A world without liberals

World War 3 will purify this land as we repopulate America with our seeds.

Other urls found in this thread:

ki4u.com/nuclearsurvival/list.htm
veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast
webpal.org/SAFE/state/NY/ny_nuclear.htm
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1LYPJ2RFap7QyIxGKIQACD3Ummc4
thehackernews.com/2016/08/nsa-hacking-tools.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: TheHackersNews (The Hackers News - Security Blog)
nsarchive.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb538-Cold-War-Nuclear-Target-List-Declassified-First-Ever/
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h8d78s-qtqc
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait.

shit

You all know what is going to happen if we lose WWIII right? They will force all tech companies to move out of America and cripple the country for centuries.

But inbreeding is wrong.

Why are those regions in Montana and Wyoming so heavily targeted? Is it because of the uranium deposits there?

Fuck the techno facists and their liberal censorship.

Dead man can't talk.

your digits indicate that's true.

i have a theory that uranium deposits are remnants from the last nuclear war that happened

your singles indicate that is fucking retarded.

there are radioactive ruins of cities in India.

Soon there will be a lot in America too.

I'm serious. If Trump loses the biggest threat to us isn't Russia. He's gonna rape Europe.

The real threat is China and the emergence of an asian super alliance in the threat of an Islamic West. And the crown jewel of our economy, silicon valley, sits nicely on the west coast for the taking.

>i have a theory that uranium deposits are remnants from the last nuclear war that happened
I know we have some retards who post on here but his could very well be the absolute stupidest theory in the history of Cred Forums.

>silicon valley
Literally the biggest collection of degenerates in America.

They'll be vaporized as soon as Hillary starts WW3.

checked

you realize literally every person in america would die from this right?

Oh I know. If America ever does lose a war they will NOT be kind. The world doesn't appreciate how kind America is as a super power. The winning country can literally do anything they want.

China will quite easily demand every single fucking tech company in America and fire everyone but the biggest and brightest minds at the company. All of the fucking san fransico degenerates will be unemployed and fucked

Only 80-90% would die, you don't have to be one of them if you move now.

100%, I will move to the winning country way before war breaks out. I love what America used to be, not this 2016 liberal progressive degenerate bullshit

There will be no san fransico degenerates after World War 3. Only the rural population will survive.

but why do i feel honored?

i have reason to believe that niggers will survive better in harsh conditions then whites

Most of them are in cities, which are all going to be nuked. The countryside is mostly white.

missile silos

no literally every person on the planet would die. the dust and nuclear waste would lead to nuclear winter that would block out the sun and lower the temp of earth to Antarctic levels. this would also lead to every volcano in the vicinity to erupt including yellow stone.

Well I'm fucked

Yep. People don't understand how horrible war is. They would want to cripple us and remove any chance of us getting back to being a threat to them. As soon as they took all the tech out, they would bombard the shit out of the city. The west coast cities would be a fucking wasteland

I can tell you live in a city and is too lazy to move out to save yourself so you come up with excuses.

no you mongoloid faggot dropping 500-2000 nukes in any area will fuck the planet. you dont understand anything about nuclear weapons nor the impact they have on the planet so go back to the farm and fuck off

Anyone got any maps like this for other countries?
How about some ID's for the targets?
This nuclear thread now :)

ki4u.com/nuclearsurvival/list.htm

fuck

WTF!!!! Never heard of this.
veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

got a ny one?

That's an ant sized blast

Yeah. They all here
webpal.org/SAFE/state/NY/ny_nuclear.htm

>live in california

>nuking hampton bays

y tho?

I'm fucking fucked.
>tfw sandiego area

> Annapolis not targeted

On yeah I'm sure they'll just let the fucking naval academy off

Go ahead and die in the holy fire in 2020 then. We will repopulate America.

ive told you, you will be coming in hordes to latinamerica as refugees, i know the plan, thats why the IMF and worldbank fucked us, so that when northamerica goes to shit, you can say that since we "owed" you, our countries are now yours, and in that spirit i say, FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

>live in that obscure spot in the left of wyoming.
Shit I thought I was safe.

*you owed us

>Anyone got any maps like this for other countries?
>How about some ID's for the targets?
Anyone?

you cant repopulate when you are dead faggot

a hundred years later you larping faggot.

Race war not nuclear war you fucking mongoloid

o no,,,it was ok the first, we owe you, IMF lend us money to then foreclosure our countries

>webpal.org/SAFE/state/NY/ny_nuclear.htm

They do nuke West Point.

SAC targets 1959
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1LYPJ2RFap7QyIxGKIQACD3Ummc4

>implying world war 3 is going to involve nukes

You're way fucking far behind the times.

thehackernews.com/2016/08/nsa-hacking-tools.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: TheHackersNews (The Hackers News - Security Blog)

World War 3 is going to involve an unknown state actor using our own cryptological tools against us. Then it will be us playing whack-a-mole with hackers all around the globe while our intentionally-compromised infrastructure goes to shit.

Hillary will make WW3 happen, that is her only reason for running.

Source
nsarchive.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb538-Cold-War-Nuclear-Target-List-Declassified-First-Ever/

Yeah we know.
This is Cred Forums. Are you lost?
>Foreign control over the USA
>Resistance
that's what it's all about
Soon the missile shield will be built anyway.
Jewsuits have to make their move NOW

But fucking dogs is wrong.

No because they will stay behind and run like cowards, while the strong men die fighting each other. You have to figure out a way to kill the cowardly, feminized men so they have no chance of spreading their cucky genes.

Then of course you have to take care of the nigger problem. In a situation like WW3, that might actually be plausible to get away with in the chaos.

Nuclear winter was debunked you cuck

Why the fuck would the warheads be so clustered in the northeast? I feel like half of those would yield the same results. That much is just fucking overkill

many would be shot down.

Moire radiation=more death. It's the bigger killer

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h8d78s-qtqc

Shipping and Naval bases etc.
For example Groton Connecticut has General Dynamics and Electric boat. I think there's a Navy base and Coast Gaurd base there too

Guard*

china vs america when?

The real battle is coming after... With those who erected the guidestones... I've already said too much...

WTF im in the illuinaighti now help

>webpal.org/SAFE/state/NY/ny_nuclear.htm

i'm curious as to how deadly the fallout would be. most nukes used would be atmosphere detonated hbombs, the reason the blow them up from about a mile up is to reduce fallout (radiation gets trapped in the atmosphere) and it also substantially increases the damage done on the ground since the fireball can travel further without ground resistance.

Fallout is really not that deadly, cancer rate may shoot up 10x but that's from a very very low base.

feel when lot of black dots near you. :(

means you're target #1. those are missile silos.

>over atleast 8-15 500 nukes over phoenix

for what fucking purpose would you nuke phoenix that many times

they must have invented disco.

fuck off disco is not as bad as everyone says it is. it's just like a meme people repeat to feel socially accepted or something. disco was, and IS, the shit.

yeah I like some disco. But it was funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

:)

>tampa bay fag here
Goodbye guys

What isUnderground as well.

Luke AFB.

we have underground nukes here, now im a little terrified

West Palm here. There is literally no safe zone in Florida.

Kek you have a lot of interesting things under there. Enjoy the extra fallout and less tacos though

im almost entirley swedish my man, but i do love mexican food and my local carls jr and qt gas station. Tell me a little about my underground self, what do i hide under there