I will give just about anything to be an american

>i will give just about anything to be an american

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.cz/en/section/marketplace/czech-republic-ranked-as-europes-third-worst-slavery-haven
youtube.com/watch?v=4rlcYN7yc8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even know what country that flag is

Ha! Its so nice not to live in a sub-saharan shithole

fix your own country first dont leech off white prosperity

Understandable.

But how?

>I will do just about anything to be dead

t. NEETbong that is doing just the same

>but how?
Kill them all Clarence. All.

Death is the worst option a man can take. I took that off my bucket list years ago.

emulate what we did 100s of years ago....education and build up your nation

Don't worry Op.
Soon Ghana will be better off

As to why, just browse Cred Forums and look at what generation of retards is going to make up the US ruling class

same as you fucker.

Isn't Ghana getting CHINKED by the Chinese right now?

I heard about a bunch of illegal Chinese gold mines over there a few years ago.

Our history is literally the blue prints to achieving this. Make your country a desired place to do business, low taxes, etc.

I've thought about this a lot. Honestly, a group of NEET Cred Forums autistes could unironically improve an African country if we acted as advisors.

Anyone want to hire meme mercenaries?

education is a tad bit useless here as you cannot get anything out of it if you dont have people in top places i.e connection

the whole of sub-sahara africa is getting chinked by the chinese, not just this country. This continent is a dumbing ground for sub-standard products.

>2% chance of being born a citizen of the greatest nation ever formed in the span of human history
>Nail it.

Being an American is the best shit ever. If reincarnation is real and I come back as a non American I will kill myself. There is no way I'd want to be one of those "people" who wasn't an American. It's just so nice to rule the world, you know?

Is Sakawa or whatever you guys call email scamming still a big business in your country?

But, blacks are killed here for no reason whatsoever? Why would you want to go and become oppressed?

We're all gonna make it, bro. Hang in there.

only the elite sharters will be let in.
you have to work hard

>we

Yes, its although it's most people have integrated the email scam with dark magic (like kek) to make it quicker by will end up living a short life :(

Become an advocate for white people and seek to have some sort of nu-colonization.

we have alot of ghetto black people here
>not that great

we don't want your kind here...no muds allowed

nigger, wat

Nigga, start a fucking university or some shit, you guys live in country where people are willing to give you millions of dollars worth of aid for free, but none of you want to do anything with it.

I want to live in the world where this is a reality

No amount of advisors will ever change the situation when you're dealing with retarded niggers.

Me too user...me too

Who actually falls for that shit. Are there really people in Western countries who are that internet-illiterate?

it's pretty great desu

“all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”
-James Watson, the discoverer of DNA and the human genome, in which he was "inherently gloomy of the prospect of"

So you want me to believe you arent a proxyfag troll? Why?

our government and politicians use aid money to buy ferrari's amongst other fast cars

heh
sounds like a fun bunch.

I meant to say on the topic of Africa, in which he was "inherently gloomy of the prospect of"

(not you)
(you)

Feel free to come over and stay, ghanabros are based

Just remember to seek out other african immigrants for support if you need it. "African Americans" are stupid, violent, poor, and embrace degenerate lifestyles as part of what they consider to be "their culture".

If you're cute I'll marry you so you can immigrate here.

Hell no. Western Yurop is where it's at.

If only I could have been born in scandinavia, but the Netherlands will do in the meanwhile.

I'd choose Canada over the US in a heartbeat.

Just exactly what I'd expect from an African government.

How's the internet over there. Are PC's, tablets, and smartphones common amongst Ghanaians or are you using your village's only Windows XP machine?

yeah

you sound american enough to me

>I'd choose Canada over the US
I would do anything to be a US citizen instead of Canadian. I'm not an welfare parasite immigrant though so maybe it's a different perspective.

the French are doing this in the Francophone area

you mean like colonialism you fucking faggot? america wasn't even built by white people

do you really believe that?

