>>91127708

porch monkeys btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11343257
youtube.com/watch?v=NDe6SQqzHUI
wncn.com/2016/10/01/greensboro-city-council-accused-of-breaking-the-law-by-releasing-body-cam-footage/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLwE4y6SA
strawpoll.me/11343516
strawpoll.me/11343516https://www.strawpoll.me/11343516
assets.lapdonline.org/assets/pdf/Handcuffing_Training_Bulletin.pdf
strawpoll.me/11343626
triad-city-beat.com/2016/09/second-officer-involved-dejuan-yourse-incident-resigns/
stories.avvo.com/rights/is-it-legal-to-flip-off-a-cop-2.html
dmv.ny.gov/address-change/change-address-my-license-registrations
wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586
twitter.com/AnonBabble

makes me wish I was a cop

FREEDOM

>Justify this.

That nice area but Bernie told me all black people are poor and live in ghettos

He's not the home owner. If his mother kicked him out over a fight and fears what he might do then obviosly he should be removed from the property regardless of what his DL says.

That might be a stolen DL that he happens to look like.

His family might have moved from that home recently and he was coming by the rob it with his key only to find the locks had been changed.

You might be a faggot who should just coopperate with police.

BE GOOGLE

GET NOODLED

That's defendable. He seems sketchy as fuck. Holy shit

IIT: authority-cucked americans will try to justify their hard on for people doing as they're told

>I'm not afraid to go to jail

Said by no one innocent ever.

Not an argument.
>He's not the home owner.
The officer conceded there was nothing wrong with him being there and only held him because he said he was acting weird and then later when he was detained lied and said he was "resisting" and "assaulted him"
>That might be a stolen DL that he happens to look like.
Innocent until proven guilty, ever heard of the constitution?
>His family might have moved from that home recently and he was coming by the rob it with his key only to find the locks had been changed.
No way they would have known that. Innocent until proven guilty, ever heard of the constitution?
>
You might be a faggot who should just coopperate with police.
He was cooperating.

>They said you tried opening the garage with it

>Naw I dindu nuffin

Cops need weekly psychological evaluations tbqh

The male cop snapped just because the guy said that "the police--they harassing me". That's pretty fucking pathetic.

Ever heard of probable cause you stupid fucking faggot

Inb4 >not an argument

You could almost he he was... triggered?

Not an argument.

the cops came up to my house to see what the noise was after a neighbor complained. i showed them my potato cannon & they each took some potshots before telling me to go the fuck out in the sticks before using it in the future.

i was speeding late for work a month later & the cop who nabbed me recognized me. he asked me to be honest & tell me if i regularly went over the speed limit. i said yes, & he said then keep it to five over on main highways, dummy, then waved me off. i had my license & registration out, my hands on the wheel, all four windows down & the light on & amazingly he didn't shoot me. i shouldn't be alive right now, right?

damn it feels good to live in a town where the fuzz don't feel they're at war with the citizens.

we like our cops.

>He was cooperating.

>tfw

23 minutes? Fuck you OP.
> cop says "sir calm down"
> I AM CALM YOU MOTHER FUCKER
cops will put anyone in bracelets that acts like that.
I was probably arrested ten times in my youth. Once like that because I freaked out. Pretty normal for them to detain someone in handcuffs that freaks out.

Not worth watching.

He was cooperating you pathetic faggot. how old are you for fucks sake? are you really so utterly fucking cucked and weak you think that cops should be allowed to act like this? Honestly for a country who thinks of themselves as so macho and strong your authority fetish is embarrassing.

Upper class white people like our cops. I hate our cops.

>Honestly for a country who thinks of themselves as so macho and strong your authority fetish is embarrassing.
It's because Americans think if you challenge the macho manly manism of the police you just hate manly things and you're a sissy bitch.

why bro

>
inb4 =/= argument

so what is your point fuckface?

Americans all over the country will sabatoge cops if they take it much further. I agree with stop-and-frisk for violence/drug dealers but it tends to put people in jail over less than a gram of weed which is a fucking joke.

Even though I'm white I have empathy like a decent human being.

This petulant dindu sealed his fate as soon as he tried to assert mental dominance in the situation by getting on the phone and saying "dem'z po-lice is harassing me" right in front of the cop.

Treat cops with respect and submit to their authority until they are no longer in your presence, or expect to die.

If niggers can't shut off their MAOA and CDH13 warrior genes through willpower, then we should do it for them with bullets.

The only thing the cop did wrong in this situation is he failed to kill this nigger.

>Justify this.
He's a nigger.

>come over here the police are harassing me
what is the cop supposed to think of this? you think his friend was going to come over in the mood for a little chit chat?

"IM NOT RESISTING! IM NOT RESISTING! IM NOT RESISTING!"

>
Two police investigations were launched into the incident, one criminal and one internal. Both officers resigned mid-investigation, however Mr. Yourse's family is calling for further repercussions. The police department has since determined that Officer Travice Cole violated the department's use of force policy, courtesy towards the public policy, arrest policy, search and seizure policy, and general compliance to laws and regulations. The investigation into the other officer's actions is still ongoing. The family is likely to sue for damages.

he showed them id with the address he was at (I think), but confirmed correct name as family house, confirmed no outstanding warrants, offered them to go talk to neighbours to evidence who he was. Cops still fucking with him on his porch. He then gets agitated when pig asks why are you agitated. He happened to be on call and said come over to my mommas house, cops harassing me. Cop then punched him whilst trying to arrest him, lied about the black guy assaulting him, was generally a prick. If you think you could stay calm in that situation you're used to bending over. I've got way more agitated with cops treating me less douchey than these cunts were.

strawpoll.me/11343257
strawpoll.me/11343257
strawpoll.me/11343257
strawpoll.me/11343257

OK so your point is bc your cops treat you like a human you like them? yea I agree that sounds good.
If this is how your cops treat all black people who are being civil, when they've got body cameras on, then you shouldn't eb suprised BLM gained traction

t. Tyree

Is there presumption of innocence in US laws? I just don't know, but shit looks like some Saudi Arabia level.
IMO niggnogg was polite and cop was provoking him..

Whether or not it was his house, when cops get called to a possible B&E they have the authority to detain people until they find out your story and possible connection. They could have detained/cuffed him at any point during that confrontation, the officer chose to do that when he got triggered by the blacks dudes Jive talk on the phone.

>porch monkey
KEK

He's black. Fully justified.

So people assume blacks suck? That's racist I agree, but the solution isn't to get more uppity and violent. It's just making things worse.

>when a nigger actually dindu nuffin

>why do black people hate us

Being polite olnly got them them so far after the 60's. If nothing changes your tactics need to change.

> until they find out your story and possible connection
but they had already done that, you utter fuckwit

honestly do you cucks not realise that one day you might be designated an honorary nigga (say if Hillary gets in and makes some shitty laws real) that you might get fucked up by some retards with an inferiority complex and a badge?

>middle aged guy who's been to jail before
>has pitt bull in the garage
>mom is going to give him money

His mom is probably a government worker too

why can't we just separate from these people?

>nigger
>dindu nuffin

That is not how it works.

Let me guess the nigger was ultimately guilty?

No one has to justify anything.

The moment you go ''uh..usually I side with da cop..b-but this time maybe the cop was in the wrong'' you've lost. You've fallen for the narrative and now you're on the defensive.

The proper response is to tell them to fuck off. A single example doesn't change statistics. I don't care if the cop was wearing a KKK ghost costume and went around lynching niggers. It doesn't change statistics or the fact that BLM are useful idiots used by rich jews to destabilize the US.

>the solution isn't to get more uppity and violent

he didn't though, ffs. What's the point of not being uppity if a cop can still beat you up for no reason and fuck up your day?

We don't know it is a cliff hanger.

He probably robbed raped and killed 15 people before this happened but all that matters is this very moment.

