Let's see if you racists are truly nationalists

Let's see if you racists are truly nationalists.

Would you rather a black American die or a white European?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM
youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
youtube.com/watch?v=M8AeV8Jbx6M
youtube.com/watch?v=yxpXLTcQ6aE
express.co.uk/news/world/651569/Donald-Trump-Scottish-Mother-Scotland-Mary-MacLeod-Real-estate-developer-Isle-of-Lewis
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebild_Festival.
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1AX9eq3EQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European

White europeans are enablers. They need to die...first.

black american

t. Jamal.

Euros are niggers so what is the difference?

black American, they mostly aren't even nationalistic themselves.

black american

Europeans need to die. Mongol supremacy ftw. Finns can take over the European continent.

Loaded question
If it's an American nigger, then the American
But if it's just a black American, then the European.

WE

black american

A nation is blood. As a white American a white European is more my kin than a black American. So bye bye nigger.

Globalist cucks
You don't count

No, a nation is borders/language/culture

I would always let the American die, doesn't matter what race he is.
Except if the European is a Belgian. Belgians are literally the Jews of Europe.

The black. Ehat part of white nationalist don't you get?

Depends what kind of European. If he's nordic or east baltic I would want him to live, if he's anything else they can both die.

White Americans. They're responsible for creating the most degenerate country on Earth.

Finns are too autistic to leave their caves. I'm surprised my ancestors even made it across the ocean.

>not knowing what ethnonationalism is

>mountain jew calling the not-a-country jew a jew

Can I steal?

nation/race/language need to go back to being synonymous.

I know what it is but ignore it because it's an impossible dream in an already extremely diverse country like the US. I guess it's possible in a 100% mulatto country like Canada though.
Yes but credit CNN kek

I would let a nigger die, there's no point of saving nigger lives.

Black American. America is not a nation you fucking retards.

Now what if you're a white nationalist?
Who says its Americans who will be answering the question anyway

I'm a european, and I'd rather see TWO gypsies die than a white redneck, even quarter native.

Be black and run around burning shit down and raping women.

Both

well the black american dying will actually benefit the nation on average so yes i'd support that

So why are you speaking Spanish when you go to the South of the USA?

>black
>American

pick one

The black needs to go.

Im a white nationalist, so the Black american.

bingo

White European for sure. We need to pay reparations for all the wrong we did to poor African-Americans.

I'd rather a black American die then a white person from Europe, that's for sure.

How is this even a question?

THIS.

hi ctr

Can i pick someone specific

>ay yo niguh amerikkka was nevah great fuk amerikkka bix nood

thanks doc

I would rather a castizo mexican die than a black colombian

Both.

this

a white european
for all i care, europe can sink into the fucking earth
they dug their own grave

if i know their education level and occupation, i'll save the one whom i deem more valuable for the society
if they are identical, i'll save the one who is easier to save, to ensure i save at least one
if they are identical and are in identical situation, i'll save white person
is that racism?

you didnt tell us what you would do if they aren't identical and you don't know their education level and occupation, which was p much op's question.

fuck europe

>implying blacks are americans

>yuroslime
>""""white""""

both

Why choose?

Race traitors and blacks both hang on the day of the rope.

I'd rather have my own country improved by killing a black.

NO NAZI PEPES HERE AT ALL!!!!

>mfw my people aren't as brainwashed as yours, they would just kek.
WTF NAZI FROG?
Wut is a nazifrog?
>Mayor keks because it sounds extremely stupid in nork on top of it
man I've tried all day, no hope here

>It's not without a reason the danes call us "fjeldaber" mountain apes
>or Sven just gave up(as he always does) and said.... what is norway? what's reallt there? a bunch of mountains and stubborn ass norks!? Give it away we got other things to do than argue with those god damn flag waving nazi monkeys

HYLL SEIEREN

But what if the white bloke was a knob and kept giving your bird dem feelins?

And the black man was your brethren?

Stop posting racist pepes. Pepe is a meme of non discrimination.

white European

That would depend on the political ideology of each individual. I would rather a pro EU European die rather than a black trump supporter.

Black American.
I would rather the poison of my country be killed than the cuck of some other.

If two guys are dying on the battlefield, but you can only save one, save the guy with the bigger gun.

>Let's see if you racists are truly nationalists.
You don't know what a nation is do you? Retard

Europeans need to die. Moor supremacy ftw. Portuguese can take over the European continent.

I don't see race in this definition

>Would you rather a black American die or a white European?
I would personally ask to kill the black, and a commemorative picture of the event

Black American who works or Nigger tier?
Cause if Nigger, then that.
If not, the European.

>Common descent

Consider suicide. Sage this shit.

you goddam armicans pieces of shit have to die first, because all of yours are dump as fuck.

>black american

Is there any other sort of american ?

Both! #NoOneLives

> european colonialists would rather see a white european die than a nigger
no wonder your country is doomed

>what is race-mixing

based white european or cuck?

based black american or nig?

The US is not a nation, it's a multicultural, multiracial country
nation has a genetic meaning to it (nation comes from the latin word "nacio" (birth)
It's basically an extended family
Do you think that niggers are your extended family?

I was wondering about this Pepe when I saw it.

I don't recall this one ever being posted prior to the CNN thing

Most people here aren't too fond of the KKK and "neo-nazis".

Idk about you but i'm ethnic nationalist, it means that my people should be a majority in my country for perpetuity. Ethnicity have a certain behaviour and a certain culture aswell. This is also seen immediately when migrants come and want to behave like the way it is where they came from.

People who migrate should be compelled to embrace the national culture of the majority ethnicity or get out.

So no your premise is wrong. If it were if a black person died or a dane.. i would take a black person atleast in my country, sorry.

Africans are 1 billion or so and have an entire continent where they are majority black.. they also are ethnic nationalistic.. which i see nothing wrong with.. i don't hate blacks i just prefer they stay in their own nations. And embrace ethnic nationalism there which i would applaud.

Ethnic nationalism celebrates diversity most.. mass migration displaces ethnicities in their own nations, and thus actually reduces nationalism..

If one wants to be "enriched" by taking things from other cultures, they could go on vacation or study said cultures, there's no need to bring them directly into the nation.. It's nice to go on vacation but home is best.. When home starts to look like a tourist attraction/foreign country.. i have a problem with this..

If the scales were flipped and let's say.. there were hmm.. 60% of people in africa were black and 40% were asian, arabs, hispanics and so on.. Let's see how blacks would feel then.. They would be pissed off and wanting the foreigners out so that they weren't ethnically displaced in the future in their own nations.

Think about that muh niggah.

And when you think about that muh niggah, realize that this is what is about to happen in majority white nations including back in europe if this migration is not stopped..

