TRUMP GENERAL - THE PRESIDENTIAL DAUGHTER EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GxOuYZMahw&sns=em
fbicover-up.com/sheila-foster-anthony.html
twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers
investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-reveals-george-soros-directly-instructed-hillary-clinton-as-secretary-at-state/
russia-insider.com/en/not-drill-nyt-editorial-board-lays-groundwork-war-russia/ri16758
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-germany-idUSKCN12138F
jamesperloff.com/2016/10/01/was-the-holt-moderated-presidential-debate-rigged-for-clinton-five-questions-being-raised/
wakingtimesmedia.com/americans-rather-see-38-billion-invested-vets-education-israeli-military-aid/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTWfm6HFqMY
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=UoE73WNoCXo
twitter.com/EquipoTrump/status/782316256091308032
youtu.be/A5zebaFFsQY
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-held-a-press-conference-today-and-was-asked-about-trumps-alleged-cuban-ties-she-arrogantly-laughs-flashback-bill-clintons-administration-was-promoting-sending-businesses-to-cub/
govtslaves.info/hillary-clinton-leaked-audio-calling-bernie-sanders-supporters-losers-how-to-target-them-for-votes/
govtslaves.info/secret-swiss-military-bunkers-being-filled-with-gold-by-billionaires-seeking-alternatives-to-bank-deposits/
youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q
youtu.be/dFzyOPfL2vE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90466565/
original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/09/27/debate-trumps-three-points-peace/
investmentwatchblog.com/deutsche-bank-global-margin-calls-begin/
youtu.be/-ZOiX6cIT8o
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/298838-p-diddy-i-always-liked-trumps-style
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nth for Meme Magic in the Trump Video Game

(((DHS))) mysteriously rushing to naturalize immigrants before election

youtube.com/watch?v=_GxOuYZMahw&sns=em

NEW JERSEY (Stockton College, 9/22-9/29):

Cunt- 46
TRUMP- 40

MoE- 3.9%
Also, WaPo/ABC will release new national poll in 7 hours...

>Claims 237 lbs
>Clearly at least 260

What a fat lazy piece of shit

Low energy

Will this audio leak sink Hillary's campaign?

AWOO~

I don't think it even has to do with trying to get them to vote, I think it's just them being huge faggots and making it pretty much impossible for them to be deported when Trump starts kicking these pieces of shit out of the country so we're stuck with them. Basically them being vindictive.

ITS REAL

What is losing weight

Vince Foster's indignant but curiously unconcerned sister

fbicover-up.com/sheila-foster-anthony.html

>Jeses Dad another slice? You've had six slices already!

Hillary is slipping in the north east. Those should be blue strongholds with 15 point leads.

Trump landslide incoming.

>Will this audio leak sink Hillary's campaign?

It isn't a good way to try and hang onto the tenuous Bernout support she has

>twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers

It's raging like a fire on Twitter now

Fat is literally energy

Check your mates.

It's to get them to vote. I've posted numerous articles stating as much.

>what is expensive suits to hide what a fat fuck you are

Why would they bother? They can vote anyway. Democrats are registering hundreds of dead people to vote in Virginia right now.

Pls recycle Albertos thread for later

use this one first

Reminder: If you do stay at a Trump hotel, once your stay is over say you were not satisfied with the service and refuse to pay the fees. According to Trump that's a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Trust me goys I'm not a kike who tries to rip off everyone I deal with using the legal system. Believe me. Believe me.

I could only hope. MoE is higher than my liking, and dont know anything about who was polled, but still good to hear.

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

If people focus on the important part of the leak, which is not the basement dwellers comment.

It's the fact she said free college will never happen and then flipped when she needed Bernie's voters. She won't keep that promise.

Fucking gross. What a whore. She's probably ended up like that from Donald sexually abusing her when she was underage.

WikiLeaks Reveals George Soros Directly Instructed Hillary Clinton As Secretary At State!

investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-reveals-george-soros-directly-instructed-hillary-clinton-as-secretary-at-state/

No, Berniefags are already indoctrinated

Bernouts are proven cucks since day one. Theyll justify Hillary insulting them and vote for her anyways.

You didn't post this on previous thread, did you?

I think we should recycle yours later and keep this one rolling.

I'm just one guy but I'm flattered that you refer to me as "an influx"

Right to the left of Pepe, there's a company called "mur". That means "wall" in French.

