Polish government outlaws abortion - 5yrs harsh

impirsonment in case of violations.

What's next? No more condoms and no more anti baby pills?

Sorry, but this is just a fascist move. The government should only get involved if the parasite in a woman's womb is viable outside the womb.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/gid,18526607,kat,7631,title,Protest-przeciw-zaostrzeniu-prawa-aborcyjnego,galeria.html
natemat.pl/191261,obroncy-zycia-swoje-pis-swoje-kaczynski-kaze-senatorom-zlozyc-nowt-projekt-o-aborcji
youtu.be/fyKwybSueDE
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Uurhc3X-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many children does your nearest white neighbour have?

What would be fascist would be denying a human personhood and their right of life for convenience of the mother or state

sluts btfo

No source? Sage.

the fire rises

wiadomosci.wp.pl/gid,18526607,kat,7631,title,Protest-przeciw-zaostrzeniu-prawa-aborcyjnego,galeria.html

>WAahhh I can't get rawdogged by refugees anymore!

QQ, cry more cuck.

aww but i love killing babies

You do realize that it's:
- a citizen's legislative proposal which breaks the favoured compromise and is quite uncomfortable for the government,
- yet to be voted for?

>What's next? No more condoms and no more anti baby pills?
>slippery slope fallacy

>One post by this ID....

>Quite uncomfortable

Fuck off

False analogy.

By your logic if a teenager think "hey I really dont want to have childrens so I will stay virgin for the rest of my life", he is killing babies

No those are all people need. If you cant get that right then you are a fuckup

>Sorry, but this is just a fascist move.
Implying fascism is bad.

But on topic, i do agree with you that making abortion illeagal is real dumb.

My dude.
www.badselfeater.com changed my life

GOOD. Now create a stigma in society for the ones that are against this and everything will start getting back on track.

Oh no, I can't fuck with the whole continent, blame some faggot that he raped me, abort and still get money from dem empowerment programs. OMG, I may have to think about actions, consequences, responsibilities. I might have to show some respect for myself and be able to contain some whorish animalistic urges that differentiate us from random animals.

YOU MEAN I CANNOT BE A CONSTANT WHORE, A VICTIM, A LIFE DESTROYER, A KILLER AND A CUM DUMP FOR AFRICANS? YOU MEAN THAT I WILL CONTRIBUTE TO RESOLVING THE EUROPEAN LOW BIRTH RATE ISSUE WITH OTHER EUROPEANS INSTEAD OF RAPIST PRIMITIVE NIGGERS?

QUICK WYMINS INTO THE STREETS, GET NAKED AND SCREAM FOR ATTENTION, WE MUST SUPPRESS NATURAL ORDER AND DESTROY OUR RACE AND COUNTRY EVEN FASTER!

>MUH PERSONAL BODY MAYMAY

Can some conservatives against abortion explain how one can be against abortion while also being against welfare, and helping poor people?

Its bad.

I just hope we can get a serious liberal party till the next election and abolish this BS.

Why? It's politically risky to pass it since majority likes the compromise we have now, namely that abortion is banned unless the child is a product of rape, there's a valid risk to health of the mother or if the child is confirmed as crippled in a major way.

Cuck spotted.

based

i hope it happens worldwide

>GOOD

No, it's not good, on-demand abortion was already illegal in Poland. They want to outlaw it even in case of risk of death for the mother, which is insane.

ill answer but first of all i need you to confirm that youre not dumb enough to think this cartoon is clever. If you think it is equivalent, i wont bother i dont talk to retards

False dichotomy, separate issues.
Saying we can't end the slaughter of untold millions of unborn children because we don't know how we'll take care of the mothers is like saying we can't end slavery because we don't know how we'll pick the cotton. It needs to stop NOW.

no one cares stop posting this shyte

Ok the cartoon isn't clever. Pls explain now, cause the state raising the child is way more expensive than just ending it's miserable life in the womb.

yup, its only giving ammo to the left.

What if she goes to Germany or some other neighbour land?

PiS are 100% for it. So WTF?

Then she goes to hell

Exactly, this is really stupid on their part, just maintain the status quo which is fine enough so they can't have more reason to complain about you.

Not really. Isn't is hypocrisy though how conservatives HATE poor people (perhaps rightfully so) yet they also desperately want poor (specifically poor black people) to reproduce

if you dont want the kid dont get pregnant.

fucking whores need to get this through their heads

literally noting, maybe something if she will be dumb enough to post a video on facebook of getting it aborted. however even then I think such woman could count on the EU saving her ass.

Might as well just come out and smash it's head against the pavement in the second panel.

Really all these people have to say to be perfectly ideologically consistent is that they support infantcide.

But of course they won't, else the jig will be up.

In an European country the medial field should be able to prevent the vast majority of health issue in these cases. Even more, they should be able to detect them from time and treat them correctly before the birth itself. It's not Africa we are talking about.

If you do not take care of yourself during birth, you should not use it as a scapegoat to kill and get fucked by migrants after because muh psychological damage I had to cope with reality.

