Bill Maher Destroy's Steven Moore Trump Economic advisor

youtube.com/watch?v=AAE4jFe71kY
Why Are Republicans So Retarted?
Can You Counter This Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
youtube.com/watch?v=xSsxK6LvzN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STEPHEN MOORE IS A FUCKING RETARD. HE WROTE THIS BOOK IN 2004.

I would gladly debate Larry Kudlow or Stephen Moore any fucking time. I would fucking destroy and expose those retards. They're nothing but globalist cucks and that's why Cred Forums loves them.

Obama Leaf wins again.

Wow, i hate drumpf now

not an argument

If you kill yourself do you win?

>Retarted

Hurrr

I've seen this guy. All he does is say a buzzword and the audience goes crazy.

lol he never even said it

If they took away your White House provided images, would even be able to get in a single sentence without sounding like the stuttering retard that you are?

>listening to some Hollywood jew that shills for Israel and Hillary on economic policy.

Hes still a faggot

Yet your leader is such a cuck, its one of the most believable memes out there. Sad.

lol they didn't want to touch that comment of "how did Hillary and Bill get rich from politics"

Maher was always liberal but he use to be anti-Islam to. What happened to him?

Still yet to see a rebuttal

>Bill Maher
Only time I ever watched this fag was the clip on youtube where based Hitchens told the shitty audience how dumb they were and gave them the finger.

Where were you Cred Forums when Trump was stumped?

Does that makes hes argument irrelevant.

88 thats all

>lets get one person who disagrees with us and get him on and team up on him and strawman

>Taking a jewish comedian seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

Real time is a show for stupid people

Bill 'wtf I love Muslims now' Maher

>Obama
>not a globalist
>just recently trying to hand the internet over to globalists

I know you have crippling autism from your history here, but I didn't know you were *this* much of a left wing fuck tard

Trump isn't a Recucklican.

Can anyone explain why bill Maher is either wrong or being dishonest with those census statistics?
When you're talking about 1% GDP, I highly doubt those numbers are being used in a misleading way.

All 3 of them just talking voer him when he tries to respond and the audience clapping everytime it happens. I can't believe I used to rate maher.

The economy is in the shit. Anyone who says is, is in denial or sheltered.

- cost of living up
- jobs pay less
- pay more for less of a car
- census bureau is run by Obama bureaucrats

Trump becomes president... the Census Bureau will stop sucking in its belly, trying to look pretty.

Common sense Maher. If the economy is great, then why did Obama lose congress? Why aren't democrats winning congress seats?

To what? Minimum wage is economically retarded

>Republicans
>retarded

Lad, you and those commenters are just circle-jerking on your cherry-picking.

Angela Rye is an annoying bitch.

The audience annoys me. I don't think they even know what they are clapping at.

I hate the format of this show. He always has 1 Trump supporter and everyone else is a complete Clinton shill. They can get away with saying anything as long as it is anti Trump.

You are asked to clap at certain moments. I was in the audience of the Colbert Report when it was reporting in Iraq.

I think he wasn't too political or whatnot then. Colbert may be liberal but he does support the troops, I'll give him that.

It makes me wonder if any liberal comedians became redpilled by the SJW menace like I did.

>why repugnicunt retard?

White, Christian, conservatives are anarchists that want to tear the social contract down because they feel like they're entitled to a spot in the gallery for the end of days. Seriously, they believe that they will experience literal rapture, so it doesn't matter if they burn the house down.

>complaining about Trump being up at 3 am
Stopped watching this shit right there.

Not watching. Can't stand him. I'm guessing he's going to say the man is dumb and get an applause break.

How can this stoner destroy anyone? The closest he ever came to actual work was playing a cab driver in DC Cab. If he ever had a job in the real world it was in the the fucking 1970s. Since then he's been going "Stupid Republicans" in front of college age drunks for 40 years.

>Well Frank settled down in the Valley
and he hung his wild years
on a nail that he drove through
his wife's forehead
he sold used office furniture
out there on San Fernando Road
and assumed a $30,000 loan
at 15 _ % and put a down payment
on a little two bedroom place
his wife was a spent piece of used jet trash
made good bloody marys
kept her mouth shut most of the time
had a little Chihuahua named Carlos
that had some kind of skin disease
and was totally blind. They had a thoroughly modern kitchen
self-cleaning oven (the whole bit)
Frank drove a little sedan
they were so happy

>You are asked to clap at certain moments.

That makes sense as to why the peanut galleries at Comedy Central and HBO are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSsxK6LvzN4

One night Frank was on his way home
from work, stopped at the liquor store,
picked up a couple Mickey's Big Mouths
drank 'em in the car on his way
to the Shell station, he got a gallon of
gas in a can, drove home, doused
everything in the house, torched it,
parked across the street, laughing
watching it burn, all Halloween
orange and chimney red then
Frank put on a top forty station
got on the Hollywood Freeway
headed North

Never could stand that dog

dubs of truth

Increasing something that was shit is a lot easier and sounds much more impressive than it tends to actually be.

Unemployment numbers are being kept down on virtue of a cut-off date that if someone is unemployed for longer than a certain length in time, they're no longer counted in the unemployed.

We're also in a sort of "grace period" where obamacare isn't as bad as it's going to get, and there still isn't a single person that will openly defend the implementation or the effect it's having on the job market beyond "well I like the idea of it."
But fast forward another year or two and it will only be more expensive and even more unsustainable than it is now and it will crush any of the current "gains" cited by the census statistics.

The tl;dr is that the citation is literally pointing out that the turd isn't just a turd, but that it's currently polished.

All (((((((economic advisors))))))))) are kike trash engineering one collapse after another.

The original quote was about taking up arms to defend your nation from Islamic terrorism being the source of Islamic terrorism.
The perversion isn't that far off from the truth desu.

replace Obama takes office with republicans take control of congress. the president doesn't actually do anything

And these are the same people who will decry Fox News as a circlejerk.