How is this good to hear..
He'd down in that poll.

OK, I didn't notice there was a question in there. I'll rephrase.

First question: did she characterised typical Bernie supporters as living in their parents basements and working as baristas?

Second question: did she mention that they were enticed by the idea of participating in a political revolution?

Third question: was the remark above made in a dismissive way?

We can hear the audio together if you want.

Answer if you are allowed

(reposting from previous thread)

This Is Not a Drill: (((NYT Editorial Board))) Lays Groundwork For War With Russia. Can't Wait!

russia-insider.com/en/not-drill-nyt-editorial-board-lays-groundwork-war-russia/ri16758

>she wheels out literal diaper shitting retards to speak at her events

>she actually thought it was a clever idea to say "trumped-up" in a debate against Donald Trump

>she pulls smaller crowds than a high school band

>she claims it took 33,000 emails to plan a wedding yet she somehow expects to run the federal government

>she actually picked tim kaine as her VP

>she has such low energy that she's trying to get the dead to turn out for her

>she literally had to pay people to pretend that she won the debate

>she's so revolting that she only gains popularity when she stops campaigning

>she can't explain any of her policies and expects you to go to her website to explain them to yourself

>she literally thought that a US presidential debate was an appropriate time to shill her book

No, it will only weaken her. The whole fucking system will protect her and take hits for her.

Not to mention "securing" the election.

Reminder:
Trump beats Hillary in everything from his crowds to the way he speaks.
People from miles on end come to see his rallies. By the time they get there there's already about 5 thousand+ people all crowded in a single room. Those are the people that paid to get in.
On the outside you have another couple thousand people itching to get inside.
Meanwhile when Hillary hosts a rally MAYBE like 200 people show up to watch her say some nonsense. She's typically late and only talks for about 30 minutes.
Don't let the shills fool you.
WE'RE GONNA FUCKING WIN IN NOVEMBER!
DEUS VULT!

turdposting is getting old desu

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-germany-idUSKCN12138F

Germany continues to be the most economically successful and stable country in the EU. Just to give some perspective.

I can already tell that this is fake judging by the poster and the type of words you swapped and who you did it for

Katy Tur isn't too bad of a reporter. She did a good job reporitng her experience on the trail with Trump a few months ago

Is Katy Turd a real person or just a elaborate troll?

You might be one of the most educated level headed user I've seen on here.
What's your secret?

It's amazing how many successful businessmen believe Hillary will be better for the economy than Trump.

I wonder if they look at her policies and realize how much it'll help the economy while Trump has failed numerous times in his own businesses, wants to shrink the economy with his policies, and is more focused on attacking Rosie O'donnel than being president.

>I'm just one guy but I'm flattered that you refer to me as "an influx"

You flatter yourself if you think I'm talking about you specifically.

This kind of warning is posted every once in a while since Cruz Missiles day.

Be prepared

In other words, before Hillary can be indicted, the rest of the system has to be indicted first.

Was the Holt-Moderated Presidential Debate Rigged for Clinton? Five Questions Being Raised

jamesperloff.com/2016/10/01/was-the-holt-moderated-presidential-debate-rigged-for-clinton-five-questions-being-raised/

DEUS VULT!

BLUMPF FAGS B T F O

Cmon man. You're better than this.

OC. Made a smug Trumpepe/Bernjak for Berncuck outreach.

>What's your secret?

Avid readers, paying attention to elections since Bush Sr. days, passion for debating and desire to MAGA, MPGA and MEGA.

Those foolish and pathetic Bernies thought they could nominate someone other than me!

Most Americans Would Rather See $38 Billion Invested In Vets & Education Than Israeli Military Aid

wakingtimesmedia.com/americans-rather-see-38-billion-invested-vets-education-israeli-military-aid/

>she actually picked tim kaine as her VP
To be fair Kaine is the only one who could be trusted with all of her corruption.

The spammer is back with his links to websites no one's ever heard of

>nuh-uh!
>no u!
The two arguments in the leftist handbook.

well, she confirmed that she is not a progressive which will make bernouts vote even more for stein I believe.

It hurts her, that's the most important thing.

Why would I want to marry a plastic whore? If you find her attractive, you're a degenerate.

