TRUMP GENERAL: SO HERE'S THE STORY Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw [Open]
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/326055870/Doe-v-Trump-et-al-refiled-complaint-9-30-16
youtu.be/U6mi2WaImVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
makeminecount.org/
mobile.twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/782221589819645956
youtube.com/watch?v=aDt56Z0-peY
youtube.com/watch?v=EQsqxSKetKM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83513153/#83513774
youtube.com/watch?v=1L1y044HORI
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_race_changes.html
investmentwatchblog.com/once-trump-sees-who-the-next-debate-moderator-is-he-is-going-to-be-furious/
twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/728788010569895938
twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers
youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/30/hannity-trumps-kelly-cable-ratings/
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/cuba/stories/econ072899.htm
capitolhillcubans.com/2016/09/newsweeks-trump-cuba-story-needs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QGvShZbInkc
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
youtube.com/watch?v=ibcffYFEIJM
youtube.com/watch?v=nz5QlnPuyNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing#Legality
politicalvelcraft.org/2016/09/30/found-dead-jp-morgan-bank-administrator-and-her-sister-added-to-the-growing-list-of-dead-bankers-by-unnatural-causes/
investmentwatchblog.com/watch-this-nigel-farage-getting-blasted-by-the-media-they-claim-hes-racist-for-being-staunch-on-illegal-immigration-and-standing-up-to-the-media-sound-familiar/
christianpost.com/news/globalism-antichrist-demonic-theologians-wallace-henley-fay-voshell-jim-garlow-jeremy-rabkin-170131/
sputniknews.com/us/20161001/1045893087/trump-supporters-media.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xJi-fA6ONio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MURICA

FIRST FOR RAPE CASE

scribd.com/document/326055870/Doe-v-Trump-et-al-refiled-complaint-9-30-16

youtu.be/U6mi2WaImVI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk

What's leddit doing with the #BasementDwellers comments?

I don't use it and hate the layout but I'm curious as to what the bernouts are doing.

Is leddit in flames yet? Or are they all cucked beyond belief? And why is the answer to both of these Qs yes?

>being this jealous of a True Conservative like Cruz

quit embarassing yourselves Drumpftards. You'll get you comeuppance come 2020.

Dropping major bombs on a leppo

DELETE THIS

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

Trump odds are drifting, care to explain? I'm losing confidence in you burgers to deliver.

Liberals need to be deported to Africa. Digits confirmed that they will

Awoo

Clinton is actually making it pretty easy for trump to win..i mean to bad they won't go after her for having boxes of votes stashed but whatever.

checked
such massive and impressive digits Mohammad

Either way, dead Syrians. There appears to be an unlimited supply of them so whatever.

that's ok, Cruz has already

B
E
N
T

T
H
E

K
N
E
E

Trump is gonna hit 12 M followers today boys

CTR is still smothering r/politics with Trump hitpieces, so cucked as usual.

Did Clinton just lose the election by calling Sanders supporters basement dwellers?

this is a clinton website intended to pair up 3rd party supporters in swing states who dislike trump with hillary supporters in solid blue states. the idea is that by getting the pair to swap their votes, hillary will do better in solid blue states while the 3rd party candidate still gets votes. obviously, it works on an honor system makeminecount.org/
1. register as a jill stein supporter in a swing state
2. get paired with a hillary supporter in a solid blue state
3. vote trump
the hillary supporter in the solid blue state votes for a 3rd party candidate instead of hillary, while your swing state vote is still for trump

There is no longer a Bernie presence on Reddit. CTR shut them down at the end of the DNC, and they let it happen because they are cucks.

Dear Reader (including the disgusting ones who made that G-File reader sex tape, check it out),

In my most selfish moments, I want Donald Trump to win the election.

But before I explain that, let me just say he could win. I talked to Hugh Hewitt this morning and he said he was stealing my line, so I figured I’d better get it down on “paper” fast.

Trump got to where he is for a lot of reasons, starting with a 17-candidate collective-action problem, myriad failures of both the GOP’s establishment and anti-establishment wings, and, of course, the cold, indifferent cruelty of this meaningless, empty universe where nothing matters and the living envy the dead. But giving Trump his due, he also got to where he is because he was great at punching-up. When he took on Jeb Bush, Reince Priebus, the media, Washington, etc., he was punching up. He wasn’t just the outsider coming into town to blow things up, he was Godzilla smashing all before him. In the standard Godzilla movie there’s always that scene where the hapless Japanese army tries to lure the beast toward some electric power lines. Godzilla takes the bait and bites the power lines. But the shock doesn’t kill him, it makes him stronger! That was Trump in the primaries. Mangling metaphors somewhat, people told him “You can’t chomp those power lines! Those are the third rails of American politics!” Trumpzilla cared not, bit them, and got stronger.

But here’s the problem: Everyone thinks Godzilla is cool when he’s fighting Monster Zero or swatting away fighter jets. But when they have that close up shot of Godzilla’s clawed foot coming down on a child or a screaming woman, all of a sudden, you can’t cheer the King of Monsters. So it is with Trump: He wins when he punches up. He loses when he punches down.

Hashtag is 160k tweets and counting

A true American hero.

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

And that’s Trump’s Achilles’ heel: He can’t resist punching down. He can no more stop himself from “counter-punching” the little guy than my dog can agree not to chase rabbits. (“It’s just so hoppy! I must kill it!”)

Everyone knows this. Hillary Clinton knew it and she baited him. She almost literally could have said, “Donald, I’m going to bait you. You would be a fool to take the bait. But I know you will.” And he still would take the bait. In fact, I think he would be more likely to take the bait if she said she were baiting him, because he would want to prove that he could take the bait and win.

I thought Trump lost the debate, but not overwhelmingly. He was clearly the winner of the first 30 minutes or so, and if he’d stayed that guy for the full 90 it would have been a hugely consequential rout. But then, Hillary implemented “Bait Trump Protocol Alpha-1,” when she brought up how he got his start with a $14 million loan from his father. (She got the details wrong, but it doesn’t matter. When you’re baiting fish or Trumpzilla, the lure doesn’t have to be real, it just has to be shiny. In fact, getting the bait just slightly wrong makes it even more irresistible, because we all have a natural instinct to correct falsehoods aimed at us, and Trump more than most.)

