Are you ready for Mafia 3 pol?

I dont know about you but the moment i saw that you can kill the KKK i immediately preordered. Also dont forget that if you dont buy this great game you are like litteraly Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0lyjl27jFE
youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely pre-order. As a black man, I'm pretty much the target demographic for these console games. Without pandering to me, these things wouldn't sell.

WHITEY BTFO

Why are liberals so afraid of the KKK? There's literally 1400 registered KKK members in the US. They're virtually non-existent, and haven't even been linked to any lynchings in decades.

On the other hand, you literally have millions of black gang members, most of which have initiation rituals and daily practices of assaulting and murdering whites and the media censor police who publicly talk about it.

Think I'll give this one a miss.

>mfw (((critics))) love it but nobody buys it

>blacks
>having money

kek

Every time you watch this webm you notice something new thats wrong about it.

So basically you're killing democrats?

Well to be fair the KKK during the 60s were no joke, they're just a boogeyman today but given the setting and time period its in, ot makes sense to have them as a bad guy.

Excuse me, but why the Italian mafia would attack the KKK?

A D V E R T I S I N G
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
I
N
G

you're right, what the fuck.

This isn't the Italian mafia.

It's set in Louisiana and you're a member of the nigger mafia AKA a fucking street gang that doesn't just deal drugs and assault people

Literally because of the 2spooky costumes and iconography. Everybody with a brain knows they're irrelevant, and whatever part of it is active is a honeypot.

>nobody buys it
Just look at the youtube comments, its full of nu-male cucks

>Buy game

>Mod nigger into a white supremacist/Moonman

>Mod all KKK members into BLM faggots and other assorted SJW cunts

>Watch and laugh at liberal mass butthurt and triggering

It comes out at the same day as Gears 4 so it's already a confirmed flop.

Many other big games coming out a few days later like Battlefield 1 where at least the singleplayer doesn't look like it's cucked, only saw 1 nigger in the SP trailer and he was wearing american gear.

They're the perfect boogeyman to scare blacks out to the polls because of this.

I wish I had those tweets from this redpilled black guy on Twitter saying this when something about the KKK started mysteriously trending and everyone was scratching their heads.

those were paid for

Hahahaha, anti racist grenades. Left the poor POC alive and well.

Thank god for 2016

>"Mafia"
>set in Louisiana
>main character is a nigger
None of it made any sense, but then I checked the [CURRENT YEAR] and suddenly everything made perfect sense

>Kill those who disagree with you.

Great lessons.

But the KKK is actually bad...
Cred Forums doesn't actually agree with the KKK right?
>inb4 cuck
Provide arguments please

>Is this going to be full of heavy racial politics?
>N-no, the option is there but it's not a central part of the game I don't see why people are making it out like it is
I hate these fucks so damn much
Long live 2KCzech ;_;

I'm honestly surprised that no AAA studio hasn't just gone ahead and made Race War already to exploit these people. Not like any game studio has a reputation to worry about these days.

Because they are white.

Trumps dad was a KKK member.

The KKK is bad, but they haven't committed a crime in DECADES.

It is basically just Cred Forums level idiots at this point.

>The message in this game is that those who are racist should be

Blacks kill more blacks in 1 week than KKK ever killed

but...
Oh, that's it, I almost forgot that !

What does black man shooting a bunch of KKK people have to do with mafia?

>back then KKK killed blacks regularly
>you get to kill them now
> white people flip
this is why i hate whites, all of them are hypocrites

Why do people even market to nogs? It's not like they have any money.

Yeah, why's there black confederates?

it is a mission where you kill them and i guess a member of the mob is in the kkk

If is not Left 4 Dead 3, don't even bother to wake me up.

>Mafia
>niggers

Just call it what it is.

Chimpout: the game

I legitimately had to stop playing Bioshock Infinite when the game wouldn't let me throw the baseball at the interracial couple.

Stealing it from Wal Mart does not count as sales.

>you will never mow down blm protestors blocking the highway

No. Saving my money for better games.

kek

i not made about the obvious kill all whites( fuck them though) but how poorly programmed this ENTIRE thing is
>this is in THE TRAILER WHATS THE GAME SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE

They market to nu males and cucks

But BLM is literally burning white people alive on the streets and the media censors it.
BLM is becoming the black version of the KKK

Mafia 1 and 2 sucked, not GTA.

Developer, publisher using blaxpoitation to generate buzz.

Game is gonna suck.

Literally BLM the game

>this guy thinks valve will release a game every again
HAHAHAHA!

Every story writer, publisher, producer who worked on this should be executed along with their extended family, same goes for Battlefield 1.