Katy Turd is one of the more finer and unappreciated memes

THREADLY REMINDER

TRUMP IS CRUSHING IT WITH MINORITIES IN FL

HILLARY WILL LOSE!

It's because they know Trump will stop the laws that let them cheat because he's knows them all.

Yeah, because using the same Pepe they have been reading about the last two months as white supremacist is a good idea

Hillary Clinton EXPOSED! Voter Fraud in Nevada! Nevada Together - Illegal Voter Registration

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTWfm6HFqMY

Too bad for you, its the first thing you see when you see the #BasementDwellers hashtag

Looks like you just lost your killshot

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Can she be disqualified for this

>Be born ugly
>Get tons of plastic surgery
>Americucks now find you attractive
America is a strange place.

>How is this good to hear..
>He'd down in that poll.

Obama carried that state by 16% in 2008 and by an even higher margin in 2012 (18%).

A 6% gap is a disaster there for democrats, as it is achievable to flip the state on turnout only in that case, not to mention a 3.9% margin of error puts both close enough to be a statistic tie.

(Think the worst case for democrats, the polls overestimate Clinton support by 3.9% meaning she loses that much, Trump gains that much)

2 less percent and this state joins Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin as toss ups.

That is probably the greatest pepe I've seen!

She's real. Anons just make fake tweets for her.

The Complete A To Z Of Nations Destroyed (for Israel) By Hillary Clinton's "Hubris"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
Complete Documentary
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

KEK read it and the comments idiot

LITERAL ALL BTFO HILLARY

Odds that (((Eichenwald))) wrote that?

>Fromage
OMELETTE
DU
FROMAGE

It's about the trend. Democrats are supposed to be winning NJ by comfortable double digit margins.

It doesn't necessarily mean NJ will go red but it's a big indicator if such a traditionally blue state is even turning light blue.

Saved! I agree, this will make an awesome OP sometimes.

Lol they have nothing. They'll realize a friend in need is a friend indeed. It's not like they don't know what it's like to be Jewed and gaslighted by the (((Media))).

Hillary Clinton Body Count Documentary - Serial Killer for President!

youtube.com/watch?v=UoE73WNoCXo

Remember when everyone was upset Trump picked Pence as vp?

>be born ugly
>stay ugly
>import muslims
The UK is a strange place

>stable
And how's that Deutsche Bank thing going?

I've resorted to subtle shitposting against retards who try to make witty comebacks at trump

how'd I do?

>WaPo/ABC will release new national poll in 7 hours...

They're going to punt it back to their early September H+8 number and we all know it.

I was for Pence from day one.

>those areolas
She might as well not have any breasts. lol
Also, she looks buttugly in that picture.

Found this pic on some blog, made me KEK!

9/11 bretty good

Tweets are either Trump/BernieOrBust people acting all offended by it or people calling it manufactured controversy.

Yeah i know. It's almost as if they enjoy being used and degraded

Look Ivanka, a yoke

you made yourself look like a retard son.

good in terms of irreverence and not giving a fuck about anything the retard said, but fucking stupid in terms of actual wit or humor

Damn..
This could be a btfo for the democrats..
I've never been this nervous in my life..

He shoulda picked the fat guy.

The pubes on that negress

Reeeee.jpg

I wasn't insulting the Bernies, I was just pointing out they've had a tough time and are baristas and basement dwe-PPFFFTTTTT HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

H+4
H+5 (H2H)

BELIEVE ME

I agree, here is my prediction for the ABC poll:

Clinton 48 - Trump 41 (Clinton +8)

I know. That was the point. I didn't want to be funny :(

I've done some of that, these people love to think they're smarter than everyone so me feigning ignorance gets them to waste time explaining something I'm already aware of. Then I just blast there weak grasp of the facts towards the end

nice

BLUMPFFAGS B T F O

B

T

F

O

Pretty awful desu.
Vet your comments with us so you don't make our cause look bad again.

that was the point

I was subtly showing him the stupidity of his wording in his post

I can only imagine who might have wrote those

(((Newsweek)))

It will remain H +7. I have inside sources

You're an autist

Anybody got a link to jewtube or wherever of the chelsea clinton speech about her mother cracking down on weed and it killing people? Trying to find a video that doesn't have dumbass commentary over it, just her words.

There is not one post on r/askhillaryclintonsupporters asking questions about the basement dwellers comment

not one

Too late

FOLLOW AND RT PLEASE

twitter.com/EquipoTrump/status/782316256091308032

Brilliant

m-moar?