>america wasn't even built by white people
WE

i have been here way before kek posting, i lurk Cred Forums and /sci/ alot. i also witnessed the birth of kek worshippers.

It pretty much was. Like yeah we imported a bunch of Chinese dudes to build the railroads and then fucked them over hard, but it's not like they came over here on their own to do it. A bunch of white guys decided to build a bigass railroad and found the cheapest way to do it. Is an architect any less responsible for creating a house than the construction workers who put it together?

American work culture ensures i'll never even consider going there. Fucking backwards-ass nation.

I'm an MD and the work culture of physicians in the US is fucking ludicrous. That's barely living.

1. rule of law protecting entrepreneurs
2. foreign investment
3. internal savings
4. export-led growth aka sweatshops like in China

also, secret racist trick:

you all need an influx of some white or asian genes, because IQ limits innovativeness.

By that you mean.. actually doing some work?

the american negro looks respectable.

I'm a very distant observer but IMO the main problem holding back Africa is government corruption and instability. I think if you fix that, a lot of your other problems would go away too.

I have no solution to offer for that though

>a nigger complaining he has to work hard in America
Typical Ahmed.

Wouldn't you have even less of chance of being born in Ghana?

That must suck, do you even live in a proper house?

Ipad, desu. also, there are alot of big telecommunication companies here in ghana and data rates are cheap over here. smartphones are everywhere

ANYTHING?

I'd rather give everything to live in Switzerland. Usa is quite a shithole and going be worse since whites will be minority there first in western countries.

please don't bully the niggers they have it hard enough as it is

Here

It's not ghana be enough, m8

>burn passport
>seek asylum in the EU
>get free cash and education and new passport
>save the aforementioned cash and fly to us
?????

Looks pretty comfy. Mobile data rates in America are a fucking nightmare.
Kek.

>smartphones are everywhere

>mfw people say we need to increase aid to africa

U.S. is great, just stay out of our shit hole cities. (And by that I mean, all major cities.)

Our burbs and rural areas are fantastic... I haven't seen a google in months, my kids attend a small school with 15-20 kids per class.

Outside of the current healthcare scam, and the mountains of stifling regulation, things could be pretty alright.

It's a shame whitey has empathy even when the blacks complain in Africa. Destroyed everything that the whites colonized. Now you got soulless chinks who are trying to do the same thing except they no-nonsense who don't give a shit about anything except results, and calling them "Chinese devil" doesn't work like calling the whites "white devils" because they don't cuck to guilt.

You dug your grave, now lie in it

theyre iphone 5s user

they need help

how the fuck do i get into the EU? i've been thibking of going to germany and working my way up to america

Claim oppression, seek refugee status, let Merkel give you a rimjob. Welcome to Deutschland

It's really not that great. if you take >muh guns out of the picture, we're basically just like every other """"first world"""" country but with more niggers.

Yes

Yeah. I work 48 hour weeks and that serves me just fine. I also have 8+ weeks of paid vacation every year.

Starting MD's in the states work 60-80+ hour weeks and have to beg on their knees for a free afternoon. I have plenty of US colleagues who had their minds completely blown when they realized how life worked over here. Nearly all of them were completely overworked and plenty of them regret getting into the field.

But absolutely, if live to work is your thing, then the US is definitely the place to be.

>one post by this ID

lad, the only easy way is the hard way

take a plane to a mediterranean north african port city, get on a boat and play refugee

not even kidding, just be smart about it and don't be one of the few that drown

once you get to italy/spain/greece/france whatever apply for asylum in germany

(60% - 1)*

Wana get married?

this is very dangerous. There are euro-nationals that go out to sink the rafts, mostly golden dawn

So there are some decent folks left in the EU...

i will give literally anything to be czech

fucked a ghana chick 10/10

Don't say that if you dont mean it

Nice.

