I'm a rich Globalist Cred Forums, tell me why you hate me

I'm a rich Globalist Cred Forums, tell me why you hate me.

>Worth £12 million
>Mix of 4 different ethnicities
>3 different passports
>Grew up in 5 different countries before I was 18 (including Dubai and Hong Kong)
>Homes and friends all over the world
>Fly 25+ times a year.

I don't see myself belonging to any one place which is pretty cool in a way. It sure beats growing up in 1 town your whole life :P.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/31b4cd2949e1ba303aa6f804cfe2408684e0dc18/
thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/rich-kids-snapchat-24.jpg?h=978&w=550
youtube.com/watch?v=bnTcc14fcbc
whale.to/b/monarch_q.html
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/chapter_6.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>globalist
>only worth 12 million

Loving every laugh.

I still hate you though.

We need proof, faggot

That may be fine for you, but why force 2 or more races that generally hate each other and will not cooperate in the slightest to inhabit the same space, eventually it will come to a head and during times of civil strife that always happens, it will kill profits and the economy, it just doesn't make any damn sense.

>>Mix of 4 different ethnicities
I bet none African

lol OP doesn't even have a job.

Doesn't matter how much money your parents give you, you're still a fucking loser

That's like $18 million. In other words, a shitload.

Globalist reporting in

I only come here to laugh at all the non-stop ignorant shit these kids think are "issues"

post proofs or you eat dog dicks

> being this bad at making bait posts

Lurk more

Are you Jewish?

And ummm how is that to do with me exactly?

Nope. But we all have some African in us in a way :P

Im studying, of course I don't have a job.

you're broke in the bigger picture

thanks for the laugh

>worth 12 million GBP
>owns a Rolex
I want the nouveau-riche proles to go

This also

>taking exams
>worth my parents inheritance

This kid is fucking lonely as fuck I bet, no one to relate to and he has to flaunt a rolex

Meanwhile the popular local kid is pulling all the local pussy

I'm a globalist or I beleive in free markets but OP you are just a sad child get the fuck real

I don't hate you. I just think nations should act in the interest on their citizens and not the global elite

You are not a "globalist."

If you aren't a billionaire, you aren't a part of any secret club.
When the shit hits the fan, you will be fucked over just like the rest of us.
Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

you're everything that I hate, man.. it's not about jealousy.. I'm worth a meager $2.5 million but I use it to invest in my local community -- repairing an old church donating to shelters, even volunteering my time.. I care about my neighbors and the sense of belonging to the place my ancestors built -- while you go around like a rootless jew indulging in hedonistic excursions.. I wouldn't bat an eye if a fascist party rose up and stripped people like you of everything, nothing personal, you're just a parasite in my opinion

Wtf how is that not a lot of money? that's like 20x more than the average person will earn in their lifetime.

>Im studying, of course I don't have a job.

lol kill yourself NEET

Bullshit, no one with a life is on here!

Silly silly britbong

Don't hate you any more than I hate a tapeworm. It's just a parasite doing what it does. The solution remains the same.

Uhh what does that have to do with anything, are you an anti-semite.

>ofc I'm jewish with retorts like these

>>Worth £12 million
>rich globalist
>>Fly 25+ times a year.
>>Homes and friends all over the world
different passports
Is this what brits consider rich?

wew lads,is it daddy's money?
nouveau riche,right?

As in "new money",if you don't understand.

You seem to be speaking like a poor person with low standards that suddenly hit gold and thinks he is hot shit.

what does that mean it's undefined

>£12 million
>globalist
here's your (you)

Um I get pussy bro and I don't even have to flaunt shit to do it. In fact, I keep a lot of my wealth hidden at Uni because I don't want people to judge me.

OP is probably Chinese and lonely

NEET doesn't mean what you think

You could just answer the question. :^)

I want to touch your penis.

Give me your penis.

>comparing earnings to "worth"
it really is not hard to be WORTH that much. Fuck, most McDonald's locations are worth $5 million+

I want reddit to leave

enjoy never knowing what it's like to be a part of a racial group that you know is you and you are.

mfw just did an ip trace and none of the money is his.

mfw thinking 18 million dollars is anything but peasent worth.

mfw we all fucked anyways, but ill just enjoy calling people out on their fake Rolex's & 80 dollar braclet bead anyone can get

>Parents are worth 12 million, or at best gave you 12 million.
>Look how cool I am internet.

Pathetic.
Everyone look and laugh at this loser.

Rolex watches are tacky as fuck I don't care what anyone says

Bro did you get it from your parents? Hows your day today?

>globalist
>spending money
>not just having transactions approved and no deductions to accounts

k nub

How do I become rich, what is good to invest in and what isn't?

Wow, you have a Rolex. I have guns, I will take your Rolex and Good Boy Points and make you suck my yankee cock.

I'm part british. I don't really see myself as British though, the anthem sounds like shit, the food here is dire, the weather I'd rather not talk about and the people walk around with a face like a slapped arse and an attitude to boot. I'm only around to study and get a nice job in London afterwards. Because the only redeeming feature of this green and pleasant land is the West End.

>he thinks millions make him a globalist

me too man, me too.