>The government should only get involved if the parasite in a woman's womb is viable outside the womb.
You must have been a parasite to your mother indeed. Too bad your daddy didn't pull out.

this law is going to forbid a abortion even if the baby is the result of rape.

>What's next?

Helicopter rides if they're smart.

You can hate something without supporting genocide and extermination.

You know that right?

>comparing a developing human being to a parasite

This must be that """""liberal compassion""""" I keep hearing about.

>If you cant get that right then you are a fuckup
What is the pill after sex?

What is a few week old worm or ball of cells?

>posts on Cred Forums
>thinks hell isn't waiting for him

Moloch BTFO

It's not genocide if niggers are killing their own children though.

Also more black people in society is objectively bad, so why do you want more black people?

1. I don't hate poor people
2. I don't want them to reproduce
3. But I don't want them to murder their kids
4. Just as many middle class people do it because they'd rather have a new car than another kid
5. Liberals claim to care about the poor and minorities while simultaneously genociding them at planned parenthood.

sperm is also a potential human being. i guess every healthy male is a mass murderer now.

>What if she goes to Germany or some other neighbour land?
De facto nothing, but legally the government in Poland could throw them into prison for 5 years. Poland exerts extraterritorial justice on its resident subjects.

> letting rape babies survive, ever

> letting retard babies survive and destroy their parents' life, ever

> letting dumbfuck degenerate parents who arn't ready to raise a child, end up producing more unloved children growing into criminals

I only come on here to tell you salvation lies only in Christ. God bless.
White liberals pay for it, encourage it, and manage it.

top keke

>Too bad your daddy didn't pull out.
The pull out method doesn't work. People who use it, must be mad.

>any of this being the child's fault

Citation needed. Meanwhile consider mine, from a day ago:
>PiS senators to present their own project
>banned except for rape or danger to mother's life
>unofficially, this has support of Kaczyński

natemat.pl/191261,obroncy-zycia-swoje-pis-swoje-kaczynski-kaze-senatorom-zlozyc-nowt-projekt-o-aborcji

>Parasite
>In 99% cases doesn't come unwanted
>The rest are considered two harshest crimes after conspiracy against gov and maybe murder in cold blood

The nation is not yet separated into ethno states, nor would black only abortion ever get passed in legislation. One has to hate niggers more, then love one perfectly well adjusted white.

The question is
>would I kill 1 good man, to kill hundreds of potentially bad ones?
And, if the question is yes, what objective standard does a bad man have, NOT, to consider themselves the 1 good, out of a 100 bad? His actions would thereby be justified if he considered his in group, the one worth casting all the others away.

>1. I don't hate poor people
So you fully support the welfare state? You never complain about poor people being leeches? Not very conservative of you m8, I have literally never met a conservative in my life who didn't dislike or complain constantly about poor people.
>2. I don't want them to reproduce
Yet you support banning the biggest killer of niggers, abortion...
>3. But I don't want them to murder their kids
It isn't murder you pussy. Also how can you be okay to killing a sentient being that has consciousness just to eat a juicy steak yet get so butthurt about something that has no consciousness, The fetus essentially a virus leeching off it's host in the early stages.
>4. Just as many middle class people do it because they'd rather have a new car than another kid
Source? Cause mostly poor (specifically poor black) people take part in abortion according to stats.
>5. Liberals claim to care about the poor and minorities while simultaneously genociding them at planned parenthood.
Conservatives claim to care about the poor and minorities while forcing them to have children they can't support, then later on trying to cut the welfare they rely on to survive.

God bless you Poland

>except for rape
Just imagine all these false rape accusations.

>The fetus essentially a virus
>comapring animals to viruses
L E A F
E
A
F

Rape has to be proven in court, fampai, and the easier, cheaper and faster way is to go abroad.

>Health risk for mothers
Where the fuck did that meme crawl out of? Every measure to save the life of mother is viable up to and including letting the fetus die. That's forbidden is deliberately killing it off beforehand.

If you think a rich white women who wanted an abortion couldn't fly to a country where it's legal or use the many many doctors who would start doing illegal abortions in your country for expensive prices then you are delusional beyond help.

JIDF detected

Ok, so where do we draw the line? Should the mother be able to kill her baby a week after it's been born as well? Technically it is unable to survive by itself and so is also a parasite.

Fuck off germany.
LONG LIVE POLAND & HUNGARY
THE LAST CHRISTIAN BULWARKS OF THE WEST

>SIX MONTHS AGO WE WANTED YOU DEAD. WE'RE THE COMPASSIONATE ONES!

You only support banning abortion so America is destroyed when its filled with niggers so your shit Communist country can become a superpower. Fuck off you stupid slav.

>implying fascism is bad

There is no child, there is just a ball of cells.

Word. Stand firm. (even though you're Belgium)

That's not a refutation of what I said. You'll never elminate evil. But you must resist it or fall into the subjectivity trap.

Literally cant mossad the poles.

BASED.

This won't do a thing. I live in Liverpool. Irish women just take the ferry over to Liverpool to have an abortion. Polish women will just go somewhere else.