Maybe one of the gay autists here could marry you for a green card

So underrated

i have an option for you
radio.cz/en/section/marketplace/czech-republic-ranked-as-europes-third-worst-slavery-haven

North Koreans literally think the same thing

except Americans are right about it. Hope you paid for your tv license or they'll get a warant

Tfw you'll never attend a Trump rally.

>dumb television
>can't cook
>eat junk food
>fat
>80% of women are ugly whales
>working for Jew 10 hours every day
>cities with best chance of finding a job are liberal diverse shitholes
>can't count to 20 without calculator
>education is below world's average
>shit weather
>shit cheap architecture
>college debt for life
>real estate tax for life
>old infrastructure falling apart
>world police
>hated by the whole world for being dumb
>most people have zero savings
>kicked out by own children from own house when old

Amurika.

Hope you paid your obamacare or you'll die

Oh wait, you're Canadian. Does the queen know you're chatting shit about the leaders of the commonwealth? You treasonous fucking subject

Wanna come for tea?

>>>be me
>>>Be bong
>>>Immigrate to the land of the free and become dual citizen

Why haven't you fucks done this yet?

Why not. I quit drinking soda few years ago. Always wanted to visit England and hang out with MU fans in a pub.

1/10

>>dumb television
I guess, who cares
>>can't cook
not true
>>eat junk food
too many people do, yes
>>fat
yeah
% of women are ugly whales
sort of
>>working for Jew 10 hours every day
only if you're an idiot
>>cities with best chance of finding a job are liberal diverse shitholes
probably but it's not 1990 anymore, it's really not bad at all
>>can't count to 20 without calculator
no
>>education is below world's average
in shitty areas of the country, sure
>>shit weather
no
>>shit cheap architecture
sort of, but not really
>>college debt for life
if you do it wrong, sure
>>real estate tax for life
sure
>>old infrastructure falling apart
sure
>>world police
sure
>>hated by the whole world for being dumb
who cares
>>most people have zero savings
if you do it wrong
>>kicked out by own children from own house when old
this isn't really true anymore

Shut your dirty mouth nigger.

Glory glory my absolute nigger, home against stoke tomorrow, 3-0 I reckon

P.s. when British people say come over for tea, it means dinner. Americans think were obsessed with tea but it's just an idiom

Having a fag can confuse some Americans too, kek

what? dead is the final solution to everything. if you cease to exists, reality will with you, everyone is therefore in peace.

I'd hire you. Improve Vienna, it's a decaying libtard city full of Turk and nigger ghettoes. What do? Oh wait you can't even improve your own country that has a 10% nig population at best.

>being this triggered
I can own guns and don't go to jail for tweeting things. Stay mad.

You think it's any different here? Oh wait... it is! We get the good Chinese products. kek.

Everyone should go waltzing Matilda with me

Then kys

>all whites brought civilization

Lol no. The Iberians and the eternal kraut (read Belgium and Germany) only brought further backwardness to an already degenerate shithole.

I've never been, and never will be shot and I don't use twitter because I'm not a 15 year old numale

Yeah, ugh, thanks "white nationalist board" for literally doing antifa shit in advocating some African to illegally immigrato to Germany.

Fuck you!

>Iberians
>Belgians

Try the Spanish peninsula you retard

>hahaha I don't even care that I live in a police state dude I like it

I know you do, you're subserviant. All of your kind who valued freedom already left and only the subservient were left behind, You're not even jealous of people with freedom and you think that's a good thing. Enjoy it user, Americans are right to think they live in the best country in the world though. To men born with balls that is the greatest thing you could ask for.

you mean the uk

whos this demon semen

I'm in a band m8 we drive around in a shitty van to pubs and small venues all over the country, get barely a living wage but it's tax free and we love what we do

Ain't got a home, there's nothing I own and I'll travel til I die

Please free me

>hahaha see I don't mind living in a police state I don't even care

No I literally don't care, we done here?

