“I don’t like how we’re treated. Just because of our color — doesn’t mean anything to me

Brave african-American girl gives emotional plea at Charlotte testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=7rsSjxu6JE4

MY MAMA TOL ME WE WUZ BEIN KEELED N SHEIT

someone posted this shit yesterday and user said something like

>290,000 blacks in Charlotte
>Charlotte police have killed 4 black people this year
>3 were the result of being shot at by the black perp
>leaving Keith Scott as the only questionable one (which really isnt that questionable)

now, how many black on black murders have happened in Charlotte so far this year, little girl?

Literally not a fucking argument. Politicizing children is despicable and both sides are guilty of it, although lately it seems like it's being used by the left much more.

ABLOO BLOO BLOO MOMMA TELLS ME OF MUH STRUGGLE

>Just because of our color
And your primitive apish skull, nose and eyes; your violent nature and inability to create anything of value.

A free nigger is worth less than a dog.

SHEEEEIIIIIT, DOG, YOUZ FLY 4REEL DO. NAH MEAN?

{This comment has been preserved in its entirety for archival purposes. Select words and phrases have been removed by Google Jigsaw, Google Inc.’s proprietary anti-spam filtration algorithm, as per the United Nations Common Hate Speech Index (rev. 1.1.4). Parts of and/or all of this comment has been deemed offensive and/or inappropriate and are therefore censored below. If you have any questions regarding the legality of your comment, please refer to the United Nations Internet Terms of Service Agreement which has been sent to the email account registered to the United Nations World Wide Web, and we ask that you direct any further questions that you may have to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

>Googles are the (redacted) welfare queens and shuckin and jivin (redacted) I hope that pretty little (redacted) them all

what is that from?

WRONG. Modern racism has little to do with color, but the generalized content of character.

Blacks have been found wanting. And I don't for a second buy into the poverty angle-whites are impoverished at greater numbers and commit crimes equal to that proportion, whereas blacks commit crimes 400% beyond the norm.

It's either black culture or the race itself, but pointing that out is racism.

Dude had a gun

God damn

Like any other spoiled children, blacks are coming to believe that they can do anything they choose.

Is parading a picaninny around supposed to make me forget that they are a violent plague on society?

either africa adio

or goodbye uncle tom(?)

both of them are well worth watching

35% of them aren't and I feel for them, I really do. But they gotta go, man.

The good ones can go back to the plantation and the rest can go back to Africa

We The Best

he had a gun wtf

Black: have a lot of fucking hang ups, they are commit a majority of the crime. I will lock my doors in a black neighborhood, and I will give a black person the benefit of the doubt on an individual-specific encounter.

Asian: are generally better than the rest of the population, but I will analyze them by their actions just like anyone else.

Brown: Will work circles around you, but I don't know why they are crying, and their proclivity to choose "brown" things is hindering them.

White: look around you, do you not like this world?

I will analyze anyone by their actions, including their generalized statistical outcomes. It's literally 2016.

Black people, brown people, you have a fucking problem, grow up and stop blaming it on the white man. See it's fucking government, and it's due more to class than society.

Why don't they become farmers? Aren't there subsidies for that? They can cut corners and hire Mexicans just like white people!

Shit, be like the Jews and corner a niche market.

Didn't we used to disregard the political opinions of children?

>Remember when we as a society knew that 9 year olds are often coached on political opinions

This is the thing. She honestly feels this way and to people like her, the world presents itself as affirming this belief. You find evidence to support whatever it is you believe, thus your beliefs fundamentally change your own reality (or at least the way it registers to you). The media channels whatever narrative it wants, and people generally take it at face value that what they see on the news and on facebook is an accurate rendering of what is happening in the world. So the peddlers of racial strife are, quite literally, changing the nature of reality for millions of people.

Just imagine what her generation of adults will be like.

Owning slaves seems like a pain in the ass.

they chimped out at the city council meeting and had a bunch of shitty signs that a kindergartner could have drawn with crayons. only niggers could show up and act that uncivilized and think they are making a point

Don't worry, you're treated based on how members of your tribe act.

And I can assure you, niggers are worse to their own that non-niggers. And niggers are the worst to all other tribes, worldwide.

>DO NOT STOP!!!
i'm not racist, but this child is a fucking tool thanks to her people. this is NOT a police issue. this is a nigger issue.

>During a robbery attempt.

Holy shit, who the fuck shoots a BABY.

>13 months

> THIRTEEN MONTH OLD BABY.

keep your eyes open for white flight it will be tragic.

Wow. Brave, inspiring and sentient.

How can anyone argue against equality now. Look how great it is.

(I see what /pol is doing. Its not shills in polharbor 2.0: CTR edition, its smart shitposters making threads with intellectual emptiness so the shills will fuck off. Great strategy bros. I'm with you).

ay yo mane u wasnt dere you dont kno shit he waznt gonna kill da baby it waz an axident he waz gettin his life togehter n shiet

i like how "she" is talking like them and not being called out on it. kek

He was going to the community college, he got out of his gang but he was making a bad choice, that shouldn't cost him his life!

>maybe he shot da baby in da face cuz da baby wuz talkin shit

kek, too good.

WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

why are leftists and sjws always using children to somehow make their points for them?

because fee-fees are more important than some racist statistics

I hate to see monkeys crying. Someone give it a banana.

The brainwashing of children is the worst part. Even white liberals jerking each other off celebrating each others' enlightenment know the truth.

Didn't know Harambe had a child in first place

>Dominique Lang, 15, testified at the trial he was with Elkins when the older teen pulled a gun and demanded West's purse. When she refused to give it to him, Lang said, Elkins twice threatened her baby and counted down from five.

West testified she pleaded with Elkins that she had no money and tried to cover her child with her arms as the gunman fired a warning shot, fired a bullet into her in the leg and shot her baby in the face.

Was the woman and baby white or black? Do we know?

>inb4 sentenced for 40 years, reduced to 20, and out in 7 with parole.

This was the babby :(