There is every sound reason why white europeans in majority white nations should be offended and pissed off with the prospect of being ethnically displaced in their own countries simply because of retarded leftist forced immigration policies that the people do not want but the politicians simply implement anyway.

You don't have a foot to stand on if you try to claim this concern is not legitimate and warranted.

Can I pick and choose?

Black American, because, more often than not, they deteriorate the national fabric of America.

Also here are two videos that are crucial to watch.

It's not simply the ethnic displacement that is problem with mass migration, it is also the reducing in living standards. It is not simply how many you can fit geographically, it is far less than that if you want to actually provide for them aswell..

The main problem many empowerished nations have is they have way too many kids.. so their societies don't scale, very low living standards, not much to go around since there's too many people at the table compared to the output of those nations in food and other things.. africa has massive problem with that, and it doesn't help that family in for instance africa, that rely on UN food aid to survive.. has 8 kids. directly into poverty and starvation they go because they can't even grow their own food, cause they dindu..

same problem in india with 1.65 billion pajets and dalits.. same in china that is very luxurious in their big cities but have problems feeding half their population and so on..

Too many kids.. the western nations are better at equilibrium with their output so they have enough for themselves, which has the net benefit of being fewer but having much higher living standards..

If mass migration floods into that it will be turned into shithole aswell because logistically there's not enough for them.. it will overload those societies in all ways..

There can simply not be billions of people expecting not to provide for themselves in their own countries.. but expecting other countries to feed them. If they want overall higher standard of living they have to reduce their population over time with 1 child policy and these things, so that there is hope to scale the society in the future.

Here's another video. youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE That shows clearly why mass immigration increases global poverty rather than diminish it.

Black American of course

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues

You know white Americans are English Europeans right? You are EUROPEANS born in America and you are mostly ENGLISH. So fuck off.

black american.
>tfw this question is weird because I'm black

You're confusing civic nationalist cucks with ethnonationalists, faggot OP niggerlover.

You can take this stuff right to the bank.. so to speak.. This is the massive problems that is not talked about and people don't understand it generally.. One of the major problems of world poverty.. empoverished nations have too many kids.. When in actually they should precisely have much much less so that they have higher living standard and can begin process of gradually scaling their infrastructure towards accomodating more.. Instead the inverse has happened.. and it's a disaster that is looming.. because.. due to overfarming the agricultural lands of western countries need time off to heal because overfarming like overfishing you get fish shortage because they don't replenish fast enough, overfarming destroys the soil and it needs to heal before it can used again..

Can simply not continue overfarming to try to feed billion+ people.. They have to grow their own food where they are at and cultivate their own soil.. Again you cannot continue to expect that such a small portion of the world should simply feed billions of people.. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this causes stress on the soil and these things.

>nationalist
>black american dies, crime goes down
>white european dies, nothing but shitskins in euripe
Are you for real faggot?

Yeah and Asians are great drivers but bad at math.

>is black
>wants black american to die first
>uses Cred Forums
black user is redpilled, likely not a nigger

>this question is weird because i am black
Look it's not a question that should be answered anyways.. the op is just trying to create a premise where you choose to kill whites or blacks and setup a racist hateful sentiment that way..

The fact is white nationalists, like myself from a majority white nation (about 90%) don't hate blacks, we just prefer blacks embrace african nationalism (ethnic nationalism) in africa.

Those that are african that come here, should be few so they do not displace us.. and they should embrace our way of life..

And you are in the US, so you embrace the pan european americana way of life. So ofcourse if you do that you should not be killed..

It's nationalism first but ethnic nationalism with regards to the culture bearer ethnicity (the majority) remains intact.. so that this way of life doesn't get changed.. into something else.. in that particular nation..

Africans would not want a bunch of chinese outnumbering them and changing africa to an asian culture now would they? ofcourse not i wouldn't like that either.. So you see it's just same for us. Everyone no matter asian or african or arab or whatever, embrace ethnic nationalism in their nations with some minorities and THEY HAVE TO REMAIN MINORITIES AND NOT BECOME MAJORITY, or that way of life changes and is undermined..

Ethnic nationalism is actually the most fairest for all concerned and is ACTUALLY celebrating diversity across our diverse world.. But it works best with everyone having their own clay with people who behave and think and look like they do as a majority there.. Otherwise you get the ethnic tension.. which nobody really wants that can lead to some bad things.

But ingroup preference is a real thing, blacks have massive ingroup preference aswell, asians too, arabs too and so on, whites did too till 60's where they were starting to be told that they should not have ingroup preference.. Ethnic nationalists simply want ingroup preference back.

I would unironically prefer that nobody die. If I have to choose someone I'd need some actual circumstances.

White euro without question

Both can die elsewhere
Brazil First!

Ofcourse, that's the correct response, the whole premise of the OP is flawed. But he's basically trying to say that ethnic nationalists, in say majority white nations, want all non whites dead.. bullshit.. Actually if they would anything in that regard it would be deportation not death.. They don't hate them and want them dead they just want them back in their own countries since they are close to ethnically displacing the majority you see?

And there is nothing wrong with that concern or wanting quite a few of them back to their countries.. it's nice to take some in that are minorities but when minorities start to become majorities.. it becomes a problem for culture values and everything else.

The double standard that africans can have african nationalism in africa, but whites can't have ethnic nationalism in white nations is rubbish.. it's their nations let's not forget, same as african nations are the africans clay.. And nothing wrong with that.

>Let's see if you racists are truly nationalists.

We are not about civic nationalism.

Also in a sense, a significant part of the alt-right is actually trying to move past nationalism by thinking in terms of civilizations instead.

Hi CNN

Depends on the euro in question, Western yuropeeein nu-"male" or actual European man like Polish or something?

>Would you rather a gypsy Bulgarian die or a white American?

Jee, what a fucking hard question, you totally got me there pal. I should save the gypsy because that's totally what a Bulgarian nationalist will do, right?

Kill the Europeans, most black americans oppose immigrants from the middle east.

you chose islam and betrayed your own lands and heritage.

Let's look at the whole term "racist"

The whole notion of racism was first employed by communists aswell, and is deliberately vague and allows criminalization and character assasination for basically natural ingroup behaviour which then ofcourse if people accept it as of merit of which it has none, communists can use it to silence opposition towards their arguments by trying to label them as "racists".

People need to stop acting as if noticing racial differences is an abnormal thing, if you are forced to admit that it is bad you are capitulating your own ability to evaluate truths. Pic related. And this is the very point of Political Correctnes.. to get you to deny reality on a general basis and to suppress the truth, and then when you have done that you can be manipulated into holding anything as truth when you have gotten used to holding falsehoods that you know are untrue, as truth.

Not accepting the premise of the "term" racism as a bad thing, is wonderful for your mental health, you should try it. And is what makes boards like these so attractive because people can vent albeit satirically for the most part. Things they might not get away with saying in public, but that they know very well is true which is why it is so liberating to do.