>be american
>sit in your house
>get arrested

also ITT american are proud cucks

>they believe this is normal in the rest of the world

they don't. this case is clear, but an outlier.

what's your endgame here anyway

Jaja you know pol is LAW and ORDER when it comes to black people. You know if it was some white dude being invistigated for threatening someone while being racist pol would lose their shit because muh first amendment and muh its my property arguments. They would be calling these cops cucked and would be trying to scaremonger the rest of you pathetic racist into believing that some how its Obongos fault. I swear I feel like calling this police department a ranting to them about how fucking bad this officer was and how he should be in jail. Probably cursing and other shit too.

>criminal justice / law fag here

Cops had every right to approach. Cops had every right to question as they were responding to a call. Attempting to pry a garage door open with a shovel is suspicious activity.

Guy was perfectly ok sitting in that chair until they spoke with the mother and his background check/ warrant search was complete. He fucked up by getting on the phone and asking someone to "get over here."
The cops could not know if he is calling his mom, or someone to come shoot at them. The cops then tried to take the phone to keep him from escalating the situation by calling his homies, and he resisted. The rest is history.

>american

*African American

We call them this for a reason think about it

Sorry our police aren't paid off by the local narco to kidnap people to be beheaded.

well it's the ultimate control over society. For how much this board proclaims to be redpilled, there is sure as fuck a lot of jewery around respecting and doing whatever a cop says.

Yes sir, yes maam. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Cops are just goverment employees doing their jobs and people should remember that pigs work for you. They should fucking apologise for interupting my day with their bullshit, the way any normal person would.

>are you really so utterly fucking cucked
Not as cucked as the guy that literally cannot stop sucking nigger cock.

>it's another Cred Forums justifies everything a cop does because they see everything through the lens of an angry emotionally stunted police officer.

>outlier
Well as soon as all police stop resisting all having body cameras we'll be able to tell.

Sure seems funnny that each time one of these 'outliers' happens, the other officers don't seem surprised or concerned about what's happening.

Endgame? no idea what you're talking about. You laid down an anecdote about having a nice local officer as if it was a point. I pointed out that your officers were doing this shit to a black guy who was being much more helpful and friendly that I'd be, and that your (USA's) authority-fetish-inspired defence of them helps BLM. That is all.

nah this wasn't cool

you gonna stick around to shitpost or fuck off

>he showed them id with the address he was at
No. He said he lived on the other side of town. Your ID must reflect where you live, not where your mom's house is.
He was seen actively trying to break in. If he wanted to see where the dog was, he could of knocked on the door, or whistled. He then gave them a different last name than the property owner.
It is normal for cops to bracelet you, if you act suspicious.

Cop shouldn't of grabbed his phone, no argument.

He shouldn't of freaked out. You don't argue with cops because you won't win. Two choices when it escalates
1) freak out, get a knee in your neck and a few days in jail.
2) calm down, comply, let them finish deciding nothing is wrong and you go on your way.
He chose number one by resisting. You don't have to like their methods, you do have to understand you will not win an argument with cops. Ever. You can argue with judges, you will not with cops, our your stupid ass will end up cuffed and stuffed.

Whine about your rights, etc. But cops are trained not to lose control of the situation. When you make them feel that they are losing control, they will assert it.

DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T ARGUE WITH THEM.
It's actually quite simple.

Kek, nigger emotions are their weakest trait. If they could just learn the 3 C's (Cool, calm and collective) they wouldn't have any of the problems they have with the police.

He admitted he had been to prison and had no actual proof that was his home and the cops still didn't do shit to him until he decided to fight back.

I feel sorry for the black guy but cops really didn't do anything wrong. For all they knew he was robbing homes. Niggers rob homes during day time all the time, people are working a homes are empty of people.

This cop was pretty nice compared to other videos I've seen.

wow tfw i hate porches now

>If nothing changes your tactics need to change.

Sure, but don't cry when the other side defends themselves.

nigger got btfo

what am i supposed to say, sometimes the cops do the right thing

You're the one seeing nigga cock, I'm the one seeing a cop acting like a thug. You'll find me saynig the same things if someone post a videa of a cop shooting a white guy, like this one of a 6-year old kid killed too: youtube.com/watch?v=NDe6SQqzHUI

Will you be talking about that guy's dick, too?

Justify your concern

>After Yourse was in custody, Cole and Jackson discovered two active warrants for his arrest. It was also discovered Yourse was charged with breaking and entering into his mother’s house, 2 Mistywood Court, twice in the past.

lel

wncn.com/2016/10/01/greensboro-city-council-accused-of-breaking-the-law-by-releasing-body-cam-footage/

Kek. Black people.

You type like a nigger as well.
Give one reason why anyone here should listen to a subhuman like you.

*collected

wow i think you're pretty great now user
>i actually do love this meme

Police bootlickers btfo!!!
Daily Reminder: if u think we need more "law and order" you are falling for a police power grab tactic and are a useful idiot for the authoritarian federal government

>>he showed them id with the address he was at
>No. He said he lived on the other side of town. Your ID must reflect where you live, not where your mom's house is.
Nice selective quoting of me there.

>He was seen actively trying to break in. If he wanted to see where the dog was, he could of knocked on the door, or whistled. He then gave them a different last name than the property owner.
He pronounced it differently.

>It is normal for cops to bracelet you, if you act suspicious.
If a cop if fucking with me at my family house I'd get agitated too.

>>blaah blah do as you're told.
The rest of your post is simply you justifying an authority fetish. He did comply, was civil, tried to help. there was nothing left but the cops staying there, then asked him why he was so nervous,. The guy responded cos you don't beleive me, and it was the cop who lost control and got violent, then lied about the black guy assulting him.

The fucking cops have resigned as they know they were in the wrong.

KYS you fucking cucked faggot.

Kek, I knew collective sounded off.

>If a cop if fucking with me I try to break into my family house I'd get agitated too.

Fix'd that for you

This is bullshit and these cops make things harder for everyone else. He has no right to poke him in the chest and stop him from moving off the porch. Cops do not have those rights, and saying other wise is ignorant.

>Probable cause

Great, let's give them carte blanche to do whatever they want in a subjective fashion.

>He was violent

They were on his property and stayed longer than they should have. If they really wanted to make sure the situation was safe, they could have waited in the cruiser.

Fuck these two people. They are making the world worse and giving BLM ammunition that most people will side with.

Because nothing I've said is false. You continue to allow your police to act like thugs, and it will get out of hand. You will allow them post-hoc justifications which had no bearing on how they acted at the time. You've got all the evidence of corrupt police you need, but I guess you'll have to have it actually happen to you before you think it's a problem. I'm saying the police should not act like thugs, lie, stuff like that. You bend over if you want.

>that you might get fucked up by some retards with an inferiority complex and a badge?
Been there little one and 9/10 times we got roughed up by them we deserved it. But seriously comply then file a complaint, that cop gets about 10 of those and he can kiss his fucking job goodbye because he is a liability to the department at that point and can be subject to lawsuit.

officer shrimp dick is going to loose his job, and he just made that guy rich. The female officer should loose her job too, for not stopping this bullshit.

kthxbye

>warrants

tfw no mention on The Huffington Post post.

