>semites like kikes and arabs are against tattoos
>Cred Forums is against tattoos
>therefore Cred Forums is actually kikes and arabs
prove me wrong
>you can't

jews breathe air
white people breathe air
therefore jews are white

So you're tired of people calling your tattoo stupid?

The art of tattooing was lost to the west until british sailors discovered tattooing methods of the new zealand tribes, and made tattooing popular among sailors untill the 1960s

That's what i;ve heard about it

the tats in your pic look really incredible, especially for an old culture like that, how funny would it be if they found a chick with a tramp stamp and a butterfly on her ankle?

So is paganism.

I can actually get on board with tattoos for warriors and marks for honor and battles in ancient times.

>using your body as a billboard to show off some fucking mantra or as some form of art showing how enlightened you are

There is no reason to have a tattoo in current year.

are those hippogriffs in the bottom right section attacking the horse? it looks really cool

how about the skin poets like the women who get thqt done today, kek, it looks so bad and who really reads something and thinks "wow, thats so inspirational, i really need people to know i read this and liked it"

>Reply
your body and material items mean nothing. all that matters in the end is that you were good and did good to others, including yourself. the onyl thing eternal is your soul.

nice syllogism

You sound like a dickhead who got a tattoo when you were young and is now trying to find a red pilled reason for having it. Kys

They actually meant something then.

Now they just look edgy on males and trashy on females

Doesn't it bother you that you're conditioned to have Jewish cultural values? You think tattoos are haram/treyf, and you think circumcisions are good. You're being groomed to be good shabbos goyim. Think about it.

It shows the mentality of the person these days.

For example when you see a woman with tats you know she's had mile long of cocks inside her.

Also just ruins the way she looks.

The more natural the better.

Look kids, they even had hipster faggots back than.

>Once You Go Back
>Everyone Else Can Relax

Can we still send them back or has the return period for slaves and their kin expired?

I wouldn't say that some slut's tramp stamp or whatever hipster bullshit faggots ink themselves with in the modern day are in the ancient Aryan tradition

I'm uncut and have no tattoos you fagot.

but what happens when you see guys with tatts, do you assume they laid pipe in...miles of vag? Liters of vag? hmm... does that fall into the "I hate men who get laid reeeeee" Cred Forums trope too?

Nah. I just think they're trying to look macho/edgy, in some gang or just some hipster faggot

White people were made for tattoos ffs we are white like a blank canvas.

What about lesbians with tats then?

when black people get tattoos it looks like a bag from chipotle

This.

I really wanted to get hose tats.

Essentially this. Modern tattoo style is for numales and women, who are just victims of the current fashionable trend, but whose tattoos do not have any deeper meaning.

Degenerates anyway. No one gives a fuck what fat dykes do to their body

>vast majority of escaped convicts get captured by someone recognizing their tattoo

Tell me again why then you would want a fucking tattoo? So it's easier for your (((owners))) to find and ID you whenever they want?

>Aryan heritage
>implying modern white people should emulate a bunch of sandniggers from the Iron age

I have my arms done in pict tattoos

>sandniggers

>planning to become an escaped convict in advance
lol so edgy

only tribals like nords and celts had tattoos
you know who also thought tattoos were degenerate?

The Greeks
The Romans
Christendom
Every civilized white society except for America

Having tattoo is current year is about as useful as carrying a bone spear around with you

No I'm not planning on being a criminal at all. I just don't like to limit my options in life if I can help it.

There's no benefit to having tattoos but there's drawbacks you know?

>Rocks can't fly
>You can't fly
>You are a rock OP

Greek and Roman sailors often got tattoos.

Yes, sandniggers. Aryans are sandniggers. You're dealing with someone who has much more knowledge about Aryans than you do.

There are 3 acceptable kinds of tattoos. 1. Those with Cultural significance 2. Those with religious significance 3. Those relating to military service.

To which category does your tramp stamp belong?

sure they did, pal, you keep telling yourself that

Legionnaires didn't

There was probably a time in human history when people could be trusted with tattooing themselves, but that time is not now .... subverted society / jewish degeneracy = bad tattooing practices , and you won't even realize it when you're going it, that's how it works. You'll think you have a great idea (like CTR shills think to themselves all the time) when in reality you do not, you just have no way of knowing because your thought processes have been subverted. That's why the policy is to avoid getting a tattoo

They did, Legionnaires didn't but Sailor tats have a very very very long tradition.

Oh and when I say significance I mean traditionally significant. A traditional Maori tattoo on a Maori, this is fine. A Traditional Maori tattoo on a white guy, is not acceptable.

>no benefits to having tattoos
Slaying hella pussy bro

kek

Culture

Just a shit culture

Tattoos are gross, and the longer you have them, the more they look like some disgusting, oversized bruise

Aryan are brown you silly saltine

I'm not against tattoos, but most tattoos are meaningless and people get them just to get a tattoo.

To be faire, he is right.