gamerampage.net
youtu.be/s6bh37TC_A0
youtu.be/jeYym1U226M
singularityhub.com/2016/09/19/the-future-of-sex-dating-and-finding-a-mate/
youtube.com/watch?v=fFpZCfnRGss
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ObOU4troQBE
youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-america-really-spends-on-israels-defense-2012-9?client=safari
henrymakow.com/001240.html
davidduke.com/the-abortion-industry-is-led-by-extremist-jews/
thegrio.com/2011/07/29/six-stereotypes-the-black-community-believes-fact-or-fiction/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the problem?

um who said there was a problem lol? I finally get to mow down legions of hateful Cred Forumstards in a video game. just thought you should know!

Stormfags are sperging out because killing a radical white supremacist group is "muh anti-white" even though the kkk also killed white people for being "race traitors"

Oi I'm a Cred Forumstard and I hate the KKK
>inb4 race traitor

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that I am willing to guess that a kike was involved with this decision, or multiple kikes.

They're the only ones who have a really serious vested interest in this kind of shit.

nah
>judging by the trailer and the fact the team is probably rushing it out it will be very glitchy

Fucking hate this Jews are behind everything meme

10 bucks say someone is going to reply to this or that post with a picture of a happy merchant saying "good goy" or claiming that I'm Jewish even though I'm a Catholic Hispanic

>gamerampage.net
>gamerampage.net
>gamerampage.net
board spammers

Have you considered doing something about the Jews being behind everything then?

Yeah, you would because it's true and it seems to really expose the problem. If something is true 90% of the time, sooner or later it represents a valid trend. I don't really understand why you would "hate" that meme if it is true.

Unless you are of course an exceptionally ass pained little faggot who is desperately trying to prevent people from seeing the light.

And I'm Jewish. What difference does it make. KYS

AYO!!!!!! TRIPS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Imagine for a moment the South had
won

No, I think it is purely coincidental(I'm not being ironic). I Mean what is more likely the Jews are keeping white people down, or white people are not perfect. And if you claim the first one, then how is it different from niggers claiming whitey is keeping them down? Don't get me wrong some horrible people are Jews although they're are elitist and should be outed as such. I highly doubt a poor Jewish man has control over a middle class white man

so you are shooting Jeiwsh FBI informants? because thats what the kkk in the 60s was.

lmao then we'd all be inbred, uneducated hicks who don't know how to read. Drumpf's eutopia lol

You seem reasonable

The problem is this insistence that the kkk is a significant problem

It's literally a boogeyman so leftists have a """right wing""" """terrorist""" group to point to

THE ITALIAN MAFIA HATES BLACKS.

Why is this in a Mafia game?

It's okay. Dexter was a good person too.

wtf i love gaming now

Goy of the year?

Well they were race traitors no need for quotation marks. Now the whites no longer hold the power in USA and their country is overrun by spics and blacks

I'm just saying, the kikes are generally behind this kind of propaganda. That's just how it is. You can either see it for what it is, or not. I've seen this kind of trash about 20 times, and it's always the same. The kikes are the only ones who really hate white people enough to pull this kind of garbage and to do it with the kind of manipulative zeal of the Jewish intellect. That's how we can see it, honestly. I'm not saying I hate the kikes, I just hate what they do time and time again.

You're the unreasonable one for looking away from the facts of how the Jews act and refusing to admit that any of it is true. Lampshades? Come on dude. Admit it. It was made up. 100% made up. And why? Because they don't feel any empathy or sympathy for making shit up and manipulating the facts in order to make people like you feel guilty for things you didn't do. It's a big pile of shit and I don't see you saying anything about that, all I see you doing is sitting around defending the indefensible.

>black
>in the og familia mafia

Was this actually a thing?

There's no need to explain something so obvious. The KKK is a made up bogeyman which the left has to constantly refer to so that they can continue scoring "anti-white" energy points and continuing to stir up animosity against the white race for things that most of us weren't even involved with.

It's kikery 101 and if you can't see that, you're hopeless.

Because it's kike trash. Everything these days is infested with this crap.

Absolutely fucking not. SJW propaganda trash is just SJW propaganda trash. The sooner we purge our society of the people that are involved with these fabrications and manipulations of the physical structure of history, the better.

Not really. Italians and Russians were mafia the niggers were their low class drug peddling monkeys

KKK used to be something but that was all before ww2

The 3rd clan tried to be something and managed to be a bit spooky for a short while but even that ended in the 60's which is 50+ years ago.