They have also manufactured this idea that people who notice racial differences somehow hate all other races, not at all.. infact not all ethnic groups are bad whatsoever.. it just is a healthy understanding to avoid pitfals into trusting people who tend to be very criminal and these things on a general basis too easily, doesn't mean you can't ever trust them.

"racism" like "xenophobia" is a natural thing and is good defense mechanism.. you built something nice.. you know people who come from other places see it differently, so you are skeptical about letting them in if they don't want to do it your way in your nation.. Because if you don't then your nation will no longer be the same..

Lol depends which white European we are talking about

Any black American will do. Don't care if they're an entertainer or athlete.

All of the above was the correct answer! Congratulations, you know live in a better world!

>(You)
Grecefag thinks I am ctr for calling him a nig.

lolz

It's a hard question for Americans, because they aren't a race, never were and are basically 20% white by now if we count out Jews.

fuck Drumpf and kill all white people

lol

i know that your 60% talking, burger

The nigger.

Plus niggers aren't american.

Now if they want to play ball and behave and think and have same norms and values like you to adopt that, no big problem, ofcourse there shouldn't come too many, but some is fine.. as long as they play ball..

If they don't and start to create their own subculture that is against the majority culture, then you get balkanization.. and this is a massive problem.. people shouting at eachother, people voting against eachothers interests and all these things.. A house divided amongst itself can't stand is a proverb for a reason.. Ethnic nationalism works flawlessly and has worked flawlessly for millennia.. in the past we fight with eachother and built walls against invaders who would come in and change entire way of life.. But mass immigration is just as dangerous for this thing.. Which is precisely why immigration laws have been so strict in general... the US no exception.. they had european first migration and actually barred migration from a lot of nations.. till 1965.. and the US was also 80-90% european ethnicities throughout its entire existence.. Just so you understand that this melting pot meme made by leftists is simply untrue. The US is in all respects a pan european nation. That had migration of europeans to fill out its landmass and create its infrastructure.

We don't really have caves in Finland. This place is really flat. Highest point in Finland is no higher than a polar bear. Which is why Finns are very rarely attacked by polar bears.

Why can't we have both?

Everybody that moved to USA was an European traitor. Americans today probably in 80% have sex with other races and more than half of them are homosexual, no matter how hard they try to sell the bible.

always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

No, nation is ethnicity

>everybody that moved to the US was a european traitor
Well actually it was more the native very high birthrate of the european colonists that increased the US population.. Go see this video, it's a little known fact.. people assumed most of them were migrants, infact the US took very little migrants each year..

This might be a shocker to you if you didn't realize how few actually went to the US compared to what you think.. They didn't flood it from europe like you might think. And it was also very restrictive up till very recent times they were in quarantine at ellis island before emmitted into the US proper. Migration has always been very strict to the US, and there has been several instances of repatriation of people that came as guest workers too.

>this is too long..
I know but take your time with it i think it will be worth your while. I have a knack for analysis and have been studying these things for quite a while.

You should get out of your bank a little more. Of course I can't give you one good reason to visit Belgium nowadays...

Also when you watch this video you also realize that not only is the mass migration to the US that has been going on since 1965 MASSIVE compared to any other time historically in the US by many fold.. but it is also almost exclusively coming from areas of the world previously BANNED from migrating to the US.. And banned for reason of cultural impact and other such things.

neither, i'd rather fuck american AND european women you FUCKING FAG

This is the only correct answer fucking reeeeeetards

USA gets like 1 million legal and 1 million illegal Latinos each year + births. People had to come from somewhere, even in past.

Farming accessories and cum receptacles are not american.

Kys.

Ethnicity is a word that doesn't talks about race. So if you are an African and drink beer, eat sausage and are living in Germany and you move to USA, you are of German ethnicity. Just one of many ways capitalists try to cover up race statistics.

I'm just an elitist, the way of the world is natural and always as it should be

European, likely hood of a black american citizen being killed by another would eliminate the need for killing whoever it was in specific. 2 birds with one stone.

A white European, of course.

See, some of us aren't racist.

And also don't forget that it is in US law to deport entire groups of people if they are a threat to the US cultural/ethnic situation. The people in the past in the US were way way smarter about migration than they are given credit for.. Infact this was commonplace all over the world to be VERY strict with immigration, it is only especially since 1965 that the leftists convinced everybody to go pants on head because they took drugs and said "ah all people are same identical and one can easily act just the same as the other if we just move them to this place instead" our ancestors knew better. And we have all still time to learn..

I respect actually all ethnicities and want them to have their own clay and their own determination.. But this massive migration has to end.. It is getting too much like dalai lama also pointed out. It is threatening culture and identity of sovereign nations.. It's not about "racism" it's a legitimate concern and legitimate that something should be done about it.. minorities are fine, when they are on verge to become more majorities combined compared to majority ethnicity.. it becomes a major issue.

Fucking shitpost OP
Would you fuck a woman with a dick or a man with a pussy?
Same level fucking retard.

a white European.

A black American is still my countryman. a eurocuck is a eurocuck.

>USA gets like 1 million legal and 1 million illegal Latinos each year + births. People had to come from somewhere, even in past.

This is what people like you believe, or rather, this is what you have been told, but it was not the case.. Some of the actual numbers of historical migration is shown..

The 1 million a year is a massive number what.. something like 4 times the historical average.. and only has been increased to this since the 1965 and onward. And it has massive implications for the future of the living standards in the US. youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ I link the video again, this time don't ignore it but watch it and then come back and then respond.

>leftists
Drugs, prostitution, race mixing, circumcision was non-existent during Socialism.
The ones that are destroying this planet are capitalistic Americans, they are in war for 200 years and it was right-wing Christian Eisenhower who introduced racial mixing in American schools, which meant all the ex-slaves mixed with white people. It was Eisenhower who banned racial segregation. Nowadays they talk about ethnicity, which means avoiding using word race.

>A black American is still my countryman. a eurocuck is a eurocuck.
>americucks would rather let their european brothers die rather than useless,criminal,welfare eating,niggers
I guess american nationalists must be literal cuckolds

>60% white
keep talking shitskin

>leftists
>start immediately talking about socialims/communism
Those are bad you're not going to get me to say they are good, they are terrifically destructive.

You are right about the later republicans betraying americans by this but let me put it simpler to you.. It was a jew in 1965 who ammended migration "reform" to include hitherto banned nations (barred from migrating in general) that then started mass migration and upping the amount to 1 million a year.

Then these came in and hilariously ofcourse betray the republicans by voting democrats who they voted for to keep borders "open" and mass migration going.

Hey Michael love your show

Depends on if the nigger is a waste or not.
If he appears to be trash then I'll let him die for the good of the nation.

WTF is Cred Forums now?????

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Neither

Is this a Storefront entry level question?