>has £12m
>still a shitskin

LMAO
M
A
O

fyi, the real globalists are billionares who you've never heard of, £12m is chump chain. What, does your Dad own a plumbing company?

Watches in general are tacky as fuck.
It shows insecurity.

post again when you can afford a real watch

paki detected

cute.

of course objectively it is a lot of money, but pretending you are part of 1337 globalist kru is laughable. go to any club in Chelsea/South Ken/Mayfair and you are a straight up pleb.

actually worse than a pleb, because at least a pleb knows they are monumentally poorer than the globalist class. they see you and see someone who thinks and behaves like they are a big shot.

t. someone with similar wealth who has on occasion hung around people in these circle

>Worth £12 million
>on Cred Forums

lol ok

I don't hate you user
and I'm not sure why all these nerds do too

What is it with peasants and hating rich people.
I don't LIKE someone because they are rich but hating them doesn't really make sense.

You're worth 12 million or your parents are?

>I get pussy bro

Don't need to get defensive, we are all really jealous of your parents accomplishments.

Hey man you are rich as shit, you think you could buy me a couple months worth of wow sub time?

I love globalists like you, they give me something to aspire to.

I hope you'll be using said watch to buy a more tasteful watch, I'd be ashamed to be seen wearing a Rolex even if I was doing so ironically.

I'm rich and I hate him

can't wait for the day of the rope, going to hang you from the tallest branch

> Parents worth $12 million
> Thinks its worth bragging about on a chinese webtoon forum

>Tfw you'll never know what it's like to cruise through the desert with your homies and getting payed for it

A real man knows what time it is without looking at a clock.

I'm not sure if people here are just trolling but seriously, is 12 mill not a lot?

For real

Real wealthy people don't flaunt their "wealth" like this half breed chink op.

I know one posh cunt who murders foxes etc
Is a normal lad.

SO, SO RONERY

>worth £12m
>so insecure he has to tell randomers on 4chin that he fucks women

Holy shit, what a faggot

> 12m
> a lot

*chortles condescendingly*

>
>I keep a lot of my wealth hidden at Uni because I don't want people to judge me.

So instead I go online and try to flaunt it and everyone will be super impressed and think I'm the coolest, right? You're just another worthless child that won the lottery of who your parents will be. Nothing your parents have achieved is credited towards you. You're another useless human that would have been a welfare abuser that worked at McDonald's without your parents. Keep trying to think you're something special because of your parents wealth, but, protip: you're nothing.

It's not a lot at all, it's a decent amount to have in the bank, but it's not super wealthy, fuck just my dad's properties are worth that much.

>go to any club in Chelsea/South Ken/Mayfair and you are a straight up pleb.

Oh man yeah, I feel it in those places. Some people there are racking up tabs of £20k a night. It's insane.

To live like a billionaire must be one of the most liberating experiences anyone can ever have.

Well it's all relative

But it doesn't make you a fucking globalist, it makes you the son of a small business owner

tineye.com/search/31b4cd2949e1ba303aa6f804cfe2408684e0dc18/

> idiots who don't know this is a rich kid from Snapchat.

I hate him because he has horrible tastes. Anyone who can afford to into aesthetics but doesn't should either get a fashion consultant or die in a fire desu,

I've met people who have cars that are more expensive than you.

You realise you and your faggot friends will be first against the wall when the globalism/americanism meme ends, right?

Also,
>attempting to buy class in the form of ludicrously overpriced chunky watches
>attention whoring about it on the internet

Sounds about right. You're the sort of in-betweener the really wealthy will throw to the dogs. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm not saying that is a bad thing.
But why would you hate him except for the fact that he made a stupid thread?

Its wealthy but not uber globalist rich level. If he was making £12 million a year and had a net worth over 100 million, maybe he could brag.

Fake and/or gay, no matter how you spin it.

The main purpose of the thread was to get people to say why they hate globalists.

Seriously, what's so bad about being multiracial, worldly and well travelled?

Already ahead of you.

For a rich cunt you aren't very smart are you? I bet pic is extremely related too ya faggot nancy that is buying a watch in >le current year

Seriously mate just kek

Being worth 18 million isn't particularly impressive. If you have 18 million in cash that's different because it means you probably have significantly more in investments but 18 million of total worth is like successful moderately sized business tier. It's not buy a Ferrari on a whim rich.

ii hate him because he made this stupid thread and because he writes like a retard

of course it is a lot of money to 99.99999999% of people. however it is not enough to pretend you are part of the elite class. very very far off.

the rich groups in London are Arabs, Russians, SOME western aristocracy and the behind the scenes people whose name you do not know.

these people have extremely tight circles and probably average £150+m. they would strongly look down on you attempting to become part of that group.

best tip from someone with similar experience.

1. accept you wont be a part of this class of people
2. fucking shut up about money or to be honest, any personal difficulty around friends if they know your wealth. they just wont understand

> Seriously, what's so bad about being multiracial, worldly and well travelled?

That's not what a globalist is

>what's so bad about being multiracial

Everything.

>It sure beats growing up in 1 town your whole life

How would you know?

How much was that fake piece of shit, $15?

>dogshit bracelet
>Rolex writing too big

pic related, real Daytona.

fuck off attention starved shill

> only 12m

How do you meet people like that? Surely they hang out in the same places I do. Exclusive resorts, Exclusive private members clubs, etc.