>all these but hurt whites
> my sides

American video games are fucking disgusting, full of nigga and sjw.

Japanese video games are far better.

Nope...

>the kkk is still a thing in any form of media
I guess if you're a democrat.

I can't help but think this is direct media collusion with that whole gamergate nonsense. Do normies really believe the KKK is still relevant?

No never. The leftists are starting to manipulate historical facts and spreading misinformation to aid their agenda

Makes you wonder how much the history we know is truth and how much was fabricated

Everybody hated niggers in the '60s

so brave

The KKK? still around? LOL, nobody really cares about them nowadays, unless you're black.

fuck off shill

>Catholic Hispanic
not much better desu

This desu

Mafia III loks more and more like nigger spinoff of Ethnic Cleansing.

Japanese games are based.

American games are sjw propaganda.

Imagine the backlash if it was a white character (yah I know it's 2016) mowing down jews in a synagogue or a black lives matter protest.

We've had movies in which people in church are getting killed and games where you kill white civilians in airports. Why is the media so anti-white? Nvm I know the (((answer)))

Japanese games are FULL of degenerate shit
japan is one of only countries that always has a trap character in the game
>also pedophiles

Nice wrongthought there comrade, please seek reeducation.

isn't this game set in the past? back when the KKK actually had members and was lynching people?

Honestly don't give a shit, KKK were democrat shills

it's set in the late 60's or even the 70s, as in when this shit almost never happened.

If you're black, you can shoot up BLM IRL.

you could literally write this EXACT article about anything that has a medieval setting
the thing that bugs me most is that i feel as though the author thinks they're clever

It's 1968.

Here's a pic from 1951.

the author is lazily making a clickbait article to get that ad revenue for the site, that is all.

And here's 1965

I prefer an effeminate strong beautiful white man like Zack or Cloud than a dindu who will racemix with an aryan woman.

>White nationalism is the end boss boogeyman

This is another form of propaganda to obfuscate the reality that blacks are a net loss for white societies.

Yes, it happened, but not enough to put in the game as some major event, if the game was set 40 years prior then it might not come across as forced as fuck.

I bet they'll have the KKK in the game going around lynching folk.

oh yea, the kkk, that was topical 60 years ago

there is no game that you can shoot up the BLM protesters as a white cop yet.

Fund it!

>kikes make videogames

This's been the care for some time now. I, for one, won't simulate a nigger working with wops and killing white advocacy groups. I thought this game was about the mafia, for God's sake, what the hell is the Klan doing in it?

I don't mind, I'm pirating Watch_Dogs 2 because there are gay clubs in it and the main character has access to guns.

*case, God Damnit.

How the mighty have fallen.
>Mafia II's first mission is to kill a bunch of niggers as target practice, your body constantly rags on the fucks and where they live.

Now this, what the hell, never trust a venture capitalist.

>implying the game won't disable shooting civilians

SOME OF THOSE THAT WORK FORCES

ARE THE SAME THAT BURN CROOOOSESSSSS

UNGH

But you might hurt a future robert byrd! Mentor of hillary! Oh no!

play this game and then talk to me about rpgs
bye
>PC with graphics mods are best

I honestly wouldn't be surprised after the way the first game was played. I think they've removed this whole "seeing a person's secrets" part of the game entirely.

The Kkk was more of a christfag group

>asexual
>gets shot

For one good american game, you find 20 good japanese games.

In which game you see a whorship of whiteness except JRPG ?

True, nowhere.

American games are dindu games : shooting, raping, stealing.
Japanese games are for humans : exploration, virtue, courage,

>be me
>at work
>sit around and make sure gauges stay in green zone
>paid to shit post and play vidya
>be (re)playing GTA vice city on mobile
>complete game
>watdonow.com
>spend shift running over Haitian googles
>pic very related

I know you didn't finish the game that fast

>>For one good american game, you find 20 good japanese games.
lol, nah.

>playing video games

In Japanese vidya, everything which is black is wrong.

I did not play Fallout.

Then
Play
It

fuck you

No, I'm playing Civilization V and Fire Emblem.

fire emblem is boring and civ is decent
>it's amazing you won't regret it, ask Cred Forums for best mods

>Implying you can't speed run it in about 25 minutes

You just need to get lucky past Solan till you make it to Vegas, smooth sailing from there on out.

What a faggy company. The KKK is basically nonexistant. play gta5 and kill all of the dindus. youtu.be/s6bh37TC_A0

Can't post it on Cred Forums, any threads talking about it get deleted due to buttblasted janitors.