Oh look an irrelevant former soviet republic

Trash comes in every color and race, taran.

>Euros and Americans fighting pointlessly ITT
>divide and conquer the OP

Who could be behind this post?

>newfags shitting up my board REEEE
calm down romania, it's just newfags because of all the media attention, we will sort them out with the lightsabre of them never leaving till they are getting redpilled.. youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM

>romania
My bad HAHA.. sorry about that waffle.

They're 72% white if you count Hispanics, which you do.

Your recycled videos and stats can't even redpill the huge dump I just left in the shitter.
I always see you popping up in these threads.

haha I wondered if it was a joke! I was going to call you sweden or something ;-)

Why not do this roll instead?

Democrats/republicans are all same capitalistic coin, they change places and pretend they are racists or socialists or whatever. At end in capitalism only money matters, not race, not consistency of religion, not future, only money. It was Texas, oh so proud cowboy Texas that started importing Mexicans for agriculture, of course illegals. Mexicans aren't moving to USA, they are getting imported or simply not stopped, same story in EU. Capitalists talk about privatizing everything, which basically means selling everything to highest bidder, which means Sheiks long ago bought New York ports and later came Jews. It was meant to be. You not going to sell a country in a decade, it's the past laws and mistakes that slowly catch up. They were white in past, they had a law for white people only, but that got outdated when they needed more workers, that's how capitalism works. Ain't nothing about preservation or culture. Capitalism can't work without constant supply of slaves, once they see they can maximize profit, they will abandon USA and hire 3rd worlders. You can do whatever you want, you can't stop greed unless you write laws to limit salaries.

>Americans are mostly civic nationalists
>civic
Its disgusting to be honest.

Culture comes from race and environment, blacks, asians, and whites will always have different cultures and should always have different nations because of this.

>you're not redpilling everyone with facts

The former, depending on politics involved.

The former makes America greater, the latter makes Europe worse.

>Recycled videos and stats
Really, immigration by numbers and gumballs and migration is factually incorrect.. oi vey the goyim know, shut it down..

Show me where i am incorrect, protip you can't the stats of 80-90% european ethnicity is US census history.. so you're out on the deep end on that one.. Just look up US demographic through the years.

Funny how when the very point where i mentioned 1965 where the US got jewed into mass migration from hitherto barred nations, in comes a "man on the street" to tell me i can't redpill anyone..

Also this is off the cuff stuff so i doubt you've seen this before.

Die leaf cucks!

pepes got his party hat

Both. Fuck the world and everything in it.

Swissbro plz

>capitalism and free market is bad, communism and socialism is great
what i'm more interested in is you responding to the video i linked you twice that debunks your mass migration in the past in the US, it was actually only 250.000 annually in us history not 1 million especially from barred countries to the US after 1965.

Contrary to what you have been told the US had an extremely high nativity birth rate up till very recently. Which was responsible for its increase in population.

They may as well HAVE separate nations, Black America and White America are very different. But yes, it should be on paper.

Its a shame you guys have so much money in the southern states desu, you could have given them 2 or 3 and just left them alone while using them as a barrier for Mexico.

>They may as well HAVE separate nations, Black America and White America are very different. But yes, it should be on paper.

Blacks already have seperate nations, it's called the entire continent of africa.. And in actuality those who don't want to play ball with americana values should be repatriated to some clay in africa instead of destroying their own societies because they're not getting their way.. Probably would be easy to fund aswell.

Inbred detected.

Mexicans are taking over in births in all states. Then Chinese will come. They complain now, but will do nothing about it. When it happens it will happen, USA is freedom, which means it's a market place, not an actual country. You go to USA to chase money, to do whatever you want once you are rich, to be above the law. Freedom is degeneracy, since if you allow everything you release human nature, which it is what it is, meaning it's shaped based on environment aka media. So who's controlling the environment and media? That's what Americans will become. Freedom and Americanism is nothing but current trend promoted by billionaires. USA has no culture minister, they don't need one, since freedom doesn't knows what culture is. Culture is a well defined set of rules, while freedom is not.

Just look at the process going on, blacks calling for segregation at campus and all this stuff.. so long in the US and they are still not happy about not being majority and having their own clay.. You can decieve yourself till the cows come home but ethnic nationalism works best for all parties. And sooner than later people start calling for their own clay when they become multitudenous enough.. This is why multiethnic even spread percentage societies is such a bad idea, you can only create balkanization and massive cultural differences and ghettos and people voting for their cultural lines.. You will end up having to cater to.. the arab vote, the "african" american (why don't they go to africa if they insist on being called african), hispanic population and so on.. It's a house divided against itself cannot stand on steroids.. god knows best, even the ancient israelites were only to be amongst themselves.. But with respect for all peoples.. God knows best and has nation duty and promotes ethnic nationalism.. and warns of iron mixing with clay becoming brittle.. they do not live well with eachother.. God knows best and man is in denial and attempts to unify on false pretenses but it's not unification it is chaos and division internally in nations to detriment of all concerned compared to if they had their own clay and respect eachothers clay.

We should gradually push, tease, coax, and radicalize this BLM nonsense to try to get them all on board with their own black country, and slowly work towards the idea of them punishing blacks who aren't on board with seceding, until eventually we can eject them.

See this.

Is this even a question? I don't understand.

Obviously the nigger. What ties do I have to a black American?

As if a guy from a country that's either 66 or 98 years old has any business to talk about what a "real" country is.

The nigger

t. Nigger

>White europeans are enablers

You do realize that all of the new wave feminism is coming out of the US right?

you do know that there is a different forms of nationalism? ethnic nationalism being one of them,.

Arent you a muslim? Why are you complaining?

Most white Americans are euromutts and have no solid roots in any one country.

He probably doesn't.. the sjw talking points being taught to young naive minds in the US finds themselves in the minds of feminists and sjw's in europe youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw Even into the heads of the dumbass politicians and europeans gets the blame for it it's hilarious.

What is mansplaining, nobody had ever heard of this nonsense in europe untill it came out of the communist professors in the US that peddled it to their students who passed this "trophy" along the interwebs to the rest of the world.

Americans in this thread:

Tyrone
Jamal
CTR shills
Leiberman Shultz 100% American
Juan
Jennifer from Human Resources at GoogleHQ
A Vice reporter

>:)

we honestly could and ti would be a good thing, you could also get rid of a lot of blacker hispanics that way.

>What is mansplaining, nobody had ever heard of this nonsense in europe untill it came out of the communist professors in the US that peddled it to their students who passed this "trophy" along the interwebs to the rest of the world.
Electing Trump isn't going to be enough - we need to have a bloody purge in our universities and media organizations. It's going to take decades of right wing death squads to un-fuck us.

