Billy Meier AMA

For a short time, the linked video is available to this audience. This is a recent video has been 'lost' from youtube, suppressed, oddly enough, so the Cred Forums community might enjoy paying attention to it. For certain, you might want to save the file for later testing and viewing.

If you are curious about the subject, feel free to ask. I can respond for a little while.

onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AGI8L9gpamAPFb0&cid=C348D9FD2A29CCBE&id=C348D9FD2A29CCBE!453&parId=root&action=locate

Other urls found in this thread:

futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Witnesses
youtube.com/watch?v=7o4TdX3o098
youtube.com/watch?v=G9OTL-5eLT0
billymeierufocase.com/asketdeconstruction.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W1EQRms62nY
youtube.com/watch?v=M0NXGNKyAco&ab_channel=FringeFocusTV
youtube.com/watch?v=82Jexe-focw
youtube.com/watch?v=2_PDC9am2aU
futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Plejaren_Federation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to be raped by demons?

/x/ - - >

>ireland saying this

look I'm sorry man but there's really nothing we can do for you guys at this point

Good, we don't need fags fucking everything up.

Okay, whatever. Try again.

Victor Schauberger is said to be inspired by them aliens you be talking about, what's your thoughts on him and also the discoverer of orgone-energy mr what's his face.

>Someone will click this

x-tier if it's not real

Demonstrably, this is real Something s going on there, it's having an impact upon the world's geopolitical thinking. What is occurring in this case is up the individual to determine for themselves.

Let me guess, your breath and your dads dick both smell like potatoes

It's an mp4 file, not spyware, you idiot.

Nothing happening, everything is fine

How can I hold all these Trojan horses?

That's a good question. There are so many aspects to this topic, and I am versed in only so much, that I am probably not the best person to ask about that. IDK too much about Schauberger in particular, except to say that there are multiple methods of approaching the cancellation of the effects of gravitational radiation.

With regard to Wilhelm Reich, I don't remember much.

A good resource for some things that are covered by this topic is the semi-wiki, www.futureofmankind.co.uk.

The attached image is a symbol for peace.

Thanks for the link, but I'm not gonna go to the aliens for help when they come to give us aid and relief.

Wait, so you are Billy Meter? You know about Cred Forums?

Our history, including what we know about the city of Troy, is off by abit. The radioactive fallout effects of our nuclear testing have altered the results from C14 tests.

Oops, I meant Meier, sorry.

They're not offering to save us from ourselves in any case. If we wanna blow ourselves up in a fiery finale, well, that's our choice.

Hillary, btw, would start WW3 if she gets into office.

Nope, I'm just somebody who knows a fair amount about the Billy Meier case, and sometimes posts to Cred Forums. Usually not Cred Forums, though.

Oh, well thanks for clarifying. Have you ever met these extraterrestrials? I presume you have some knowledge on them?

Billy Meier is a fake.

I wish had met them, but formal hello's have not been tossed between us. I've been Switzerland and checked this out for myself. The people there are grounded, honest, forthright. They aren't putting on airs of any sort, and really don't care about publicity. They are autistic about presenting the truth, though.

Yeah, I know, but other prophets have already said that they're gonna come.

My name is shitstain mcniggerfukk
This is now my ama

There is sufficient proof to back his claims, physical proof, circumstantial proof, recordings of various sorts, pictures, information, etc, etc, etc, that he could probably win a court if he wanted to.

I'm not really into prophets and religion and stuff. I just to focus on the truth, wherever that may lead me. That attitude has led me to this. And to occasionally post on Cred Forums.

CTR

The aliens in question are the Nordic ones, correct? It seems like it would be a great experiemce to meet a being like that.

I truly believe they exist, it's unfortunate that some people don't believe the people who have experienced them, (even if they can be a bit autistic, kek.)

What's your favorite time of day, Mr. McNiggerfuck? Also Breakfast or lunch, Which is better?

Your thread shall die here with me, roach.
No attention whoring for you, UFO mountain Jew man.

Awww....

also, are aliens good at sucking dick? asking for a friend.

I agree with you 100%. The Plejaren are mostly Nordic in appearance, but they don't identify with the Aryans as closely as we might hope. Their federation is comprised of many worlds and many peoples, most of whom are human, but some are not. And human, for them, is a pretty broad category.