But they did mention the officers were white and some how connected it to racial profiling and some other dindu who was arrested on his porch.

the cops were bad and the dindu being a dindu esculated it. Because the cops didn't behave properly before the dindu played dindu then the cops should be prosecuted

Both are true. The officer acted unreasonably and was the only person who escaled the situation. I've had a cop asked me why I'm pissed off and it's self-fulfilling. It's not a problem till they fuck you up personally, I guess

>cop is being chill giving the dude the benefit of a doubt
>he doesn't live at the house
>story for trying to pry the garage up involves making sure the dog isn't in there???
>calls his mom, no answer
>keeps trying to get off the porch
>keeps saying his last name two different ways
>visibly and obviously nervous
>admits he's been to prison
>starts getting angry at the cops
>whips out his phone and says come here the motherfucking police are harassing me
>cop has no way of knowing who he's talking to
>decides to play it safe and put him in cuffs (this is legal in a stop)
>guy starts resisting

Gee I wonder

>hurr durr i don't have arguments
>i will use the beheaded meme card
>after watch this reply i will post a random beheaded

let me post that for you

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

just a friendly reminder, they never attack innocent or civil population

last one was a random black, wat about a 6 years old kid?
bestgore.com/murder/6-year-old-boy-shot-dead-cop-louisiana-marksville/

>loose
nigger detected
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Kys you shitlord.
a statement released to the media, the association said Yourse provides conflicting information to Cole, including the correct pronunciation of his name, whether or not he has ID on him and if he is a legal resident of his mother’s house. The statement (attached below) reads Cole tried to question Yourse about any outstanding warrants he might have access to which Yourse responded, “not that I know of.”

“Mr. Yourse also stated he is not afraid to go back to prison, which further heightens Officer Cole’s suspicions,” the statements reads.

The statement also reads Yourse continued to act suspiciously and attempted to leave the porch. Yourse said he wanted the next door neighbor to verify his identity. Cole prevented him from leaving so he would not have an opportunity to flee, according to the release.

After Yourse was in custody, Cole and Jackson discovered two active warrants for his arrest. It was also discovered Yourse was charged with breaking and entering into his mother’s house, 2 Mistywood Court, twice in the past.

You are a fucking moron, who can't fact check and think your feelings out weigh law. The dumb nigger was asking for it, and would of got it anyway when the cops found his warrants.
Go prep the bull, cockmed

>You continue to allow your police to act like thugs, and it will get out of hand.

Kek through the roof. Only thing out of hands is violent niggers who steal and hurt people. Blacks always talking about how they have to walk down the street scared for their lives because of the police.

Everyone else walks down the street scared for their lives because of niggers.

You try to fear monger the cops but you ignore that they only have the power they have because they deal with niggers. if we didn't have niggers our cops and most of the country wouldn't even need guns kek.

Cops weren't the one who assulted my 85 year old neighbor just to steal his Webber grill. Don't worry, this is coming to a neighborhood near you.

easy:
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLwE4y6SA

I like how the female officer is pretty much useless. She put on the cuffs and brought the car around 20ft. The vast majority of females are physically incapable of being patrol officers. If that was two good sized males they could have handled that by themselves. Only thing female officers can do is call men to come help them.

Okay, but how hard would it be to check if the name he gave was the owner of the house or if the neighbourhood know him?

/thread

>9/10 times we got roughed up by them we deserved it
OK well good for you, you sound like a twat.

As ever this will descend into a retarded American black/white good/bad whose team are you on, rather than an objective look at the situation. You love being manipulated into your teams. Just don't pay attention to where all the money's going.

It is not legal. They could have sat in their cruiser waiting for the mother to come home.

And fuck her asking where her inhaler is. Albuterol is not always prescribed for asthma, and it is meant as an emergency medication. I take advair for mine, whereas my brother takes albuterol for his.

strawpoll.me/11343516
strawpoll.me/11343516
strawpoll.me/11343516
strawpoll.me/11343516
strawpoll.me/11343516https://www.strawpoll.me/11343516

>Only thing female officers can do is call men to come help them.

or shoot you in the face kek. That shooting in Tulsa was one of the few unjustified ones because the bitch was scared and fired her gun while all the male officers drew their tasers.

I firmly believe women really shouldn't be police.

wow what the fuck i hate niggers now

He's a nigger.

>OK well good for you, you sound like a twat.
Ya, I am a twat because i don't want to add resisting and possibly assault when the cops would have just took the cuffs off in ten minutes when his mother came home. Nice logic, but I am afraid your the pussy. Ten minutes of being detained is worth a fight to you? Grow Up

>Justify this.
No way to. That cop needs to be fired and held accountable in a court of law. This is America and with law and order comes our rights as US citizens to not be harassed on our property by police. The man answered all of the questions that both cops asked in a very polite manner. Yet the cops kept hanging around. They would not leave. Who wouldn't start getting annoyed? Or even agitated? It is like, why are you not leaving?? What more do you want from me? It was harassment, and then full-blown assault. That cop had no right to pull that man's phone out of his hand. This is disgusting behavior by cops and I am ashamed that this is occurring in America today.

Did all this aggression from cops start in the 90s when the US called in Mossad to train our cops?

easy.

These fucking niggers have been blocking roads, attacking people, raping and murdering at a higher rate than they should.

We need to bring these fucking niggers to heel like Hillary said. Not befriend them like that nigger-loving Trump clown.

WHITE POWER

It's entirely legal if the cop has resonance suspicion that you might have cause to run or otherwise act violently

>When restraining an individual, the following factors should be considered: the possibility of the arrestee escaping or the incident escalating, a potential threat to the officers and other persons, and the knowledge of the arrestee’s previous encounters with law enforcement.

assets.lapdonline.org/assets/pdf/Handcuffing_Training_Bulletin.pdf

He acknowledged he had been to prison, he also attempted to leave the porch twice, he then escalated the situation by calling someone to come to him because the police are harassing him. This may be LAPD's discretionary handcuffing policy but I guarantee every police force has the same thing.

So yeah, it was legal

The guy was clearly acting suspicious and had all the signs of criminality.

Turns out he was a convicted felon with active warrants and had been charged with breaking into that same house twice in the past.

That cop is a fucking retard. Probably an angry manlet or something. There was no legal reason for it to escalate the way it did.

doesn't matter the cops were dumb cunts in the way they handled it

>whose team are you on
This shit is standard operating procedure for cops to detain some one momentarily while they investigate a possible crime. I mean come on dude, he was prying the garage door? lol, I would have detained that retard to.

>had been charged with breaking into that same house twice in the past
source?

this user says he was violently arrested for being a black man on his own porch

>He acknowledged he had been to prison
So? What does that have to do with anything??

>he also attempted to leave the porch twice
So? It is his house and yard. He was not being detained. He can do whatever he wants on his property as long as it is not against hte law, and walking off your porch is not against the law.

>he then escalated the situation by calling someone to come to him because the police are harassing him
Since when is it "escalation" to call your friend to come help you because the cops are being dicks and harassing you and not leaving you alone on your own property when you proved you live there and answered all their questions?

You must be a commie.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Shawanda and Tyrone

strawpoll.me/11343626
strawpoll.me/11343626
strawpoll.me/11343626
strawpoll.me/11343626

>he also attempted to leave the porch twice

No he didn't. He got up to show how he used the shovel, and then he attempted it once again to get something, and then sat back down. That is not attempting to escape.

Also, asking for witnesses during an unlawful arrest is not escalating the situation.

You are advocating unreasonable arrests, unironically. They could have sat in their cruiser and observed him. Excessive use of force is ILLEGAL, not legal, which is what was used on this man.

fpbp

>Turns out he was a convicted felon with active warrants

Then why wasn't he arrested on the spot after they ran his ID?

Shawanda reporting in.

The male cop should've never attempted to snatch his phone.. why not wait for the female officer to bring up the active warrants?

Both cops resigned mid-investigation they both knew they fucked up.

after they ran the licence they should have left. The 2nd cop should not have even been involved. I dont think any real legal recourse can be taken, but regardless its 100% garbage police work. Cop should know than to antagonize someone who's cooperating and friendly. Plus its gonna be a mess for the department.

He was arrested before they got the info back.