So did you "preorder" it off a junkie you sell dope to

Confirmed for 2017 nigga.

it's a video game dumb ass
stop getting so triggered

>you play as a Mulatto who goes around committing mass murder for your nigger gang
CLEARLY the KKK is just being irrational.

GAMINGS GOING BREDDY GUD GUYBS

Im literally Hitler
My dream has finally come true!

that has to be in alpha stage

leak not confirmation
but this is interesting

>No review copies sent out

Game confirmed for shit

>inb4 the devs and journalists start calling everyone who dislikes it racist

You fucking nigger, why are you even on Cred Forums? This is board for whites only, go to Cred Forums or reddit, or whichever ghetto you crawled out from. All niggers should be exterminated, even deporting all of them to Africa would be just pandering to the hippies.

>Thinking niggers were allowed in the Mafia
Oh Brazil this has nothing to do with the Mafia they just couldn't call it
>Bloods
>Crips
>Rise of the Niggers : Gangbanger Origins part 1
>We Wuz Muffiaz

I'm a vehement racist and I'd play that game. On the whole the clan were uneducated hicks. I can play Watchdogs and a mission is literally "clear out this entire apartment block full of drug dealing niggers" but we can't have a game where you kill the clan?

Okay
whites are fucking shit it doesn't matter

>Rise of the Niggers : Gangbanger Origins part 1
desu senpai if it was called this I'd buy it day one

It was on the files of one of their employees.

Not gonna lie, I dont even care about Half Life anymore (despise the fact that I know it is comming really soon).

I just want a new L4D so I can play with my m8s and laugh our asses off like if we where teenegers.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0lyjl27jFE

This game was apart of my childhood. Truly a definitive game to describe the Mafia. Hell even one of the characters looks like joe fucking pesci

Now we got Angry Vietnam Babboon who is a WE WUZ MAFIOSOS N SHIET

Fuck them. Fuck them so hard. Way to ruin yet another franchise with the PC Parade of faggotry.

Come to think of it I would to senpai

WE WUZ ITALIANS N SHEIT NIGAH!!

Great, now niggers are stealing Italian culture too!

how about you realize that everything in life isn't specially made for you
if you don't like it
DON'T BUY IT
idiot

Remember when Mafia organizations hired chimps and killed KKK and Confederates?

how about you learn about the topic being talked about before posting
>black mafias existed

Like in battlefield has wogs fighting in WW1, I hope they make mafia3 politically correct too and put jigs in the KKK

Not really I remember when don Corleone said
>Leave the drug trade to niggers, they're animals anyway

Nu male cuck nigger fantasy- the game

We wuz mafia n sheit,we kill da whitey, cuz dey be oppressin us

they are a separate mob and are out to kill the Italian one

JUSTICE
U
S
T
I
C
E

Nope, i lost the link but the video was released around few weeks ago.

What other game lets you play in a 1970's New Orleans causing havoc and feeding your hits to alligators?

Although I agree, nothing was stopping 2K from just making a new ip with that premise without it being associated the the Mafia franchise, they were just using it to make for money via brand recognition. Same problem with Assassin's Creed, nothing was stopping them from just making a good game about pirates, but they had to make it an Assassin's Creed game to milk it for more money apparently. Fuck this entire industry tbqh.

> black mafias existed

except they arent called fucking mafias. They are just gangs.

You got effectively two Mafias....The italians and Russians.

The Nog looks like an orc up close

I love how the game is going to imply that black gangs are better than the Italian Mafia. Sure, both are scumbags but at least the Italians were smart enough to realize that you can make more money from controlling gambling and clubs than from terrorizing people in the streets.

What do you mean Nope. That game's not even out yet you dirty foreigner.

Dont forget the Swedish House Mafia

okay
the black gang is out for revenge against the italian mafia
thats the plot of the game
not taking your traditions or whatever

if the game wasnt associated apart of Mafia I think it would get more credit honestly.

Using the "Mafia" franchise as a branding and marketing tool has only hurt their potential earnings in my opinion. Nobody is going to want to play this piece of shit because A) Nigger Protag and B) Nigger gang

You underestimate just how much normies eat this pc shit up.

Who is to judge, faggot ass limey pussy

You can tell this game is shitty when they toss a grenade right on the black dude and not only does he live through it, but somehow it cuts his chains and he slowly rises up.

Tolkien was redpilled af.

Are we supposed to be triggered by this? It'll be cringy fun to watch white males go nuts while shooting up the KKK but I don't plan on buying this game until I see some reviews.
Half of these AAA titles are glitchy and half complete nowadays.

Do these games usually support mods?