You kill Trump in this game.

How can he EVER recover?

the quarry would fuck you up on hardcore
>if you play it on any other difficulty your not my nigga

Mafia 3 isn't about the Mafia. It's about the Black Panthers.
Shoulda called it Chimpout: Origins.

WE WUZ MAFIA

Lol this little nigger thinks pol is actually racist...uh oh... you ain't ever been able to tell a black person apart from a nigger now has you?... best be getting to watching your girlfriend get fucked by fiddy cent then, before she cums.

>fallout
>good

you must have played 4

good I hate the KKK

Is it capped by 3600 kills, because that's the approximate amount that kkk killed in a period of 86 years.

I will look forward to seeing this game fail big time. When companies go down the SJW rabbit-hole it almost always turns out badly for them.

When Mankind divided came out I bought it day one.

>set in Europe.
>Augs(muslims) are discriminated against
>near the beginning an Aug sets off a bomb at a train station
>Jensen says "treat people like animals they act like animals"
>wake up, Alex Jones is on the radio shit talking augs(muslims)
>they LITERALLY hired an Alex Jones impersonator for the game.
>go outside, see a magazine.
>black chick with robot arms wearing an AUG LIVES MATTER shirt.
>immediately uninstall the game and get a refund.

It made me really happy to see that game flopped compared to the last one.

>he never played New Vegas

>mfw i bought the game
bought season pass too

>implying the majority of Cred Forums likes the KKK

Yes goy, keep defending us.

>canadian

always gets me

cloud is the best trap

>tfw Japs are going to preserve white culture

Ah I see your problem you see Jews as a collective or an organization and not as a race. Christ you guys aren't different from SJWS, using identity politics and blaming a specific group for your problems

shit game

Japs are our greatest allies.

by making us attracted to men

an educated monkey is still a monkey

GTA 5 is pure propaganda

Fucking dudes is the whitest thing ever,

No, sneak and stick to the right till you get to the road towards the Black Mountain Relay station, then cut across the middle.

It's quicker and you're not guaranteed a death claw like you are at the secret pass behind Primm

Fuck off, traitors, the Ku Klux Klan was one of the last vanguards against Jewish Communism in their time, it's only recently they became just another skinhead gang.

It's just pathetic tbqh, if there was a game that involved shooting down the black panthers at a rally it would be labeled low-brow racist trash as it should be.

GTA is always propaganda
are you stupid?

How long until someone mods it so you can play as the KKK model guy?

I just want to point out that there is nothing to be prideful about being a criminal

that cuts out the fun of boone and meeting the brotherhood by accident

>spic invader
you have to go back

simple change in code
console commands can do it easily

Youngsters will never know the joy of playing games where the main character was a racist.

KKK haven't done anything illegal in a long time.
So you are basically shooting up people who have different opinions than you do

Sounds like niggers alright

100% bet the game was shit
>half life was made by liberals FYI

So, you could have the same mission playing as a KKK guy, shooting a bunch of googles?

>montage of anachronistic black man killing white men

I hate this new meme

as long as you can kill niggers in the game as well whats the problem honestly

I always wanted to shoot an FBI agent.

>muh black power fantasy

Whatever.

inbreed animal

They had great ideals for the time. Securing the white race, keeping white neighborhoods in check, now they're just a shell of they're former self, laughed at, a joke.

Ubishit is behind it and they're being Gaynigger Dogs 2.

Isn't this the sort of hate speech which promotes violence that the usual SJW crowd should be screaming to be banned?

They're a bit quiet on this one, for some reason.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Begging you to have sex

why don't (you) talk about it?

guess I can't buy this game either

While we're talking about games, more specifically third person shooters, everyone in this thread should play LA Noire as soon as possible if you haven't already.

Fuck GTA, I want more cop games like LA Noire and not shit like sleeping dogs or True crime where you play as a fucking violent renegade idiot cop. It's nice to play an open world third person shooter where you're not just constantly destroying everything. You're trying to be a good cop.

youtu.be/jeYym1U226M

Game seriously needs a sequel or spiritual successor.

remember when games were designed by outcasts and shady nerds rather than fucking SWJ faggots?

I like your ass.
You are lying, morgan!

Do we also get to gun down a Black Panther Party protest?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Won't matter when sexual AI becomes widespread. Maybe we form the technology to impregnate hot female robots while otherwise having person companionship with other men. Real women will be obsolete desu.

singularityhub.com/2016/09/19/the-future-of-sex-dating-and-finding-a-mate/

s-source

these are the guys behind the game. what a diverse cast

All it is now is a joke of an organization, not some last "vanguard" you faggot.