>100% garbage police work
agreed, hard to defend cops who don't follow procedure

>He aknowledged he had been to prison
Which is cause to cuff someon you have stopped for officer safety while they figure out what you went in for

>He attempted to leave his house and his porch
Which the cops had no way of knowing was true other than him telling them it's his house

>he then escalated the situation
The cops have no way of knowing who he just called, or what they will do when they get there. And the fact that he lived there was entirely by his own admission and the one person (his mother) that could have cleared the air didn't pick up her phone, leaving the cops back at square one: a guy trying to break into a garage with a shovel

Fuck me it was actually shoalanda

Come on man, he was just checking on the dog, shiiet.

>He was arrested
>detained
There is a difference kohai.

>Both cops resigned mid-investigation
Good news. But will they be charged? They assaulted an innocent man on his own porch. The cop pulled the man's phone out of his hand - that is assault. The cop had no right to do that. I hope that man sues the cops and wins. But regardless, both cops, especially the male cop, should be facing some type of criminal charges.

One of those cases where he actually didn't do anything wrong, if I had the cops in front of my house treating me like that I would've flipped them off as well in a far less polite way.
By the way those cops' asses are out, any lawyer can probably come out with half a dozen basic rights and protocol violations with just a quick look at that video.

You must have missed where he admitted he had been to prison, that alone is enough for them to legally cuff you while they figure out what you did (which they couldn't because he didn't have ID)
And nowhere in there was he under arrest for anything, he was detained in a stop

Wow, you sure are a commie sympathizer. Keep coming up with lame excuses to justify third-world commie harassment by police of innocent American citizens.

> innocent until proven guilty
True, and he was being areested, not incarcerated. He's innocent until the jury decides whether he is or not. A cop can detain or arrest you at their own discretion, it doesn't mean you've got a jail sentence. Screaming at them and being hostile will not help your case.

He literally handed them his ID. They even talked about the spelling. You must have missed that part.

Also, nice deflection. We were talking about him leaving the porch.

You are a shitskin, an ambulatory piece of feces. Nobody will ever take you seriously unless they are also a mobile turd.

I hate Black Lives Matter. 99% of the time they protest a justifiable homicide or police brutality just because the victim was black, nothing more. They ignore all the circumstances.

But this is the 1% asshole cops. There is no way a pro-cop bootlicker can defend this when their own police department doesn't. Both officers resigned, all charges against the suspect were dropped, and there's investigations pending.

triad-city-beat.com/2016/09/second-officer-involved-dejuan-yourse-incident-resigns/

>The police department determined that Cole violated the department’s directives for use of force, courtesy towards the public, arrest, search and seizure and also compliance to laws and regulations.

>Officer Charlotte N. Jackson resigned yesterday, Greensboro police spokesperson Susan Danielsen confirmed this afternoon. Additional information about Jackson, including her hire date, rank and possible past disciplinary action were not immediately available but are a matter of public record and should be released shortly.

>Officers Travis Cole and Charlotte Jackson responded to a possible attempted break-in and found Dejuan Yourse on his mother’s porch. Police body camera footage shows civil and polite interactions between Yourse and the two officers at first. Cole sharply escalated the encounter later, grabbing Yourse’s phone before hitting him and slamming him on the ground.

>Yourse initially faced several charges — documents show Jackson accused Yourse of “using his shoulder to press her wrist against a door frame.” All charges have since been dropped.

>Cole resigned on Aug. 19 amid two police investigations into the incident, one criminal and one internal.

>commie sympathizer
>walks by sees nigger shoveling garage door
>calls police
>cops show up
>autistic fellow claims harassment
>calls homeboys for backup
>cop says "Fuck This Nigga Sheeit"
>DETAINED

Have ID and a key and it wouldn't have been an issue. Not my fault nigs can't get along in civilized society. Why don't you go down to your nearest black neighborhood if you love them so much?

white autistic child

Yeah, checking on a dog with a shovel under a garage door.

He even shows the officer what he did.

You must be USDA Grade A Retard if you can't connect that his benign put into cuffs was both a result of him trying to leave the porch (let me take you to my neighbor's) AND admitting he had been to prison. Cop was actually giving him the benefit of a doubt until he started to call for other people to come on scene. And if they had his ID why would they need to spell check it for him??

Are you guys retards? This ONE time, he ACTUALLY DINDU MUFFINS.

>cop keeps asking why he's nervous
>he's obviously nervous because MSM is telling black people cops are out to get him 24/7
>cop has no empathy or is too autistic to understand this
>cop lays hands on a non-hostile suspect, if you can even call him a suspect, because he said something kind of rude
What the fuck guys, please. PLEASE DON'T GIVE INTO THE IDENTITY POLITICS.

This. That shit was embarrassing to watch. IMO the black dude was acting reasonable and it was not threatening when he said that, but the cop just gets all over him for no reason anyways.

>cop just grabs his phone
fuckers thats not a lawful order to demand someone's phone from them

>Which the cops had no way of knowing was true other than him telling them it's his house
They already saw his license, the address is on his ID

this felt like it was recorded in the 1800s. nigger always says "sir", only thing missing was the cop calling him "boy".
the policeman clearly was waiting for the nigger to do ANYTHING, to give him ANY reason.

and yes, the scary shit is that without headcams the nigger would now be in jail or prison

Most people here only care about skin color, much the same way BLM does

the cop did the right thing. He didn't know who Dejuan was talking to on the phone. It could have been some dude coming with a gun to shoot at the police. The officer doesn't know. He did the right thing in detaining him. The only reason he resigned is because the city doesn't want a riot. Both of these officers with be getting jobs at another police department in a few months when this blows over.

It's common courtesy in America to refer to police officers as sir. A lot of people who are ex-armed forces also refer to strangers as sir. It's not a black or white thing.

>the address is on his ID

What the fuck are you talking about?

There is no way to justify it. Those officers need to be fired. He actually dindu nuffin this time.

Why does blm always push turbogoogles doing stupid shit and getting shot and ignore real cases like this?

>He didn't know who Dejuan was talking to on the phone
None of his business, talking on the phone doesn't give the cop the right to grab his phone.

>he did the right thing
he had no warrant, no reason of suspicion he just grabbed at the phone and when the black guy didn't give it over (he's not legally required to) he detained him and assaulted him.

they had his ID, they knew his name, his living address is on his drivers license

>we hate niggers because they happen to have a skin tone that is darker than ours

get out kike

Well I respect your opinion as an individual user, but the weight of the Greensboro Police Department's advice on how the situation was handled bears a little more gravity. Why couldn't the officer have told the guy to hang up first? Why did he punch him aggressively (protip: no police department says a punch to the face is the right way to subdue a suspect)?

>Why couldn't the officer have told the guy to hang up first?
Well thats not a lawful order the officer can give.

>Why did he punch him aggressively (protip: no police department says a punch to the face is the right way to subdue a suspect)?
This its completely out of line, uncalled for

I'm all for a good chimpout slamdown but what the fuck is this shit, lads.

Your cops need to be out busting actual nigs nogging, not smacking guys around for walking with a shovel.

Basically this shit.

I know BLM chimpouts have you shitting yourselves but don't let the government slip a cheeky one on you and turn your shithole in a nofreedoms shithole like this island.

Come on burgers, think about it now.

You need nigs to respect actual justice, not give them more cherrypicked ammunition to fuck with where actual justice is being done.

>ayo get yo ass over here the police is harassing me.

You can't be this stupid. If I was that cop the first thing I would be thinking about when he said that is 10 niggers pulling up to kill me and my partner. He had no reason to call anyone to scene.

I was referring to policing incidents in which 99% of the times a black man is shot/killed it is justified, but which most people on Cred Forums believe it is 100% of the time, simply because he is black.

The man did not act like a feral negro. He spoke to the officer peacefully and respectfully until he was attacked without provocation.

>None of his business
At this point in the investigation it was his business. The guy already admitted to shoveling the garage door like a fucking retard. They had enough info to detain him.