For successful culture or multiple cultures you need fitting propaganda and/or law. What are they promoting if not racial mixing? That's not diversity, that's integration. One should not think about diversity, you should live your culture, other cultures should not be a burden in your living, else they collide and integrate into your culture, then you have no culture. Nationalism can't be freedom or free trade, since nationalizing aka nationalism means national production. Foreigners shouldn't be used in nationalism. Free trade doesn't benefits national people, it benefits internationalists and that creates globalism if every country is doing it, which leads to pollution of nature and races. Every pest we have here, which means 1 dangerous snail type for plants, beetles like colorado potato beetle and viruses, that's all came from USA, since they released it with airplanes to fuck our agriculture and force us to buy GMO and American pesticides. They even thrown foreign crab and fish species into our waters. That's the true nature of capitalism and free trade. Capitalism and internationalism is eventually end of universe.

We are both nationalists and racists. This is Cred Forums you mongoloid.

u guys cant even paint with fucking paint

Inshallah

Black american.

My heritage is European, so I'll stick with my own kind.

electing a retard is not going to change anything

When trump is talking about getting rid of common core and these things where the beaureaucracy decides what is taught, i hope he means also dealing with these very impending issues.

But yes i agree, there's a lot of work to be done to reform the US education system, you burgers spend so much money on education, and if the result is that some idiot sits and tells a male that he's mansplaining if he's destroying her argument, then obviously, this needs to be seriously addressed what is being peddled for truth in the classroom

With that in mind, exhibit a direct anti trump propaganda IN THE CLASSROOM.. see pic.. i have several of them, a burger user posted them the other day.

I'd kill every nigger here to save 1 white European. Hell, I'd kill all of them for free.

Let me just dump the rest of them sagewise, so you get the idea.. this was a PAID FOR COURSE..

On average, a black american is dumber, contributes less to society and is more violent. So it's an obvious choice.

If I was given a choice between two actual people - like Dr. Carson and Marina Kaljurand, the choice would be much simpler.

notice how quick they started to "educumucate" you burgers with that after hillary came out and called pepe and those who use it deplorable.

One more to go.

>Would you rather a black American die or a white European?
Considering the nature of the country you are posting from I don't see how your question has anything to do with nationalism.

You're a retard.

The nigger obviously

So when you say
>something needs to be done with regards to rooting out those assholes from our education system
You're more right than you even realize..

How is the sword going to help?

Black American. Blacks hate this country and stand against it's values and its culture.

They aren't true Americans in my eyes. I know illegals with more patriotism than your average black to be honest.

>red pilled euro or a cuck

If its a cuck euro gas it. Lots of them are cucks, almost every euro i've met irl has been a complete leftist loser.

If its a red pilled euro, I would say the black american UNLESS its a red pilled nigger. Then I would keep the based negro

I saw this guy has pretty rare pepe.

Most people here know the KKK barely exists and neo nazi's (american ones, european seem to be different than ours) dabble in shit like drugs and crime which makes it near impossible to side with them.

But seriously, the klan is like a boogie man at this point. My great uncle had the local Klan chapter come to his funeral and they were all just elderly guys. Some even had oxygen tanks with them. The Klan is more of a tool for democrats to scare niggers with than anything else.

>leafs or faggot euros

>white europeans are enablers
>t.60%

>Black American. Blacks hate this country and stand against it's values and its culture.

It's sad indeed, after such a long time, but they are longing for their own clay where they are majority and can decide.. is precisely why.. they should be repatriated and the blacks who want the americana way of life, should stay in the US.. This whole nonsense about segregation recently with blacks calling for it, i mean people in the know could see it coming it was just a matter of time, now they are multitudenous enough to have the audacity to call for it.. thus also undermining the whole civil rights movement of blacks in the US.. these people have hate for american way of life.. they really should go back to africa, and the blacks that love the american way of life should stay.. River flows where it wills it seeks its own direction.. they flow towards wanting to be africans in africa.. they should go embrace that.

Really if you think about it the whole notion of them wanting to be called african americans in the first place, shows how much they are disloyal to the US, wiping their ass in the american flag and flipping people off in pictures just adds to this.. Why should they stay, let the blacks that want americana way of life stay and the rest.. well.. youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>life in america would be so great, without niggers (not blacks but niggers) here to demonstrate, about this and that and this and getting things free, why don't you listen to me let's..

:D

In 1960, ratio of murders of black people was beneath the ratio of white people.

Then came the democrats.

>the level of sheer stupidity in this thread
You cant make bs like this up
lmao

none, violence is not the answer.

I would rather resettle all of you where you truly belong - to mid east and fucking keep you there.

Nice try you statist shill
Individualism>nationalism>white supremacy

What if the black American is sleepy ben?
And what if the white European is some coal burning swede?

Get fukt

always kill a traitor before an enemy, jimbo

>then came the democrats
As trump has said.. the democrats has run the inner cities into the fucking ground.. sometimes in some cases 100 years dominance by democrats..

I think i faintly remember a quote by a politician in the past something like "i'll make the niggers vote democrat for the next 100 years".. And trump is like wtf do they have to lose, trump is massively non racist, not what pol expected but he's a good unifier and precisely what america needs right now, and if the blacks have jobs they won't be out in the street wrecking shit. Then on the longterm you can see what you can do with those of them who just hate america and american way of life and all it represents. Divide the wheat from the tares.

>when the professor shows pics of wojack sanders

says the amerifat who is literally responsible for everything happening.

This man gets it.
Patriotic American regardless of race
_
_
White person regardless of nationality
_
Anyone else
_
_
_
_
_
Niggers

this is why america is such a cancer.

You can't make this shit up, we truly live in very weird times.. We're in for some chop, and it's going to get a bit rougher before it gets better but i really think it will get better, the left has overplayed their hand, they went all in with a very bad hand and just try to propagandize their way to victory, that dog don't hunt.. they're going down slowly but surely and return to americana values and healthy nationalism again and where america can be proud people again and be the leader of the free world again for the sake of europe aswell so that others might follow suit in similar policies.

Would you save muslim over a nigger?

Euro nigs be super triggered up in this bitch.

Here's what the democrats did to the blacks.. they regressed them back to niggertier.. look at the murderrates.. and see the staggering correlation.. They coerced the black communities to leave the pan european americana culture, and become african tier..

The murder rate is so ridiculously similar that you could almost time your watch with it, it's even scary that it's so much genetic without indoctrination into western values but just reminds people that they need to up the ante to bring them back into american values again.. in africa there's no rule of law.. so their murder rates are so similar..

all these memes come from america. "mansplaining", "white privilege", "rape culture", "white supremacy" "diversity is strength" etc. all of them.

the number one reason west europe is fucked is because of american cultural and political influence, we blame the jews, but it's america not israel that's responsible.

The American. Fat pieces of useless shit that they are.

