Wtf

wtf i love islam now

Islam is so progressive and feminist. We just haven't experienced true Islam yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csieigCQHUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you mean to tell me the guy that follows the Quran is not a good muslim, but the one that ignores everything it says is?

Oh wow, their entire brain is devoted to their religion and nothing else.
Solved that one for us Hans.

>muslim
>brain
pick one

>Qur'an
>Speaks about God's mercy

>Qur'an
>Not explicitly saying the man know more than the woman.
If she was a true muslim and she thought their God knew best she would follow the man.

Every chapter actually begins with the phrase "In the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful."
Not MIDF, just saying it's in there.

The problem is that the Qur'an has so many contradictions it's impossible to follow the Qur'an accurately.

>Christkike
>brain

Serious autism
Stay mad mehmet

isn't the problem that it's basically a rule that newer verses supersede older ones. and the quran starts with peace, love & understanding and then switches to kill the infidel and shit.

My Big Kike Book of Fairytales 2: Electric Boogaloo or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Practise Consanguineous Marriage for Centuries

Abrogation

not all muslims

underrated

The Quran gives Muhammad legislative authority.
Whatever Muhammad said was good or bad is Islamic Law.
The Hadith are the stories and laws Muhammad made.
That image is like one person holding the US Constitution, and the other holding all the laws made after it.
The US Constitution permitted slavery, while the laws after forbid it.
This cartoon clearly shows Muslim women don't understand Islam.

Why do they have white skin? Whites are evil oppressors and nazis and Catholics who killed African Americans in the Congo and South Africa and enslaved them and killed millions of Muslims and Indians

Feminism and Islam are negatively correlated.
Islam and stupidity are positively correlated.

Feminism and education are positively correlated.
Education and stupidity are negatively correlated.
Therefore, feminism is the true redpill.

>Islam is a violent militant religion of genocide and slavery
>Whites are a violent militant race of genocide and slavey
Like pottery

I'm glad we killed hitler and saved Europe but unfortunately they decided to be disgusting degenerates anyway instead of becoming Anglos

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=csieigCQHUo

Only hipster western Muslims place Qur'an above Hadith. You can't interpret the Qur'an without the Hadith because the Qur'an is basically jibberish.

You can't understand it because it's written in scribbles I swear the chinks pakis and ruskies are just pulling our legs and they actually use a normal English alphabet

>elevate hadith above quran

Sounds familiar...

>elevate talmud above torah

Yes. I'm sure.

Talmud is literally commentary on the Torah.

Feminists are starting to steal their religion and change the real meaning of the quaran.
Wew.

>Islam too would have been more compatible to us
Merkel is working on that, don't worry.

Well guess whose got the guns?

hahahahahahah