Pretty much this. The real KKK disbanded a long time ago and what's left now are just a bunch of controlled opposition shills and literal FBI agents.

Let's get to bashing butts
as well as these nuts

Why the fuck did they make Alex Jones the leader of the Muslims? Isn't that counter-intuitive? Then again I suppose that's the whole liberal mindset

No I'm sure they'll be depicted as cowardly old white dudes that can be killed with ease despite the shear history saying otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFpZCfnRGss

wtf i hate the kkk now

>Blackman
>is white

kek

>For one good american game, you find 20 good japanese games

Really made me think

>be Canadian
>get shot

I've been sticking to Japanese games more recently. They don't give a fuck about including niggers in everything. Western companies are too busy pandering to perpetually triggered SJWs. Just look at that new Watchdogs game.

Why do they do this? It's not like blacks even buy their shit in significant numbers and SJWs have proven time and again that they don't actually play/buy the games they complain about. This just seems like stupid marketing decisions that will alienate their biggest consumer group.

God damn you for posting delicious looking food. Now I'm hungry.

game journalists are some of the most beta cuckold faggots on the planet, so you must be even worse if you value their opinions so highly

>white ISIS
>good for whites
You are why we always lose.

ftfy

Of course not, the Japs are too busy groping women on trains and not having girl-friends to include things like "blacks" in their games.

OH WAIT HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

I still might get it because I love the first Deus Ex so much

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

You get to play as Reggie in Mafia III?

Good goyim, don't buy those problematic Japanese games, keep buying Bioware games

I can almost guarantee when GTA has a cop protagonist there will be a mission like that.

Good filthy gaijin, buy our products and promote our superior businesses!

The face expression effects in that game were really neat.

This. We need real heroes

BLM mod when

>says the man crying over western games

Kek, project harder.

Instagram.

They tried to make a presence in South Dakota, but our good 'ol boys never saw a nigger their entire lives (outside of war service) and rejected them for other reasons.

1. They were against the Homestead Act
2. They supported prohibition
3. They supported women's suffrage and women's rights groups
3. They hated catholics

They were as stupid then as they are today.

why is he so based?

This, My favourite part is when you interrogate the jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObOU4troQBE

I liked when you interrogated that black guy and accused him of being a pasty for the Jews

>I never thought I'd live to see the day that the President of the United States would raise an army to invade his own country

It's a good thing, it means they're cutting their nose off to spite their face.

>tfw they still have plenty of nose left
>tfw it'll never replace the shekels they're literally flushing down the toilet

FGM

I don't remember that one.

I like games that feature violent Negroes attacking poor defenseless whites.

>Cred Forumstard
get the fuck out newfags.

The game is shit, broken and full of bugs anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4

It'll flop

It's a bluff that you can use but it's considered incorrect in the game, the black guy say "I distribute for the LAPD muttafucker" when accused of this. Later on however you find out that's literally what happened, the Jewish gangsters used the blacks to distribute morphine to make shekels.

this little cunt clearly doesn't belong, just check out his posts
nailed it
these PCOs came to the wrong fuckin neighbourhood

I'm not saying that sjws are better. I just want to point out ideological fallacies no matter what end of the political spectrum they are

Called it

The KKK killed Catholics and treated them as less than the lowest of niggers. Cred Forums is not the fucking KKK - it's a predominantly Catholic board under constant attack by Jewish Supremacists (JIDF) that are spreading lies and Kek idolatry. So fuck you, cum guzzling faggot because the Mafia are Catholic and racist as fuck and white nationalist.

Reminder to Cred Forumstards to buy Cred Forums games like Hatred, IS defense and Haydee to push back against the SJW menace in gaming

There is no fallacy, the Jews are behind everything. This is not difficult to establish, or to verify.

I didn't say I liked Jewish supremacist. I just hate stormfags who constantly blame others for their problems.

KKK never shot up BLM protesters

In fact, they're responsible for less black deaths than blacks have been EVERY SIX MONTHS on average.

Then verify that every Jew is behind white genocide

same, top fucking kek

why is the rear mirror showing things infront of the car?

canadians btfo

You're not DENYING that you're a pedantic subversive cunt, you are JUSTIFYING it.

It's better to just not play games since most of us are adults.