There are also other extraterrestrials who not formally part of the Plejaren federation, and who are human. Asket and Nera (attached photo) fall into this category. Their people are called the Timars, and they quite different from the Plejaren that Herr Meier usually converses with.

Most people evolve in a human-like shape through coincident evolution (think Rupert Sheldrake's morphic fields). The total numbers of different kinds of people in the universe are basically uncountable because some always dying off, and some are coming into being, but the number is estimated in the trillions of species of human.

Their approach to sexuality is a topic of much consideration by Earth humans. Go figure. Homosexuality is not very common among them, certainly as common as it is on Earth. For them, when it occurs, homosexuality is a natural thing without stigma. On Earth, it's usually wrapped up in the sociopathic machinations of people who would 'change' the values of Western civilization.

...certainly not as common as it is on Earth...

forgot a 'not'

Aliens are real, get ready for them, the earth may be invaded soon.

That's so amazing to think about...

The Earth's powers that be, mostly wrapped up in the Western military, would like to scare people of this planet with a fake alien invasion using real Earth-made ships (though they are NOT capable of interstellar travel) and holograms. Initially the plan was to scare people into Christianity, but the time for that time has passed. Now it would be to scare people into accepting a one-world government.

Yea, this is something that trips my circuits, too. We are far from alone, just under quarantine.

Also, 'the Greys' don't exist.

Which aliens are tied to the aerospace industry? Is it the tall whites?

Soon.

After WW2, all extraterrestrials decided to not help Earth people develop technology in any way. There are no aliens helping us to build spaceships are track people or anything like that. We should give ourselves credit for what we've accomplished.

Nobody has made a comment about the host's grotesque lisp? What the fuck even? She sounds like she just got anesthetized.

We were scheduled to have a public alien contact with one of our nearest neighbors in 1995, but this was postponed due to the persistent ideological and political insanity of Earth. The thought was that people would mostly just go insane if they knew, utterly knew for certain, that all of our religions are bogus nonsense. I don't know when, or if, another contact is scheduled. We are supposed to have the scientific know-how to determine that we are not alone in the galaxy within about 20 years.

She sounds to me like she could have a hearing impairment.

A lot of the stuff they're discussing in the recording makes sense based on my experience.

However I don't like to just believe in things, so why should I?

Don't 'believe'. Test, test, test. If it makes sense to you, great, if not, great. And watch that first step, cause it's a big one.

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUD
FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

Where's proof?

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

FIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUDFIGU UFO CULT FRAUD

etc.

Think you got your point across yet?

>Billy Meier is a fake.
>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.>Billy Meier is a fake.

>FIGU UFO CULT
FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT

FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT

proof...

There is proof aplenty, but it's not served on a platter for easy consumption.

Pictures
Video
Sounds
Metal samples
etc.

Naerly bit i yoou are not certain then heer are come pointers

Billy meier is a compulsive liar who faked some ludicrous UFO footage by constructing junk from his shed, claims to be a time traveler and runs a cult out of Switzerland. Everything about him has been debunked and his cult is a money raising venture designed to extract money from retards and tur them into worker bee drones for his cult called FIGU.

Even his own wife says he's a fraud.

FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT

All debunked lies.

FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT FIGU UFO CULT

>just saw a cigar UFO
>come back to see this thread

Spooky

If you think this fraud is spooky you need your head adjusted you are exhibiting nigger levels of stupid.

fuck off CIA disinfo shill

Since you are so obsessed with this, why don't you take up a more in-depth study of it?

Hypocrite

What is going on in here gu...
>*literally crazy rping*
...ys. Wow. Just wow. Lol. U kno?
Its cool though I think its just cool anyway. Im glad everyone is feeling a little creative today. =]

Cool. Extraterrestrial-sourced flying saucers are rather rare, but the one's that come from Earth, from our secret sciences and military-industrial complex and what-not, are often spotted. Most people just aren't paying attention, and can't see what they don't believe in, even if it's real and right before their eyes.

Why don;t you fuck off and kill yourself you nigger tier cultist before Cred Forums does a fucking raid on your cults shit right back at you and you have to kneel and suck billy meiers cock to beg forgiveness from him for fucking his scam up.