>tfw born in NYC

Then emigrate and apply for citizenship desu.

>How to build a house not made of mud
Fuck I cant do that without some high end business man with connections and money! The local government whom I rent my land from won't let me build a actual house.
Wait...

How about not encourage another smelly coon to come over here?

Thanks

Why do almost all African flags suck ass?
in fact... why does almost all of Africa in general suck ass? You guys have so much resources, a LOT of land for agriculture, there's enough help from the outside that you could all could build your countries over again.

>How to take a screenshot
Uhm

The difference between native blacks and ones from Africa is astounding. I agree with this user:

wew lad noice flag

>Being born in the formerly best country on earth
>Born just in time for the complete fall of the country

Feels bad man

>2009

>Wanting to be a citizen of a country with no culture, indentity, past, or future

You are a fucking moron. There are people who have specialized in this their entire lives and have real experience with these sort of countries. They know infinitely more than you and can be far more helpful. Its not as simple as you think. How arrogant you are.

>Implying they somehow got any better

kek

>

If you want to work and be american, we should take you in. Our immigration policies are BS.

Yeah fuck off, Tyrone

Fact is with white birth rates the way they are any nonwhite immigration at all is only crushing the white race further

Kill yourself now

Nah mate, thats ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT, and let me tell you why.

You know who lives in a "police state"?
The ones who live in a fucking country where the cops are REASONABLY CONCERNED that the next criminal they encounter has a gun.

In these countrys, EVERY FUCKIN ENCOUNTER is potentially lethal, from the view of either the citizens, or more importantly from the ones doing the policing.

Your rhetoric is fucked, mate, absolutely fucking wrecked and you will sound like you have no idea what you're talking about if you even think for a second that brittish, australian or kiwi cops are going to be as aggressive, trust averse, commanding, dominating and, basically taking strong precautions 'in defense of their own safety' as a country where the commoners are armed.

You know like warzones.
And america.

Maybe you could see about giving up your real estate to the US. It would have to depend on the land of course

I thought it was Bolivia for a second, was about to burst some huge keks, but turns out it's just some random african shithole. Lame.

Winning a war means killing or disarming your enemy. If I am your friend, why would you disarm me? And if I'm not your friend, that's all the more reason for me to be armed.

I think we're changing the discussion here, I hope you acknowledge that.
If you're willing to be honest, I call upon you to acknowledge that a discussion on the merits of giving a people the right to be armed is
DIFFERENT from the discussion that,
when many of the people are frequently armed, with america and warzones being two good examples,
the policing attitude, due to risk, is NECESSARILY authoritarian.

If you can't acknowledge that, then Ill delete my next post where Ill -sort- of agree with you a little and discuss your point. Otherwise, I suspect you of dishonesty.

Ok. Now we're talking about being armed. Im engaging you here, lets try to not be condescending in our disagreements, so we can at least learn more than good insults for one another.

"Cockmongler" is still one of fourchans best, however.

Anyhow.
You're talking about being armed.
In general, rights should be granted, unless a good case can be made against them.

The 'risk' here is pretty damn big,since we're honestly talking about a modern, powerful kind of lethal force. You know that raises the stakes, right? I mean, would you be in favor of missiles for everyone, so I can get a feel for your stance?

Its like this: You're more likely to be raped by someone you know. Its like that with your streets and guns.

A tragedy of the commons is basically where everybody becomes more lethal, so theres more risk of serious harm.
This seems to be the position you endorse, and I do not.

The numbers don't agree with that, though. The areas with the most conflict with police, like chicago and D.C. are effectively gun-free zones.

>A tragedy of the commons is basically where everybody becomes more lethal, so theres more risk of serious harm.

I can see that being a problem for some. It's not a problem for me. A free man is a truly dangerous man, IMO. There are other, far more effective means at controlling crime rates. A strong economy, first and foremost, is the number one way in reducing crime.

why America?
you could be German or Swedish real easy, what are you waiting for, just need to apply
free stuff, free house, complimentary underage wet pussy

Do the best you can Ghanabro.