It is PROVEN that Hillary Clinton

-hates muslims and can't wait to kill them see Libia
-hates blacks, caught on video
-hates the kikes, according to a book
-hate berniebros that want free shieeet

Why aren't we #WithHer?

Actually made me kek

Trump General do not get complacent! We know that the polls are rigged and we know that Trump is likely to win but there will always be a chance that Hillary could sneak up and win. We cannot afford to let this happen. There is to much at stake. Please Cred Forums set up Twitter and Facebook bots. Spam the shit out of negative Clinton stories. Get #CrookedHillary trending 24/7 every single day up until the election. We cannot allow normies to possibly have a good view of Hillary. Every single vote counts and we have to win to save our country.

I will be writing a guide for how to set up a Twitter bot, please do it Cred Forums

youtu.be/A5zebaFFsQY
youtu.be/A5zebaFFsQY
youtu.be/A5zebaFFsQY

Because they're all deleted immediately.

Because the record is always being corrected.

>the laugh at the end

Because she doesn't, she wants more refugees in America and will continue defending Black Lives Matter.

Fucking great

Could be it's fake outrage? Nah...

Great at least Alex Jones will pay his bail-out

>777

Here is the summary, correct me if I'm wrong.

> Bernie supporters are young, most likely living in their parents basements and working as baristas
> They think they can be part of a political revolution
> They should be realistic and vote for me

Am I wrong in my interpretation?

That doesn't make it any better, you know? Quite the worst thing that could be said to that crowd.

It is equivalent if Jeb had won (in the old universe maybe) and said

> These disaffected workers and farmers, they are idealistic and thought being against the current trade deals are the way out of their problems.

> But it isn't, they better vote for someone from their own party instead of abstaining

Think about how that would sound.

>full quote
>doesn't include part where she describes herself as "center right" at the exact time she was publicly calling herself a progressive
>doesn't include quote about how absurd she thinks "Scandinavian" programs are

>assaulting someone on public property

riots when

>420patriot

Why do weed smokers feel the need to make their consumption of marijuana a primary part of their entire identity in every facet of social life?

should I mow the grass or stay here with you guys

What do you think of this Mercer character? The media paints him as having an autistic obsession with lowering taxes and not caring about anything else, but it seems like he may be secretly red pilled. He is heavily involved in Trump's campaign these days, and people say it was him who strong armed Cruz into endorsing Trump.

How long are we stuck with the current pope?

What really makes me mistrust the polls is how ridiculously the fluctuate. Apparently ten percent of Americans will change their opinion on a single comment in a day no matter what. Trump has an absolute base of about 40% but I couldn't tell you Clintons cause she jumps from 44 to 49 then down to 46 in a week

we don't use CTR tactics. Trump support is genuine.

oh i would suck on her all day long

What if I told you that Hillary is a Trump plant that wants to use the gulible leftards but stab them in the back if she reaches the White House, she even laughed about the socialites in scandinavia and delusional people that see it as a utopia

yum

I DON'T SMOKE WEED

I MADE THAT MY NAME BECAUSE OF RETARDS LIKE YOU WHO TAKE THE BAIT

one more

> reddit
> not deleting anything outside the echo chamber

And I mean every part of the site, even the ones supporting Trump

Do you want unabridged discussion within the limits of legality. You get that on Cred Forums, not anywhere else on the internet

I'd like to see WaPo actually slip up and have H up by double digits, but that's assuming a cartoonish stupidity that not even the liberals have yet.

that guy is either ignorant of committing suicide or has serious balls.

Delete this

this.
at what point did Cred Forums change its mind on Pence?

>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Get gassed, degenerate.

NJ is a bit more for Trump than it was for Rmoney because TRUMP is NEW YORKER

and NJ is a NEW YORK CITY suburb
and The Donald developed quite a bit of shit in NJ....
even if his name has faded from Atlantic City signs....
so that's why the single digits.

also, all those hindoo imigrants from Rajput and Currybreathistan

Wait a little longer and it'll all die

What if I told you that Bill Clinton is a plant of Gary Glitter?

Holy shit.

this. That post is completely a bait post, don't fall for it guys.

that's a fine offering

did AJ react to this yet?