Because this is exactly what I'll be doing if it does.

You get to kill Trump in this game

Jesus fucking christ..
Ive played both Mafia 2 and city of lost heaven like 30 times.

And now i see this GTA 5 tier bullcrap with a fucking nigger killing whites.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ITALIAN, a handsome italian with cool fucking hair and cool fucking guns. Now this is a god damn fucking nigger.
In Mafia 2 you could go into ghettos and massacre every fucking nigger, now i bet in this game you kill whiteys.

I have so much anger inside me. BLACKS CANT BE MAFIAS, BLACKS CANT BE FUCKING KINGS, BLACKS ARE NOTHING.

This

the only thing of note to come from the kkk in a long time is a failed government bust where all the members were undercover agents of various agencies all working independant of each other.

I AM TRIGGERED, AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF ITS "CRINGY", FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BUZZWORD

I meant "nope, thats not the alpha stage, the video from which the webm is was released a few weeks ago, and the game comes out in a week" you fucking burger

post YFW you mow down the KKK in Mafia 3 after you got done killing aryan germans as a top elite british WW1 african soldier while Django Unchained plays in the background and Interacial Breeding Vol 78.avi finally finishes downloading

Nah I'm saving up my money for something special.

Could you explain further?

"made a racewar"?

Also white being mean towards black games wouldnt be allowed on steam and thus gain no sells and be blacklisted from gaming industry, unless you play as black person killing whites.

It is waste of fucking resources, don't you get it? All those programming hours could have been spent on something that could entertain me. All the money and resources wasted on this shit could have been spent on me. You fill up a place in the greatest country in the world, that could be mine, just because your stupid incompetent nigger ancestors could not run fast enogh, you get live a comfortable life as a welfare leach, with all the comforts of life, supersize meals, and cheap entertainment. You stole from me more than you can imagine, you stole my birthright of colonising the starts, so your subhuman kind could be fed instead of spending on NASA, white tax money is wasted on niggers, instead of fellow whites in Europe, we all have to regulate our energy usage, and pay more, just so stupid fucking niggers have power for their welfare playtation to be powered, you drive a car that is mine, filling it with my fuel, living on my land, eating my food, living in a house built by my raw materials, and all the torture that I could ever give you would not give it back to me, so I just want you and your whole kind dead, as quickly as possible, so I can salvage what is still left, and build from that.

Same here, battle-brother.

meh
it depends on the engine
> i don't think mafia 2 had good mods

Cant wait for this

We shall purge the xenos together brother

TL;DR ur butt hurt

And justifiably so. You niggers deserve nothing you have, your ancestors should have been exterminated instead of colonisation, or should have died in a mass starvation after a population boom, like niggers always did before whites intervened.

>Be me
>Chess club
>Book room 208 at the local community center
>Assholes before me don't clean up
FuckingAnimals.jpg
>clean up best I can
>3:15
>Members arrive
>Apologize for the horrible racist monuments
>Explain politely that I had no control over who has the room before me
>Announce agenda and plans to go to the South Eastern Regional Chess Championship
>Suddenly....
GRENADE!!
>look around at damage
>Horace lost his arm
>Kenny died
>Rey lost his leg
>Thomas is in pieces
>I am completely deaf and cannot feel my legs
Why.gif

i don't care
i'm not even black
i'm Pakistani

I hate to ask but are these good enough to play the game or should I upgrade?

first day pick up. what a cool concept

I feel like I can come up with a more entertaining game. Not as pretty, sure, but entertaining.

2.5d isometric shooter, play as pepe, wojak, spurdo or gondala, go on tumblr genocidal rampage or some such. I bet that would sell.

explain why the black guy is kneeling

Just as bad, die scum.

meme games don't sell in the gaming industry
try again

All you need is a better graphics card

Now without decent gameplay. And even then, boarderlands sold somehow.

>New member initiation.

I am more curious as to why the grenade didn't blow him up.

What about the sicilian mafia? Sure you could group it wth the italian mafia i guess...

i love the sound of you getting butt hurt
music to my ears

Definitely need a better GPU. Something with 4GB of VRAM, like a GTX 970.

It was an anti-racist handgrenade developed by the most intelligent white mind, under guidance and control of goldstein, it specificly targets the Privilage Receptors, which is only found in CIS white males.

The young black warrior & rightful king is ofcourse left unharmed.

thank you.

shitty programming
>unless luke cage gets a cameo

it just gets worse everytime i watch it

Biggest problem is your GPU - get a GTX 970 or better.
RAM is kinda slow but the amount should make it adequate.

