WIKILEAKS: GOOGLE IS THE CORPORATE ARM OF THE CIA, IMPLICATED IN MASS MEDIA AGENDA CONTROL

>In internal emails, Stratfor’s Vice President for Intelligence, Fred Burton (himself a former State Department security official), wrote,
>Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . [Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the shit-bag.14

>In further internal communication, Burton said his sources on Cohen’s activities were Marty Lev—Google’s director of security and safety—and Eric Schmidt himself.15 Looking for something more concrete, I began to search in WikiLeaks’ archive for information on Cohen. State Department cables released as part of Cablegate reveal that Cohen had been in Afghanistan in 2009, trying to convince the four major Afghan mobile phone companies to move their antennas onto US military bases.16 In Lebanon he quietly worked to establish an intellectual and clerical rival to Hezbollah, the “Higher Shia League.”17 And in London he offered Bollywood movie executives funds to insert anti-extremist content into their films, and promised to connect them to related networks in Hollywood.18

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9126159/Wikileaks-Stratfor-bosses-thought-Osama-bin-Laden-body-was-flown-to-US.html
palemoon.org/
brave.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

talk about getting slide

I am not surprised

ITT: Shit we've known since 2013

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Google.
Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't.

Bump for justice

No shit.

Google = The US goverment.

google is an offshoot of DARPA. The entire internet thus far is under the influence of CIA

Not surprising.
Too bad everything the kikes have tried so far is not working.

>4+ year old article
Great timing Isle of Man

Either way, anyone know of other good articles such as this one?

SHUT

IT

DOWN

YOU

FILTHY

GGGOOOOYYYIIMMMMM

I just woke up. Whats going on?

Great to see some solid evidence.

Why is the CIA and State Department such a haven for leftist, globalist scumbags?

why can't it just once not be the jews?

late 2014 was 4+ years ago?

check my 5

Shit, Alex Jones used to rant about this during W's first term.

Everything that comes out is just shit Alex Jones said 15 years ago or more. You can call him "controlled opposition" if you want, if his job is to spread misinformation, he's doing a shit job.

What else do you infiltrate, if not organs of the State?

This is brut simple, bud.

Any power is a haven for people who want to wield power.

The internet is a child of DARPA. It was invented by DARPA. Google was a student project that got the creators extremely rich.

>GOOGLE IS THE CORPORATE ARM OF THE CIA, IMPLICATED IN MASS MEDIA AGENDA CONTROL
oh wow say it ain't so the service that's installed on hundreds upon thousands of android powered devices that's used by everyone on a daily basis is in bed with the feds

Shocking.

Who in the (((media))) will be the first to expose (((google)))?

Kek, I love the absence of bias

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

>Everything that comes out is just shit Alex Jones said 15 years ago or more.

The weirdest shit Alex used to say, that I totally dismissed at the time as nonsense, has been demonstrated to be true, last couple years.

Fucking FEMA camps!

Well look at that

this is the exact same guy who says Bin Laden's body was secretly flown to a CIA medical facility

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9126159/Wikileaks-Stratfor-bosses-thought-Osama-bin-Laden-body-was-flown-to-US.html

Looks like they've updated since then.

The rest is the same.

Im starting to feel like having an iPhone isnt all so blue pilled after all....

Is this news?
Did people somehow think Larry Page was the good guy?

>implying

ZOG owns you dude

Kek what

Test

fucking nigger

Cred Forums here

we've been telling you this for years

some of you listened, and some of you still insist on using chrome

What browser should I use then? And don't you fucking say IE or I will bust someone head open.

hmmm im convinced

>Everything that comes out is just shit Alex Jones said 15 years ago or more

If the other shit he's said is correct, I'm scared shitless

this. My college insists on gmail so basically all my shit is google even though i know they're fucked up beyond recognition.

There is no safe browser, just some are safer than others. The best ones are probably forks of mozilla because of the plugin support. Palemoon is probably the most popular meme.

palemoon.org/

Upstanding catholic and creator of mozilla and javascript came up with his own browser, Brave, after being fired for being against fag marriage. Brave is probably the least-degenerate browser you can use. Unfortunately, say goodbye to your plugins.

brave.com/

Fuck my university, they already sold all my data to Google.

Is there any way to escape the botnet?

You need NOC privileges.

>tfw i am forced to use chrome because i work as DE for a google-affiliated company

fuck
am i doing devil's work here? D:

Well I for one am shocked.

>Google was started as a pet project in college using alphabet agency money
>Literally change their holdings company name to Alphabet
>Somehow people are surprised that they are in the employ of the intelligence communities