And what's so sad about it is the pro americana blacks are called uncle tom and sellouts and race traitors all kinds of nasty shit for not wanting to go full on niggertier.. And then these same dumbasses that call decent black people these things, vote for the fucking democrats that did that to them..

>the number one reason west europe is fucked is because of american cultural and political influence, we blame the jews, but it's america not israel that's responsible.

Well US was leader of free world, but when the leader of the free world turns bad and you take the cue from them, shit happens.. It wasn't bad when good values where promoted but when not.. the shit hits the fan..

You're right about that.. And simultaneously we have forgotten to have ingroup preference, fucks sake man, we are the wellspring of them.. US is pan european culture.. we are them they are us. But they have gotten lost along the way, so it's time we step up and remind them of their values they left behind very recently so they can be the leader of the free world again and promote decent things. But we must stand on our own it's healthy.. we can't keep going this way. And you lads did so well with the brexit and keep up the momentum even if they try to sabotage it. Proud of you anglos you're alright but damnit.. bit far late in the game but not too far by any margin, but london.. something needs to be done about that shit and it's crazy sharia mayor..

was the same in the 70's, 80's and 90's too.

>it wasn't the jews
Go look up who spearheaded the 1965 immigration reform in the US to lift ban on migration from the nations where the mass migration is now coming from.. that is on the cusp of displacing european americans from majority over the next several decades if nothing is done. Don't you think pol hates to be right about this?

Okay so the idea of a white nationalism is you separate from the other race. They are not part of your nation. You would probably want to side with your people based on race and therefore you would want the black to die first.

Now, with vanilla nationalism (or civic nationalism or whatever) you would probably want the European to die first because you are bonded together based on geographic loyalty. In theory anyway. If the black person was a traitor to the nation's ideals, IE BLM or some shit, then that person would probably be wanted dead first.

So, that is a trick question, and you know it. The real answer is: It depends unless you really just hate Europeans or black people.

European, regardless of race

Someone needs to learn about Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism.

Assuming black Americans give a single shit about the nation whites built, and don't just see it as a provider of free Gibs.

Better a Yuropoor die than even a single American termite, better your countries fall into disarray than a single American scrap his knee. God bless this country

This.

Race>Family>Nation

The reason Europe is garbage right now is because you cuck faggots fought the germans

Family>Nation>Religion>Race

>they regressed them back to niggertier..
>some strong and malign force made them act like they always acted
Try Occam's razor, you cuckold

>In 1960, ratio of murders of black people was beneath the ratio of white people.
That's because crimes in black areas weren't documented, as it was just niggers nigging in a segregated world.

Nation = Race

they never promoted good things. america is a multiculti liberal experiment run amok. an experiment who's very existence serves as the basis for everything wrong with the modern west.

european is a race.

>Okay so the idea of a white nationalism is you separate from the other race. They are not part of your nation.

Wrong.. white nationalism is that we wish to remain a SIGNIFICANT MAJORITY FOR PERPETUITY IN OUR OWN NATIONS.. it doesn't mean no migrant whatsoever from other places can live there, but they must embrace our way of life and not the place where they came from.

It's so misunderstood and mischaracterized by the left, we just want the same as chinese have, same as africans have.. same as everybody else seems to have in larger degrees than us.. to be an unthreatened ethnic majority in our own nations.. with some minorities that live with us and embrace our way of life and our behaviour our norms our culture our traditions our sets of values our laws and rules and these things.

The left is on a smear campaign to have people believe that being an ethnic nationalist is hating everyone else.. i don't hate arabs either, i just want arabs to stay mostly in their nations and only be majority here, same with blacks same with asians same with hispanics and so on..

Let's not be children about this, they are massive majority in their own nations, it is ours that is under threat of ethnic displacement, so this is why we are getting aggravated about it and wanting to speak out about it and something done to correct it. I respect all nations and ethnicities.. they have their clay where they are majority and i would wish for them to also be a majority on their clay for perpetuity..

It's perfectly sound and reasonable and fair i might add. The left is again trying to frame it differently to try to paint it as something bad.. "oh you're white nationalists you hate everybody else" wrong..

Religion>Nation>Family>Race

All of which moved to Chicago a long time ago

>they regressed them back to niggertier..
>some strong and malign force made them act like they always acted
>Try Occam's razor, you cuckold

Why don't you.. they embraced americana values, the dems encouraged all this black history month and all this bullshit.. now gangster rap and black culture and black only this black only that.. and oh cracka out to get you better vote dem to save you from them evil republican racists..

Your use of occam's razor with this in mind is troubling, you don't approach a subject with the intellect of a gnat and then go the simplest answer is the right one.. you cut off way too much in this regard.

That is acceptable I suppose.

Well said.

I would even go so far as to say that I like blacks interpersonally speaking. I hate all of their cultural fruits, but I find blacks I interact with at work and the like to be likable in a way that is different from whites. Different =/= bad.

But they have to go back.

Hell, I would even be open to going back at some point in the far future as a Sicilian, though I think it's counter-productive.

>le occam's razor let me cut off even the relevant parameters for my objective analysis and think myself to be wise..

That's not how it works.. it's a generic logic tool to cut through a very dense spectrum and one should be careful with it too, not to cut off the entire spectrum to achieve cognitive bias you muppet..

Black American

if its a worthless nigger then the nigger.
I want my country to get better

It really only survives as a Bayesian method of minorly adjusting base rates in philosophy and logic.

Thank you and yes, a better term is ethnic nationalist.. but only so that you remain an ethnic majority.. not so that nobody may ever live in your nation that is not your ethnicity..

They use white nationalism specifically to invoke hitler, ignoring that before hitler and these things, every nation in the world embraced ethnic nationalism as a good thing to stay majority to protect their culture and way of life in their nations.. And after hitler everyone still did it.. EXCEPT WHITES who were told oh cause hitler now ingroup preference of whites is bad.. rubbish.. white nations were good because of white ethnic nationalism, we should not be ashamed of our accomplishments, and should also wish that others take pride in their ethnicity and their accomplishments in their majority nations and excell as much as possible to improve the world together and respect eachother from nation to nation basis.. it's much better than internal strife in nations where nations lose their identity.

This is not fair that this should happen to a nation, i don't care if it happen to chinese, or to arabs or to south americans or to anybody.. And it is therefore not fair either that it should happen to majority white nations that is all.

I'd rather see a black american die than a black european, fuck the niggers that live here. They refer to 9/11 as a white people thing, they protest the National anthem, they don't even identify as American.

Maybe part of what they're doing is hi-jacking an established convention (in the Austinian sense, meaning as a speech act) of anti-Nazism to various ethno-identitarian movements, but, largely (in the US at least), that association is second or third hand at this point. White nationalism means ignorant redneck means David Duke means hates blacks means Adolf Hitler several steps removed. Remember, our orthodoxy includes a heavy white/black dialectic, whereas yours probably does less so, and only inherited by US media influence.