>Polish government outlaws abortion

Rip Poland,feminist and sjw are going rise into power in your homeland.

Poland is predominantly white, I'd say the amount of nig nogs down there is near 0. Therefore, in contrast to america, there is no reason why abortions should be allowed.

with the development of the nervous system(eight week). before that point its literally impossible for the fetus to feel anything at all.

>You can't murder your offspring
>facism

More like reversing the moral decay of western civilization

I would love for you to go back in time and tell your great grandpa that you don't feel up to raising your girlfriends fetus because you aren't financially steady.

Forgot to mention but if a false accusation is proven untrue, the accuser can be imprisoned for up to two years (art. 234 of penal code).

It's risky to try to pull that shit off.

>I'm a conservative and don't like abortion
>"What but you can't be conservative if you don't want to genocide the poor!"
>Uh, yeah you can
>"NUH UH"
Try harder leaf

so if im against welfare im like murder?

Brainwashed cuck.

Captiulating to the enemy does not stop them

>if a false accusation is proven untrue, the accuser can be imprisoned for up to two years
Based Poland.

Literally cant get more based than this

youtu.be/fyKwybSueDE

>Captiulating

just because SJW exists doesn't mean that you have tryhard to be the exact polar opposite. I think abortion should be legal.

Nothing to worry about, because Poland cannot even into space!

Based Hussars.

I guess Poland is based after all.
I wish we'd do the same

Poland leading the way in marxist take over

>Brainwashed cuck.
So you say a woman should not be able to abort pic related? Why?

its a good thing the white birth rate will go.up no.excuse to.import shitskin immigrants.

Why should women be allowed to make any decissions in the first place?

Imo in this state it's still ok but once pills don't work anymore it shouldn't be allowed as long as the child is healthy.

germcuck BTFO

caption aside, this photo confuses me.

This does seem rather stupid, the existing law as I understand it is fine. The proposed law is to make it mandatory for women to have rape babies.

why should anyone be allowed to do anything ever?

poland is going to.be the best country outlaw muslims niggers and abortion.

Its genetics are unique from both parents, making it a separate organism from the mother.

>but once pills don't work anymore it shouldn't be allowed as long as the child is healthy.
Why? At what day in pic related should abortion become illegal then?

It's limited to accusations before law enforcement and judges, aka deliberately attempting to ruin another's reputation or life. And, as all crimes, it has to be proven.

Im very private choice, I believe if the fetus is still dependent on the parents even financially it can be aborted, people on handouts should be voted on by tax payers if they want to abort that fetus or not, and men should pay amount for an abortion and not have to pay child support if they don't want a kid

*pro choice

>making it a separate organism from the mother.
Same with worms inside your digestic system. Those worms can get as long as two feet.

I'm okay with this.

I'm only pro-abortion because niggers and spics kill their babies WAY more than whites in america.

It's from insex. That was actually one of their better videos, but that particular scene was dumb.

here maybe the extended version will help

but it's pretty simple: humanity is only better than animals because we build things, like cities, architecture, wonders of technology.
women don't do this only men and have proven to be little more worthwhile than animals
the author posits that women essentially are animals since they seem to be incapable of doing what humans do
and animals should be treated as property, not human beings

Except that fetus and mother belong to the same species. Worms and humans don't.

I would love for any country to legalize abortion and then also pass equality based laws that allow men to also have financial abortions by giving them an option to legally opt out of parenthood as well.

The reaction as feminist cunts try to sputter about how that's not acceptable but then in the same breath pretend to be for equality would be hilarious.

you got a link to that?
im pretty lacking in extremely mysoginistic material/memes

gib

>impirsonment in case of violations.
>
>

That's the point you skype

women, especially feminists are far less intelligent than your scenario would require

they actually believe that women deserve to divorce rape or else it would be sexism

>Except that fetus and mother belong to the same species. Worms and humans don't.

And because the fetus and mother belong to the same species, aborting a ball of cells is somehow not allowed? Why?

Poland is a heroic country for doing this. I wish we had the same policy. Baby murder translates white genocide in europe, especially when combined mass immigration.

2/3

3/3

Poland doesn't have a nigger problem so banning abortions is a-ok.

because who the fuck is the mother to deny existence to anything?

This is great news. Wish it would happen here as well. There is something you don't understand Dieter, to pay for your government mandated pension and the other lavish expenditures that are required to get your vote needs to be paid for by someone. That's going to be the future children. Abortion obviously directly kills children (taxpayers), but also leaves the woman sterile in many cases.

Are you allowed to kill a member of your species only because you want it?

Poland is so fucking based

Did it like 10 times in a row over a year. No baby. In the heat of the moment it was always worth it, but not in the following 2-3 weeks where every time I thought about it my stomach turned. Every time I swore to myself I'd never do it again. Don't do it.
>I even pulled out once and went again with a condom without washing my dick

>because who the fuck is the mother to deny existence to anything?
Why should the mother not deny existence to a ball of cell? What if she wants to do a 80km extreme run, while preggo, which ends up in a miscarriage. Why should the ball of cell stop the mother doing the extreme run?