>I keep a lot of my wealth hidden at uni because I don't want people to judge me

Is that why you just posted a snapchat with some tacky watch a palastinian man would wear to flaunt his wealth?

Or why you posted this OP?

I feel like this is an intervention and we are just trying to help you realize you are just as big of a loser if not more than anyone else on this site for posting this shit thread and defending yourself or lying to yourself.

>globalist
>worth only 12 million

Top Kek, I bet you're not even part of a Moloch worship circle.

thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/rich-kids-snapchat-24.jpg?h=978&w=550

It's fake alright.

>Surely they hang out in the same places I do
lolno

>Nope. But we all have some African in us in a way :P
Objectively false. Out of Africa is just a theory.

Bitcoin or gold

>behind the scenes people whose name you do not know.

Go on...

>rich globalist

spoiled kid of corrupt chinese official

how close did I get?

If you're rich, you should be buying nicer looking watches than a Rolex.

Rolex watches are for middle aged guys with no fashion sense that think price and brand = fashion.

Literally no one will ever notice it's a Rolex unless you shove your wrist in their face.

are you a member of 5 hertford street, Loulous,White's?

being a member of Soho House definitely does not count.

if not. pleb tier to them

>he thinks £12m will buy him access to "exclusive" places

You are such a retard

>How do you meet people like that?

I went to a rich boy's uni

nigga I couldn't make enough money to wear a watch

>brings fake watch to Cred Forums show and tell

fair enough
thats actually what I was expecting
and I agree with you.

>I don't see myself belonging to any one place
Therein lies the problem. You swear no allegiance to the betterment of one place or another, because you can simply leave when things get bad. Good times create weak men – you are a weak man. You swear no allegiance. I don't expect you to be around when the bombs drop, nor will you be in any rush to pen your name at the top of the draft. Instead I expect you'll do a Switzerland and wait for shit to blow over and hope to be part of the good times for which the strong men bring about.

;_;

>tfw u realize u arent really that rich

If globinati were trying to make the solar system great again id be fine but youre trying to make a dime while passing up a dollar so you can have a 15000 dollarydoo umbrella stand.

Unite the world to push into the stars....this "i need all the immigtants to pour into america so i can have cheap labor hur hur hur" is a boring cartoon villian trope.

Also when you make everyone poor....with nothing to lose ,youre next.

>tell me why you hate me
Because you post shitty bait on Cred Forums

>12 million
>rich

was that the highest number you could think of?

how long did it take you to count to 12m?

nice limp wrist, faggot.

>I'm a cosmopolitan with no roots and no ties to anything
>I'm better than you because I say so, and because I know how to appeal to others like myself
>you're all ignorant hillbillies because you know how your world works and I don't
I might be interested in your bullshit if you had anything worthwhile to say, but no, not this time

read my other post on this thread ^ I hate the mentality of people like him -- I know these kinds of individuals and it loathe them

>thinking actually rich people want you to notice their watch and know they're rich
>thinking nomos who are basically a budget line of Glashutte are anything to show off

Honestly, go away.

"Globalist" has nothing to do with travel you dumb shit, nor does your back account have enough to run a multinational effectively.

Do you run a multinational with operations in 3 different locations and market presence on 5 continents? No? Then you can shut the fuck up.

To answer your question, patriots generally hate globalists because they drain productive output from their home nations.

>I'm not sure if people here are just trolling but seriously, is 12 mill not a lot?
Cred Forums is a board for trillionaires,poorfag.

Jokes aside,some people pay more than your net worth in taxes on a yearly basis in a former-communist corrupt eastern european country.
And rolex?Thats the watch known for being the favorite of mafia,gypsies,niggers,sandniggers and flashy attention whores.

Do you have friends?

I think I've seen you on biz.

What is your accent like?

Do dumb people at private schools exist?

Do people like you care about work? Why work in even IBD if you have lots of wealth? What is the usual career path for someone like you?

hey man, I have had people bitching around me because they don't feel wealthy compared to their peers, this girl was due to inherit $80+m. she hung around the Russian set would would be getting a lot more than that. it helps to realise that the hedonic treadmill applies to everyone

>being rich
>still needing confirmation ->from Cred Forums

This is the point where you should have stopped posting out of the embarrassment of not knowing what words mean.

Yeah, in the same way evolution is just a theory.

You are not a member of whites.

>thinking actually rich people want you to notice their watch and know they're rich

They do. Rolex is a status item like a Ferrari is. People notice Ferraris, but no one notices Rolex.

Looks like any other gray metal watch by any other brand.

>Um I get pussy bro

Well, I'm convinced.

a disproven theory at that

I'll show you my tits for $5,000.

>£1.2bn : £12m :: £12m : £120k
>£12bn : £12m :: £12m : £12k
you are literally less to the true elite globalists than I, a NEET, am to you. Sorry bro

I know I am not. I am not claiming to be in this class of people. I do know several people who are and these are the members clubs they are part of

Even an Apple watch? It's a utility to me.

Hmmm, Rolex's are pretty tacky tbf

I have honestly never heard of those places. Did you just reel off brand names haha.

So you know people worth 100mill+? Cool, what are they like?