I think there are some problems with ethnic-nationalism, and support Richard Spencer's take on the subject, but I'm not your enemy, so it's not a productive argument to be had at the present time.

I think you have some good shilling going on, but you could hone some of your rhetoric in the alt right echo chambers. Even professional athletes need practice.

You just don't understand user. Family and Race=Nation

Blacks can't be American. There I made it easy.

So even if you're not part of my nation, you're part of my family because of your race. Is it so difficult to understand? The white race is our nation.

Also, this. nationality is blood, not a paper.

I would need to understand both their characters first.
If I cant do that i wouldnt care either way.

Country != nation. Wrong again.

white euro, black americans still my people if they were born here. If theyre an immigrant merc them.

>you could hone some of your rethoric
This is off the cuff a few beers on saturday night talking. If i were to make a prepared speech or a direct pasta i would render it a bit differently.

myself i'm my mother danish farm girl, dad blue eyed swedish with swiss nobility in blood. Should i go to sweden or norway or denmark, we are a mix even europeans, i don't claim to be pureblood nordic, but i love denmark with all my heart and will fight for it and its values traditions customs and all these things, and i know that the pure nordics lay claim to it and that it belongs to them first and foremost. For my identity i see myself as european second and danish first, and everything else tertiary.

And i expect that others have seeming sentiments towards their own.. And again we should all get along but we should better get along internationally, rather than be too diverse internally.. Majority ethnicity must not be displaced in any nation.. It's not good to have it that way. They are the culture bearers.

>Maybe part of what they're doing is hi-jacking an established convention (in the Austinian sense, meaning as a speech act) of anti-Nazism to various ethno-identitarian movements, but, largely (in the US at least), that association is second or third hand at this point. White nationalism means ignorant redneck means David Duke means hates blacks means Adolf Hitler several steps removed.
>Remember, our orthodoxy includes a heavy white/black dialectic, whereas yours probably does less so, and only inherited by US media influence.

To understand what they are doing all you need to do is read saul alinsky rules for radicals, they did the same recently with pepe, they're not imaginative they just do the same over and over again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
Look at rule 13 and look what they did with pepe and trump supporters

>“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” You seem clever you can figure it out.

Let me unobscure it for you so that it is quite apparent.

>pick the target
All trump supporters
>freeze it
all trump supporters are racists white supremacists this and that
>personalize it
if you are a trump supporter you're a racist and in the basket of deplorables
>polarize it
if you post a pepe i want nothing to do with you because you are a trump supporter and the aforementioned.

Its basic psychological subversion of a political opposition. Put all of them in the same basket.. not even subtle.. villify them and polarize the debate.. "you're a nazi or you're voting for hillary, *pick* your side".

They do same thing with ethnic nationalists.. same type of propaganda similar steps, villify on false pretenses and off they go and polarize it so that white people are tricked into being ashamed of ingroup preference when they should be anything BUT ashamed of it.

Meanwhile ofcourse, EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, gets to maintain ingroup preference, it even being lauded as good to embrace your culture and ethnicity..

pic related.

This anti white campaign of the left has been going on especially since the 60's, and it is what white nationalists in particular are wanting to expose and bring to understanding so that it is legitimate again to the world that we have ingroup preference and ought to have it and that it is fair to have again, like everyone else has in their respective nations.

But the entire media apparatus is working against us on this, but people are waking up and i have good legitimate hopes that it is finally turning around back to pragmatic realism again.

This "all inclusive" is inclusive of everyone BUT whites.. Hardly seems fair does it :) especially with europeans contribution to civilization.. No it certainly is not fair.. but people are propagandized about this so there's certainly some work to be done to shine the truth in a river of lies. But the truth does not fear investigation and i think truth will inevitably prevail. We would all just like i think to respect other nations and their people in their nations whom they belong and remain a majority in ours, it's a modest demand but a demand that we need to make given the circumstances. Because certainly nobody gives a fuck about making it for us, they're too busy caring for people who are massively populous around the globe and are near 100% majority in their own nations and under no imminent threat in the future decades of changing that.

Just out of curiousity, you wouldn't happen to know what he said about how The Grinch became Became a Nazi Trump Supporter and Alt-Right Symbol

You

How is it anti-nationalist to let the black American die when that would in fact be best for the nation?

>Le not all Negros are niggers may may

>>>/reddit/

>Just out of curiousity, you wouldn't happen to know what he said about how The Grinch became Became a Nazi Trump Supporter and Alt-Right Symbol

No i'm afraid the burger user who posted them originally didn't give the specifics. He merely had the dubious "honor" of attending this class which he had paid for.. apparently the "educator" thought it fitting to dedicate his lecture to a tirade against trump and pepe.

A nation is not a country.

Imagine having to explain to students a frog meme and how he represents everything bad about politics, especially Trump.

What is it about Trump that makes everyone assume he is the bad guy in todays politics. I guess this is a fine example how media (especially headlines) can manipulate a 'readers' vote. Was it always bad guy vs good guy in politics, or did it come with 84-current born generations. I think our parents had a different take on how to vote, i.e, not relying on who their friends and family vote for. I see this is really a thing here, it's sad but that's how people vote today, at least here.

>What is it about Trump that makes everyone assume he is the bad guy in todays politics

Fear, but not fear by people, except propagandized so they are afraid like the aforementioned.. but fear from the establishment, they are in mortified dread mode and are realizing they probably can't stop it, but they're trying, look at how they try to make burgers able to vote through facebook and twitter.. online voting should not be voting for a reason. Easy to manipulate.

They're scared as fuck about trump because he's going to clean up washington dc, and they're scared because there's definately some very powerful groups holding their hands over him that don't like what is going on, and he seems to repel any attack and they're getting the message, that US is about to get their house cleaned off the corrupt parasites.. and there goes their little game of festering therein for years for their own benefit with abject disloyalty to the US and western values in general.. and return back to the good old americana values.

They're literally in their deaththrows going all in with the professors taking cue from hillary in a desperate venture to brainwash the youth whilst they still aren't reigned in.. it's obscene to the core and will just redpill people even faster than it already currently is.

Americans > Europeans

Monroe Doctrine reborned.

the only true answer is both they should both die

Look at it from their perspective the brainwash was almost complete and hillary was to bring in neo communism over the years and/or sell parts of the US to high bidders like the saudis who are going off oil and need to spend their money by buying off people whom they can profit from.. and chinese donors who have already bought large parts of the US and hilariously has siphoned off US wealth and hold large chunks of the US debt, If US economy fell and redistribution of wealth and people buying up the US for nothing in the process (foreign contributors) they've been escalating the debt for this to take place..

But someone stepped in from the shadows and said no clearly, because now they're shitting their pants collectively and trying desperately to brainwash as many as possible to try to force hillary in.