Fuck off, you're cherry picking some made up reason as if not giving up your phone to an officer is totally unlawful (protip its fucking not).

Nice projection stupid ass. His license shows his name and his legal residence,

>he had no reason to call anyone to the scene
he didn't

>Well thats not a lawful order the officer can give.

What is he supposed to do then? Just sit there and wait for 10 gangbangers to show up?

>porch monkey

Came here for this.

>there are this many people on Cred Forums defending a nigger

are we being "invaded" by reddit or tumblr again?

>At this point in the investigation it was his business.
No its not. Get a warrant to check and demand his phone, he has no right or legal authority to tell him to give up his phone.

>shoveling the garage door like a retard, thats enough to detain
no its not you arm chair lawyer there is NO suspicion.

nice projection. Theres no reason for him to think that

Bro this negro was extremely courteous and respectful the whole time. The cops were obviously prodding him and escalating for no reason. I am genuinely shocked that there are people defending the cops on this. Even if it is Cred Forums.

>10 niggers pulling up to kill me and my partner
Life isn't actually like hollywood. You sound incredibly underage.

>What is he supposed to do then? Just sit there and wait for 10 gangbangers to show up?

>black man on his phone must be calling gang bangers to come shoot me
nice thought crime

kek

That's the dumbest thing you can do. How can you win? How can you flip of a cop and think it somehow will end good for you? Just do as the cops say, don't be a retard

Its your freedom of speech to flip off a cop

>just do what they say
its not a lawful order to demand someone give their phone up

He wasnt nigging man. Can you honestly say if he had been white you would be defending the cops on this?

>he didn't
Did we not watch the same video? "ayo come to my moms house the fucking police is over here harassing me"

>Theres no reason for him to think that

except for the fact that he has gang tattoos

It does not matter. Just do as they say, don't create a situation. It will only end bad for you.
Deal with mistreatment later in court.

>warrior gene
>not thug gene

>NO suspicion
>Trying to break into a house is not suspicious.

>Theres no reason for him to think that
>Said by an angry suspect who's admitted to being in prison

What world are you living in user?

See that would have been wonderful information. So the guy did something wrong and got punished for it. But apparantly thats not enough for googles and lefties. Exactly what does it take to appease these fucking idiots?

Do you know any cops? If so show them this video. I guarantee they wont defend this video. Why would you think this guy, who they know lives there, would call up gang bangers to come shoot cops in broad daylight? Come on.

He doesn't understand that, hes a pussy limey and he's probably not white.

yea it does matter, because an officer can only lawfully ask you certain questions and handing over a phone is not one of them

not an argument, there is no clear and present danger at all, no suspicion nothing it was completely unwarranted

Theres no suspicion after they find out he lives there. The male cop obviously believed he lived there. He just wanted trouble.

>who they know lives there
They don't know he lives there. The only proof they have that he lives their is his own word.

>call up gang bangers to come shoot cops in broad daylight? Come on.
Around blacks never relax. You never know what they're going to do.

lmao triggered spic

get ready to pay the wall, pedro

>22:10
>black guy is helping the police put him in the car and says "thank you"
I never use this term but there are some serious bootlickers ITT. Jesus Christ please deliver Cred Forums from these faggots.

>Its your freedom of speech to flip off a cop
In Texas that will actually get you a misdemeanor.

If the cop starts to pin you down, just fucking give up. Liw down, monkey. Why the fuck would you fight back for ANY reason? Niggers are fucking stupid, but so are American cops.

these cops are unreasonable as fuck, but the nigger is lucky too, he can sue them for millions of dollars and get them both fired

>In Texas that will actually get you a misdemeanor.
stories.avvo.com/rights/is-it-legal-to-flip-off-a-cop-2.html
its unconstitutional

He said multiple times he didn't live there.
He gave them an ID with a different address.

Argue what's facts, don't twist the story to suit your narrative. A few articles have been posted on this if you need reminded on how it went down.

Cops would have detained him anyway, because he had been arrested for breaking and entering at the same address, twice, previously.

>Theres no suspicion after they find out he lives there.

When did they do that? Considering he didn't live there, he lived elsewhere according to himself. They were attempting to verify his story and he lost his shit and started calling people to help him because the police were "harassing" him.

Its not illegal to live elsewhere to what your drivers license is.

All he had to do was just go back to Africa...

But presenting a driver's license with a different address doesn't prove anything either, so suggesting that it vindicates him is wrong. No one could have known from reading his license if what he said was true.

>yea it does matter
I'm just telling you the wises thing to do.
So be my guest, if you want to make a scene with the cops, do it.

that cop had no right to try and grab his phone and then arrest him wtf

That's not what the law says genius.
Read the first sentence here dmv.ny.gov/address-change/change-address-my-license-registrations
In my state it's thirty days.

Can you prove what you say? I can post another 49 states laws that say you're wrong.

>federal court
You clearly aren't from Texas. We do our own thing.

>He wasnt nigging
oh fuck off already you liberal pantywaste white guilt ridden motherfucker

Actually, you can change it online and sometimes they will not send you a new license. Perfectly legal, that is how mine is now.

In the cops defense:

1. The black guy was engaging in extremely suspicious behavior. They were right to check him out.

2. The black guy was a fucking idiot just before he was aggressively arrested. You don't call other people and claim to show up at the place of arrest "because you're being harassed". You could essentially be calling other people to come over and cause more trouble or kill the officers. Dumb ass move.

But in the black guy's defense:

1. He dindu nuffin

2. His explanations were perfectly logical. If he were a criminal why would he so non-chalantly just be hanging out at the front door and calmly talk to police?

3. The police were far too suspicious of him given how good his reasoning was. I can't help but feel there was a tinge of racism to this. If he were white, I don't think they would have been nearly as suspicious.

4. The cop went into overdrive aggressive mode far too quickly. Nothing he was doing at the time warranted that kind of reaction. Escalation, yes, but not take you to jail right this instant.

Almost never say this but the cops were wrong on this one.

No

He should have asked him to hang up and explained why but it's absolutely retarded to call up people and tell them the police are harassing you, get over here, when police are just trying to figure out if your story is true.

This, if the dude was white everybody here would be pissed.

He acted respectfully, didn't act like a BLM thug yet they stole his phone and punched him.

A rare example of a dundu that actually dundu nuffin, unlike the other niggers who got shot.

>attempted to open door with shovel
>says he owns a "pit" aka pitbull
>has prison tats
>has been to prison
>doesn't have a key to his own house
>mom doesn't answer phone call
>calls one of his niggaz saying "I'm at muh momma's house, the poleez is harrassin me, cum ova."
>cop tries to take phone to end the call in case the niglet is calling in backup
>find out he had two active warrants for his arrest and had cited twice for breaking into his mother's homewncn.com/2016/10/01/greensboro-city-council-accused-of-breaking-the-law-by-releasing-body-cam-footage/

how the fuck do negros start actually doin nuffin then end up on the ground with a knee in their back? i've had a dozen run ins with cops for various reasons and somehow, i never ended up on the ground with a knee in my back.

LMAO AMERICOPS

fucking hell the meme is real.

>youtube comments

he had two active warrants for his arrest and had broken into that same house twice before

the only moments of utter idiocy the nigger commited was when he called and said cops were harassing him, it makes sense for the cop to overreact, but based on everything that had happened before that he shouldn't have been so unnecessarily forceful
they could've very easily calmed him down by just not twisting around facts and acting like faggots, i don't think he was looking for a fight even after he was punched, but both of the cops were acting really unreasonably
the other moment of utter idiocy is when he calmy asked why the cop punched him, it seemed like the cop had finally come to the point of deescalating by reflecting over how retarded his levels of aggression were, but then the nigger starts shouting and flailing violently

>Doesn't have a key to his mom's* house

The guy is like 30+. I don't have a key to my mother's house either. Maybe you would have realized how natural that is if you didn't still live with mommy.

the perfect moment to handcuff him was when he did that stupid thing with the shovel on the garage door. They already had probable cause. He was off the porch away from a restrictive area. And they could of used the shovel in hands as a way to project authority by telling him to drop the potential weapon and place his hands behind his back. The cops were weak which the dindu sensed which led to the esculation

fucking retard decided to call people over to "prove" hes supposed to be there.