Dubai isnt a country dumbass

>Thinks he's elite
> asks anons on a Mongolian weaving forum where to hang out with elites
MFW

he disqualified himself from being a NEET by virtue of the 1st "E" which stands for
>Education

the "N" being representative of
>Not in

something (You) also, by dint of your post you've proved you are not...

OP is still an insecure fag though.

WTF would you seek validation or...any type of reaction from Cred Forums?
This place is great for many reasons...but that ain't one.
Never understood it.

if you haven't even heard of these places then you are more clueless than I thought before

Cup size ?

>So you know people worth 100mill+? Cool, what are they like?

Massive plebs and very insecure

>£12 million
Lose some weight fatty

>$18 million
>a lot

Kek. That's like...one 80ft yacht...if that.

12m can get you a two bedroom cabin in my town but that's it. so no youre parents are poor compared to real money... but im sure you're hot shit in public schools...

How did this thread get infested with watch faggots? Anyone who wears an expensive watch only shows how much of a limp wristed faggot you are. Go do some manual labor, build something for once in your useless lives.

>posts German watch
Please stop with this meme. No good watches will ever come out of Germany.

People buy Rolex because of the fame of the submariner, which was revolutionary in its time.

I post in biz mostly, ur right. And yes I care about work lol, I don't want to live on handouts all my life. That's why I go on biz, to learn from the best of the best.

Perky A

>rich
>has a rolex

Lol

No. Its enough to take care of a normal persons denbts and live comfortably without the need to work if your smart with it.

There are more arab kids of oil wealth & chilren of russian tycoons in the London area living in £20kPCM apartments whose first choice of the day is the lambo or rover than you can shake a stick at these days. I have a friend who installs high end security systems for these sorts of people and he lives in a semi-permanent state of anxiety at the sheer power the wealth this lot has. He does it on a nice farm in surrey, granted, but having your name and location known to Saudi royalty and shady russians plays with his mind a bit.

Biz is just a circle-jerk for retards who buy into pyramid schemes. I'd stay away.

>Do you have friends?

Yes, they're unaware of my private life and I like it that way. I don't want people asking me for handouts.

Kudos, you are very talented at getting money from mom and dad.

very impressive.

>>>R9K

>He thinks 12 mil is alot
12 mil is what I give every year to charity as a tax write off you little pleb

Neither is Hong Kong.

>I do know several people who are and these are the members clubs they are part of
You may know people who are members of exclusive private members clubs on pall mall, but I doubt Whtes. Whites isn't even about being rich you need to be a real blue blooded aristocrat.

I'm just posting examples of watches that run laps around the Rolex's aesthetic.

Pic related is some cheap watch that a guy still is able to make look amazing. It will actually catch the eye unlike your expensive dad watch.

>Yes, they're unaware of my private life and I like it that way. I don't want people asking me for handouts.
Wew,friends that you lie to and friends that you don't want to help.

Any friends from the expat days?

>Worth £12 million
You aren't rich faggot

Just like u and i then haha

I got you beat with 6 mate
>America
>Britain
>Belize
>Hong Kong
>Tanzania
>Italy
Been to loads counties too probably high twenties low thirties if i counted
living in Canada now
Traveling is top tier
not even rich
just not a cuck

Do you realize how exploitive this global banking system is and how you are only a global elite because you are one of the beneficiaries of a rigged system?

You haven't earned what you have, you are just a spoiled shit that has no counter argument to shitskins beheading you.

Are you even proficient with firearms? If so at least you can request a trial by combat

if you had read my other posts you would see I included western aristocracy in the groups I was describing.

and yes, I know two members

how many languages do you speak?

>2.5 million
>meager
Go fuck yourself

Less than 4% of US households are worth 1mil or more. These are mostly old fucks, and there are two of them.

>12 mil is what I give every year to charity as a tax write off you little pleb
What domain are you in?
Are you sharing the charity?

>mongrel
>no loyalty to anything or anyone

Hate could be a strong word but I would very much distrust you

What are they gonna do, put a hit out on him? Lmao, come off it man.

There's actually some very knowledgable people on there tho. You sort of just have to sift through a lot of shit.

Seriously, both of you should kill yourself.
>Average national earnings pleb here

you know how quickly that can evaporate, bro? all it takes is one fuckup and you're on the street

I don't brag to strangers on Cred Forums lad

Honestly they are massive plebs, have shit-tier taste and are mostly pretty dumb. Some are anxious all the time because of their wealth, they're mostly related to political figures in their home countries so they're all nervous about kidnappings and stuff. That kind of wealth (actually rich, not like you) traps you as much as it liberates you.

why do people want designer/brand watches
why are you not happy with a functional, normal watch

OP pls respond

LOL THIS BRITBONG THINKS 12mil MAKES HIM A RICH GLOBALIST

But seriously, I know people that make you look like a poor piece of shit. You're new rich that thinks he can hang with the big boys, dumb fucking euro scum.

>Any friends from the expat days?

Loads. Weirdly most are in the US now, funny how that turns out.

America is still the land of opportunity apparently.

>London

That place isn't even going to be British in 10 years. Just poor violent shitskins

Not a globalist, retard. You just like flying all over the globe with daddy's money.