I'm not against abortion, but I'll play devils advocate

If i say that I'm against some nigger murdering you it doesn't mean that I agree to provide for you the rest of your life

>Are you allowed to kill a member of your species only because you want it?
If that member is a vegetable without a brain, yes, definitely. We switch of equipment in hospitals with braindead fellows hooked on it all the time.

Provide a point where not-human becomes a human. Protip: for legislatory reasons you have to provide a binary cutoff line, since "not 100% illegal" means legal. And then prove your arbitrarily defined age is better than treating everything after conception as a human being.

Poland is beacon of morality and hope in these dark times.

God bless all of you.

>women want to be sluts and kill babies because they don't want to deal with consequences

I hope you Polish bros stop these whores.

In Ireland we have the US, Saudi Arabia, George Soros and other foreigners trying to get us to repeal our right to life for unborn children amendment.

Is it a similar case there as well?

because that should not be her call or anyones call.

>Polish government outlaws abortion
Based Poland. I wish our own government was as 'fascist' as everybody thinks and had the balls to do this too. :(

>Did it like 10 times in a row over a year. No baby.
Why don't they do sex ed in Germany any more? Do you even know the stats for cum inside, pull out etc.?

and they can clean a mean toilet too

>Sorry, but this is just a fascist move
I smell a j3w

BASED POLES.

FUCK YOU SOROS

>Provide a point where not-human becomes a human.

Easy. When brainwaives start to exist. Before then, the ball of cell is just that - a dead ball of ell without any brain activity whatsoever.

The protest against this law gathered meager 5.000 people which is nothing in Poland.

Meanwhile 59% of Poles support total ban on abortion and 78% of young Poles do too.

FORNICATORS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=j0Uurhc3X-Q

Because believing someone has the right not to be murdered isn't the same as believing they are entitled to be provided for.

Except fetus isn't in braindead state.

That's because their brain is dead, retard, a growing fetus can and will still develope a completely functioning brain. Something that seems to have not quite worked out in your case.

>because that should not be her call or anyones call.
It is not her call to run 80km while pregnant?

>Except fetus isn't in braindead state.
It is until the brain develops and the first brain waives aka brain activity exist.

>HUNGARY
>CHRISTIAN
I'm afraid in name only.

Why force them to have children they cannot provide for?

Is being a sociopath a prerequisite to being a conservative?

>dead
>the talk is about killing it or not
Your narrative's slipping?

And nobody kills a patient, who will recover after several months.

Conservatives don't hate the poor, they just don't believe it's there job to look after them

No one is forcing poor and minorities to have children.

Stop making stupid decisions like having children you can't afford.

Part of being an adult is personal responsibility.

Yea and?

If you consider the baby worth protectinf, how is being raped cause to murder?

If you get raped, you can't go kill your rapist. Why should you be able to then kill the innocent party

The best argument i can think of is self defense, but in every other circumstance of self defense in every legal system in the world, self defence is against the individual committing a crime upon you.

All that said, I am not sure, I think rape is where it's debatable

>parasite
too bad you whore of a mother didn't think that way.

I agree. Abortion should be legal. It's the most important way to keep the black population down.

>Rip Poland,feminist and sjw are going rise into power in your homeland.
Yeah, probably not. I'm not a fan of the new law, as I think that the current law is already pretty good, and in some rare cases abortion is justified. That being said - majority of people support these changes. And feminists who wanted to organize a huge rally today only got 5 thousand people to show up (an average political demonstration in Warsaw has over 50 thousand people).

Implying someone knows she's pregant when the fetus is at this size

>fascist move
Literally it was Hitler who first allowed abortion in occupied Poland

Not a problem in Poland.
inb4o mah "slavs aren't white" meme

No, the point is that something which does not have brain activity is dead. Are you saying that is not true?

At least until week 7 it is 100% clear that there is NO brain activity whatsoever. How can a human be a human if there is NO brain activity?

>If you consider the baby worth protectinf, how is being raped cause to murder?

Why should the woman have to invest her resources and 18 years of her life on a child that was forced upon her. It's like forcing a man to raise his son that was born as a result of him getting cucked by his wife.

go join your purple-haired dykes then at the pro-choice protest then.

meanwhile TRUE CONSERVATIVES will continue the fight to uphold the sanctity of Life

>something which does not have brain activity is dead
Plants don't have a nervous system, but they are alive by every definition.

it stops degenerate sluts.... the sluts can use rubbers but these degenerates want to fuck around without consequences

Here is what a abortion looks like...

Poland is doing what's best for white race. There is no reason to oppose this, nignogs and arabs aren't the one doing abortions anyway, it's white people thing mainly.

>Meanwhile 59% of Poles support total ban on abortion and 78% of young Poles do too.
>FORNICATORS BTFO

This

sage SOROS funded white abortion campaign.

Nice picture and not too surprising.

She doesn't have to

We have adoption. If you're heart is still bleeding you can advocate for better adoption funding instead of murder

>Plants don't have a nervous system, but they are alive by every definition.
Says who? I can cut a leave and I will not go to prison for it.

based poland

They don't have an answer, and they regularly eat meat, from creatures with memories, lives, experiences, and the ability to understand what pain is.