How fucking retarded are dindus man, yeah the police will just let me call in my friends. If they are upstanding citizens fine but they could have weapons on them and start a shoot out with the cops.

Those comments are fucking cucked beyond belief too, "man he dindu nuffin he just tryna call people to prove he belong theyah"

Now the force maybe a bit too much but I have never been in a situation like this.

Justifiable? Verily so as soon as he tried to call people in he should have just dropped the phone when told to do so.

turns out the guy was trying to break in.

He committed the crime of living in a White man's country.

Right. So your story has nothing to do with this because the cops, who ran his ID found he did not live there. AKA, he's not a resident of that house.

This Police did a marvellous Job

>He acted respectfully, didn't act like a BLM thug yet they stole his phone and punched him.

I love these narratives.

So the police just rolled up, hopped out, stole his phone, and punched him in the head?

Seems legit. Cops is racist.

"I live here, bruh, I go in and out every day"

I know, it has to do with you being wrong when you said that it is illegal to have an ID that shows an address you don't live at.

Prove it wrong then. They had no right to steal his phone and punch him, which is why that cop is no longer employed. They were the ones being aggressive.

that seems like an expand dong quote

TRUMP bErAtes wOMen aT 3AM

>that neighbor who called's face the whole time, as they watched from their window

Circular, pointless argument where you twist the meaning of my words. The only thing that matters is he wasn't a legal occupant of that house.

Police later find that he's broken into, been charged and convicted, the same house.

They would of cuffed him anyway when that came back.

>Prove it wrong then.

Ok, click the on OP's post and watch the video.

This time attempt to do it without chugging purple drank and concentrate on what's happening in the video.

"if the dude was white everybody here would be pissed."

Nice race-baiting.

Are you saying if the cop was black and the dude was white, we'd be saying it was because of the color of his skin? No.

No one is saying he got beat up because he was black, only you are you fucking libcuck. Nice straw manning though.

Niggers on the phone calling for back up is not a fun position to be in.

Here is how it works in the real world of dindus...

They are always drifting from rental to rental. ID address means fuck all. "Adult kids" are always getting kicked out and reconciling, and they sure as fuck don't update the address on their ID.

Dindu may have a right to be there, but Cop has the duty to be there. What possible point would there be to call in reinforcement? There was currently no legal way to remove the cop and the tone of the phone conversation did not imply a simple friendly clarification.

you know who locks themselves outta houses? Frazzled moms and old people.

You know who GETS locked out of houses? Niggers whose moms have kicked them out.

They hate us out of jealousy. We have to treat them like this because of how that jealousy leads them to behave. Then they hate us even more because we have to keep them in line.

It's a never ending cycle. The cycle starts with inherent black inferiority, and ends with us repeatedly laying the hurt on them.

I didn't twist the meaning of your words. This is what you said in response to >That's not what the law says genius.

I agree they should have arrested him after they found that out, but instead of being calm and investigating him the police chimped out and punched him for being on his phone.

I did, I see an officer grabbing a dudes phone and punching him in the head. The rest of your post is not an argument, leaf.

You're the strawmanning faggot here, leaf.

I'm saying that most people here would be shitting on the cop if the dude was white, nothing more. Learn some reading comprehension before you post.

How many libcucks do you know that are happen the other niggers got shot?

> police later find he's been convicted of breaking and entering, two times at the same residence

Not sure how half a sentence disappeared. Prob my fault.

Cop shouldn't have had the right to step on his fucking lawn.

Can't help but sympathize.

ITT: faggots experiencing hardcore cognitive dissonance because their proud boys in blue they constantly defend beat an innocent man on his mothers porch

It was obvious that cop flipped out when he said he was being harassed, totally unjustified.

Exactly, you're saying that we're upset about it because muh racism.

"Classic rule of liberal activism: make a list of all your own negative traits, and then accuse your enemies of espousing them.

Are you an intolerant bigot towards White Christians? Accuse your enemy of being an intolerant bigot towards racial minorities and muslims.

Are you a left-wing authoritarian? Accuse your enemy of being a right-wing authoritarian.

Are you anti-knowledge and anti-intellectual? Accuse your enemy of being uneducated and ignorant.

Are you violent? Accuse your enemy of hate crimes.

Simple, really."

ITT: cucks that believe everything the jew-owned, race war fueling establishment media tells them and get upset every 2 weeks when 1 nigger in a country of 400 million got slightly manhandled by the police defends that narrative to the death and accuses others of having cognitive dissonance while conveniently ignoring the nigger was actually robbing the house and had already been convicted for robbing that same house before.

Why are American police literal autists with zero interpersonal skills and a need to impose themselves on members of the public?

The 'respect my authoritah' meme is a reality.

It's like they were the bullied kid in school who never got over it and then felt a need to shit on people in adulthood via some authority in a uniform.

Id say you faggots are the cucked ones. Ive never had a bad encounter with a cop in my life. I have seen nice towns turned to shit because of niggers though...and it happens over and over.
So excuse me for not giving a shit when a cop roughs up a nigger. You can defend the sandniggers infesting your country all you want but white Americans are getting sick of their shit over here.

this is police brutality I hope that cop loses his job and gets time.

fucken idiot, they had probable cause, they just blew it because they didn't follow procedure. KYS you liberal maggot

Jesus christ, you're fucking nuts. I guess in your mind liberals are happy niggers get shot.

>Honestly for a country who thinks of themselves as so macho and strong your authority fetish is embarrassing.
That's hilarious coming from Bin That Knifeistan

Welcome to pol, where a Nig from a decent area is automatically calling gangbangers, who normally avoid police at all cost, and not calling his paralegal cousin Ray Ray when he's being harassed.

>I did, I see an officer grabbing a dudes phone and punching him in the head.

You are forgetting to call everyone who disagrees or questions you a racists.

Have you forgotten the plan?
>Omit everything but cops attacking proud dundu nuffin black men
>Ignore all arguments and call everyone who disagrees a racist

You are twisting my words. If you changed your licence on line, the police have that info, but you're going off on some wild obscure tangent that doesn't relate because the root of the argument is
He
Didn't
Live
There
Period

Cops ran his ID, meaning they verified he didn't live there.

No argument, cops freaked out on him over the phone. I've agreed with that in previous posts.

They had every right to question him, and his story was shit.

Not an argument, leaf. Try again.

>liberal
Top jej

Heh, it had all been going fairly well really. A bit of tension, but it looked like the cop believed him. And then the he had to blow it and say

>'Hey yo, come to my motherfucking mom's house the police is over here they harassing me'

Put yourself in the cop's place. You think that's his lawyer on the other end of the phone, or a car full of riled up nigs? Sure the cop was being an asshole, but all the guy had to do was wait. It's not like he had anything else to do, for fuck's sake.

>inb4 you're a cuck
it's a stupid fight to pick

Again, accusing me of your own negative traits. You're the only one saying that we're being racist and that if races were reversed, we'd change our tunes, yet clearly you're claiming that because he's black, we're happy about it and that only because he's black did the police get physical with him. You're being racist towards whites while accusing anyone who's siding with police of espousing your negative traits, proving my copy pasta right.

Why does it shock you? Do you think Cred Forums is a standard of normality? Most of the people here are either children trolling or fringe scum that never leave the house. Some people never leave Cred Forums or other fringe websites and adapt their entire world view to thinking it's normal.

Wrong, try again leaf. Remember: Reading comprehension. You realize that stale copypasta could easily be applied to you as well, right?

