WE DOGWHISTLE NOW!

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782020266771812352

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

where is his plan? I'd like to read it.

>where is his plan?

It's shit and will raise taxes on middle class people.

but there must be a detailed plan and budget somewhere available?

Official website or watch the speech he made with it as it's central topic.

Aston, PA
Septemebr 13th

Interesting, so his plan is to make white European Americans have more children.

>detailed plan

It was detailed.

The plan is that working families will be given a tax credit per child as well as government backed tuition assistance up to like 1000 dollars.

If you're working, and paying taxes, you can write off your children. And if you invest in their future with some kind of personal saving's account, the government will match it up to 1000 or something dollars alongside it.

His plan is on donaldjtrump.com and will not raise taxes on the middle class, so eat shit CTR shill faggot.

10/10

Saved for later usage.

Is this just gonna entice poor spics and niggers to have more kids or will it help whites out?

Wha details would you like to see that isn't there?

If it were a direct popular vote he'd win in a landslide. But it's an electoral college and the entire establishment will work together to prevent him from being elected.

>If you're working, and paying taxes,

Pretty much only whites

But according to the plan on his website, my taxes are actually going down.

>His plan is on donaldjtrump.com and will not raise taxes on the middle class, so eat shit CTR shill faggot.

You have to pay for it somehow faggot. Nothing is a free lunch. Someone has to pay the bill.

>But according to the plan on his website, my taxes are actually going down.

>we are gonna lower taxes

>we are gonna give you free shit

>?????? we are gonna pay for it with MAGIC

Trumptards are like the retarded version of Sanders. Sanders had a plan that called for more taxation on people.

You already pay income tax. You don't need more if you cut some shit elsewhere.

Unfortunately I only found some promises, but no details or budget.

There is no plan, I guess?

>>we are gonna give you free shit

No user, he isn't giving you free shit with the childcare thing. He's offering further tax incentives to raise a family.

What did you think, he was going to give you money for popping out kids? Of course not.

see
But less racistly, I'm fine with anyone that has a steady job and pays income tax being subsidized.

I'm not too keen on the tuition assistance since the education bubble is part of the reason we're in this shit, but you can't have everything.

Say niggerfaggot.

>subsidizing White births

Yep. We 4th Reich election now. Noice.

You gotta pay the $1000 per kid
That will probably turn out to be chump change though in the grand scheme of things

Mexico will pay for it.
Trump is good at budgeting. He's gonna make better deals so that everything will be so cheap, it will actually cost you less. We are getting scammed and paying too much. Trump will not bend over for overpriced healthcare.

>tax incentives

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Trash

Apparently Hillshills are against raising taxes when it helps families,

A friendly reminder the hare does not win the race

>cut funding on military bases across the world
>have money for programs

wtf I hate CTR now

You have to be 18 to post here

Why r u so salty friend?

#bigcheeto

Lel

This is why I'm actually hugely in favor of maternity leave laws. They incentivize white couples to have more children instead of working 24/7

We also need to get rid of extra bennies for those on welfare, because it results in the welfare queen phenomenon.