I don't hate you. We actually need help from people like you.

Upward mobility has become a major issue with the middle class and poor. Now that 1 percent own so much, there is absolutely no reason to ever give it up.

In the past, a great idea or invention might get you out of the ghetto, slums or poverty. Now however, billionaires just employ millions of people to invent everything, research everything and take the credit and money.

Aside from the rich giving back a little ground only a hostile take over or revolution, the poor and middle class will continue to lose buying power. Until then we will continue to slid into oblivion

I made £150m at my part time job in starbucks by the age of 19!

Poorfags get OUT!!!

No one gives a fuck, you ugly sandnigger

>12m
youre not a globalist goy, next time you spend some 'big money' remember I wipe my ass with similar amounts

That's not for you to say, friend

>Fly 25+ times a year

nigger how the fuck doesn't it bore you to death

globalists confirmed for antiserb genetic defects, amputate, sterilize, purge, expunge

They do it because they want to flaunt their wealth. A sign of someone who doesn't know the hardship of creating their own wealth.

When all of the the materialism fades off, and the energy of your youth disappears.

You will realize you do not have an identity.

You were never attached to anything.

And with all the riches of the world, you will have nothing.

Enjoy it OP.

Of course it's a fucking lot. "Super rich" is classified as £30mil+, there are only 4000 of these people in London, the city with the most millionaires in the world.

I think the 17 year olds on Cred Forums are just comparing it to Bill Gates net worth and not the $30,000 a year they will earn for the rest of their lives.

God, i want to know one now. I have a suspicion some of my classmates were ultra rich but they never showed it. Ever. Sometimes they would take a helicopter to get to places and have drivers pick them up and stuff but thats about it.

>Fly 25+ times a year.
Enjoy your cancer

>why are you not happy with a functional, normal watch

Or a phone, like a mentally stable person.

That watch isn't new at all. Why would someone worth 12 million buy second hand watches?

>Mix of 4 different ethnicities
This is why

My father used to be able to use the sky and position of the sun as a giant clock. He was a geologist and that was a skill he picked up working in the bush. Sadly I never got him to show me how to do it.

>globalists confirmed for antiserb genetic defects, amputate, sterilize, purge, expunge
MY sides.

This

I have met people worth more than you and there are two kinds of people like this, and one of them is profoundly unimpressive. You are in that category.

This is true. What a fucking shithole people are cunts too.
>muh banter

Oh you silly roma

I needed that, I kinda felt shitty for a bit because of the number of people saying it's worth sweet fanny adams.

Also, if London has 4000 people worth over £30 mill, why the eff haven't i become friends with any yet lol.

taking out your phone in the middle of a meeting makes you look disinterested

glancing at your watch is more polite/easier

>That kind of wealth (actually rich, not like you) traps you as much as it liberates you.
At a certain point of wealth,nobody can touch you.

Connections =>wealth

I wasn't talking murder, just people who can ruin your existence with lawyers and investigators if you piss them off or they suddenly decide you can no longer be trusted.

sage this gay shit

One of my houses is worth more than you
And it's not my most expensive property

How does thay make you feel, poorfag?

>God, i want to know one now
You sound like such a needy insecure faggot. Should have taken the hint that somebody bragging about daddy's £12 million on an Vietnamese origami chatroom on a Saturday night is a nonce.

have fun knowing the time when you have no watch and your phone isn't charged

OP pls, how many languages do you speak and what are they, since you lived in so many countries

Why? It's good to see flaws in a country and better for it than being deluded. If u acknowledge the flaws at least you can fix them.

*$30mil, £20mil rather. Because London has 8 million people in it lol.

>Also, if London has 4000 people worth over £30 mill, why the eff haven't i become friends with any yet lol.

They're not interested in some new money mixed race mongrel

I'm sorry,I was talking to a nigger on a rwandan foresting cardboard.
I was clearly mistaken and ebin troll'd.

I have always just assumed time stays still until I charge my phone again.

No it doesn't

/thread

Cause you're a fucking twat who flaunts his wealth on a white supremacist frog meme sharing board like it's something impressive

>my daddy gave me £12 mill but im actually just a brat that couldnt survive a day on my own
I actually wish youd kys

>Also, if London has 4000 people worth over £30 mill, why the eff haven't i become friends with any yet lol.
You give the impression you are Elliott Rodgers tier creepy, whom brags about his daddies money in an attempt to make up for the personality he lacks.

Post pic of ur neon Lamborghini or gtfo.

>tfw best years were actually in high school when broke, working for everything.
>Wuz Chad mode, every girl I met wanted le cock.
>Go to college, fun parties and things
>be faithful to girl I'm with
>graduate, start company, build company, company becomes self sufficient. Work includes a lot of golf now
>am rich (net is over 20 mil)
>37 atm, married to college sweetheart, childern (which are spoiled little shits)
>Thinking about selling the company and moving to Alaska to live off the land.

You're not a "globalist" @ 12mil yukos there sonny.

>Globalist
>21 million Euros

I know contractors who are worth more than you. Sorry OP, you're just a rich kid with a Military brat upbringing.