A little weekend evangelism, I s'pose, for my own shits 'n grins more than anything else.

Tell you what cultcuk. Keep shitposting. See what happens. This could be fucking funny.

Sad ufo cult meet the hive.

Hive meet sad ufo cult.

You figu cultists are fucking thrash..

re: Cred Forums raid on Billy Meier sites...

you might learn a thing or two

>shits 'n grins more than anything else.

It's going to be anons grinning and you shitting if you keep trying this nigger tier scam on here.

>believing an the alien meme

It's all put on by our government my man, Harry S. Truman was the worst President we could have ever had.

Call your friends at CTR and organize it. How much are you getting paid, Shlomo?

No. Proof about the supposed arrangements for contact.

Getting worried?

Go lick an old compulsive liars ballsack and hand over his cut of the cash you scam from retards. That's your safe space.

Sage and sidleline anons.

I've heard that Truman met with aliens. Doubt it, though. It's not mentioned by the Plejaren, and they keep tabs on ET-human contacts.

Alright, I'll see if I can dig abit for you, but just on the FOM site.

How can I spell it out for more clearly. If you are obsessed with this so much that you want to conduct a raid, why don't you spend a little time learning abit about the case? Go ahead, I dare you.

BILLY MOARS WRINKLED OLD BALLS IN HIS CULT MEMBERS FACES. YUMMY BALL WASHING FOR DUMB ASS CULTISTS

All noise, no substance. Do something with your life.

idumb cunt who loves billy meiers flying dusbin lids and his time travelling lies.

Join the figu cult today. No brains and no morals required. Soon you too can be licking a dirty old liars ballsack with your tongue

Here's a partial list of some of the witnesses, tested, truth serumed, and served on a platter. Listen to what they have to say.

Learn to use English, you silly goose.

BILLY MEIER THE PAEDO KING
HIS WIFE THREW AWAY HER WEDDING RING
DUSTBIN LIDS AND BITS OF STRING
LICK BILLS BALLS AND HAND YOUR CASH IN

Have you personally sucked billy meiers cock or did your mother do it for you?

Is it true allyns probed his bottom and he only got five bucks?

FIGU UFO CULT SCAM

JOIN A SHIITY UFO CULT TODAY!

Now I know your getting paid. Why don't you go shill for HRC somewhere else?

whoa man i just realized like...what if jesus and god were actually aliens? that's like some deep fucking shit man, what if we're actually aliens?

saved

they were, and we are

The fact that we turned everything into religions must be frustrating to them. It's damn near impossible to show up now without the entire planet losing its mind.

Our propensity for superstitious paranoia is rather vexing to them. And our way of thinking, of being dishonest with even ourselves, is very confusing for them. They don't quite know how to deal with us, so they mostly just leave us alone.

"The sharing limit has been exceeded"

Ack. - Ack. - Ack.

>Here's a partial list of some of the witnesses, tested, truth serumed, and served on a platter. Listen to what they have to say.

With link included this time.

futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Witnesses

Since you seem a bit old/autistic to get the sarcasm there...

he was implying that your link is mallicious in nature, containing trojan computer exploits (malware/virus/etc) and honestly... it is for that reason I myself did not click it...as I have not the inclination to set up the security measures needed on this device which is not mine in order to do so afely... for the likely result of it being some stupid bullshit.

You want people to view it... put it on youtube/liveleak/fuck it... PORNHUB and many more people will watch it.

Otherwise... nope

Que up Slim Whitman please!

Sorry about that. It's not under my control. The file is 150 mb, so I can't post it on Cred Forums, but if you set up another file-sharing page, I'll post it to that.

This is so easily explained, it's laughable faggots.

There is no such thing as aliens.

This is just old (I mean very old, think 1950s) technology that has been hidden from the public.

You guys are late to the party.

This technology is OLD.

The flight of these aircraft are caused by ELECTRO-MAGNETISM.

Here is the PROOF with SCIENCE:

youtube.com/watch?v=7o4TdX3o098

youtube.com/watch?v=G9OTL-5eLT0

You know how it's possible?

Well, the Earth is Electro-Magnetic.

Let's put these theories to rest.