He is going to lose, no matter what. No electorate vote will pick him, he was menat to fail to bring the hag in

I hate to repeat the meme, but remember the predictions market post-Brexit?

The press lied. Farage isn't coaching the don.

mobile.twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/782221589819645956

>Hashtag is 160k tweets and counting
Lots of pretty good tweets too

So Trump bit the shiny thing, and for the rest of the night, plodding, dull Hillary Clinton led Trump around the stage like a matador with a red cape. And, four days later, Trump is still charging around like an enraged bull. At first I thought Clinton’s use of Alicia Machado was odd. There are so many Trump victims out there, why use one with such a weird past? But that’s what was so brilliant about it. If Machado were a nun, it’d be harder for Trump to attack. But Trump thinks he can win this one on the merits and so he won’t let go of it. He didn’t learn the lesson of his feud with the Khan family: The only way to win such fights is to not engage in them at all. The debate wasn’t a disaster but how he handled the post-debate spin was, and continues to be.

If Trump could stay on message, if he could be a disciplined candidate, I think he’d be ten points ahead by now. But realistically, this is no different from saying if he could control anything metal with his mind, he would be Magneto.

Can't trust 'Reddit' posts to actually be Reddit material when half the accounts actively posting are less than 4 months old, a la CTR paid to shill.

Screencaps from Reddit need to include account info lest we be gasping and guffawing at typical shit that happens here every second.

This whole place feels like a special ed class I can never graduate from.

A paucity of AWOOs in these threads today.

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=aDt56Z0-peY

>be bernout
>post article in the sub about Hillary clinton calling bernouts basement dwellers
>post gets deleted
lmao, their sub is pathetic and still controlled by CTR. It's hilarious.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

Shills and kiddies trying and failing to shit up the threads all the while I'm taking and sharing good info with friends and relatives in iowa and arizona about hillary insulting them and planning to increase the war on drugs. Even better cuz these aren't non-voting millennials either. Good work /tg/

Okay, so why in my selfish heart of hearts do I want Trump to win? Because that’s the only surefire way my opposition to Trump can be vindicated. If he loses, every time Hillary Clinton does something awful — which will be a lot — people will say, “If Trump were president this wouldn’t be happening,” or, “This is all the fault of the ‘Jonah ((((((Goldberg)))))) class,’” or, “If we had Mr. Trump’s broad-shouldered leadership, the grain harvests would be historic.”

Now, I think such claims would be a variant of “Parmenides’s Fallacy,” in which people always assume the road not taken would have avoided any problems. But that won’t matter.

And that’s why I say that in my selfish moments, I want him to win. Contrary to all of this incessant blather that I want Hillary Clinton to win because it will be good for my bottom line, the truth is the best thing that could happen for me personally is for Trump to win and then prove to be the spectacularly awful president I am quite confident he would be. The I-told-you-sos would be delightful, the tears of some of his supporters, delicious.

>He loses when he punches down.

this fucking meme

fucking kek

>needing this much damage control to convince yourself Blumpf isn't losing

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Damn i miss the primaries. It was so much fun stumping all those idiots.

>tfw I've been on the Trump train since last September
>tfw I still haven't added myself to the millions of followers on Twitter
>tfw I finally do

gonna be a good feel lads

I say “some” of his supporters for a reason. Because I think many of his supporters would continue to defend Trump no matter what he did or said as president. And that’s probably the main reason I’m so opposed to him: A Trump presidency would destroy conservatism in this country.

I’ve written a lot about the corrupting effect Trump’s candidacy has had on conservatism. But let me try to put it a different way. Trump is an unintentional master of the art of rectal ventriloquism. No, I don’t mean he’s a champion farter. I mean he talks out of his ass, and the words magically start coming out of other peoples’ mouths. He says eminent domain is wonderful and suddenly conservatives start saying, “Yeah, it’s wonderful!” He floats a new entitlement for child care and almost instantaneously people once opposed to it start bragging about how sensitive they are to the plight of working moms. He says Social Security needs to be more generous and days later once proud tea partiers are saying the same thing, and the rest of us are left to marvel how we didn’t even see Trump’s lips, or cheeks, move.

This is a perfect example of the corrupting effect of populism and personality cults. I keep mentioning my favorite line from William Jennings Bryan: “The people of Nebraska are for free silver and I am for free silver. I will look up the arguments later.” For many Trump supporters, the rule of the day is, “Donald Trump is for X and I am for X. I will look up the arguments later (if ever).”

>not shilling on twitter
cmon bro are you even trying? /cfg/ has a guide on how to do it properly.

I’ve spoken to countless leading conservatives, including prominent politicians, who tell me that once Trump is in the White House, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Mike Pence, and all of Trump’s wonderful appointees will be able to manage him. Trump’s talk-radio and TV supporters will keep him honest and make sure he keeps his promises.

I think this is in-frick’n-sane.

Candidate Trump can’t be managed. Everyone with any contacts in or around Trump world has heard the stories about how his staff tries to impose discipline on him. The jokes about Kellyanne Conway desperately trying to hide his phone from him to keep him off Twitter are funny because they’re true.

And yet, you’re telling me that when Trump wins despite rejecting all of this advice and actually takes possession of Air Force One, and when the Marine guards start saluting him as the band plays “Hail to the Chief,” I’m supposed to believe this staggering narcissist will suddenly become manageable? Seriously?

Moreover, throughout his entire career in business, he’s made a name for himself as a promise-breaker, welcher, and snake-oil salesman, willing to say whatever he needs to in order to close the deal. “Sure this car gets 200 miles to the gallon. Sign the check and you’ll see.” That is what the art of the deal really means for him. He’ll get the White House and he’ll say to the rest of us looking to cash in his political promises, “Try and collect.”

>Blumpf
Kek, haven't seen that one before.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQsqxSKetKM

Trump is not a conservative. He has some instincts that overlap with conservatism — the importance of law and order, the value of military strength etc. — but these instincts are not derived from any serious attachment to ideas or arguments. They stem from his lizard-brain machismo and his authoritarian streak. He never talks about liberty or limited government unless someone shoves it into his TelePrompTer. His ideas about economics and public policy are shot-through with dirigisme. He’s learned to talk the talk about free-market solutions, but in his heart he’s still the guy who believes single-payer health care works “incredibly well.” The one adviser we know he listens to is his daughter, and she is certainly no conservative. Does anyone believe he will side with Mike Pence and against her in a fight over, say, Planned Parenthood?