I never said the only reason the police attacked him was because he was black. Try again.

If you are going to simply ignore the video evidence there is no argument to be had.

You believe something which is demonstrably false, which is proven on video, but claim to still be right. Mocking you for being a retard is the only recourse.

You fucking retard.

Nothing to justify.
Cops were totally out of line.
Guy was a gentleman the entire time.
He was victimized by shithead cops.
Both cops in the video are NO LONGER COPS.
What's the problem?

Nice buncha buzzwords there you faggot.
Even if he did break in twice already he clearly wasn't this time. Who the fuck hangs out on the porch of the house they just tried to break into?
I don't give a shit about his race, it's horrible regardless.

And all you fags ITT criticizing the nig for screaming and shouting, you try staying calm after getting punched in the for literally nuffin and getting restrained like that. Dehumanizing.

Civil lolbertarians are the worse, can guys just jump in the gas chamber yet?

Not an argument, leaf.

I stated exactly what happened prior to him being punched, as shown in the video which is demonstrably true.

If you're going to ignore video evidence and just call people names, then it isn't an argument.

you don't even realize it which makes it worse. But considering where you are it doesn't surprise me

clearly trying to break in
>lied and claimed that he wanted to make sure his dog wasn't in the garage, when he was clearly trying to break in the garage
>constantly tried to lead him away from the house, possibly to stall and run away

I don't give a shit either, only the libs are trying to turn this into a race issue, saying a BLACK MAN was ATTACKED BY POLICE.

Also
>Even if he did break in twice already he clearly wasn't this time
Lol, way to defend convicted criminals. I guess, with all the disgusting shit going on this world, this is the fight you decided to shoulder.

Fact is, the liberal media is using buzzwords and propping this story up as a big deal and you're eating it all up like the retard that you are. It's a fucking manufactured outraged like every fucking time a story about police brutality comes up. The narrative is being manipulated and you're a brainwashed idiot.

Let's assume that it was in fact police brutality.
Then what? What does it prove? How does it even change your life? Congratulations, you're now generally unhappier. Now, inbetween 24 hour coverage of this event for the next 2 weeks when we'll then have 24 hour coverage of a similar incident, here's a McDonalds commercial. Sure would make you feel better to eat a good warm burger to lift up your spirits from being depressed from living in a racist country with nazi police. Enjoy the sugar rush you get from your pepsi that'll keep you coming back for more tomorrow, yet will make you feel like shit in 45 minutes so you'll need to go vent your anger on tumblr and Cred Forums at how much black people are being persecuted in america.

And the cycle continues until Trump is elected and hopefully puts the scumbag media in check the way he's been doing for the past couple months.

>I stated exactly what happened prior to him being punched, as shown in the video which is demonstrably true.

This is retarded on a new level. Are you honestly arguing that there were no prior events or that they should be discounted because reasons?

Let me try your new logic.

Mussolini did nothing wrong. They literally just hunted him down and hung him.

how was he cooperating?

he kept trying to lead the cop away from him so he could run away

then basically tried to call for his "homies" to come by and "pick him up"

then tried to resit the officer by fighting him.

no, read the description.
It was his mother's house and now they family is looking to press charges and whatnot.
The short-tempered cop got upset because the guy said "the police are harassing me" and threw a hissy fit.
The cop in the video is no better than your typical nigger.

>b-b-but police are the good guys

>b-b-but blacklivesmatter doesn't have a point, police brutality is a non issue.

Wow, you're fucking rambling.

>KYS
>Kill yourself self
Both of you fuck off.

You still can't grasp reading comprehension.

Chimping out and punching someone in the face, taking their phone and then arresting them is wrong.

Calmly investigating the person, realizing they have warrants, have broken in before, or even just on suspicion that he was breaking in and then arresting them is right.

I'm saying they fucked up because they chimped out and assaulted/arrested him saying he was being harassed on the phone.

Ok dad, thanks for that meaningful life lesson.

Niggers are by definition suspicious, I fully support harassing this burrhead piece of filth.

Way to dodge my questions.

So I was right, it changes absolutely nothing. You're outraged over fucking nothing. How many time a year do people have police encounters? You're going to get mad over all of them?

I'll keep rambling as long as you keep being a brainwashed idiots that believes the media's narrative manipulation and enjoys falling for the tricks of professional victims.

How is respecting private property rights and thinking that sitting on your porch is not "probable cause" liberal?

Also that pic, libertarianism is literally the furthest thing from socialism.

Wasn't the person on the phone his mother?
Didn't he just tell the police that he was calling his mother to hurry up so this could be sorted out.

Is it illegal for him to be waiting on the porch if his mother has a restraining order out on him? Puts a slightly different complexion on things, doesn't it?

thats definitely an illegal seizure

that cop should be fired

> was it his mom?
Unlikely because he said "get over to my mom's house they police be harassin' me"
Unless he talks to everyone in third person.

He was waiting for his mom...

How the fuck can ANYONE unironically think this shit was justified?

If the guy was white you'd all be going apeshit and turbolibertarian.

Hell if an Italian cop started questioning me like that for sitting on my own fucking porch I'd probably be very very much more rude than the guy was.

On this one occasion he literally dindu nuffin.

Nope, once the nigger started calling his homeboys for backup, he was well within his rights to take the phone and subdue him.

I had a feeling this would be the case, seen it a million times. Deadbeat criminal son who comes around parent's house to steal. But unfortunately for the officer, who saw through the situation, did execute force unlawfully. So naturally he'd have to resign in order to deter a BLM chimpout. And of course the nigger's parents will defend him publicly.

(Citation needed)

No you wouldn't. You'd sit there until it was resolved one way or the other. You wouldn't be dumb enough to call someone else and tell them to get over there and help you fight the police. Hell, I doubt you'd be on your phone at all, you'd be obeying the commands of the officer until the matter was resolved. BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A NIGGER

Pretty much how I see it. Cop shouldn't have chimped out and everybody would have won, except for the nigger.

This just gives more fuel for BLM to riot.

>he doesn't take time to deconstruct my long rant with not one good point in it that was barely related to the subject so he must be evading because he is wrong

top kek m8

>american police

That's what happens when you give incompetent bullies authority.

> wasn't his porch
> he had been arrested for breaking into the same address, twice

Yes. Cop freaked out, and quit. Dindu got $50000. Might want to read a few of the articles that have been posted.

This is like arguing with a child.

>Chimping out and punching someone in the face, taking their phone and then arresting them is wrong.

Again you are discounting everything leading up to the officer taking his phone and are acting like there was no reason whatsoever for him to do so. You can't just ignore things because you dislike them and expect everyone else to follow suite with you. People will call you on your bullshit.

>Calmly investigating the person, realizing they have warrants, have broken in before, or even just on suspicion that he was breaking in and then arresting them is right.

They were calmly investigating him right up until he became irate and phoned for backup because the police were "harrasing" him by doing their job and verifying he was not breaking in. Which it turns out he probably was since it looks like he's done it twice before.

>I'm saying they fucked up because they chimped out and assaulted/arrested him saying he was being harassed on the phone.

You are pretending the police didn't have a duty to verify his story and outright ignoring the fact he called for people to come over because the police were harassing him which is a safety concern for the officers.

>. You wouldn't be dumb enough to call someone else and tell them to get over there and help you fight the police.
>Help you fight the police

But that isn't what he did.

Dodge #2

That's what the officer perceived, and they deserve the benefit of the doubt when dealing with feral animals.

it was never his property which was clear right from the start so right off the bat you can't even be intellectually honest which is a leftist trait

Good, one less "peaceful protester" on the streets flipping cars over, lighting them on fire, and then stealing a bunch of shit from the nearest store with broken windows.

Sorry satan, but you're wrong. It wasn't legal or right for them to grab his phone and punch him in the head.

