If Ron Pauls defeat gave us Trump

What will bernies defeat give us?

Is that John McCain?

Oh fug. Stalin 2.0 incoming

probably nothing since he sold out immediately, and Hillary is a centrist and will likely further make it hard for far left/right to take hold

YES, I HAVE RETURNED

A 2nd Trump term.
Besides, Bernie isn't shit compared to Ron Paul

Ron Paul's defeat gave you Obama.
Bernies's defeat gives us hope.

Bane

Ron Paul had good memes, Bernie had shitty Ron Paul plagerized memes.

>One of the greatest turnarounds of a country ever

>At the cost of a couple million people.

Well, I mean...it could be Pol Pot, and nothing would be gained from it. Could be worse.

Corbyn 4 US prez

>Ron Paul sells food freeze drying machines on the radio now
>didn't sell out
Ok

Anyone got that gif of bernie getting vaporized by Trump's lasereyes?

Webb

I was a Ron Paul campaign volunteer. The whole experience temporarily renewed my faith in the American public.

Then I saw a huge amount of RP supporters flock to Bernie in the past year and realized they never understood the principles of liberty. Look at the comments on the RP site or FB any time he shits on Bernie, it's outrageous.

>But but - he's like you Ron!

We are fucked.

Trump.

All roads lead to the God Emperor.

it might give us a Regan

Selling out is buying a vacation home with supporter donations and endorsing a candidate who fucked you over.

Having sponsors on a podcast during retirement is just being intelligent.

>under Reagan, full auto rifles were banned and 3 million Mexicans were given amnesty

Fuck that shit.

eh, at least regan brought down the communist empire, and gave us the best years we've ever seen.

> brought down the communist empire

The Communist empire was on self-destruct from the minute it was made. Reagan just helped hammer the final few nails in its coffin.

Not that I'm trying to shit on him - the Gipper was a great, patriotic guy who indeed brought your country to some of its best years. He's just not the almighty saint that cuckservatives paint him out to be, so don't fall for it.

>You will never have a snowball fight with ron paul

Why live

>literally owns one himself in case the big happening

I-i still respect him

I agree, he wasn't a bad guy, but cuckservatives heap a whole lot of praise on him. He was one hell of a speaker though, and I definitely understand the appeal.

Nothing.

Ron Paul refused to endorse Romney, thus keeping his values and paving the way for Trump.

Bernie completely sold out and fully endorsed and campaigned for Hillary, his movement dies here.

it gave us A Leppo

Nothing. /leftypol/ is low-energy and Kek isn't on their side.

Kek has always been with us. Protecting us. Watching over us.

Yeezy.

Hillary's defeat.

A dark horse of a Stalin, but otherwise nothing in site.

*sight.

>selling a product that has use
>same thing as giving up your morals and doing a complete 180 on everything you stood for like that hernie

>not the mama

nice trips.