You guys are trying really hard to make this a thing, huh?

Meme man is having a savage day

btw in my state my lil group is already planning to do multi votes for trump.
which is already a common tactic down here.

Stop shilling for Trump on Cred Forums, these two quickly-deleted threads are just from this morning

All of this to build have the American flag wave higher, true American patriot

TL;DR: TRUMP IS BATTING FOR US AND EVEN (PROBABLY) WALKED AMONG US LAST JULY:

Apropos of this Hillary speech about the "dark corners of the internet" and their war on Pepe that Trump (or Eric or someone else) not visited us back in end of July [1] but also defended us preemptively on his speech back then.

To recap what happened in the End of July (and pic related):

>Reminder that one of the Trumps (Don or Eric if it's him manning the twitter account at night) visited us this morning.

>See pic related for the timeline of Trump's showing his face to poll

>> 03:03 AM : Trump retweets Patriotic Pepe
>> 03:05 AM : Cred Forums notices and makes a thread
>> 03:07 AM : (arguably) Trump responds to said thread while keeping plausible deniability (as we are all anonymous in here, amiright?)
>
>Some time passes and, in another thread

>> 03:35 AM : one of us asks Trump to include the word "amazing" in the next tweet as a nod to us lowly maggots
>> 05:53 AM : Trump makes his next tweet: "Colorado was amazing yesterday!"

>Did I miss something? Were we graced by your God Emperorship in person?

>He mans his own laptop, you all saw it in the pics of his AMA.

>He knows the corners of the internet, as the_donald is our normie outpost and it's surely cross polinated by our memes

>I want to believe. For all I know Trump was among us this morning

Trust the message, trust the messenger. He knows about us (and now so does HIllary) and will defend us and "never let us down" (as Melania herself said).

MAGA and praise kek (blessed be his digits)

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83513153/#83513774

Hadley Arkes, one of the many “Scholars for Trump” I respect a great deal, has an interesting argument for why he supports him. He writes:

In 1964 the Republicans, with Goldwater, were blown away, and yet four years later the Republicans came back strongly with Richard Nixon. But in those intervening four years the regime itself was changed: The Great Society extended and confirmed the reach of the federal authority until it covered hiring and firing in corporations and even small, private colleges. And it extended federal controls over local education. We are faced now with a comparable threat to change the regime yet again. Obama has already sought to govern wide sections of the economy with regulations that bear little connection to any statute that can give the standing of law to these executive orders. He has made a nullity of Congress and the separation of powers.

Note that Arkes says Republicans came back strongly with Richard Nixon. That’s true. But this was not a conservative comeback. The Goldwaterites were marginalized. Nixon didn’t roll back the Great Society; he made it bipartisan.

Save for his anti-Communism, Nixon wasn’t a conservative. He came from the progressive, Rockefeller, wing of the GOP. He told reporters that the “Buckleyites” were a “threat more menacing” to the GOP than was the John Birch Society. He believed Ronald Reagan was a “know-nothing.” He told his aide John C. Whitaker, “There is only one thing as bad as a far-left liberal and that’s a damn right-wing conservative.” Nixon created the EPA, implemented wage and price controls, launched the first affirmative-action programs, and proposed a health-care program that was downright Obamacare-esque.

Odds were drifting on Brexit even after the polls closed. Don't worry about odds.

Have you read it Cred Forums? If so, what is your opinion? Bonus points if you an Entrepreneur/Business owner.

>1 post by this ID
>"you guys"
you have to go back

From everything we know, Trump’s a Nixonian liberal without a fraction of Nixon’s policy chops. He’s surrounded himself with Nixon-retreads like Manafort and Stone, and ripped off Nixon’s entire rhetorical playbook from “the silent majority” on down.

In my heart, I truly believe he would trade Supreme Court appointments for a massive infrastructure program. The one thing we know about the guy is he likes to build stuff and put his name on it. If ((((((Chuck Schumer)))))) and Nancy Pelosi — who already want a massive infrastructure program — told him, “Hey, meet us half way on the judges and we’ll deliver the votes you’ll need,” he’d do it in a heartbeat, throwing the conservatives under the bus while — here’s the important point — taking an enormous number of Republicans with him.

Just look at the issues of trade, entitlements, child care, and gun rights (in the form of his capitulation on the terror watch list). Look at all the formerly “true conservative” types who’ve gamely gone along with Trump so far. Do you honestly think they’ll break with a president Trump? Trump won’t crush the administrative state, he will be rolled by the bureaucrats. That’s what the heads of bureaucracies do in our system. They don’t run the agencies, they spin-up and co-opt politicians. That’s why you need a conservative president who knows things.

INCOMING DAMAGE CONTROL

Just remember there would be NO dead Syrians if it weren't for Clinton/Obama.
Let's end the true murderous regime that is threatening peace and stability in the region.

I’m not one to over-indulge in self-pity, but I do sometimes feel like a therapist should be asking me, “Show me on the doll where 2016 touched you.” But among the most annoying and asinine “arguments” — accusations really — hurled at me 100 times a day is that if I’m against Trump, I’m for Hillary. This is nonsense on stilts atop a cloud. I can’t stand Hillary Clinton. Back when Trump was writing her checks and inviting her to his wedding, I was opposing her and her familial tong with everything I had. I wrote Liberal Fascism with her in mind. The hardcover’s subtitle reference to “the politics of meaning” was a direct shot at her New Age–y soft-totalitarian nanny-statism. I will give the first person who can find a single pro-Hillary column — or paragraph! — I’ve ever written a lifetime subscription to National Review.

I think she will make a terrible president and be bad for America. If any of the other 16 candidates had won the nomination, many of whom I cannot stand, I would be out there screaming expletives at any Republican who thought Hillary was a better choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=1L1y044HORI

Sounds like he's butthurt that Trump isn't a zealous ideologue like Ted Cruz. He's a pragmatist.

And even with my adamantine opposition to Trump, I still cannot imagine endorsing Hillary Clinton (even though liberals are now insisting I must almost as much as conservatives claim I have), because I know she will be horrible and she stands for things I reject with every fiber of my political soul (“Do souls have fibers?” — The Couch).