Video game are pretty much toys.

because its a shit game

Sides gone

I wanna know if this game will be like the Godfather or GTA San Andreas, or is it just gonna be preachy political and shitty?

I really need a new game but nothing is satisfying the need anymore.

Are you fucking stupid?! Of coarse not every Jew is behind it but it is Jews who are behind it...it like the mafia, it's Italians but not every Italian is in the mafia.

And I mean all Jews not just the very rich jews, the Israeli government, or some obscure historical philosophers. I mess every fucking Jew

Who do you think is behind white genocide then?

Okay fair enough, I retract my statement
From

Absolutely positively FUCKING NEVER!

Financial troubles, stress, promotion of abortion, and the fact that on average black people have bigger dicks which white women prefer.

And how did that work out for Squenix?

>financial trouble
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-america-really-spends-on-israels-defense-2012-9?client=safari

>blacks and white woman
henrymakow.com/001240.html

Leads back to Jews

>promotion of Abortion
davidduke.com/the-abortion-industry-is-led-by-extremist-jews/

Jews again

KKK is shit.

But the question is: and if the hero, white hero, killing members of the Black Panthers?

Everyone knows the answer ... and you will never see it.

>financial
Jews also own the FED.

Fucking /fit/

It's also debated on whether blacks actually have larger penises or not, but of coarse the media loves to spread the theory whether or not it's true.

thegrio.com/2011/07/29/six-stereotypes-the-black-community-believes-fact-or-fiction/

*the Jewish media

Even the KKK never ended up killing their own members during a protest, unlike BLM.

This game is going to flop. Have you seen the gameplay?
It's not even made by the original game studio that made the previous two games but by some Californian SJW game studio. I have read how the BPP is portrayed positively in the game, SJW narrative double-standards.

It's preachy identity politic bullshit.

I gave up on movies, tv, video games, and modern music. It's all subversive garbage(very VERY few exceptions). You should read or do something constructive as a hobby instead.

>replying to a Cred Forums thread
kek

Stupid.

Anyone who unironically supports the KKK is the real traitor to the white race. They would burn and lynch Catholics and Central/Eastern Europeans just as soon as they would niggers and muslims.

Fuck the KKK, I honestly hope they all watch their daughters become coal burners and an hero with nothing but a pack of PBR to console them

>I honestly hope they all watch their daughters become coal burners

Why are there so many kikes and niggers ITT?

Literally the only redeemable part of the game
>friend gets watchdogs because hes a retard
>go over to check it out because he's my shit filter
>spend three hours getting drunk, stalking people and shooting muslims

>Blacks in the mob
hmm

>Cred Forums likes the kkk

hahahahah. this is what anti racist hero of society defenders against evil racist neo nazi symopathsizer black protection unit believes

It just dawned on me now that the left has turned into the devout Christian right of 15 years ago

VIDEO GAMES ARE BAD
RUSSIA IS BAD!
WE NEED TO BOMB THE MIDDLE EAST!

I invite you to reread his post.

>blacks in mob
>in mob based out of NO
>in mob based out of NO during the 1960s

This gets my cranium a churning for some good old fashion book burning

Get the fuck out of my country, you dirty manlet wetback.

>We're not trying to get up on a soapbox, or cure racism here, but.. I think if we get people to think about it, I think we'll have done our job.

>Our job

Who are these people exactly? I thought their job was to make good video games. Communist subversion is very real.

>or is it just gonna be preachy political and shitty?

see: youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
First 30 seconds, there's your answer.

Fuck it, when it comes out just mod mafia 3 to put black mc in a cop uniform and skin all the KKK outfits with BLM t-shirts.

Jews as a 'race' are the most tribalist collective on the planet. Every sphere they inhabit, be it industry or otherwise, is structured through nepotism from top to bottom. They are not just a race, as in a bunch of white people being in the same place - rather they are a race and followers of a specific ideology (Judaism) that runs parallel to the society they inhabit.

Islam is the same way, though not as widespread and insidious (yet). Christianity is also the same in it's own way, but it is not what it used to be.

>When Mankind divided came out I bought it day one.
Or that they call anti-aug people "racist" multiple times throughout the game. And if the Czech Republican is so "racist" why the fuck are their cities full of shitskins including their police forces? Pic related was my steam review.

You can put hits on civilians. It isn't disabled.

Eh, the mafia games have always been shit. I think Mafia 1 is the worst game I have ever beat.

YOu can be as red pilled as you want,

>Mafia I
You're now thinking about this mission.

KKK are Democrats though