If you're a woman you can marry me :)

Sorry, but I can't engage with your discussion on gun free zones, unless your logic there will also apply to australia and NZ and the uk, actually known as gun free zones.

Otherwise, I hope you agree, we're just talking about bad implementation of law.

>It's not a problem for me.
yeah fair enough, and I won't begrudge you it. But I won't fill my swimming pool with razorblades and dynamite.
This discussion, for me, was Canuck claiming britbong was police state.
My big response was that your cops in the states, are, understandably, required to be more cautious than, say, ours.
Do you have any response to that?

I agree entirely with your economy point.

I think if the folks down the road had guns, I'd want to move. A very reasonable precaution.
If there was nowhere 'safer' to move to, I'd be, essentially forced to take similar measures.

Thus, this was the tragedy of the commons point I raised.

I don't know how your cops run their business, I can barely tell you how most other states in my country run their business.

I can tell you that my state has a 'duty to retreat' law. A person, outside his own home or abode, legally has no right to assault another person. This includes cops.

However, the inherent right to defend your life trumps any rule of engagements that may be in place. If a private citizen has no alternative than to fight or die, it is reasonable and lawful to fight.

Cops are legally required to not retreat, therefore they must fight. 98% of the time that cop can do his job without having use any amount of force. When he has to use force, it is even rarer that he has to use a gun. But, once again, THE INHERENT RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE trumps all other limitations imposed upon him through regulation.

In my state, the only time a person is not held accountable for his use of force is in his own home. All other use of force will be scrutinized and investigated. If you don't want to be harmed in another person's home, stay the fuck out of it.

I am satisfied with the way my state deals with shootings, or even bar fights for that matter. There are other citizens, like the Black Lives Matters protestors, that disagree. So far, they have offered very little in facts and have turned to violence more often than not.

enlist in the us military.

>born in Australia
>move to America
ok

Get the fuck out of my country you pussy jafa scum

OP isn't replying, so his month or two of salary spent on 15 minutes of internet café time must have run out

Are you white?

suck a cock

youtube.com/watch?v=4rlcYN7yc8w

this

APOLOGIZE

Well, with some countries it really is a cultural problem that can be fixed, with others (like yours) it's more of a... demographic... issue. Eugenics to speed up evolution to par with Europe or encouraging colonization may be your only options.

This is probably the same google who floods our boards with dumbassery.

its overrated. gun ownership is pretty legit though

>Birth
>Chance
If you weren't born an american you wouldn't have been born at all. I really don't know how you think life works.

Kinda true, the Russian army has been training syrian's for 5 years and they don't even qualify as competent yet. Slightyly more competent than the third world terrorists they fight, but still pathetic considering the help russia has given them.

Lauren Southerns coleburning sister.

That's what happens when u work at a garbage, inner city hospital. I work at a hospital in a nice area and the docs only take overtime if they want it and are always talking about their rich-man lives lol

>contacts

The fuck are you talking about, I just bought a house at 26, and I've made 5 extra payments on it this year alone. I'm adding to my 401k and the house i live in now will soon be my rental. I don't even make a ton of money. I'm lower middle class. Save your money and don't b retarded. In Europe you need a 30 years mortage to buy 1 tiny house.

Yeah my dude. Hitler didn't personally kill Jews, he just got a bunch of other guys to do it for him.

>The USA sucks because I'll get mocked for being a gypsy there and I'll have to work

t. UKuckold

>words

I've only been pulled over a few times in my life (30 years old) and cops were always total bros with me since I treated them with respect. Go put on a BLM t-shirt or something.

Study hard and apply for a good university overseas. It doesn't exactly have to be America but any East Asian/Western European uni would do.

so you can spread Ghana-rea?

>would do anything to be dead
>hasn't killed self already