>why the eff haven't i become friends with any yet lol.

unless you make yourself monumentally more wealthy, then you won't. even then it will have to surpass the others by an order of magnitude to get accepted as average globalist rich wealth will not alone get you in the door

just being rich does not get you into these circles.

basically. if you don't already know at least where these people congregate, then you have no chance.

plus honestly, so many of them are desperately unhappy and insecure. majority have inherited their wealth and that comes with all sorts of hangups.

stop giving a shit about this very small group of people and use the money to do whatever the hell you want with your life. chasing after this status will almost certainly lead you nowhere

I'm in college so I MYSELF don't have money but my Father has at least $4 million total. I too have 3 passports, my clothes are all shit because I'm waiting to get /fit/ before a revamp my outfits. I know 2 languages somewhat well, have good basics on 2 other languages. So I'm sort of a globalist, but I'm easily voting Trump this election.

forgot face.

>You give the impression you are Elliott Rodgers tier creepy

Well he did say he was a mix of ethnicities

youtube.com/watch?v=bnTcc14fcbc

My friends are all chilled, average, middle income people and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else. I just wanna know some rich, rich guy out of pure curiosity.

>Is a gypsy
>Calls people niggers
Don't you have some wallets to steal Babik?

We're not all rootless parasites, people need to understand that

Post em then ill email you the cash

>not being able to tell the exact time by where the sun is in the sky

i dont hate you.
having a job is what most losers see as a positive thing for some reason.
i can guarantee that you are a parasite aswell. we all are in some way to someone.
thats mostly because its too expensive, and a market overflowing With fakes.
this is actually true.
its not very liberating.
DW are my favorite brand of watches and they are cheap. But expensive enough for most People to buy them as an Investment.

My dad got onto shipping and marketing mid 90's and we traveled and lived all over the world.
and i can honestly say that Money makes no difference to People who are losers without it.
its basically lots of Elliott Rogers out there, and its just sad.
in my late teens, i joined the army for a few years and did some personal stuff after that, and im happier than ever.
the only way Money actually makes you really happy, is when it takes away Your problems.
other than that, its just a spice.

You're a Muppet. That watch is too big for your wrist. I bet you don't even know what a Mid-Size is.

>Worth £12 million
>owns rolex

hahahahah fuck off middle-class piece of shit and work like a slave for your master's profit.

if you really want to chase it (don't) start off by finding people who are members of 5 Hertford Street, attempt to make friends so you can have at least 2 recommendations for membership. If against all odds you get in, start schmoozing and NEVER mention money. Bear in mind you will have to be in the company of horrible people, Tony Blair, Russian thief oligarchs, peadophile Arabs etc etc

the rothschilds gabe you 12 million IOUs and you think you are right?

lol

u might wanna dump half of that into physical silver

but ur a tard so ud probly trade your IOU for another IOU and foolishly believe that it will be delivered upon request

>I'm worth 18 million dollars
>I'm in uni
>I-I'm part of the globalist elite you guise

Lmaoing at your life friend

can also navigate with a three buck watch

I'm assuming you go to a shit uni if you've never encountered anyone wealthy yet

Are you worth a lot then

You mean your parents are.

People who brag about what their parents achieved are retarded. You will squander the family fortune on a shit investment, because you've never amounted to anything without daddy's help.

>Daddy made a lot of money from his Oil in arabland or manufacturing monopoly in chinkland
>LOOK AT ME I'M RICH AREN'T I SO GREAT
At least our wealthy are never granted it, at most they're giving starting capital and told to make something of themselves.

Nigger we have Billionaire anons.

You are fucking small time.

Hey OP, are you interested in hiring a young, hard working Canadian who will work for 50k a year? If so, let me know.

As a fellow rich user, how do you deal with the ease of making money? I made my first million at 23 and grew it to $4.3 but I haven't had a job in 7 years. No motivation to do anything.

You have more $ then me but what keeps you going?

>About 25,270,000,000 results
>Cred Forums lost its shit
not even worth of (you)

All that shit sounds so damn interesting. It's like infiltrating an inner circle of sorts. Fuck.

>My friends are all chilled, average, middle income people and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else
The fact you describe your 'friends' as average and middle income people is fucking pathetic. You clearly judge/rank everybody you know like a fucking social climbing vulture. Also friends aren't pokemon cards you can trade. You will probably piss away all your daddies money and commit soduku before you reach 40. I can tell this from the shitty personality you exude from a few of your posts

>Grew up in 5 different countries before I was 18

Fucking pleb, try eight different countries

t. UN kid

Traveling is top tier and something I enjoy I have been to Europe, Russia(including Asian half) many places in USA, Mexico(and not just some stupid resort) been across Canada and everywhere from big cities to backroads far from civilization

If traveling even the little bit I have done has taught me anything it's that one still must have a home and people they are loyal to and who are loyal to them. Al community. Most of the places I visited had that community and they were happy even if living in near poverty. It's this lack of community I think that is leading to the wests decline because without it we try and seek comfort in consumption

having the most IOUs is a good thing?

that money is gonna poof and they r gonna lose it once the other lords decide to crash it and bring in the 1 world currency

"we" have nothing, some may have billions and millions and post on Cred Forums but frankly I couldn't imagine them doing it, my time would be so valuable this place is not worth it.

My family's worth $30m, get real pleb.