>borderlands
that game is TRAAAAAAAAASH

> cinematic story driven single player games

Slightly louder typing, I do wish you would keep hearing it until you have a mental breakdown and blow yourself up in an indian owned 711. I hope your homeland get totally eradicated by pajeets, and they shit a layer on the ashes as an insult too.

absolutely salty

Because the outfit was initially to strike terror into blacks. To do that they based the outfit on nog witchcraft folklore and used terms like "grand wizard" and "exalted cyclops" and "grand dragon".

It was so effective that in 2-3 generations nogs evolved to naturally fear klansmen.

Also, you wanna know why the antifa fags who attack the Klan and neo-Nazis are never black?

Because blacks are fucking legit terrified of the klan.

Do you ever hear rap music where they talk about killing klansmen? Only about spooky white cops who are "klansmen" right?

The Klan is like the nog boogeyman and that was its intended purpose. It was wildly successful to the point where 100 years after its height blacks are terrified of the klan. You want to make the news and stop blacks from "protesting" in a city FOR GOOD? Hang a strawman (literally) with blackface on under a burning cross in a public place with a sign saying "get out now niggers". They'll lock their doors for a fucking week and only go out during the day.

The problem is I think the motherboard and the PSU is completely maxed out. And the case feels like it hasn't aged well either since it was a shitty pre-built that only had a good CPU.

It felt like ancient, unfunny shitposting and LOL MEMES!: The game

pls no shoot.

I ownly wntz 2 halp ppl.

I would love to play with her buttons.

exactly
it's only audience is 12 year old meme lords

isn't the Italian mafia incredibly racist?

They hate blacks.

We must all be ready for the cleansing.

looking forward to all gamecuck site headlines

>Mafia 3 fails to meet sales expectations, or why racism is destroying the games industry

FUCKING WHITE MALES WHY WON'T YOU BUY OUR GAME ARE YOU RACIST YOU GRAND WIZARD FUCKS

There's no way that isn't supposed to be trump. So game producers are globalists too? That watch dogs 2 shit has a politician as the main villain thats trying to "make the Bay Area great again". These shitlibs just can't control themselves

Not gonna lie I used to wish there was an open world daredevil game in the vain of Spider-Man 2.

top kek 10/10

>What is Sarcasm?
The demographic is mainly white males, or at least in the early days of gaming it was.

I think the people that worked on this mafia are foreigners, too. It's why the new battlefield, GTA 5, and this game are a shit. Foreigners just don't understand that you can't push your indoctrination bullshit without a majority of the population getting angry. Just cause your country is filled with nu male cucks that accept the propaganda wholeheartedly doesn't mean everybody else feels the same

Drug deals, welfare fraud, and theft. Them googles have plenty of money

I'm not sure if they developers themselves are foreign or not but the studio is located near San Francisco so even if they aren't foreign they are undoubtedly nu-male cucks

>4GB of VRAM
>GTX 970

>Because the outfit was initially to strike terror into blacks.
No. It was intially made to represent the ghosts of the confederate soldiers.
But ghosts are always >2spooky4me

Given enough time, any game can have a mod. It just depends on the skill level and motivation of a person.

Otherwise, it's better just to wait for the people who made it, to release the SDK (Software Development Kit) of the game

Considering it's a model retexture, we don't have to wait for that. Just find the specific models, open them up in Blender (or preferably 3DS max if someone has it)

so angry did Jerome steal your wallet after you let him fuck your wife?

i am gonna need a source on that it sounds hilarious

lel

lel I saw that post to

i could make that

so how many white female love interests are there

>being on Cred Forums means you have to be an edgelord faggot

>implying that hasn't been the case since Cred Forums's inception

>implying

Not really, google "Holy Week in Spain"

How can a black guy join the mafia? Isnt it italian decent only?

Everything is possible in the curent year you biggot

watch the trailer

Not even Irish are allowed into the mafia. Gotta be a full blooded Italian.
>implying the mafia even still exists besides Hillary's IT department

Half Irish I meant. See Henry Hill.

So many butthurt whiteys in the thread.

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues

>Playing an even shittier GTA V
ISHYGDDT

Nice pasta

>not wanting to stay at home and cuddle a cute awkward shy white guy with a feminine penis

>no game dev will ever have the balls to put up a mission where you kill Black Panthers or BLM

Objective: Rescue Luke "Giga Niggah" Cage.

what happened to the gaming industry?

jesus christ

this is why I the only game I've bought all year is DXMD, and even that had quite a bit of poz in it. At least it was a technical masterpiece.

>Guy with largest dick on earth is a Canadian white

how can the black cock even compete

this would have been me at 14

>asking full price for this

>It's jast a videyooooo gaym!!!!!!!
If this was the opposite everyone would flip their shit too.