But here’s the thing: Conservatives know how to oppose Clinton, who will come into office the most damaged and unpopular president in American history, having fulfilled her mandate to not be Trump on Day One.

But it’s already very clear they do not know how to oppose Trump. His hostile takeover of the Republican party demonstrates that. So do the otherworldly descriptions of Trump that his more intellectual supporters conjure from thin air. If he becomes president, the Republican party will no longer be even notionally conservative. America can survive four years of Hillary Clinton, though those four years will be bad. Very bad. But America cannot survive if both parties reject the principles of limited government and constitutionalism, which would be the result of a “successful” Trump presidency or even most scenarios in which he’s a failed president. The demise won’t be instantaneous, but gradual, as a new bipartisan consensus forms between a right-wing statist party and a left-wing statist party. The body-snatched Republicans will become ever more serviceable dummies for the master of rectal ventriloquism. Principled conservatives won’t vanish — though some trolls keep telling me we’ll all be hung, gassed, or killed by the coming mobs. Rather, we will become increasingly irrelevant, cast into the same peanut gallery as our libertarian cousins.

But, we will be able to say, “I told you so.” Which, in my selfish moments, is a great temptation.

As long as today seems a little, low-energy, somebody wanna give the full story about CNN and Scott Adams? Apparently they committed some kind of liebel but you think that wouldn't trigger the guy by itself.

Trump burns hot and explodes
Hillary has no drivers

>hacked comments

>she wants them to be unrealistic and motivated for vote for her, thats all.

New Chinese Zodiac is needed

2016 was the year of the bantz, possibly year of the Frog.

I will be on Brit Hume’s On the Record tonight.

The new GLoP is out. It’s my most sophomoric contribution to that normally dignified colloquium to date.

DVR reminder: I will be on TCM on October 5.

Canine Update: Alas, I was travelling for most of the last two weeks so I don’t have much to report. The Dingo is Dingoey. The Spaniel is Spanielly. And while they’re getting along fine these days, the aftershocks of Pippa’s unprecedented decision to fight back against Zoe are still being felt. Zoe still growls to protect her bones and bullysticks but she does so with a glint of appreciation in her eye that any attacks may invite a vicious reprisal. Just another great example of Peace through Strength.

>linking to The Daily boy this isn't funny Show

I read it, it helped me with my deals. That's what got me into Trump in the first place. I support him in part because of the basic wisdoms of his book. The man is almost a philosopher, an intellectual, and opposite of the picture the media paints of him. I work in the entertainment business and it's constant deal making so the art of the deal was a good read in that sense.

Trump made the following states battleground states in September:

> Minnesota
> Maine
> Colorado
> Michigan
> New Hampshire
> Wisconsin

That is according to state polls, you can check the sources for that at [1]

Are you trying to say that it was a good month for Hillary?

Also, are you trying to say the election polls are not showing a statistic tie now?

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_race_changes.html

>linking to the daily shoah with no explanation thinking people are going to click it

And this is the reason I support Trump.
He will remove your status quo

It's cute you think this will actually affect anything

Not as hard as you guys are trying to bury it.

Is it true that Trump is bringing in Farrage?

I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY HANDS ON THAT PICTURE OF THOMAS THE TRAIN WITH THE TRUMP'S FACE

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE?

>I highly hope president Trump continues to post on twitter after being elected.

Its cuter that you're here trying to convince us otherwise

yes

Neat

>enter trumpgen thread
>there is always that portugal flag damage controlling

THE SAME MAP PUTS GEORGIA AS A BATTLEGROUND STATE

Trump is chump

Don't. The last thing we need is accusations of electoral fraud on Trump's side.

You can do better than that and

1) volunteer to Trump's campaign
2) give lifts to potential Trump's voters on election day
3) cover shifts so your coworkers can also vote for Trump
4) watch the polls to prevent fraud by Hillary's side

That's a much better way to contribute, that assuming you are genuine instead of someone planting a post so it can show up at some MSM newspaper tomorrow

Thank you for your feedback.

That hacker Cred Forums is at it again!

>Also, are you trying to say the election polls are not showing a statistic tie now?

>feels > reals :^)

I hope that the basement dweller comment will hurt Hillary. How can she say so much stupid stuff?

It's a boxing match now, guess who Hillarys' coach is?

Y-y-you can h-hear the desperation i-in their statement

And in one single 90 minute debate, Hillary DESTROYED an entire month of Trumps work and now he's LOSING FLORIDA and he's lost his chances in both Colorado AND Nevada HAHAHAHA holy fuck you Blumpftards are so desperate, get ready to lose

Dont underestimate the globalist war machine, friend-o

Realistically, what are Trump's chances of winning?

Oh shit did anyone notice Trump used a /cfg/ meme today on skypebook?

> "basement dwellers (...) baristas that think they are part of a political revolution"

> wants young people to be idealistic and set big goals

I don't think Sanders people will swallow that.

UPDATES : CLINTON STILL BOUGH AND OWNED

He actually thinks Trump has a chance to win any of those states

Fraud is so wide spread down here that it hardly matters plus there literally paying niggers and homeless to go vote so long as they vote dem.

I guess this is a bigger fuck up then I thought on her part? I thought that no one would really care and that. Are bernouts actually mad? All i saw on #BasementDwellers was trump supporters spreading the word and maybe 1 or 2 libs getting mad

>the original

omg saved

holy fuck guys donald trump invited me personally to the next debate

>Steve, thank you for your valued input on the Debate Prep Survey. Mr. Trump
>emailed me earlier and asked that I extend you an invitation for a chance to attend
>the next debate and see your input put to action.
>
>Contribute $3 or more right now to be automatically entered to win for you and a
>guest.
>
>Hope to see you in St. Louis.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brad Parscale
>Digital Director
>DJT for President
>
>
>ENTER NOW
>
>
>
>-- -- -- -- -- Forwarded message -- -- -- -- --
>From: Donald J. Trump
>Subject: Special invite to the next Debate
>To: Brad Parscale
>
>
>Brad, I saw that Steve gave me their opinion on the Debate Prep Survey. Please
>send them an invite to the next debate so they can watch me take on Crooked Hillary
>in person.
>
>DJT

I expected an argument at least but i'm not seeing one

At last, Grand Wizard KKK Pepe has been added to my collection.