But i don't think it's going to work this time for them. This time i think it's going to work out well for a change.

I'd rather see a culturally English African die than a European living in America, for sure.

Race before nation. We need to stick together

youtube.com/watch?v=M8AeV8Jbx6M
Amazing grace.. how sweet the sound :D
youtube.com/watch?v=yxpXLTcQ6aE

express.co.uk/news/world/651569/Donald-Trump-Scottish-Mother-Scotland-Mary-MacLeod-Real-estate-developer-Isle-of-Lewis

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

It's a bayonet you literal piece of shit.

>online voting should not be voting for a reason. Easy to manipulate.
This is true. And the news media always show polls about who the current flavor is, and show prediction for yet another favorite till the next poll of their own, when we all know who they pronounce president. At least that's one of my fears, that Trump is clearly unpopular and no matter how much support he gets, he won't win the election. But that's just an outsiders perspective (mine) I'm really more fascinated by how this is being played out, I usually go to Cred Forums to follow up on what's happening, since it's like a filter for me, who doesn't know much about the news media on the outside. Like you mentioned: online voting should not be actual voting.

this

t. cuck

Both please.

The negro is not human they are wild animals.

The polls are rigged in hillarys favour breitbart also covered an example of it, where they literally got caught flipping it when they didn't like the result.. don't trust the polls.. It's pure lies.. as per the notion that a picture speaks a thousand words pic related. The polls is basically a fictitious reality as to them being pro hillary at this point.. I do you one better in next picture, let me show you an in picture from a speech she made.. it looked packed aswell but wait till you get a load of this.

Counterfeit cnn pepes...disgusting

Cred Forums flooded the live chat aswell upping the participants to a measly 10k or so, i do you one even better, here's the live stream chat moderator zoomed in (next post).

Trump gets literally tens of thousands to each of his rallies, hillary can barely get 500.. yet her poll numbers make it so she's nearly even.. it's pure baloney..

Unless they try to rig it which as i understand they are going to have a hard time doing for a number of reasons.. trump is going to win in a landslide. Even IF they rig it as the actual numbers that the establishment well knows, trump is scheduled for a massive landslide.. so even if they rig parts of it she might still lose badly.

Trump has i think it is something like 40k in just one livestream and tens of thousands of participants to his rallies.. It took Cred Forums to talk shit in hillary livestream and join it to get her up to 10k+ :D It's game over already for them by the peoples votes.. and they're desperate to have it appear anything but that by rigging the polls.

Nationalism goes beyond a simple flag.

It's intrinsically ethnocentric.

I would rather save a likely benefit and lose a likely detriment. Thus, I would choose the black American.

I remember Microsoft pulling off the same thing (voting in Hillarys favor), but I do not have source or pic to show you.

Are you worried even tho Trump has far more supporters he won't be elected?

No i'm not worried i was a little back in 2015 i called it very early, they will try their tricks but this time it won't work for them. There is too much support for trump for them to rig it all, also the online voting was only enabled/pushed in certain places. I shouldn't jinx it but consider that trump has increased republican party by ridiculous amount just because of him running, where the party was pretty much near death.. This is indeed history before our eyes.

The only way trump won the primaries was because he won in massive landslides it was unprecedented biggest turnout in the history of the republican party, and even at that they still stayed to rob him of delegates needed (rato and kasich) but failed in an egregorious fashion.. Trump is the man of the hour that has come. And when talking with burgers i've never seen them this excited before it's beautiful.

I'll throw in a little tidbit.

As you might know we in denmark we celebrate for a long time 4th of july the american independence day as a local celebration here in my country, in specifically northern jutland it's a tradition that goes back to 1912 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebild_Festival. Where we celebrate the US. And i love the burgers i really do. And i wish them well and godspeed on this election :D

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1AX9eq3EQ

This is good to hear, last time I heard majority here supports Hillary. And when I ask them for reasons why or which particular thing they agree with her on, they can't come up with an answer, so I'd rather not try and tell them on why Trump is the ideal president. Mainly for two reasons: 1, it's pretty useless in trying to do so, populism is very effective here- 2nd, it's just useless trying to convince people without being excluded, so I tend to not talk about American politics when seeing friends and family.

Time's getting closer, Danebro, Trump's gonna win.

Yes :)

That's a stupid question when everyone dies eventually anyways, but since you asked, I guess black American since most of them are a threat to innocent people.

We've been kicked into the mud for so long and all we want is to remain majority in our own nations to preserve our culture and heritage whilst helping and assisting others who are of such things but in the correct way, and we always share what we have and what thanks we get.. pushed down into the mud like cain and abel.. It is time we have ingroup preferences again and are proud of being who we are and taking care of our nations when all we want is to be a majority still for perpetuity and wish well for other nations and for them to be same for their nations. So that we can relate well to eachother. Restoring back the pragmatism and reason to the world. And stop it from the madness that it has descended into.

>nation/race/language
>USA

And we shouldn't be too much involved in middle east either.. we need tending to of our own nations which we have direly neglected.. if muslim problems in the middle east let muslims solve them amongst themselves.. let us not be babies.. they are 1.6 billion muslims in OIC (majority 57 muslim nation represented as OIC at the UN) if ISIS is a problem with them they have the military let them settle their own strife, we have work to do in our own nations.. It is better than they sit and do nothing.. just imagine.. all these nations sit and watch us bumble around trying to take care of these people and then those who do nothing themselves.. sit and blame for not doing it the right way.. it was their job to do in the first place.. If our presence is not there they have only the choice but to do it for themselves.. Perhaps that is the better way, then if things get fucked up they can only blame themselves..

Niggers are not part of my nation. I don't understand your question.

ill kill the eurotrash myself

The OIC (which most people don't even know what is OIC.. look it up) could have easily settled all this nonsense in syria.. 1.6 billion people they have among them türkei which is a very strong military nation, that could have malled isis long ago.. but nobody demands it of them and say "go deal with isis right now or fuck off" nobody does it.. no US has to go fund wrong groups under obama which is muslim brotherhood and hillary which is also compromised and part of this.. these two cannot get out of US decisionmaking fast enough pic related.. hillary also has ties to gülenists who recently tried to depose erdogan, which are much nastier than he is.

pic related
"behold i set my bow in the cloud as token of the covenant with mankind" not every rainbow.. it happened over wtc just the day before mecca mosque was struck by lightning killing many.

9/11 is a symbolic part of islamic calendar , the battle of vienna that happened in 1683 where the ottoman türks tried yet again to invade europe but was fended off at the siege of vienna switzerland. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
So to those behind those attacks, it was game on again, jihad commencing against the west.

Vienna austria pardon. Getting late here.

Hillary and obama

shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
Obamas links to al ikhwan. You have a radical muslim in the white house. Slick willy.