They would have had this in the bag if they would have followed normal procedure and not chimped out.

>Who the fuck hangs out on the porch of the house they just tried to break into?
Dejuan Yourse, apparently.

True, but it still wasn't lawful. All they did was give BLM more fuel.

it was never his property which was clear right from the start so right off the bat you can't even be intellectually honest which is a leftist trait

Is that a tatto on his arm? Here if you have a tattoo you can't even think of being a cop.

911 operators just need to start asking the race of the person committing the crime from now.
If it's a non-white person, black cops are dispatched. If they're white, white/asian/latino cops are dispatched.

No, I would blame the cops for poor conduct.

The only thing I blame the cops for in this instance is they failed to execute the filthy ooga booga.

and how is that a bad thing exactly? I want a race war.

>It wasn't legal or right for them to grab his phone and punch him in the head.

Using force on a resisting subject is very legal, taking the phone was likely legal as well considering it's use and he was being detained with cause.

That's for a judge to decide.

He was complying though. If anything, this MADE him a BLM protester. The cop is a dumb ass, and the cop was being rude the whole the time. I hate BLM from the bottom of the heart, and I know the bullshit narratives they try to push. But the man was being nice the whole time and the cop was being a dick.

Luckily BLM wont use real shit like this to push their narratives, or else those dindus would have credibility.

So? It was still private property, and he was living there.

>b&e that address twice before
>mother had a restraining order out on him
>two outstanding arrest warrants

Good point, but I'm sick of all the media sympathy they get.

>He was complying though.
>refusing to hand over his phone and screaming and resisting being arrested

>No you wouldn't. You'd sit there until it was resolved one way or the other.

Not an argument.
Of course I'd fucking sit there, it's not like you can leave.

But I wouldn't be that cooperative, not past the first 3 minutes of questioning.

Once I've told you who I am and what I'm doing here, and you've checked my ID and that there is no outstanding reason why I shouldn't be here, you need to fuck off and leave me alone.

> wasn't his porch
It was his parents'. Makes literally no fucking difference in how you should treat someone.

> he had been arrested for breaking into the same address, twice

Niggers gonna nig I guess.

There's a reason why these officers resigned. They knew they were being dumbfucks. Stop being completely retarded Cred Forums. It makes you lose credibility.

The officer didn't have probable cause to arrest him, and the man was getting upset at how rude the officer was being despite the man's best efforts to be nice and comply. The officer was harassing the shit out of him. I'd be pissed too if the officer tried to take my phone away from me after treating me like shit despite me being nice to him. They resigned for a reason.

ITT

>muh authority
>muh freedoms
>muh police state
>muh cucks

God damn you're a bunch of faggots. Pig was clearly in the wrong in this particular situation.

Not an argument.

Just had to tell you, I spit water all over my living room reading that

Cred Forums is fucking pathetic. I know BLM is bullshit, I swear I hate BLM with all my guts with their stupidity, entitlement, and ignorance.,,. but you're complete fucking cucks if you think the officers were in the right. I know OP is probably a CTR shill, but if BLM is going to protest about anything to push their shitty narratives, this would give them reasonable fuel which I wish they didn't have because they'll go to great lengths to push false narratives.

kys ikea-poster

porch monkey called his friend for backup and there`s only one male officer present.

>Sweden calling people faggots

Get back to work Sven, someone has to pay for your wife's bull's apartment.

I don't think it has anything to do with race either. The officer was just a cunt on an authority power trip, too bad the media will make this about race.

> it was his parents porch so it makes no difference.
Possibly you missed the part where the restraining order was mentioned.
That makes a bigly difference

Trudeau.

>Officers are investigating a call
>everything is going fine and the suspect is cooperating up until exactly 7:24
>at 7:24 this dindu decides that while the female officer is checking his name and ID that he can tell the male officer "but uh come on we go...." as he tries to walk off the porch and leave

This isn't suspicious? Just cooperate. All the officer said at 7:25 is, uh whoa whoa whoa hold on dude we're still investigating this call, hold your horses bucko. and the black guy immediately goes into victim mode saying dayummm i b gettinn harassed. who cares?

If I was on my parent's property lawfully and the cops were 100% wrong and even if they wasted an hour or more questioning be to be 100% sure that the call about me 'acting suspicious' actually was just a mistake of a call, I would abide by however long it took for them to get everything cleared up, not start trying to physically leave the scene, get upset when I'm not allowed to, and fail to cooperate with the police.

Plain stupid, it's not 'boot-licking' or an 'authority fetish' it's literally: the Law is investigating a call, just fucking cooperate until it's over, the fuck wrong with you?

>another story about a black man being terrorized by nazi police
>it's definitely because he was black
>accuse others of being racist even though you can't name a single white person that was ever killed wrongfully by police but can name the 5 last black people to have been killed by police
>im a cuck so i believe everything the jews tell me
>im so upset at police omg what a terrible country i live in i can't sleep at night im so scared of police beating me up
> *gets an erection imagining 3 big burly black cops wrestling him to the ground and cuffing him*
>watches the 24 hour news cycles religiously until the trial is concluded, then falls for the next outrage story manufactured by professional victims

Yes but the cops didn't know at the time, so they would have acted like this regardless.

deluded Cred Forumstard amerishits will defend anything if a black person is involved in a negative way

See

This.

Dindu started running his mouth when the officer lightly pushed him back. That's what escalated this.

>No outstanding reason why I shouldn't be here
>other than two previous b&e's at that address, two outstanding arrest warrants, and the fucking restraining order that his mother took out on him.

Without context, it looks like the cop is a straight-up asshole. But he's probably seen this thing a hundred times before, and he picked up some vibe.

I'll be honest, I don't know the legality of confiscating a phone if you think a suspect is trying to call for his mates to roll up, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

If an officer gets triggered by 'muh naughty language' he should be fired.

The officer was being a dick the whole fucking time while the man was complying and being polite. The officer was essentially fucking harassing him. Jesus christ, Cred Forums is full of cucks, no wonder BLM thrives so easily. People who are against them don't do shit because they're pussies who don't stand up for themselves. Sure BLM is wrong, full of uneducated and completely fucking retarded liberals, but at least they fight for what they think is right (although what they think is right is obviously completely fucking wrong to anyone that has half a brain).

Do you realize he was giving inconsistent information about whether or not he had identification, the pronunciation of his name, what he was doing with the shovel (first he just picked it up off the yard, then he was using it to 'check on his dog'), whether he had a record or not, a whole bunch of shit. You guys aren't very perceptive if you think this is a black and white case of police brutality

The cops are garbage thugs. Little pricks in general, plus assault, battery, then lied and said he hit them. Stupid scumbag goons. Apparently they've resigned because they know good and well that they're garbage, and the investigations found them guilty of policies a through z.

>Racefags will racefag and cop shills will make their dollar posting b.s. shill shit

I don't think his story was inconsistent. If you could point that out to me, that'll me nice.

With his name, that's probably how he usually pronounces it, but pronounced it differently for the officers for spelling purposes, and the officer got ass mad.

Press statement retards: wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

he resisted when he called his anonymous friend and said to come over cuz the police were harassing him. he wouldnt hand over the phone peaceably, and the officer was forced to take it which resulted in the scuffle. furthermore, the officer knew he had been to prison and used reasonable force to detain him once the the guy refused to cooperate. i am on the cops side in this case.

Right or maybe the
"Hey man come to my motherfucking moms house the police is here and their harassing me"
on the phone with no context as to who he's talking to right after becoming irate is why the cop decided he should not be on the phone anymore.

>no wonder BLM thrives so easily

It thrives because liberal cucks (notice all the scandi countries coming to his defence) permit it with their weak stance on law and order.

Fucking leafs, man...

"In this particular situation" I wrote. One bad cop does not a BLM make but clearly the cop was out of line.

And also... Trudeau.