P.S- CERN has technology that is 500 years into the future. Einstein has already been proven wrong by CERN, Nichola Tesla has been proven right.

Do your RESEARCH.

You are a fucking scam artists Bill... you could get away with it back in the day because there was no internet or any me3dia archive that could be accesed 24/7 by anyone with enough free time.

Your pictures have been debunked, from tea pots to actual singers on TV.

Autist, perhaps. Youtube I can do, but not now.

....ack....

>Asket and Nera

billymeierufocase.com/asketdeconstruction.html

These are actually prooven dusbin lids and other shit

If you want any more evidence of what a complete lying cunt billy meier is here is his 'evidence' of him shooting a 'raygun'

The figu cult on the other hand is properly toxic brainwashing and chanting shit like a tard money maker for the old cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1EQRms62nY

Yea, and Jews are time travelers from the future.

Let's get real. We are not alone. That just doesn't make sense. And to think that because we can't develop this technology, nobody else can either, that's equally anthropocentric.

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet, Act 1

more like this please

BILLY MEIR THICK AS BRICKS
LYING FAKING CHEAP CAMERA TRICKS
THE FIGU CULT LOVES LYING TOO
THEY ARE FUCKING CULTISTS NOTHING NEW

sage

..ack..

Mars Attacks is a great movie about gullible humanists. One of my faves.

The further you travel down the Rabbit hole of the Red pill, the more it makes sense.

Keep doing your research.

Your mind will be blown at what THEY are hiding from you.

Everything you have been raised to believe is a lie.

Time travel isn't science fiction, not anymore.

Alternate Dimensions have been found by CERN scientists.

Your "aliens" don't come from outer space, but from these alternate dimensions.

So yes, intelligent beings do exist, just not in flying disks.

Again, do your research.

Some times pol just needs to get raaaaaaaazed

(((((((ack)))))))

That picture is of a singing group from (Dean Martin's?) old television show, I forget the name of it. I conversed with the woman who decided she looked like Asket. She was very Christian in her outlook, and unwilling to consider other ways of seeing reality than through Christian eyes.

Through detailed scrutiny, I was able to determine for myself that the two photos were not of the same people, nor place. You could do it for yourself, using photo analysis, if you like.

Here's another picture of Asket. She Timaran. They are a people who are more technologically advanced than the Plejaren, but have about the same moral code of following the Universal Creational Laws.

>Here's another picture of Asket.

its the same fucking girl you fucking demented moron, you took that picture literally from your TV screen when they were broadcasting that TV show.

I bet you didn't imagine 30 years later there would be this thing called "th3 1nt3rn3tz"

Maybe what you postulate is also true.

I know that time travelers from Earth's future - maybe a thousand years or more away, are thought by the Plejaren to have visited us. Our future on Earth is much longer than people generally anticipate. We are gonna be around on this planet for another two thousand years, and develop significant technology in that time... if we don't blow ourselves up.

Reminder, Hillary would start a nuclear war - WW3.

How do you feel about the movie Dark Skies?

Never saw it.

I don't care for dark, foreboding movies. Reality here on Earth is dark enough, if I want to escape for a little while into a movie, I want it to be light.

>Mothman, Mothman what you say?
>Yetis and Greys must hang from trees

"The Gold Diggers"

Delete this or else!

What is this garbage

>After WW2

Before that... what DID they give us the "concepts" for?

It seems simple nowadays but it was actually revolutionary... if you can answer this simple question I'll know you are legit.

The pterodactyl thing. Yea, I had heard about that controversy. Apparently, and Cred Forums will like this... there has been a group of evil aliens called the 'Bafath' living under the Giza plateau for thousands of years, influencing people, that sorta thing. They were removed from Earth in the 70's or 890's (I forget exactly when).

They were the ones who influenced artists to recreate a few of Billy's photos on occasion. However, Herr Meier has taken several thousand photos of 'proof'. 99.99999% of those photos were unduplicated.

Make of that what you will.

>this garbage

You win the prize.

Sub x tier cult stalks pol for stupids to recruit with videos of lying dustbin lids.

So sage.

I was wondering because the aliens in the movie basically can move through dimensions, from what it seems.

And they cover the greys in particular a fair amount of the movie.

