How does your mainstream media present her?

How does your mainstream media present her?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cuntflaps.me/tzpnfi.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As the only sane option in an insane country.

I dont follow mainstream media sorry

Same here

Why are there so many shitposts and shit threads by serbs and croats today?
a.cuntflaps.me/tzpnfi.webm

Colored folks best friend.

they don't really, there are almost no articles about her... however, they often present Trump as a lunatic

They load her up with drugs, prop her up against a stool or another solid object and then give her some words to read in front of the camera.

The other dipshit just gets up there and trolls the nation with any idiotic idea that comes in his head.

i can pay a group of people money to say good things about me some don't take the money i denounce them as racist trump doesn't pay the media if he did she would look even worse than a 2 $ whore i mean she is a 3 $ but still

>Hillary Clinton
The single most pure, uncorrupted, benevolent, impartial, common-sense president with decades of experience in foreign policy who has the power to unite all Americans regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation and lead America into a new golden age. Anyone who thinks otherwise hates all women.

>Donald Trump
Literally unironically Hitler supported by racist nazi frogs, will cause the end of the world over a Twitter post, wants to use nukes against Russia while simultaneously being supported by Russia, and the most foul human being to walk the planet.

>Gary Johnson
An idiot

>Jill Stein
Who?

she isnt presented. The media only cover Trump and only with disdain.

She will be elected to office, and no one will really know who she is, what her plans are, etc

they literally do not talk about her at all. its 100% dump on trump all the time.

A flawed corrupt American politician, who is still infinitely better than Donald "literally Hitler" Trump

They don't.
I don't even think the average person knows who she is, or that she is running for president.

All we hear 24/7 is that Trump is going to be the next president, so the media is interested in his statements about the Baltic states and what Trump would do if Russia tried to invade.

Our media already acts as if Trump was the president.

Honestly I see extremely little about Clinton in the media here, it's all much more anti-Trump than it is pro-Clinton

Almost only Pro Hillary articles and that she is winning. Per week there is at least 10 Anti Trump articles.

b8

As someone they occasionally mention in passing when talking about Trump. They're negative about the Donald (generally not as psycho propaganda-tier as yank media) but they don't seem to have anything good to say about Hillary either so they just don't mention her.

This.
"At least she's not trump"

They don't like her very much. They make her seem like a shrill and disingenuous woman. They also don't give her as much free media as Trump.

He is describing what the media is telling the people, retard.

This is why non-whites should never post on Cred Forums. Fuck off, Tyrone. Let people with 100+ IQ talk.

They keep pushing the battler angle like she's the underdog defying all odds and defeating the tyrant Trump

>trump said mean things about mexicans
>trump campaign does not look good atm
>oh gawd look at those pool numbers
stay tuned for an investigation on the Trump Co. after the break

CNN shills so fucking hard it's actually unbelievable. People around here in NJ know this. They don't watch CNN to see the news, but rather what not to believe. There is concrete proof of them shilling. I'm watching CNN as we speak and they're doing it right now

MEDIA LIES MATTER

Honestly THIS and I say this as a Trump supporter. If you just took out the 20% of insane bullshit and kept the amazing 80% Trump would actually be literally God.

Hillary is the world leader in some Death Metal song where she's a zombie kept alive by nefarious underground forces who tell her what to say and do while they develop wars to cause millions and millions to die, everyone supports it because they are afraid and bodies of soldiers are cried over by hapless raped women.

t. delusional trumpfag

if they truely present Hillaey Clinton then Canadian news is far more balanced on American Politics than American new. I've never even heard anything like this in the USA.

It's literally all Trump signaling.

This is really fun sometimes, just watch CNN and see how every sentence contains multiple blue pills

Do you have CNN, MSNBC, CBSN in Canada? These are the three largest news outlets in America and they all share this opinion.

Same here. Half the population probably thinks it's trump vs obama

>wants to use nukes against Russia while simultaneously being supported by Russia

This is my favorite criticism to come from liberals. Also, nice multigets.

as a decrepit bag of shit

As the next president of the United States of America and the greatest soon-to-be president.

They trash Trump at every occasion.

Fox News is the largest by far. Not only are you delusional but you're horribly misinformed.

Moderately biased towards her and against Trump but there are some "questions" asked about Hillary sometimes, so it's not totally one-sided.

Completely one-sided. Trump is Hitler, Hillary is the greatest. They also started to write Pepe articles here.

Paris Dennard just brought up how Hillary called Bernie supporters "basement dwellers" and Poppy Harlow immediately stopped him and corrected his record. They will do anything to protect Hillary and for the life of me I cannot figure out why. I can't wait til Trump comes and washes away all of this bullshit

>Trump doesnt pay news companies
Not when the GOP has fox news in their pocket. At that point its just overkill

same here, except the mailonline which just publishes everything it can get it's hands on (and doesn't like niggers)

The beeb is rather emotionless about her, they blatantly hate trump though. This is as objective as the bbc is able to get.

>he thinks NewsCorp owning Fox, Wall Street Journal and New York Post (annual revenue of 8 billion) is larger than Time Warner which owns CNN and Time (annual revenue of 28 billion)
>never mind the fact that Comcast merged with NBC for $30 billion

Not only are you a retard, but you're a leaf so I should've expected it

21st Century Fox net income: US$8.30 billion (2015)

Time Warner net income: US$3.833 billion (2015)

Just stop posting.

Isn't it amzing that with worldwide western MSM, elite money, hollywood and ex-presdents behind her, she still keeps fucking it up

Literal goddess who can do no evil. You can tell the "journalists" writing the articles get wet every time their editor says they can mention her name.

our media doesn't really but russian channels are all pro-trump, portraying hillary as a sick probably dying crazy witch

>Trump
Racist business man who hates mexicans
>Hillary
Muh vagina

le strong and indipendent woman