Who are Fieldwood Energy?
They will come to my city

Nigel responded to this saying he's in the United kingdom

Just saw #BasementDwellers is trending on Twitter. Sometimes I enjoy Twitter.

0.03$ have been deposited to your bank account. Thank you for correcting the record

literal whitecuck states

>That CNN made pepe
Nice

>They’re children of the Great Recession, and they are living in their parents’ basement. They feel that they got their education, and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envision for themselves, and they don’t see much of a future…that is a mindset that is really affecting their politics. So if you’re feeling that you are consigned to being a barista or some other job that doesn’t pay a lot and doesn’t have much of a ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing.

Funny how Trump cucks complain about "muh MSM" twisting words

Out of the basement and into the basket. Declaring war on a cartoon frog was a pretty bad fuck up on her part too. Anyone under 40 will understand how out of touch she is with the real world after that.

Learn what a statistical tie is you fucking illiterate nigger.

GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

American Kosher-Conservatism is obese, degenerate trash and a global laughingstock so Trump is wise to avoid them and their morally bankrupt brand. Healthcare is not liberal or conservative either as both rightists and leftists worldwide support it like they do other public utilities, it's only neoliberals (yes, liberals) and ancaps who want to privatize police, fire/rescue, healthcare, roads etc. There's a reason rightists dislike Republicans.

Planned Parenthood keeps the black birth rate abnormally low especially poor blacks so it's nice that kosher cuckservatives never make any leeway against it

No apology, I love it.

Oh come on, nothing about them being cucked or skewed? No excuses this time?

>There is no longer a Bernie presence on Reddit. CTR shut them down at the end of the DNC, and they let it happen because they are cucks.

It's kind of funny and sad at how incompotent and spineless a lot of leftist millenials are. Their movement was literally hand-waved away like a fucking dust bunny.

>.png

Nice try, FBI.

Its the year of the fire monkey. All is working in proper order

>worked out a plan for debt free college
>just said that debt free college won't happen and it's naive to believe that

wat

Am I missing something here? She just wants to drop the cost for families that make under 125K a year or something like that.

ONCE TRUMP SEES WHO THE NEXT DEBATE MODERATOR IS HE IS GOING TO BE FURIOUS!

Elain Quijano

investmentwatchblog.com/once-trump-sees-who-the-next-debate-moderator-is-he-is-going-to-be-furious/

Is it real life?
twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/728788010569895938

you're talking about the ultimate cucks here friend

Kek, nice buzzword.

>children of the great recession, who live in their parent's basement

It caught fire on Twitter:

>twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers

>6 months ago

>Trump
>Thomas the Train

youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0

He really is one of us.

I wish I wasn't a cuck who gets BTFO.

Polls are irrelevant to the issue at hand, which is whether or not Hillary calling bernouts #BasementDwellers will have an effect.

>May 2016

Why do CTR shills bother coming here just to shit up a thread about a candidate they hate? Do you people really have literally nothing better to do with your time?

Kinda sad, isn't it

But overall he wants smaller government. I can't see how they fail to see that.

Actually it was made by the ADL and supplied to CNN is what I heard. Lets give the proper credit

Trump said he would open up new battlegrounds.
Trump is always right.

flawless

You didn't see the post made on here, word for word, the same post Trump posted scant minutes later on Reddit on the day of the debate?

Yes, I'm sure it will have a great effect on all of those outraged already voting for Trump

When will Trump disavow his clown support?

.png

FUCK OFF UN

One can't say for sure either way, but its interesting that you are here fervently trying to convince that it won't.

Why do bernouts care about honduras

Don't be mad at them. It's not their fault that Obama spent 10 trillion dollars on an economic recovery that only created low paying jobs. Now people like CTR shills have to work two and three part time jobs to make ends meet.

this?

it seems like i have others in my big beautiful folder

Even the most stupid of people don't see the political spectrum like that anymore. You're assuming too much thinking Planet Parenthood will even be a thing. The Republican Party needed a reformer, if it wasn't for Trump there would be no Republican Party, factions of dissent can always arise to reclaim the party's true conservative roots or whatever, but first you gotta win.

this?

>tfw luring kids into the forest to redpill them on the jews

this is a clinton website intended to pair up 3rd party supporters in swing states who dislike trump with hillary supporters in solid blue states. the idea is that by getting the pair to swap their votes, hillary will do better in solid blue states while the 3rd party candidate still gets votes. obviously, it works on an honor system makeminecount.org/
1. register as a jill stein supporter in a swing state
2. get paired with a hillary supporter in a solid blue state
3. vote trump
the hillary supporter in the solid blue state votes for a 3rd party candidate instead of hillary, while your swing state vote is still for trump

>twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/728788010569895938

Get this tweet everywhere

Since CTR is obviously here, I have a question:

What's the buzz in the office about the $850K "blackmail" David Brock paid to his former gay lover, to keep him from ratting out Brock to the IRS and donors?

There must at least be rumors.

The post on reddit was first by about 15 minutes

sounded like a hispanic angry at actual happenings in his shitty country

>gender-less bathrooms

He's just sick in the head, don't worry about yourself, he needs to find some help. Hopefully in a straitjacket, within a padded room

why is no one talking about Trump's Cuba crime?

If Trump so smart why he pay no taxes? I clean and I pay taxes

I'm surprised Trump hasn't hit her on it.

>military stages a coup
>US is legally required to stop giving aid
>Clinton declares it wasn't a military coup so they can continue giving them aid
>now she claims she never supported the coup and never said it was a coup

It's from months ago you dip

>THE SAME MAP PUTS GEORGIA AS A BATTLEGROUND STATE

That's true, although it changed to Toss up in may and polls there are giving Trump the lead in increasingly margins lately.

Are we agreeing here on my conclusion then? That September was a marvellous month for Trump and a horrible month for Hillary? It seems so.

I don't follow you. I posted a similar chart here (>91091807) showing that, at least for the polls considered by RCP, Trump is trailing for less than the margin of error, making it an statistic tie.

Are you saying it is not a statistic tie now?

Also, notice that even on that PPP (D) poll Trump is doing better than in the previous poll by the same pollster (pic related), the same being true on 6 of the current 11 polls considered by RCP 4way average

Here is what she said verbatim, as you yourself posted:

> So if you’re feeling that you are consigned to being a barista or some other job that doesn’t pay a lot and doesn’t have much of a ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing.