CUNTY CUNTY PAEDO UFO CULT CUNTING ALONG

Fuck of to /x with your anal probe

Video is not working

IDK anything about mothmen.

Greys don't exist. The concept was based upon some biological androids that crashed a ship at Roswell, NM.

Yetis, Big feet, apparently they are real. They are an endangered species of large hairy people who are just very shy.

Billy Meier "contact" revelations are Al Bielek-tier garbage though

people still giving his story credit are the testament to how right McKenna was about the state of the UFO community then and forever

That was they name of the musical group she sang in. I saw one of her songs, but it wasn't my kinda music. Would be good for hospice-bound end-of-lifers, perhaps.

Or else what?

It's just an alien movie you disgusting little faggot

I want to know what OP thought of it considering aliens are the topic of this thread

Some people are technologically advanced enough to be able to travel the universe without spaceships. Technology is not transferred easily from one group of people to another without considerable consideration. It's not like Star Trek.

What can you tell about this
youtube.com/watch?v=M0NXGNKyAco&ab_channel=FringeFocusTV

Yea, I think it was downloaded too many times already.

Someone else already posted a copy of the video to youtube again.
youtube.com/watch?v=82Jexe-focw

Thanks bro

Fuck off with this proven fake bullshit

Al Bielek - that was the Montuak Point stuff, right? Yea, that was ridiculous, but it made for a good story. This is neither.

Alright OP, let's test to see if you actually know anything.

What do you know about the Pleiadians? What do you know about the Arcturians? The Sirians, the Telosians, The Lyrans, The Ashtar Command, the Galactic Federation of Light, the "Orion Group", the Alpha Draconians, the Zeta Reticulans(Greys, yes they exist, you moron)?

Do you know anything about Maldek, Atlantis, Nibiru, the pyramids? Do you know of the nature of consciousness, it's true potentials?

There's a lot more we can go into if you're ready.

Here's the meir cult 'peace meditating' on meirs 'prophecies about destroying America. The alien shit is nonsense and the cult members actually know it the dustbin lids are too retarded to fool anyone. They are used to shop for the gullible.

The money is raked in my one michel horn who gives a cut to the hq in Switzerland. Usual shit donations for special knowledge, selling crappy dvds.

Its a cult and the OP is a member.

Do you phone the Scientologists for advise, how about heaven gate?

Kool aid central and you get to wash a smelly old mans balls with your tongue.

If you have kids FIGU can arrange for them to be molested by their dear leader for free.

FIGU UFO CULT SCHILL ALERT

The chanting and low protein makes their posting style obvious

>Not mentioning the Denebians and Giselians

just curious are you that weird guy who used to go full autist and post in art bell threads on /x/ spamming weird things about him and his wife and heather wade?
very similar style

You get 1 hour.
kdf3x2999c55x0014

Ashtar... that's a complicated thing.

The afore-mentioned Bafath messed with people's minds by initiating religions for us to follow. A sub-group started the Ashtar Command as their final attempt at that. The people behind the Ashtar Command initiative decided to challenge the Timars, who are significantly more technologically advanced than they were. It was not a wise choice on their part. As a result, the Ashtar Command has been sending out no more telenotic influences, because they've been captured/killed. They will not be reincarnating here either.

I'm not part of any cult, you autist.

Billy meier will molest your kids for free

Just call and ask for more information about his 'case'

The chanting and low protein makes their posting style obvious

FIGU

Cult run by billy meier and michael horn.

cult members always refer to billy meiers dustbin lids on strings and fake photos as 'the case'

Case of rancid ufo cult shit alright.

not OP but he's clearly an amateur who can't even respect my simple request, so get some.

Sirians are the dudes the Dogon people of Africa worship. Supposedly an aquatic race or "fish people".

Ashtar Command is full blown misdirection/disinfo, the GFL is probably in the same tier but hard to say for sure. If it does exist, this would imply that the 'quarantine' also is true.

Orions are Alex Collier 'channeling'-type so strong potential for disinfo. Alpha Draconians are nothing but Gamma Draconians are elder Reptilians or something with seniority over Reptilians.

Zeta Reticulans could either be disinfo (source is Nancy Lieder who is totally disinfo) or a reptilian colony (Greys don't have a planet, they're a subclass of slaves/robots).