Somehow to them, terminating a pregnancy is worthy of the same term, in an attempt to muddy the waters, as putting an axe into the head of your eight year old, and they'd like to call it murder.

Sorry, but the parents are the ones who get to determine personhood, and if she doesn't want you in her body, and you haven't made your own precautions to deal with that eventuality, you're not a person, so you're certainly not a missing person, let alone a 'murder' victim.

I'm not German (Hungarian), and I was perfectly aware how ineffective a contraceptive method it is. I was just very confident about my skills, as I pulled out 99% the time when my then-gf was on the pill anyway. Also I wasn't sure I secreted precum at all until about the age of 17. I've learned about it in sex ed and hentai, but rarely experienced it. It was never a rational decision to ditch the rubber, I had one in hand's reach on most occasions. It was also the same girl every time.

Also there are plenty of places where we require people to unfortunately bear the burden of something unfair to avoid a worse outcome

Commercial transactions and criminal law is full of this moral quandary

Making babies is all niggers do anyway, especially somalis. So it wouldn't change a thing even if there were niggers in Poland. This no abortions law benefits whites.

The law wont pass

>No more condoms and no more anti baby pills?

Do you have any other practical way to reverse a demographic decline?

Thank you Poland for making America great again

corollary: unless black or Muslim

immigration

>fuck the biologists, I have my own definition of what is alive and what isn't!
Kek. You can also kill a rat without any consequences, despite it having a perfectly functional brain.

Why should the mother have a say yet not the father? They aren't her cells, they belong to both of them.

Unfortunately this. Also for FIDESZ being a Christian conservative party means forcing businesses to close on Saturday (then backing off because nobody supported the decision).

But they wouldn't dare to touch abortion, while our rates are one of the worst in Europe.

Because the father isn't growing a parasite inside of him

>They don't have an answer, and they regularly eat meat, from creatures with memories, lives, experiences, and the ability to understand what pain is. Somehow to them, terminating a pregnancy is worthy of the same term, in an attempt to muddy the waters, as putting an axe into the head of your eight year old, and they'd like to call it murder.

You are too high IQ for Cred Forums bro.

Sadly no. I've got every single insex video (unfortunately no insexm ones, but thats gay so its okay), but my labeling system is awful and they're on an external in a box somewhere. If I'm remember right, which I'm probably not, those two models are angelica and 7... something.. 730? I cant remember. Some of the insex pornstars went by number.

Mother also isn't growing a parasite inside her, because parasitism can exist only between members of different species. You sould learn meaning of words you're using before you use them.

Because it's not my not their right to kill the kid.

If the mother is so concerned about if the child could be provided for, then she wouldn't have got knocked up.

And don't try to call me a sociopath when you are advocating killing unborn babies

and you should learn to detect sarcasm

There is a difference between killing member of your species and members of other species.

Hey man, sometimes you just gotta murder a baby or two

Good.

yeah, an arbitrary one

>they don't have an answer
The answer has always been either after after conception or after some point in infancy when it develops human specific traits

Your argument is bullshit because the same thing applies to every period from conception until well after birth. Your very last argument also applies to

>sorry the parents get to decide
So infanticide is ok with you?
What about killing kids until the state recognizes adulthood?

If we followed your view the law would be in a worse state than it already is in.

My criticism is confirmed by this semen slurping leaf fellating you, a bad sign

Nice job Poland. I think most people are okay with birth control, family. It's much more humane than abortion.

In order for something to be dead, it has to die, and therefor once upon a time have been alive.

Rock aren't dead you idiot.

Don't enter a debate in certain terms with leftist hyperbole designed to blur distinctions

Adoption

If conservatives hate poor people why do they want to stop abortion?

Actually it was the KDNP and that dopey leader of theirs that pushed it. It's a sad, superficial excuse of a 'Christian' measure. Like anybody was stopped from going to church because they CHOSE a job which had sundays.
I was surprised to see that it's the same here in Bavaria, for similar reasons probably...

You should blame your fellow countrymen for this.

"Because they also hate women"

Next Poland ban all organizations funded by Soros.

Do it.

Ireland salutes our Roman Catholic brothers.

Leaves aren't human

Wait, we're the shitpsoters now? I thought it was the ozzies?

This creatures aren't humans

We don't have non-white neighbors Kraut.

>It's a sad, superficial excuse of a 'Christian' measure.

Its a based 100% in line with the feelings of the Roman Catholic population and if krauts or burgers or britbons want to smile as soros funds their grandchildren and children going in abortion buckets while they dribble on about womens rights to murder then fine.

Roman Catholic nations think differently and rightly so. Abortion is the ultimate degradation of humanity,.

For he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

poland is officialy 99.8% white , so don't worry for niggers who can't abort childs there.

When flags became a thing, it was revealed to Cred Forums that Canadians were the worst shit posters

Dunno what the fuck moot was on about Australians with

If the mother can abort the child, can the child abort the mother?