Bullshit, it was +8 when Trump was like 2 points down in every other poll.

I predict -7 in 4-way and -10 in 2-way. Nate Copper celebrates afterwards

>It's the fact she said free college will never happen and then flipped when she needed Bernie's voters. She won't keep that promise.
This.

>current pope is 79
>tfw we'll see another crusade in our lifetime

oh that damage control
Keep pushing it now matter what they say
This is getting under their skin.

Most bernouts know about Pepe, user. Millenials do use the internet.

>that roast
legitimately abnormal

My nose is fucked from mowing the lawn, so you should come cuddle with me fgt.

NJ will be red, as well as most of the north east, if there's any sort of bad weather on Election Day.

Clintons base is not excited enough to inconvience themselves for her, Trump supporters are rabid.

How do we solve the NEET problem? More and more white men are going on welfare like filthy niggers do.

This kind of explains why so much of the media and "journalists" bend to the will of the Clinton campaign... I wouldn't want to be murdered either.

checked

early fall confirmed

I want to pick up leaves too though

raking is for poor people and I have a bagger on my mower

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

Sort of, it just kind of came out of no where. That is when I learned to never question Trump beacuse Pence is great

His conventions speech

As long as it takes to enrich the western world.

>Hillary's twitter has a bunch of tweets at around 3AM this morning, ostensibly to prove she can take that 3AM phone call )she can't)
>MSM licks it up, reports on it
>None of the tweets were signed "-H"
>It was just interns or staff, not Hillary herself

All direct Hillary tweets are always signed "-H"

That's so pathetic, fake, stupid and damaging to her campaign, it almost has to be The Mole.

Bringing back jobs and increased country pride. People need motivation and a reason to work.

war

Trump will get fucking white males to work when he brings jobs back. Plus the building off the wall will be like the railroads of the old days. It'll be a huge stimulus and he can branch to fixing the interstate afterwards with that fresh pool of people.

Also the 60 minutes interview and the following media appearances.

>When people on your FB wall are disparaging the God Emperor and you're trying really hard not to take the bait

Just look at the methodology. Most of the polls that have her ahead oversample Dems and women.

Wait a little longer and they'll all disintegrate

The problem is, they love welfare and hate working. Even if we brought all the jobs back, they would still prefer to be a nigger parasite.

Weed out the lazy nigger NEETs through war might be the only solution, unless you have another one.

Till he chokes to death from sucking off all these migrants.

Do you want a constitutional amendment restricting the Presidency to white men?

Why or why not?

How condescending

>Smilowitz
If this election bias doesn't wake up the normie about jews then nothing will.

If dilbertman reads pol give us a sign

Do what Donald would do. Lash out like a psycho.

Hillary held a press conference today and was asked about Trump’s alleged Cuban ties. She arrogantly laughs and says we have laws in this country… FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton’s administration was promoting sending businesses to Cuba in 1990s

investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-held-a-press-conference-today-and-was-asked-about-trumps-alleged-cuban-ties-she-arrogantly-laughs-flashback-bill-clintons-administration-was-promoting-sending-businesses-to-cub/

>kikebook

Take the bait, blow them out.

I want Trump to push for congressional term limits.

>facebook

wew

>The problem is, they love welfare and hate working

That's because of marxist brainwashing. Trump will eliminate that.

It's not necessarily their fault. They've been indoctrinated from birth. It's all they know.

TRUMP BTFO TRUMP BTFO

IT'S OVER IT'S FINISHED

KYS TRUMPERS

HE DID IT

LMAO

Guess he gets $1000 from Alex Jones now.

They don't have to be on your facebook, user.
You don't have to be there either.

The Cuba smear died the same day it was published.

Glitter was a pedo, but close enough.

Trump knows this will be brought up in the second debate. He better knock it the fuck out of the park.

>having a fagbook

>even with both Johnson and Stein stealing votes from Hillary, Blumpf STILL cant beat her

O I'm havin a laff

HILLARY CLINTON LEAKED AUDIO CALLING BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERS LOSERS & HOW TO TARGET THEM FOR VOTES

govtslaves.info/hillary-clinton-leaked-audio-calling-bernie-sanders-supporters-losers-how-to-target-them-for-votes/

okay seriously, wtf is happening with styx channel? He gets such a huge fucking amount of views on his newest videos. It's insane. The amound almost tripled.