How are you interpreting that as something other than the following statement?

> they are living in basements and baristas but think they can be part of a political revolution

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/30/hannity-trumps-kelly-cable-ratings/

>many of her viewers likely just waiting for Hannity

>CTR
They have been noticeably absent today. These threads have slowed down without all the extra shitposting

kek, /r/politics is a magical place.

Also play a fun game: everytime you see some long ass comment click that username and see how much % of his posts ONLY on /r/politics

Spoiler: it's 100%, CTR isn't a meme

>Crime

Give me a good case for why it would. All I can see is fake outrage, with all of the top tweets being from Trump supporters.

>Cuba

Because it was debunked already. Story didn't even last through the day it was published:

>In the late 1990’s, the Bill Clinton Administration was licensing and encouraging U.S. companies to take scouting trips to Cuba, with the hope they would return and lobby Congress to ease the sanctions that he codified into law in 1996

> washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/cuba/stories/econ072899.htm

>Trump's Hotel & Casino company hired a consulting firm, Seven Arrows Investment and Development Corporation ("Seven Arrows"), to do a scouting trip to Cuba in 1998

>In order to legally do this, Seven Arrows would need an OFAC license

They didn’t have one. That’s the only real issue here. Everything they did, even going to Cuba, was legal with said OFAC license.

That’s the violation. Trying to tie it back to Trump personally would require proof he was aware that the 3rd party consulting firm, 7 Arrows, didn’t have the necessary license before the fact.

Good summary:

>capitolhillcubans.com/2016/09/newsweeks-trump-cuba-story-needs.html

It’s virtually certain that contract between Trump Hotels and Casinos and 7 Arrows had standard boilerplate requiring 7 Arrows to obtain all necessary licenses to do they work they contracted for.

how is it not a crime?

Because it was embarrassing exposed as bullshit within hours of publication.

There's a good chance Eichenwald will sudoku on the 9th.

I heard they were firing shills at CTR.

Probably because it's another literal non-issue that can be solved in a sentence.

what?

It's hilarious how that story is already dead in the water. Maybe next time they'll finally stump him.

I agree with gender neutral bathrooms..

Don't forget there was an environmental activist who publicly berated Hillary for what she did to the country, and then was assassinated shortly afterward.

King Nigger and Romney were in a statistical tie also, but King always had the lead by 1 or 2 percent

Not sure, is it another non-issue no one besides Cred Forums care about?

Funny and sad. I only hope they have sense enough to realize Trump is the anti-establishment candidate. A lot of them seem to be going for the "HILLARY IS THE LEFTIEST OF ALL LEFTIST" meme.

/k/ wasn't fucking around when they were worried about clown attacks

>CTR isn't a meme

No kidding. How many minimum wage shills do you think 6 million dollars a month buys?

Anyone interested in seeing the results of the amateur poll I did today?

I'm not making a definitive claim either way, you are. Burden of proof is on you to prove your claim, and we both know that's impossible.

I'm sure they are fine with it, democraps love corruption.

What's the deal with the .PNG thing exactly?

(((Eichenwald))) must be so pissed that instead of talking about his ebin journalism piece, they've moved on to him pouring champagne on a limo that one time.

>I agree with gender neutral bathrooms..

I believe Trump's opinion on that is irrelevant on how he will steer legislation on that.

He is a 100% states right person and even if he personally has no problem with gender neutral he would never force North Carolina to repeal a democratically passed law that only affect their own state to enforce that.

Would this election have been a slam dunk for GOP if Cruz won?

$850K in "blackmail" money is serious business though.

I remember that now. She was one of the popular people in the whole country, so everyone thought she was off limits. When they killed her they silenced alot of people.

It's up to you to see it in a condescending manner

What is the sample size? Random or self selected? What is the range of representation (national, state, forum lurkers)?

youtube.com/watch?v=QGvShZbInkc

Nah he would have been annihilated by the media months ago.

Great fucking joke, slam dunk, seriously, I forgot to laugh.

Top Kek - Kennedy lauging his way to hell.

WHEN WILL THERE BE A NEW CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP?

What's funnier is (((Eichenwald))) was so proud of that story. He thought he found a stump card, and it didn't last a day.

How?

/k/ fucked anally the dead bodies aftewards

I don't know man, sounds like something no one cares about like Trump and Cuba.

I've been following the campaign almost daily and I did not see it, thoug, i'm surprised.

You didn't answer my question.

Is my interpretation correct?

Did she say that Bernie supporters were living in their parents basements and working as baristas and yet thought they could be part of a political revolution?

About 150 people. Random Americans and internet users. Gender unknown but most likely 70% men. Nationwide (not state).

>Biden

>makes a punching Pepe to look cool and hip

How pathetic. It's a symbol of hate, approved by the ADL, remember?

And this reasoning is why Gary Johnson needs to jump off a cliff.

>still watching and supporting that garbage

What do you think Trump did when he got that in the mail?

>capitolhillcubans
>debunked

Because Trump and Rubio said so

What's wrong with them? Who gives a shit who's in the bathroom with you?

Framed it. He loves his autistic supporters.

He doesn't have the experience in dealing with the media machine that Trump does. He's been dealing with them since the 90s and has manipulated them several times in this election.

Cruz would have crumbled under the all out onslaught Trump is currently under from the MSM.

Why does she lie so much?

Well, it is not representative due to the small sample size and the fact that the sample is self selected but fire away.

Some details on the methodology would be good too like the verbiage of the question and potential bias on the media (CTR forums, r/the_donald, etc for instance)

made me think a bit

i run a successful music blog and make 7 figures. the art of deal is incredibly powerful due to its simplicity. when you read it, it doesnt come off as much. only when you experience life and go through the complexities that you realize how brilliant trump really is. i respect the hell out of him.

I bet if you ask a bunch of normies who our vice president is many would have no clue. might even think it's hilldawg

Eichenwald, go to bed. I wish I could see how fast that smug look on your face was wiped off when your "This Will End Trump" story flopped (again).

>I don't know man

Kinda like the shady money business:

>thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Brock allegedly moves the money around between different groups, and that Bonner Group is the pivot point.

And they ding the donor money 12.5% every trip through.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibcffYFEIJM

GOAT

Isn't that vote fraud?

