Anyone else slowly drifting towards Ted Cruz?

Anyone else slowly drifting towards Ted Cruz?

I feel like Trump is just a Nationalist Moderate/Centrist.

Still on the Trump Train I guess but I'm slowly losing faith that he has any right-wing ideals whatsoever. Voting for the shillbitch isn't even an option though. This is just a discussion

- Would he even give a fuck about internet freedom?
- Does he really care that much about guns?
- Would he ever be an activist for right wing/conservative ideals like Ted Cruz?
- Does anyone get a McMansion vibe from Trump?
- Cruz is insanely educated and would have embarrassed Clinton at her own game
- Does Trump pander to blacks too much?
> inb4 fucking leaf vpn
> inb4 tedcruz: fucking leaf
> inb4 4d shill chess

Never post an image more interesting than the rest of your post.

You can't vote therefor it doesn't fucking matter who you support.

ted is a nut

>tats
Such a waste

Is she missing a bellybutton? Also her right tit is noticeably bigger than her left.

Cruz would be much more useful on the supreme court or attorney general.

I find myself contemplating a Trey Gowdy presidency, but he's much more useful in the house or senate.

You can't teach a hammer to saw wood.

>implying you still wouldn't
What're you, fucking gay?
If you didn't have sex with that female I would kill you myself.

i want to have sex with that girl if you know what i mean

She's not missing a belly button, the fashion jew is bringing mom jeans back into fashion. It's gross. Look at every grill under 25 and her pants go up to her ribcage now.

I'd definitely fuck it, but without the tats she would be wifey material

i don't understand?

I like mom jeans

I have standards. Tats are a non-starter. It's a red flag that someone is a conformist who like a to follow fads.

Looks like you'll need to an hero.

I'm sorry, you lost me.

>girl

You take that back.

Ted is a principled conservative, and was the only one who could have defeated Hillary Clinton.

also without the fact she is a narcissistic whore who likes to take naked pictures of herself to distribute to men because she is feeding off the endorphine rush of attention.

What

Doesnt even look like him

Yes, you want to avoid eye contact, shake like a leaf (no pun intended), and when your mom goes to the grocery store you awkwardly move next to her. Still avoiding eye contact you ask her what anime shows she likes. After she gives you a look of confusion you take your hand and put it on her thigh.

You get nervous and excited, still shaking and not making contact. You move your hand half way up her thigh and prematurely ejaculate in your pants.

She notices the stain and gasps, you say you be right back and run upstairs. With tears rolling down your eyes you have no idea what to do next. The girl yells up the stairs that she lost track of the time and has to go. You never hear from her again.

That fucking flag EVERY SINGLE TIME.

CTR is fucking retarded.

Gross. The top half of the shorts should not be longer than the bottom half.

>Not supporting Rand "Last Man to Stand for Liberty" Paul

KYS

Either post more of that whore or fuck off Ted

>- Would he even give a fuck about internet freedom?
no, he was against net neutrality and so was ted cruz, now on trump's team
>- Does he really care that much about guns?
I don't think he gives a fuck but won't fight against the NRA
>- Would he ever be an activist for right wing/conservative ideals like Ted Cruz?
no, he's not a "conservative" he just follows the money
>- Does anyone get a McMansion vibe from Trump?
I'm not sure what you mean, he is a caricature of a wealthy man.
everything gold and "luxurious" with his initials on it.
That's just too tacky for actual wealthy people, that's just him selling his "billionaire man" brand to poorfucks and newrichs who don't know any better.
>- Cruz is insanely educated and would have embarrassed Clinton at her own game
idk, he does have some dumbshit principles
>- Does Trump pander to blacks too much?
he doesn't pander to blacks, at all. Him "pandering to blacks" is just pandering to different kinds of white people, he's just trying to expand his white follower base.

Why would it be gross?

To me it just highlights the shape of the transitional zone between upper and lower torso. Just highlights the lines of her body in an interesting way.

If you're grossed out by what clothes a girl wears unless it is like a butt floss thong covered in poop means your gay m8.

Almost every woman has one breast larger than the other. It has to do with their predominate arm/hand usage. Of they constantly use the right hand, being right handed, they have a small right breast due to burning more calories in that side.

Symmetry is actually ugly when tested on beauty standards... That is until you hit the vagina. I want my vaginas symmetrical.

kek, you make it sound like ordering a steak.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, you flapping headed faggot.

Obviously that also. She also seems like a scatter brain. Those tats are just random and look so out of place.

what post?

>cuck'n'da

She is a commie :DD

>being a cuckservative faggot

Fuck off you fucking leaf

guess I'm a #scudmissile now

Or it could be just the fact she's holding up her arm on that side

Cruz objectively won most of the debates and was objectively the most conservative candidate in the race. The problem was that most of the Republican party wasn't looking for actual substance, they wanted someone who was loud and bombastic and an outsider. Anyone who doesn't realize Trump is far from conservative is a retard.

Absolutely no one cares about him or his politics.

Half the people that clicked this post are degenerate chronic masturbators.

Do CTR shills not realize that using the word "nationalist" in the pejorative sense is one of their tells?

Also,
>Still on the Trump Train I guess but
Stop being too obvious, shill.

I notice lots of fat women that wear skirts up to their rib cage, I figured it was because fat women consider their waist to be wherever the skinniest part of their torso is, and for fatties that tends to be the rib cage, so they can hide all their rolls of fat UNDER their skirt like some kind of optical illusion