Oh doing that was a challenge set up by AJ?

I sure hope this can be fixed. I tell them to get a job and stop being a parasite, and they make up some strawman about how all work is wageslavery and shitty white collar office crap they've seen in sitcoms and movies.

>we have laws in this country
Do we, Hillary?

Wow, that's pretty rough. How can Trump recover?

>>>>Do we, Hillary?

Yeah, he said he'll pay the guy but no one else who does something illegal like crossing the barrier.

Have fun losing the election, we need to do whatever we can to stop Hillary. We cannot let her get those Supreme Court appointments.

Yeah. Alex Jones put up a $1000 dollar challenge to bring a Bill Clinton "RAPE" shirt to TV.

Many times I have, but it's like screaming at a wall.

He can't. He's finished. At least now we can laugh at the delusional fags ITT

Hillary broke no laws because she didn't mean to.

>they make up some strawman about how all work is wageslavery and shitty white collar office crap they've seen in sitcoms and movies.

That's anti capitalist marxist brainwashing. It's massively pushed in colleges and public schools by the government. It makes them dependent on the government. Textbook communist plan.

That's why I don't lay all of the blame on them. They're just brainwashed.

SECRET SWISS MILITARY BUNKERS BEING FILLED WITH GOLD BY BILLIONAIRES SEEKING “ALTERNATIVES TO BANK DEPOSITS”

govtslaves.info/secret-swiss-military-bunkers-being-filled-with-gold-by-billionaires-seeking-alternatives-to-bank-deposits/

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q

I thought this was a pretty good Trump video I watched today. Has a pretty good Trump montage at the ending few minutes.
youtu.be/dFzyOPfL2vE

Just to remind that there is a McClatchy coming as well, when ABC had +7 McClatchy had it +15 lol

I'll refer back to the predictions I made before the debates at [1]

Next batch of polls will be very interesting to analyse because there will be surprises at the sampling for sure.

For instance pic related is the discrepancy between republicans, democrats and independents in the sampling of Reuters poll.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90466565/

Just noticed this was before all the Cuba scandal started.

ez gg

I wonder how much trump donated?

Another thing is our jobs are being outsourced and Americans are getting screwed over. So it's a combination of lack of wanting to work with big lack of jobs.

Why do people think Trump actually reads their tweets calling him a fascist? Are they venting, or do they think they have a shot at changing his mind? It's useless.

That makes it so much funnier.

>Many times I have, but it's like screaming at a wall.
>lashing out
>screaming
That just legitimizes those cumfarts.

What you need to be is to be aloof,persuasive and don't appear emotionally invested.
Talk "from above" to them.

Emotional and moral arguments always work.
Take the high ground.

The Debate: Trump’s Three Points for Peace

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/09/27/debate-trumps-three-points-peace/

Why do people think Hillary actually reads their tweets calling her a criminal/shill? Are they venting, or do they think they have a shot at changing her mind? It's useless.

And here is the image with the whole pre debate analysis.

Sadiq Khan

her followers read them

or probably used to read them until the replies got taken over by shitposters

>Do what Donald would do. Lash out like a psycho.
Donald does that and makes him look like a fucking nigger
this is why he is not doing good with women and Shilldog says he is an impulsive pitbull

He knows it too,this is why he changed his act and is now improving,he better win in a landslide or I get depressed

Are these sample sizes their RV or their LV numbers? Since their LV numbers have seemed fairly consistent for the last month, but don't know if RV sampling discrepancies would affect LV poll numbers at all.

It's a tie there.

My take is people like venting and thinking they did their part.

All while that old farmer in Iowa and that house wife in Louisiana actually go to the poll and vote, unlike current batch of disconnected youth.

See Brexit, all that talk on the internet and leave won with record low participation by millennials.

>started dating a girl
>don't want to talk politics because I know it could blow it
>suddenly she asks me who I'm voting for
>try to dodge the question and deflect it on to her
>she starts talking about how Hillary Clinton defends rapists, kills people, and basically is everything wrong with the country
>ask who is she voting for then
>fucking Gary Johnson
I don't know if I can stay with her

Deutsche Bank: Global Margin Calls Begin

investmentwatchblog.com/deutsche-bank-global-margin-calls-begin/

>Reptiles in control of the government
>They're spraying you with SARS
>Planet X Nibiru coming 2 earth 2016
>Mayan calendar ends 2016
>The Alt-Right exists and we found them
>First quantum gender human alien hybrid born

No one has used gold since Reagan

Filtered by Likely voters. There is no way the distribution by party affiliation of their sample size was consistent, that chart graphs exactly that and you can see it rising and lowering at key moments.