Wow that pic spins my neurons

Rare False Flag Pepe

Fantano?

HOLY SHIT GUYS DID YOU HEAR

TRUMP EXPOSING BILL CLINTON GOT A BLOWJOB IN 1996

HILLARY ETERNALLY BTFO HOW CAN SHE EVER RECOVER!!!!!!!

>he's LOSING FLORIDA

if you spent more time learning and less listening, you would see that poll was majorly black and majorly female and didn't represent the actual stats of Floridian voters

Ethically it's a grey area, but legally I doubt there is an issue. Complaining about it won't work, the best thing to do is to game their system like that user suggests.

Allot of that is being "spent" on groups that will help fraud votes.
in the gulfcoast area during the obama shit they had people going around offering to pay blacks homeless/junkies some money so they could go vote and they just played it off as a black support thing.

from what i know there gonna do the same for clinton but with a message about women and bullshit just so they have a exterior outside of "giving money to poor people to vote"

Will Bernie Sanders Retract His Support Of Hillary Clinton After This Leaked Audio?

Leaked Audio, Hillary Refers to Bernie Supporters as "Living In their Parents' Basements"

youtube.com/watch?v=nz5QlnPuyNM

No but it will affect her soft support. Just another thing for people to forget to vote on november.

So we've moved on from "basement dwellers" to people who live in their parent's basement?
>but
>yet
Kind of seems like you're injecting a little bias into her words here.

The story is dead and buried user, give it up. The news today was literally talking about Trump pouring campaign in a movie, that's how relevant this Cuba jazz is already. I'm a bit miffed I actually spent time arguing with shills about it in these threads yesterday, what a waste of time.

>Holy Moly now does Trump RP

no he won't. He got his small house next to a lake for 600k bucks. That's all he wanted.

as someone fairly technologically illiterate, i would also like to know.

Does opening it make your computer traceable or something? Or does it just prove it was made by someone outside of Cred Forums?

No one cares.

>Bill only had sex with a 19yo intern

He's been accused of rape or serial assault by 19 women. Hillary has waged a public smear campaign against every one of them.

What are you trying to convince me of here? That it isn't a non-issue only Cred Forums cares about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing#Legality

(((JP Morgan Bank))) Administrator And Her Sister Added To The Growing List Of Dead Bankers By Unnatural Causes

politicalvelcraft.org/2016/09/30/found-dead-jp-morgan-bank-administrator-and-her-sister-added-to-the-growing-list-of-dead-bankers-by-unnatural-causes/

Uhh actually thats more an economic problem- special facilities are expensive and the trans community is less than 1% of the population. I do agree they tend to be cleaner though (the bathrooms, trans ppl smell funny to be tbqhfam)

Even artists don't like her.

>NO REFUNDS

OH FUCK LADS LOOK AT THIS FROM THE TRUMP VIDYA

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I will include the full quote so one and all can see context. She is empathizing not degrading. Also actions are louder then words. By action I mean her policy that is the most progressive college affordability movement that a presidential campaign has ever seen. "Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement," she said. "They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future."
Clinton added: "If you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing."
"I think we all should be really understanding of that," Clinton said.

>another im so smart in youtube videos i should be president video

Rally attendance has something to do with Trump supporters pretending to be offended?

WATCH THIS!! Nigel Farage getting blasted by the media. They claim he’s racist for being staunch on ILLEGAL immigration, and standing up to the media. SOUND FAMILIAR!?

investmentwatchblog.com/watch-this-nigel-farage-getting-blasted-by-the-media-they-claim-hes-racist-for-being-staunch-on-illegal-immigration-and-standing-up-to-the-media-sound-familiar/

Okay, here we go:

>Media: Neutral (Omegle)
>Question: "Trump or Hillary and why?"
>Sample size 150
>Methodology: Internet chat room with 2 random people

Results:
>Trump: 30%
>Hillary: 20%
>Neither/Other: 50%

>He's been accused of rape or serial assault by 19 women.

You are delusional if you think these women, or at least some of them, didn't actually want to bang Clinton. If there is no violent assault it's not rape, just dumb sluts butthurt the president used them as the fuck toys they are

You were saying something about unproven rape charges?

Now what BIATCH

>What are you trying to convince me of here?

Nothing. It's your soul.

>Theologians call Globalism Anti-Christ, Demonic
>Hillary is a Globalist, funded by Globalists

>>christianpost.com/news/globalism-antichrist-demonic-theologians-wallace-henley-fay-voshell-jim-garlow-jeremy-rabkin-170131/

The company that owns the bathroom, maybe? Every bathroom in America is not US government property. Fucking statists.

I don't know what they're referring to specifically, but it's a joke, .png is just a common image file type.

stop shilling your website

How deep does meme magic go?

"basement dwellers" was the hashtag (and the interpretation of the people targeted by the comment)

Is my interpretation correct?

Did she say that Bernie supporters were living in their parents basements and working as baristas and yet thought they could be part of a political revolution?

Did she or did she not? Answer the question if you are allowed. I'm starting to think you are not allowed to answer direct questions.

OH SHIT

>CTR back to trying to shill a ludicrous claim that Trump raped some pre-teen girl and no one until right this moment decided to say "hey wait a minute this isn't right
They really got nothing else?

I'm not gonna lie, I like cheeky Hillary. She set such a simple little trap for him and not only did he spring it gloriously, he's actively making it worse for himself. I doubt she expected it to work out this well. What's intersting is how little she actually goes on the offensive, she just subverts his attacks or redirects them back at him with a smile. If she can keep this up, I have a good feeling she'll win back some of those millennials she lost.

Oh man, you guys crack me up. DEUS VULT, right?

>100% pure distilled desperation

GOOD AFTERNOON, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A COMFY SATURDAY, FROM THIS MINNESOTANON!!

>The Cunt: 'Bernie's supporters are millennial loser dipshits living in their parents' basement'
>The Don apparently had a cameo in a porn video in 2000

WELL, HOW MUCH MORE CAN YOUR ELECTION YEAR GET FUCKED UP, SENPAIS?!?

WHO'S READY FOR A FUCKING *TRUMP RALLY* IN PENNSYLVANIA IN JUST UNDER THREE BONGS?!? THE RALLY IN MICHIGAN LAST NIGHT WAS PROBABLY IN THE TOP THREE THUS FAR AS HIGH-ENERGY TRUMP RALLIES GO...CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT'S IN STORE LATER

MAGA!!!!!!