>self loathing beta males get to pretend to be tough by killing klansmen in vidya

let them. Worthless faggots

Cant wait to change my player model to the kkk hood.

just like in real life when the government paid the mob to "handle" the klan

You cant even tell whos more retarded, the enemy AI or the guy playing

Nigger just saved luke cage, what a hero

The player is ok, it's just the charecter was googled a bit.

That cant be real.

>use nigger sense to detect whities through walls

Pretty ironic since he is about to open fire on democrats in that image.

I can't wait for them to finally announce it. I'm so fucking ready.

Is that Sweden?

>game is called mafia
>The protagonist is a fucking nigger that kill KKK member and not an italian.
Fucking SJW are shitting even on us

>the people moving before the chairs

the outfits are based solely upon Christianity, are you all fucking retarted?

>What are penitential robes

I cant even tell anymore if these people are being serious.

>Vito
I would have been somewhat okay with it if it didnt have anything to do with Mafia 2, that way the next game that comes after Mafia 3 could just pick off where Mafia 2 ended. This way its just fucked

You make me feel warm inside. Like Kornate hatred.

wew lad

hey hey watch the plant break

>kkk hates catholics.
>kkk dresses like catholic priests.

hick logic

Kkk did nothing wrong.

Mafia 1 and 2 were cool as shit. This one looks like it's walking some blaxplotation line without properly capitalizing on the humor of the genre.

You can't half ass something like that.

stop acting like you know what you're talking about, Christians are Christians, and KKK members don't -hate- Catholics, perhaps dislike them, but they admired the Inquisition which is where they got the inspiration for their robes. faggot.

lol

I know what I'm talking about, the KKK hates catholics... they're part of that deep southern rube tradition of evangelical baptist fags

"I want the old mafia"
"fuck u racist for wanting mafia!"

>sams club
>racist
what?

Ubisoft is a french game developpers. Own by Guillemot brothers.

Ubisoft has a pretty close to EA policy ... so I think, yes.

Great.

>Donald Trump
Kek.
Aldo, why they always put niggers with white girls and not white boys with black girls?

the KKK is irrelevant. it's like 3 redneck dudes and 1,3997 FBI agents all spying on each other like in that movie Imperium. Personally I do not like them even if they were relevant.
The problem is that we're lumped in the same camp as them since a lot of us are pro-white/alt-right. David Duke is referenced by Cred Forumsacks a lot and he's a former Klan member. By demonizing them we are demonized by association, whether or not we ACTUALLY associate with them.

It's like people forgot San Andreas exists.

Holy shit, that made my night.

So let me get this straight.
You are supposed to kill a lot of people just because they have different opinions? Sounds like niggers alright

And yes, just different opinions because KKK haven't done anything illegal for a VERY long time.

Not to mention the game is broken as fuck. Here watch some gameplay. youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4

Cause negresses are disgusting and they don't want to showcase white men as being dominant in a relationship.

trench warfare will do that to a person

Also why the fuck do game devs have to force those black characters like that?
There was a black playable character, you could even say he was "main character" in GTA V and he was done perfectly, this? This is just fucking garbage.

Holy shit, they expect full price for this shit?

>deep and nuanced exploration of systematic racism for the deep south in the 60s from the perspective of organised crime clashing with corrupt police
>lol there's a level where you shoot up a klan rally with a machine gun single-handedly!

Video games are art.

Reminder that this game is nothing to do with the other 2 and they fired the entire staff who worked on those games, replacing them with a bunch of Americans.

>that scene in 2 where Joe casually talks about black people being animals
How far we have come.

What a garbage game.

Good the kkk deserve to die. They are degenerate rednecks who kill blacks because they have brown skin and only use social statistics as backup. Niggers are bad, not because they have brown skin, but because of how violent and chimp-like they are.

Just noticed the chairs' shadows don't change
Thx

The rest of the game looks fucking garbage though with shitty gameplay as well as a lackluster plot revolving around empowering niggers and killing police.

If there's one thing I respect about activision, it's that they put the dollar ahead of any political ideology unlike EA and ubisoft.

spbp

>still playing video games
They've been completely hijacked by manchildren and nu-males why are you still wasting your time?

This is literally the calling for cuck nu-males who can't do shit in real life and want to continue propaganda aimed at children.

>the KKK is irrelevant. it's like 3 redneck dudes and 1,3997 FBI agents all spying on each other like in that movie Imperium.

The outfits were entirely the invention of D.W. Griffiths, who inspired the entire revival of the Klan, before that they didn't really have a common uniform.