Sending letter of support and congratulations and admiration to Polish embassy,.

LOVE YOU POLAND

Poland is now blessed by the Christ

Not really, humans are biological creatures, and for a human survival of his species (or rather his population) is scecond only to his survival.

Sure you do, they're called russians

Not really. And an embryo isn't a member of any species until it is viable. Detaching something that is sucking on your internal organs is not "murder" it's preemptive birth.

I honestly hope Trump wins so Republican policies, under Republicans, are finally ruled out of existence.

You can't deny the disabled basic food rights while forcing a woman to feed a growing health risk until it is born into the welfare-less world. That's fucking sadist. Look at Sudan you climate-denying retards.

When you can remove a full baby without any risk to the woman let me know. Until then feel free to join Saudi Arabia with this religious trash.

Kids have rights. Fetuses don't. I don't claim this is some supreme infallible metric, but just wanted bring it to your attention. We're talking about law, so existing laws do have some authority.

It's not a parasite
Just because it's in the women doesn't mean it's hers, if a woman swallowed my ring, it doesn't make it hers

>Poland is now blessed by the Christ

Truth greats things coming for Poland.

Only good news I have heard in a year.

JOYOUS!

As long as it makes the doctor's appointment and fills out the forms, sure.

Fuck off gaylord, sperm on egg contact is the beginning of life.

Would you kindly abort my mother?

>welfare less
Wait, are you conflating welfare with adoption or orphanages or something?

Really?

>religious
I'm not religious you fedora tier piece of garbage

That's what happens when you vote conservative fascist. More religion, less rights. Their even banning western cartoons because they think it portrays too much Satanism. No lie. I've lost all respect for Poland.

We're talking about stores closing on Sundays, Diarmaid. Check the discussion before replying, and lay off the whiskey.

>An embryo is not a member of any species until it is viable

Nice meme.

>Pro-Life = Religious
Pro-Life is a secular position, you cuck.

>guise it's okay to kill developing babies because its arbitrary, and we shouldn't stop it for these arbitrary reasons...

Says who?

A research group funded by gsoros to advocate abortion to control white populations and abortion as a political tool to divide and subert Roman Catholic nations.

The soros toolbox

Divorce
'Family' courts
Abortion
Transexuals
Homosexuals.
'Feminism'
BASED POLAND LEADS THE RESISTANCE

Hahah, your cool russian bro

WAKE
UP

>religious zealots
>immigrants
>criminals
>hate women
>emit an unpleasant odor

Poles remind me of a certain group of people often discussed here on Cred Forums

That and sometimes you just have to murder a baby for the greater good. I ain't got no qualms about that.

Hey retard, I'm talking about theory of law in a thread arguing about what the law should be

>kids have right, fetuses don't
And what is the ground for this distinction?

An arbitrary law is unconstitutional in our country, and likely in yours too

You stupid polish fucks, what did you think you were gonna get with duda? You've gone third world nigga.

>And an embryo isn't a member of any species
Is a caterpillar not of the same species as the butterfly that it will become?

The pro-choice people are completely anti-science so they just try to deflect criticism by calling pro-life people religious

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

>We're talking about stores closing on Sundays, Diarmaid. Check the discussion before replying, and lay off the whiskey.

.5 cent donated to the soros foundation for your hard work trying to undermine democracy in Roman Catholic nations and promote abortion.

>killing a baby is the same as gibmedats

>embryo isn't a member of any species until it is viable.

And a child isn't viable without reliance on adults. It's not murder, think of it as preemptively halting growing up.

BULLSHIT

>Why force them to have children they cannot provide for?

If you can't afford to raise a child then why have sex?

nice. like cattle. this pleases me

>Fetuses don't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_rights
Research the subject before posting.

I am an atheist trap-lover who parties in Pattaya.
And I am 100% against abortion.

Because it feels good?

>the leaf does it again

That's a completely arbitrary and unscientific standard.

Something is alive if it meets certain conditions, like metabolism and growth. That's something agreed upon in every field of science.

From the moment a sperm unites with an egg, the resulting diploid cell is certainly alive. It is capable of growth, it responds to its environment, it has metabolic and homeostatic processes. By any scientific definition of the word it's alive.

So now the question your incredibly uninformed post poses is: What kind of life is it?

The answer is obvious. It's a human life. It has a full set of human DNA. It has a human mother and a human father. It's a human.

The fertilized egg cell is a part of the human life cycle. Just as an acorn is no different than an oak tree and a tadpole is the same organism as a frog. Just as a caterpillar is a butterfly. They are stages in the life cycle of that particular organism, and the fetus is a stage of our life cycle.

There are plenty of reasons to support a woman's right to an abortion, but to run around saying "ITS NOT EVEN A HUMAN YET" is not one of them. There is no point in the life cycle of any organism on earth where it is a different organism. From the moment of conception the fetus is always a human.

At least have the balls to admit that you are advocating for a mother to have the right to kill another human being because she finds their existence inconvenient, because that's what you're doing. If you can support that stance then kudos to you. But to not even be able to admit that that's what you're advocating for is an admission that your stance is so morally repulsive that you have to rationize it with falsehoods and bullshit.