Dude, I don't make any money or own businesses man. It's family money. At the moment, I just study, get drunk and bang birds haha.

>12 years old
>5'10"
>161 lbs

>tfw a twelve year old could kick your ass

I'll bite.

How'd you make your first million?

>At the moment, I just study, get drunk and bang birds haha

You forgot mentioning being a colossal faggot desperately looking for validation after 26 posts itt

Have you ever had DMT? It will seriously balance your materialism.

except when you realise they are just humans and the characteristics required to get to this level are generally unpleasant. it is not a nice world and not one you should aspire to.

I would must prefer to maintain the level of wealth allowing me to maintain some level of privacy and security. this lot are extremely paranoid and there is a lot of backstabbing. honestly bro, you have enough wealth that you can choose whatever the fuck you want, just do that.

I hope kek destroys you

This
This

please describe the ritualist satanic rape you experienced as a youth also how inbred are you?

i want in

i dont really want to collect the most worthless monopoly money

im not interested in worthless gold or worthless diamond

im not satan im not interested in the worthless souls of mankind

i just want to kill all the muslims and completely annihilate the 13 families

This. LOOOOOL.
OP is a faggot.

>ywn be worth millions

>Have you ever had DMT? It will seriously balance your materialism.

The gayest thing i've read on Cred Forums yet.

If one were to win the Euromillions and get £150 million, would they suddenly be catapulted into this circle whether they like it or not?

Gib mony pls

That's like LSD or some shit right?

>does not want to be judged
>talks about his wealth on Cred Forums
Kill yourself you limey cunt

well thats easy to do without going through a gruelling membership process.

the funny thing is that there are a couple of key spots in the global cities where these folk tend to hang out. on certain people's birthdays, they are all in the same place together.

I have no idea why the mcveigh types don't target these places. the power structures they could destroy in a single venue alone are huge

You're just a faggot who knows he will never leave his fathers shadow or cast one of his own so he tries to pretend his fathers shadow is his own.

How's it feel to be on a niggers level where all you have to be proud of is shiny things and you're driven by material pursuits just like a nigger.

lol absofuckinglutely not

Well mate I'm happy for you, however each to their own. Some people stay in the same place and love it, some don't. If you act like a twat you'll definetly never feel at home because the people you'll surround yourself with will also be twats. And no one likes a twat. Not even other twats.

>Nope. But we all have some African in us in a way :P
If you mean your significant other, then yes.

That just means you're a rootless cosmopolitan. I don't envy your life at all

>inb4 nsa

>This post
Lottery winners are literally nouveau riche of New Russians, in levels of tastelessness

Scott's is always full of rich people

Not gonna lie, my main aim in life is to better my father. That's why im studying hard.

(OP)

I don't hate you and not even laugh at you, much. You are just one more worthless human, regardless of how much your daddy owns.

For starters, 12 M pounds doesn't make you a globalist. It's lottery winner tier. Secondly, your newfaggery with money burns my eyes. I don't have that much, but enough to live my life without ever working. I have no reason to brag with that and actually I have some troubles to hide it from my ordinary people friends.

Fucking newmoney fag, you are mentally still pure white trash, bragging how much consumer stuff you can buy like the best goy in the world. I bet you haven't even invested those millions, you keep them as numbers on an account? Have fun when the real globalists crash the banks with no survivors. I have prepared for that.

>Euromillions and get £150 million
Why do you care about the euromillions? I thought you were a big time globalist elite

doubt it

most peasants would blow it and be back in poverty within a few years

happens in the colonies all the time

why havent any of the elite gone postal on the others?

it cant be that hard when u have billions.

just invite everyone to a party in your secluded mansion and mow your guests down

pls op. i need to know.

underrated

HEY OP FUCKER, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A MONOLINGUAL? YOU HAVE LIVED IN X DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND ONLY SPEAK THE MOST SIMPLE OF LANGUAGES.

maybe you can buy business class while i "have" to fly "only" economy class, but speaking 7 languages (from several distinct language families) my brain is able to visualize concepts and expressions YOUR BRAIN WILL NEVER DO, AND NO MONEY CAN BUY YOU THIS EXPERIENCE.

You forgot the part where every user on Cred Forums is the CEO of a fortune 500 company

I'd give my left nut to fuck that girl

You just sound like a retarded tinfoil faggot.

The stuff those super super rich get up to must be so insane. Holy shit, imagine going to like a private party hosted by Abramovich or Richard Branson or some shit.

your father is crying himself to sleep at night wondering how did he give birth to such a faggot

so funny when "rich" people waste money on shit like ferraris and rolex

the real rich people are the ones who own shit like ferrarri, who understand its a stupid waste of money, and buy used cars to avoid the instant devaluation of driving a new one off the lot

old money isnt so wasteful they are old for a reason they know how to maintain the perpetual growth

> made millions in early twenties
> can't even grammar

Don't call yourself rich when it's your parents money fag

While in college I helped my grandfathers construction company survive the 2008 crash and become profitable. I took on a lot of equity and sold it off. I asked about the ease of making money because I gave a large amount of that capital to a hedge fund and they been making me money. I don't even do anything.

>is rich
>wears a rolex
Plz stop. You're making wealthy ppl look bad.

