NO! NO GOD PLEASE NO!

Canadian bill federal C-16 to remove male and female and replace them with "they" gender will no longer be a thing in canada...

>MFW "Gender Identity Crisis" an actual Md recognised mental illness is being removed by the government

>mfw all Canadian systems will be rewritten around a single gender "they"

>mfw calling someone female or male will be a punishable offence

>additional topic what are the implications of a single gender society?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/transgender-bill-trudeau-government-1.3585522
psychologytoday.com/conditions/gender-dysphoria
youtu.be/19bBGxf5k6k
cdn6.bulkammo.com/media/wysiwyg/bulkammo/45_lays_flag.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

{This comment has been preserved in its entirety for archival purposes. Select words and phrases have been removed by Google Jigsaw, Google Inc.’s proprietary anti-spam filtration algorithm, as per the United Nations Common Hate Speech Index (rev. 1.1.4). Parts of and/or all of this comment has been deemed offensive and/or inappropriate and are therefore censored below. If you have any questions regarding the legality of your comment, please refer to the United Nations Internet Terms of Service Agreement which has been sent to the email account registered to the United Nations World Wide Web, and we ask that you direct any further questions that you may have to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

>(redacted) need to (redacted) Trudeau (redacted)

jesus

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/transgender-bill-trudeau-government-1.3585522

I tried reading an article written in this way. It was fucking unbearable. Every other sentence sounds like you are talking about multiple people.
So fucking dumb.

"when the pronoun they was used to refer to known individuals ("referential antecedents, for which the gender was presumably known", e.g my nurse, that truck driver, a runner I knew), reading was slowed when compared with use of a gendered pronoun consistent with the "stereotypic gender" (e.g. he for a specific truck driver)."

is nowhere safe? i liked harper I told everyone that Trudeau would fuck it all up and its happening but i dont want to move i finnaly have my dream job. although the bill can be easily countered because they do not have the right to change my identity so it probably wont go through but the fact it made it this far

Change your name to "They They They."

if you dont know they already have a thing on the canadian health card "you prove you are a citizen and you get some free health care" there is now an option for gender (male / female) for other. FUCKING OTHER. HOW WILL DOCTORS KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH FUCKING OTHER PUT DOWN AS THEIR GENDER

hahaha
I hope they flip a coin and start digging

>move to canada
>become citizen
>say government offended me by making all pronouns they, as my pronouns are unique and individual
>sue leafs for millions for hate speech
>either they cuck themselves infinitely and i get millions or they uncuck themselves and get back on track
>either way i win

>Canada goes full libtard
>implodes
>rest of the world sees how bad liberalism is

It's a win win desu.

sounds like a masterplan to me. let the others die and save the sane males and females that kept it on their card.

This.

It's already happening to Sweden and Germany.

this is exactly what i thought with no gender harassment becomes increasingly hard to prove so i expect rapes to go through the fucking roof and then SJW and cucks and liberals will cry for gender to be reintroduced

the one thing i am amazed to see is how we are not recognizing the obvious they have a recognised mental illness gender identity crisis and psychiatrists are too scared to come out and say it

psychologytoday.com/conditions/gender-dysphoria

'They wanted to have painful bloody butt sex, but didn't have a big black dildo, so they went to the store.'

How many people are we talking about, how many people went to the dildo store?

>changing your government to appease less than one percent of the population
I love rule by the few in the name of "equality"

Haha this is great. It is going to play hell on those Women only tech events at my work

>Xir, it has been recorded that you are an advocate of bigotry and hate speech after using the phrase "what's up man?" a loud on your cellular device.
>you are hereby sentenced to 200 days in a re-education camp for a first time offense

>more people added to the ranks of "protected" classes

fantastic, the marxist army grows by the day

i just want to listen to this...
youtu.be/19bBGxf5k6k
...as i eat on of these.
cdn6.bulkammo.com/media/wysiwyg/bulkammo/45_lays_flag.jpg
Im so tired of this. I just want to sleep.

dont bother, just smoke your weed and keep working leaf, theres nothing to worry about.

This is the future you chose.

weed is still illegal in canada