Pro abortion

Enough with the new speak

You are either pro abortion or anti abortion

Newspeak itself is a pro abortion degeneracy and attach on honest debate.

Obfuscation and lies from the soros foundation.

GLORIOUS POLAND! IRELAND SALUTES YOU!

Leave us alone

We're good people

Use contraception then, Jesus. There's so many options to prevent pregnancy, yet so many people wait to abort it. I really can't fathom why.

This.
If you don't want children don't have sex. Or fuck traps.
It is THIS easy

>murdering children is a right now

>And a child isn't viable without reliance on adults. It's not murder, think of it as preemptively halting growing up.

So like shooting a five year old in the skull?

No thanks.

>Pro choice
>anti-science

Making women take responsibility over what they get into their vaginas is now fascist?

Greater good is arbitrary you cuck.

You got jewed into the subjectivity trap, to justify killing childern for utilitarian methods, when niggers and those you aim to eliminate could claim the same.

thanks familia

You are 100% full of shit.

Dubs of truth. I am so jealous of their glorious white nation right now.

>In b4 divisive jew with "Slavs, Anglos, etc."

Gun them down, based polacks

These are the cunts that would vote for Merkelism, refugees, gay rights etc. Purge them

Well that's the twisted Marxist logic faggots are using in this thread Irish bro.

It is. A fetus is alive. They constantly spout their "bundle of cells [that will develop into a full grown Human] " argument. They all know jack shit about human development and embryology.

One requires forethought

The type of person who wants abortions legal is the type of person with no impulse control

We are obviously striving for a situation where people are responsible enough not to have kids before they're ready for them. (AKA put a fucking condomn on or use the fucking pull out method.)

Who would have thought that I'd ever agree with a burger on something.

We just don't want to pay for any part of their parasitic lifestyles.

abortion is just ending a life potential, the same as rubbing one out into a tissue. an abortion up to like 5 months is still literally nothing. There's no thought going on; the "child" isn't aware what so ever, anymore than some spunk is aware when you rub one out in the shower. The main supporters of pro-life are retarded religious cunts. And the fact that outlawing abortion would be horrificly damaging to any society. Fuck pro lifers. I AM PRO ABORTION, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE.

Just substitute murder for abortion

Should be crystal clear

Thus has to be one of the most ridiculous leftist pro choice arguments in their repertoire by the way.

>how can leftists support welfare and murder at the same time?

I'm sorry. I didn't know me not being able to get a box of milk on Sunday was undermining the authority of the Roman Catholic Church while killing babies and bringing forth the destruction of western society.

Why are you being so confrontational? I'm not even pro-choice. The user i replied to asked this:
>What about killing kids until the state recognizes adulthood?
I suggested an answer that is used presently, about how people currently in charge make this distinction.
>And what is the ground for this distinction?
Someone having made this choice in the past. You're acting like I somehow expressed support for it...
>An arbitrary law is unconstitutional in our country, and likely in yours too
Every law is arbitrary.

>A fetus is a fucking cell you moron...its not biologically human until it reaches its infantile stage. You only say that because you think the damn thing has a soul. Fucking degenerate.

>dude, generalize until obscurity lmao
Leftists are a cancer, kill yourself

good, based poland.

AYY LMAO

but honestly id never abort if i got someone pregnant even if it was worst possible moment with worst possible woman

You're wasting your measured reply in this thread...

>every law is arbitrary
Oh boy.
I don't think I'll be arguing with a nihilist today, sorry m8

>devaluing human life to the point where you are willing to kill a human out of convenience

Slippery. Fucking. Slope.

Coming from a ruskie who thinks life is a creation

Since we all get to decide where the line gets drawn, I declare that people who perform abortions are fetuses so I can kill them without remorse or legal ramifications.

yep it's definately a "person" deserving "human rights" when it is not the same biological complexity of a mosquite. how very scientific and logical of you. fucking retard.

>And the fact that outlawing abortion would be horrificly damaging to any society.
>the same as rubbing one out into a tissue
No, sperm can't develop into a human being without a vagina.
> outlawing abortion would be horrificly damaging to any society.
Societies were doing fine without any abortions for thousands of years.

Meant to reply to

>it's just like flushing down some jizz guise
>nothing but biochemical reactions making cells
>it's not special at all like those relgious nuts
>we're so much smarter since we know the biochemical reactions making cells that fire off neurons is somehow magically special

Pro-abortion faggots are the least scientific morons that ever walked the earth. A 6,000 year old earther Christian, has a better grasp on biologically.

wtf is that image on the left? there is literally not a single piece of scientific equipment, but a lot of random food in there

not leftist. continue irrational group thinking fucking retarded piece of shit.

Fuck human life.
I
f you are the merit of humanity, then I have no support for it.

U wut, m8? Creationists come from your country mostly.

Conception to birth.

That's it. Between those two points there is a steady gradient.

Last year Polish conservatist just created a new law providing quite significant money for each second and next child

WTF poland!

Oppressing women in the current year.