>Scott's is always full of rich people

Last post as you still don't get it. Yes you are right, Scott's has rich people in for lunch and dinner and many of the global elite eat there. But you just don't go up to someone's table in a fucking restaurant to try and make friends.

In the elite clubs you have the most powerful from all over the world in one place. You see rival heads of political parties drinking in the same room alongside the top heads of BP

You also need to get our of your mind the idea of rich. Being super rich is just one pre-requisite of being part of it, and arguably just a formality as quite a few (mostly British aristocracy) are not really that wealthy. These people have power through their networks. It is the network of relationships they have that define this group.

Unless you start dedicating your entire life to learning the rules, power brokers, etiquette you will fail

You don't understand nationalism because you're rootless.

In my country we live by rules that we've decided for ourselves by ourselves. I don't trust that lets say for example Italians or Greeks or rootless bastards like OP would make decisions best for people of my nation. That is why the only people whom I can trust to think of what is good for my nation, are people of my nation.

OP you already stated that you don't feel like you belong anywhere. That is because you don't. Other people do, and they've got no reason to trust you, because you don't belong to same places as them.

he didnt make millions as an english teacher?

indubitably

>I'm a globalist because I travel a lot and have money

>I'm retarded

Ok, can you pass the offer onto your family then? Tell them I'm really smart and cool.

Nice 347x624 image you got there, mr millionaire.

Some ways are useless to think; like the way blacks think.

dunno why a rich dude would be stupid generic "expensive" stuff like that.

why not buy a watch that is several hundred years old and belongs in a museum?

something with actual value

i wish i could get in

not even to be rich

just so they would fear me

i could do fun stuff like having parties in remote 3rd world countries where we do cool medieval shit like hang people upside down and saw them in half

>rootless
Thats just a word for proles. You can be a global citizen and still be proud of your country and roots

>12 million
> Average Household income in
> My town - Newport Beach CA.

I don't want to sound weird or anything like, but you've seriously ignited something in me.

I'm gonna learn all about these people and see if i can schmooze my way to the top. Wish me luck and god give me strength.

>Rolex Submariner
>Rich

kek. Have fun with your bottom-shelf Rolex time-piece. Let me guess, you own a Mercedes C-Class too?

>switzerland

>u rnt even really a country

>ur banking whore for all of mankind

>just so they would fear me

have a red-pill. they already fear you

It's called the spirit molecule. It's a lot more intense but shorter lasting than lsd. It's also a compound that you naturally make upon birth and sleep and death. LSD is semi-synthetic, whereas DMT is fully organic.

12 million in california

qualify for food stamps

pol red pill is retarded

its all hurr durr the jews run the world

they arent even aware of the asian illuminati keeping the western one in check

most here arent even aware of mk ultra and how mind controlled slaves are being used to further the elites political agenda on gun control they think these "lone wolves" do this shit of their own volition

So what's the 7th languages you speak?

> turkish
> arabic
> persian
> farsi
> german
> english
> and..?

Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain. - Napoléon Bonaparte

I don't care about your money OP I just want 15 min alone with you in a room with my tools.

It's enough to live your whole life very very comfortably (pretty much do and buy everything you want) without having to work a single day

you are a retard.

the real elite class are terrified of non-members becoming truly aware of their wealth and power. it only exists if the majority are complicit. guess what, that isn't some crazy conspiracy theory, it is the truth.

>I'm a rich Globalist
>shit posting on Cred Forums saturday night

kek, sure

it is true

but its such a basic understanding of the system

its ok to know so little on your first day of class

but the day to day workings and operations run much deeper

enlighten me

>
Yep.
Waiting list for a steel Daytona is insane. No-one just goes out and buys one.
OP is a literal Paki with a bracelet from a Bangkok night market.

>have few million in the bank
>identify with globalists
>"yeah, I'm with you guys!"
> Not realizing you are actually 80 million dollars short of club entry.

tfw you realize you've been fighting against your own best interests and that all of the Globalist's punitive tax policies are aimed at people with your level of wealth.

because they are much more richer and hate poorfags or because they don't care about their wealth?

>DW
you need to be 18 to post here

whale.to/b/monarch_q.html

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/chapter_6.htm

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm

its pretty simple

condition someone to keep brainwaves in a certain state

torture them until their mind fragments into multiple personalities issociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder)

program different persons with different frequencies

use triggers to switch between persons for different purposes

because the average person (poor in comparison) knows they are no where in the same league of wealth of these people. therefore, they tend not to act like they are big shots trying to compete.

people like OP are significantly richer than the average person, yet act like the are on the super rich persons level, aka, they don't know their place. they overestimate their importance, influence and wealth which is miniscule compared to them. essentially, just very cringeworthy

yeah

hilldog is worth like quarter billion? and she was born a peasant

shes barely in

basically a puppet she just does what shes told shes basically a servant

>OP is a literal Paki

Most likely, they are insecure muslim trash, it's almost cartoonish the lengths they will go to try and pretend they are not the underclass of this country.

I had a boss who thought like this, the bitch had a couple million dollars and acted like they were fucking Bill Gates. Always shilling for democrats. There are a lot of people who think they are Globalists that don't understand how bad they are going to be fucked when globalists rise to power. If it weren't so fucked it would be funny.