in general terms, other than that I would love to see your infographs about murder and rape rates in 1916 America.

When i was 7 us kids used to play I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

And play at house, and do little sexual things. By 12 I know I wanted to fuck. By 14 I was.

You are not thinking rationally.

>Back in the day, nativist British Americans were saying the same exact shit about the irish and italians.

I don't care about your adorably hurt feelings and false comparisons. The irish and italians never had comparable murder and rape rates to modern blacks.

The entirety of your argument is "people had enmity for certain outgroups... ... ... TA-DA!"

Moral of this story: dogs are shit. Once again cats proved to be superior in every way possible. Thanks OP.

>Middle easterners are only struggling for their niche in the European framework.

>This is no different than the struggles of anyone else at their time and in their place.

I don't think there has been a single instance in history of mass rapes orchestrated by a group of migrants in a wave of coordinated attacks. But please, do go on about the struggle of the migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZ-gcG4Es

You are being disingenuous and irrational here.

>Middle easterners are only struggling for their niche in the European framework.

They are arriving and striving for cultural domination and ethnic replacement, this isn't comparable to much at all in human history other than Gadafhi's desire to race mix his own
people into oblivion.

>This is no different than the struggles of anyone else at their time and in their place.

If the Irish came here with the express purpose of obtaining preferential treatments and reducing natives to second class citizens, hatred at them would be justified.

On top of that, Irish Catholics in politics and the media ARE pure cancer, no doubt about it, and about in the same proportion and leanings as Jews -- so the "Hibernian Menace" memes, although humorous, are essentially spot on.

The very best you can argue is that prejudice against them was reasonable, moral, responsible, healthy, and for the betterment of the Irish, as we mostly adapted.

literally fedora tip the thread god damn

Dogs are good if you live in a crime infested shithole and have a big yard for some reason.

When I was 7, we played tag, or hide and seek. When I was 12, I just thought girls were pretty. I'll give you that by 14-15, I wanted to fuck, but I kept it in my pants. Also, one of my brothers friends fucked at 11, and had a kid by 12, then abandoned the mother after ruining her life.

A child should NOT have sex under ant circumstance, they don't understand the consequences, and will laugh about abandoning the mother, or catching God knows what from her.

>Now don't you tell me that he is someone to admire.

You have a learning disability.

"Don't fucking replace your people with violent third worlders" doesn't equate to "all white men are gods"

>submitting to women
Men like this should be gassed

Probably bait, but what the hell.

>Was told a story about one white guy who was a piece of shit
>Says all whites are shit because of this one guy he heard about
>Ignores all statistics and other information about whites that might contradict bias
>"Muh evil gramps is proof that all white people are racis n' shit!"
>Muh double standard

Mediocre.

I think OP left the thread

So there were these two faggots.

They loved eachother so much and did everything together. Both of they're parents approved of eachother and got along so well it was unbelievable.

But one day they saw a bunch of niggers, and the next thing you know the faggots were fighting tooth and nail to such their nigger dicks. It's like their entire history never mattered, all that mattered now as sucking nigger dicks.

OP is just one of those faggots.