Kek

>They want to outlaw it even in case of risk of death for the mother
that's not true

"Human rights" is something tha people agreed upon (and not all people). Children also don't have the same rights as adults, despite having the same "biological complexity".

>irrational group thinking
The way people argue seems to be fundamentally tied to what side of the spectrum the fall on
>not leftist
Yes you are, or you think like one.

The same feels based grandiose extrapolations and hyperbole to muddy the issue.

"i could never live with myself if I didn't impregnate every woman possible for every moment of my life. otherwise those children could not have a chance to live." That is literally your reasoning. my god pro lifers are fucking retarded.

So if I go to poland and rape a woman... Iam going to have progeny unless she breaks the law and risks prison? Seems like Darwinistic paradise.

I'd rather Germany be flooded with a million dumb polacks than one more fucking shit skin.

Your opponents believe it is murder, sorry chap, you are gonna have to use science. If you believed something was murder, you would have a moral obligation to stop it from happening too.

Might not be a bad idea, Polan, it could indeed rise your birthrate. I'd support it. The correlation between the pill and the decline in birthrates is extreme.

condoms and the pill for africa and the ME, outlaw both in Europe - world demographic problem almost fixed

It's fine. I'm just going to throw in that the distinction between arbitrary and not arbitrary is arbitrary in itself. :^)
I know I was being pedantic, but there really isn't anything about this in the constitution.

Can't Polish women just go over to Germany (where there are progressive laws) or Russia (where there are no laws at all) if they want an abortion anyway.

It should be. Without the contraceptive pill the modern family model of delayed marriage and delayed (lost) fertility wouldn't work.

Women would become normal again, and the crazy women wouldn't get a chance to mould women into cat ladies at college and in their careers, because women would already be pregnant, married, and raising kids in their early 20s.

>What is a few week old worm or ball of cells?
A human in his earliest stage of development.

A true son of Ceasesçu speaks. I agree.

It would bear out in common law, not the constitution

Dunno about your orwellian nightmare though

What are good reasons to support abortion? Beyond cases of (incestuous) rape and severe, genetically inherited illness.

im not saying everyone should follow me but it would suck having my future son or daughter killed for some stupid reason like money or something

The slippery slope argument isn't naturally fallacious, you have to prove that it is by either showing discontinuity in the steps or by providing a way to prevent it from slipping.

I'm not against government funds going towards supporting parents, bro.

russian 'scientists'

Abortions aren't performed at this stage of pregnancy

Kys

Making the value argument for something being more important than a human life. If you believe that a human life has no intrinsic value anyways then abortion isn't a big deal.

I don't believe that at all. I think there is immense intrinsic value to human life, which is why the attempted rationalization of dehumanizing fetuses is so laughable to me.

According to legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com the legal definition of arbitrary is:
"The term arbitrary describes a course of action or a decision that is not based on reason or judgment but on personal will or discretion without regard to rules or standards.
An arbitrary decision is one made without regard for the facts and circumstances presented, and it connotes a disregard of the evidence."

Which makes sense to have regulations against. I just wasn't considering the legal definition. I was thinking about the philosophical/scientific meaning. Yours seems to be more pertinent.
See? No need to be confrontational.

It should be proven first that party responcible for anti-abortion laws intends to ban contraception, because burden of proof.

Why are pro life people such drama queens?

oh my...

>Greater good is arbitrary you cuck.
>You got jewed into the subjectivity trap, to justify killing childern for utilitarian methods, when niggers and those you aim to eliminate could claim the same.

Moral relativity.

They always wind up justifying murdering kids like the ass wipes they are.

I can already tell what kind of person you are because you just assume that the kid is going to have a miserable life. By all of your metrics, I should have been aborted... My wife was adopted, even... But here we are, perfectly happy, successful, home owners with children of our own.

It'll work itself out, faggot.

>Well that's the twisted Marxist logic faggots are using in this thread Irish bro.

Agree leaf bro they are so into what soros paid for them to believe they would see their own kids and grandkids killed with a saline mix and thrown in a bucket.

>talking shit about russian science
1 mg of pollonium was sent to your adress.

why does poland hate females?

there's a reason for that

>pic related

Bosnians?

I'm still rather impressed how you can teach an entire generation that aborting a life is totally normal, fine and no big deal, has nothing to do with life even, by just repeating it often enough on all channels and everyone repeating that it is in fact what they say it is. that works for a long time, for some people: forever.

the victory of multi culturalism, the end of all nation states, "the white race", Germans, French, English might be just as easily to be indoctrinated and be seen as something like the final victory of democracy.

Is Poland also going to ban train travel to Germany and other European Union countries which have abortion rights?

It's like $150 train ride to Germany from Poland and you don't even need a passport, literally easiest way to get around this shit, all Polish women who want abortions will just take a weekend vacation.

controlling women is loving them not hating them

just like fixing a dog and teaching it obedience is loving your dog the same can be said for preventing women from harming themselves and society as a whole

allowing women to go unchecked without male supervision is real hatred of women

I was gunning for muslims as a whole, but one tribe of muslim is good as any other