@91127883
Thanks for corrupting the record. $0.90 USD in untraceable Clinton bonds has been distributed to your account.

Nearly Nine in 10 Trump Supporters Believe (((US Media))) Skews Facts - Poll

sputniknews.com/us/20161001/1045893087/trump-supporters-media.html

Did you praise kek today?

If not your soul is going to hell.you picked the wrong god.

holy shit the dignity part was so god

I don't remember Donald Trump publicly calling this girl a liar and ruining her reputation.

I was disappointed by that. I was really hoping Trump starred in a porno.

>He's been accused of rape or serial assault by 19 women. Hillary has waged a public smear campaign against every one of them.
What the heel is 'serial assault' and how is that real if the women Bill Clinton was involved with consented to sex with him.

Heck even Monica Lewinski manouvered to get appointed to the white house to get close to him. How the fuck is she a victim. What a load of bollocks.

Let me help you out newfriend

Haha the madman disengages the entire UK from the EU without complaint but as soon as he consults with Trump he's racist. This is what we are fighting against

this is unreal

Jesus, 75 people declined to respond? Tough crowd there.

Also, these numbers are too neat and exact to be believable. 45 Trump, 30 Hillary, 75 neither / other , all multiples of 5, not believable.

Okay so you think all 19 are lying then? Hillary herself said we should believe all rape victims. How is this any different from the Bill Cosby situation? At first no one believed it because he was so beloved, but by the time the 6th or 7th victim came out, it was too much.

For the thousandth time it's not my website.

This is the last time I respond to this complaint.

Jesus Christ. If he doesn't win the next debate, he's probably fucked.

I'm still wondering if the Trump Campaign decided to introduce Pence to Cred Forums.

Can you imagine the shock when he sees pics of him with karen shopped in?

>an anonymous lawsuit with no evidence filed a month before an election is credible

Be honest, have you had your testosterone levels checked?

>rape victims are just dumb sluts

WEW. WOMEN'S RIGHTS, amirite

Can you answer my question? Why do you keep adding "yet" to it? Did she say that Bernie supporters were living in their parents basements and working as baristas and they could be part of a political revolution?

>win millennials by calling them basement dwellers
wew

Tbh you're the new one.

Soon no one will remember anything about him. After he loses there will be a 6-12 month interest period while he goes on TV and says crazy old grandpa shit. Then he'll fade into obscurity for a few years until we hear he's sick (look at this fat fuck) and he'll die and his obituary will recall him as "failed presidential candidate Donald Trump."

Enjoy.

@91128114
>being this new to not know
Just hired today?

>you are not allowed to answer direct questions.

They're largely restricted to copypasta. Part of why they're so bad at it.

DELETE THIS

PRAISEEEEEEEEE

>Okay so you think all 19 are lying then?
no, they had sex with bill, this is true. But they weren't forced, they weren't beaten to a pulp and choked while he raped their semi-concious bodies

Juanita Broaddrick.

um? how did you get that reaction from the tweet? all this shit is making clinton look worse because it just makes it more obvious when she pulls some strings.

WHERE IS THE NEW STYX VIDEO???

Protip: remembr to use >> or no one will know who you are trying to talk to!

(god I love it when you guys get this frustrated please keep it up and shit up the whole thread)

>The teacher told Pepito (Little Pepe) to use this word in a sentence.
>Wheelchair

>We only have one enchilada left, but don't worry wheelchair

Just connect the dots, user.

Most people just said "Neither" or said "both are bad". But a few were fervant Trump supporters while some people said "Hillary but i don't like either".

my hunch was that Trump was generally more popular and no one really likes hillary, they just prefer her.

I swear I remember a news article or something saying the lawyer who brought the rape charges on Trump was being threatened with losing his lawyer's license, disbarment or whatever you call that. It was that much of a nothing case.

NEW THREAD

MIGRATE LEGALLY

>it's only rape if she's unconscious

Never change Romania.

I'll bite: who is Hillary's debate coach?
(with sauce)

>gets bumped to his post RNC levels
>he's probably fucked

ok

Post to r/political revolution
That'll get em riled up.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJi-fA6ONio

how did he raped them without using violence you literal nigger?

Trump doesn't use email.

that was on that sub

already seen that one

It's making him look like a conspiratard and sore loser.
>le mic caused the sniffles! :'(

>the only way to coerce someone into sex is through violence

OK, I didn't notice there was a question in there. I'll rephrase.

First question: did she characterised typical Bernie supporters as living in their parents basements and working as baristas?

Second question: did she mention that they were enticed by the idea of participating in a political revolution?

Third question: was the remark above made in a dismissive way?

We can hear the audio together if you want.

I'll repost this question next thread

what's would be the other ways?

>Rather, we will become increasingly irrelevant, cast into the same peanut gallery as our libertarian cousins.

you were the ones that cast them aside you fucking kike, jesus christ. Who wrote this bull?

No fucking way.

>"Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”

>was the remark above made in a dismissive way?
I literally already said it's up to you to interpret it that way. Are you offended over barista or something? What other common, low-paying entry level job should she have used?

To make problems, obviously. They know they won't convince us to vote for Hillary, that's not what they are here to do.
>discourage
>distract
>demoralize
>demonize
>deny any problems with her campaign
>deny impact of her scandals & wrongdoing

They want to keep us from making and spreading dank memes that make their candidate even less appealing than she is with (((media's))) help. Our memes are channeling the narrative and are having a real negative impact for her (outside of media's control) and a positive impact for Trump.

yeah, not seeing any rape there, she let herself slowly get overpowered, notice how she didn't actually get enraged when he tried to kiss her, just went "uhm ms president not now please :3"
>It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.
Oh man she really did put a lot of fight there, poor soul :((

>the victim is to blame for the Rape because she didn't vainly attempt to overpower a man twice her size with enough enthusiasm

Please stay in Romania. Serious question, why do your women age so poorly? I see alot of good looking 20yo Romanian women, but right around 30 they fall apart.

>Romania
I thought it was the Moldavan town rapist for a moment with the way you dismiss these things. Instead you're a gypsy, which is worse in my experience.

A conspiritard when the debate commission confirmed it?