Maldek/Marduk/Tiamat was the planet that used to exist in between Jupiter and Mars which was obliterated during the Great Terran War. It's now the asteroid belt and source of several extinction level events (and resources).

Atlantis is misdirection (Hyperborea is what you're looking for) whereas Lemuria was the real continent that sank and existed somewhere between Vietnam and Australia. Atlantis is probably Antarctica underneath the ice, or alternatively, small pieces of land near the Azores or Bermuda.

Nibiru is hard to form a strong opinion on other than the idea that it was the planet/dwarf star from which the Annunaki are/were based.

The pyramids usually feature alignments to specific constellations both the way they are placed and with how certain chambers are aligned within the structure. The pyramids are aligned with Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka (in that order) whereas chambers point to Sirius beta and Sigma/Gamma Draconis. Other structures like Ankgor Wat were also built to celestially correspond with the Draconis constellation.

So, I'm ready. Get into that more you promised, please.

Pleiadians, named for the Pleiades star cluster. They actually refer to themselves as the 'Plejaren'. Aryans are distantly related to them.
Arcturians - I believe these people don't exist.
Sirians - these people exist, and again some people on Earth are distantly related to them.
Telosians - vaguely familiar, but I don't remember exactly.
Lyrans - these people exist, and some people on Earth are distantly related to them.
Ashtar Command - a bogus channeled religion
The Galactic Federation of Light - a bogus religion, I believe this one is a fabrication of Earthlings who so want it to be true that they've basically gone 'round the bend and are not coming back.
Orion group - that was supposed to be evil aliens, I think? Reptilians, David Icke, something like that. They don't exist.
Alpha Draconians - no such thing as dragons, unfortunately
Zeta Reticulans - I believe this was a CIA op to mess with people's heads. However, to confuse the issue, some of those people may exist.

Greys - no such thing, though there are some military-type people who have scared the public with their appearance
Maldek - This is a channeled being? Channelling is wholly a function of people's imagination, generally, with some psychic cognitions occasionally thrown in. Usually this makes for inaccurate information.
Atlantis - existed. We have a long a convoluted history on Earth. Proof of the Atlantean civilization comes up every so often, and gets buried by our PTB. Mu (aka Lemuria) also existed.
Nibiru - the planet that will cause calamity when it passes close by. Doesn't exist. However, we are facing other celestial threats, most pressingly 99942Apophis, which will slam into Earth in 2036, unless we divert it now. NASA knows and is doing nothing.
Pyramids - the original Giza pyramid is the one you are concerned about, yes? It's the different one. Built 76,000 years ago, during the time of an Atlantean civlization.

Nature of consciousness - energy. It's ironic that ask about it's 'potentials'...
Studying what Herr Meier talks about means studying the nature of the self in a relatively spiritual way.

There are alotta extraterrestrials just from our galaxy alone. I don't remember the names of them all. Sorry 'bout that.

Here's a short blurb about the Plejaren Federation. It's a large organization of people, and they may be part of it, if they exist.

futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Plejaren_Federation

nope, no idea who you're talking about.

I'm not Michael Horn, neither.

why wait?

Jesus, how are people still falling for this shit in the current year?

Gotta say, you had my interest at first OP, but this video and the one with the retarded girl you posted earlier just scream cult.

t's not a cult, but the idea of utopia is definitely addictive.

Alright kiddies, I've had my fill. Hope you had fun, too. : )

>Alpha Draconians - no such thing as dragons, unfortunately

you couldn't be more wrong

>Pyramids - the original Giza pyramid is the one you are concerned about, yes? It's the different one. Built 76,000 years ago, during the time of an Atlantean civlization.

Zep Tepi was 10,500 BC. There's more than one Giza pyramid, and even the Bosnian pyramid isn't 70 fucking 6 thousand years old.

Have a snickers, "user". You're not you when you're hungry.

No, Maldek was the planet between Mars and Jupiter, 50% of humans currently on Earth migrated from there.

"Channeling" has it's issues. What happens is the instrument will sometimes distort the source information through their own belief system constructs.

The Federation is real. Do some more lurking.

does it mean it was all roleplay?