Islam is against degeneracy

>Islam is against degeneracy
>Alt Right is againsy degeneracy
>Alt Right is against Islam
>Liberals are for degeneracy
>Liberals are for Islam

Explain.

الحَمْد لله

While being against degeneracy, conservatives value freedom. Despite having conflicting interests, liberals love the way Islam restricts peoples' freedom. Essentially, liberals are those fucked up girls who do a bunch of stupid shit just so they can be put in their place by a domineering man.

C-Christian values.

As for libs they just love to act like they care about anyone with less priv than them.

>Liberals are the ones restricting people's rights to have an abortion

Leftism is not so much pro-degen as it is anti-western.
Thats why they have sympathies for islamists.

>liberals think its okay to murder children you don't want
Man, that's pretty damn Sparta of you guys. Gotta hand that one to you.

>liberal using logic.
The alt-right is against Islam for other reasons

Liberals are for tearing down the west
Islam is for tearing down the west

Simple.

I can find one point that any two ideologies that are conflicting overall agree on.

Only a fucking simpleton would say that makes the ideologies the same thing prima facie.

>Conservatives are for preserving culture
wow that does not make sense
t.mongrel

Western values are christian values so anything against western values is inherently degenerate.

The left believes that the regressive muslims are only in the middle east and that the ones in the West are moderate peaceful ones, much like moderate christians in Europe/US.

Difference is that Islam wants to censor everyone that disagrees with them. I believe Cred Forums would be Islam's biggest fan if it actually advocated freedom of speech, but it's ideology is incompatible with it.

>prima facie
Opinion discarded

gotta check those quads 1st before I tell you you're an idiot... that it is not Spartan at all, seeing as the Spartans had their women carry the child to term and only threw it off a cliff if it was too weak and sickly to be of use to a warrior tribe.

Most all libshits would've been Kraken chow by that measure before they could grow up into demisexualtransotterkin.

Maybe they were onto something.

???
But they are???
???
What are you saying???

If the Spartans had the technology to know if a fetus would grow up to be weak, they'd be allover abortions.

he was being sarcastic.

That's what I thought but it didn't read correctly in my head

>Most liberals are girls.
>Girls love brown dick.
>Liberals love Islam.

>Girls love brown dick.
>Islam hates degeneracy.
>Some girls hate degeneracy. (Alt-Right).

without a doubt... but it's still not analogous to why SJW's love abortions so much.

They're not doing it because it's gonna be a weak child. They're doing it because it's an inconvenience to get out of their way so they can get back to important things... such as doing drugs and sucking miles of dick.

Spartans would've executed bitches like that.

Meaning, it depends on how the girls react to their lust for brown cock.
This way or the other.

""""Alt-right is against degeracy""""

>>Islam is against degeneracy
stopped reading there.

Nigger calm the fuck down. I just wanted to make a goddamn joke and you're trying to turn it into a long ass discussion about ancient cultures.

but, they fuck goats

Islam is as degenerate as it gets. We're worrying about our civilisation falling apart, they haven't even built one yet.

nice meme

There are Western Muslims that support freedom of speech, and there are Christians that don't. It's not cut and dry.

We care about freedom more than we care about hating degeneracy. While liberals care more about hating the west than they do hating religion

>they don't have civilization
Nice meme.

They're retarded niggers.
That wasn't hard.

Hating Islam has been weaponized by Jewish neocons to push their stupid fucking wars.

This means people who don't want more wars are not going to go along with the kikes and nationalist retards screaming FUCK ISLAM. Even if we think Islam sucks

Generalizations can be made, fucker.

Degeneracy is anti-white
Islam is anti-white
Liberals are anti-white

>islam
>started by a shitskinned murderous paedophile rapist false prophet
>globalist
>promotes rape, murder and paedophilia
>irrational, unjust legal system
>anti-culture

>against degeneracy
What the fuck are you talking about. Islam is the definition of degeneracy.