Half her followers are bots and this has been proven. They make the same posts with the same profile blurb (I love my Harley Davidson ) and they same @FirstnameLastname handles. They make hundreds of tweets and have followers in the single digit counts. Phony like everything else in her campaign.

What argument might you use for someone who claims he talks like an idiot, primarily during the debate?

>not converting her to Trump through the power of your cock

She's gonna leave you anyways for being a spineless cuck.

>>fucking Gary Johnson
>I don't know if I can stay with her
Slowly redpill her,make her your gf,train her and make her your wife
Then start creating a traditional american christian family.

Which will the American people choose, Cred Forums?

>>fucking Gary Johnson
>I don't know if I can stay with her

Which state? Depending on the state (solid blue, likely blue, solid red, likely red) let her be and enjoy the coot.

Anywhere close battleground, convert her if possible.

>Being retarded enough to vote for controlled opposition.
Yep, time to find another one user.

Try to flip her by bringing up the Supreme Court. I've found success by getting Johnson voters to a.) First admit that there isn't a chance of Johnson winning and then b.) framing it this way: Do you seriously think Hillary Clinton will appoint better justices than Donald Trump?

If you make it a referendum on the Supreme Court, a vote for Johnson becomes difficult to justify.

Women copy,letter by letter,her husband's political ideology,culture,religion and opinions on most stuff.
Don't take women for serious,90% of it what they express via verbal language is trash.

If she's voting for gary, she can be more easily persuaded to the trump side. Besides, just be happy she's not voting for killary.

>You WUZ very inappropriate secretary Clinton for attacking me.

It begins.

I wish I could get into EUIV. It's too complicated for my plebeian mind.

A king because the republic is a joke

youtu.be/-ZOiX6cIT8o

All Wars Are (((Bankers'))) Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Proof to ban all Romanians

Trump will be the Captain and Defender of the People's Liberty

Post yfw Trump wins the presidency

>EUIV
>complicated

>It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

use cheats to get into the game, then go without cheats, it really is not that hard tbqh.

So in honestly bro.
How do you think/ predict the election will go?

>How do you think/ predict the election will go?

It will all depend on turnout.

As long as:

1) Trump can command the same turnout he did at the primaries, specially needed in key states like Florida and Pennsylvannia
2) Hillary does not get the same black turnout as Obama enjoyed, specially in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan

Trump is going to win this election

>in all honesty
Fucking phone.

>Defender of the People's Liberty

Don't get ahead of yourself user. He's made no indication that he'll decrease the NSA and he's still jumping around on the "if you're on a terror watch list you shouldn't be able to buy a gun" bit that the dems threw around. He even agreed with Clinton on this at the debate. I like Trump for a lot of reasons, so I hope he has some people that talk to him about this issue and why its breaking the 2nd and fifth amendments.

Is Trumpgen dead? No one is here.

(((AUTOCORRECTED)))
$0.90 has been deposited into samsung's account on your behalf, thanks - H

It's Saturday between 2pm-5pm in Fall. People are doing things outside.

>Is Trumpgen dead? No one is here.

Threads are split

Here's a (You) to bring us closer to bump limit.

Saturday. There is even a three-piece combo at the top of this thread.

Because they finally took a deep look at their candidate

>Trump will be the Captain and Defender of the People's Liberty
Most americans are such authoritarian muh-feels type of socialist statist supremacists it hurts.

This is why atheists are reviled

>Datin Kristina
is he?

*tips fedora*

AWOOO

>Richard Dawkins

You realize most of Cred Forums aren't athiests right?

I think he can, and why I believe that is the media being so blatantly in the tank for Clinton is pissing people off. I think, all be it it may be wishful thinking - but I think the full on media war on trump will back fire on Clinton.
Maybe I'm giving my fellow burgers to much credit.

Literally

>Clinton good
>Trump bad

Not a big fan of his NSA views or stuff like that, but he really needs to understand that mindlessly spying on everyone and putting them on a list for everything is bad for this country. The jews can use it to put anyone who doesn't like on the nose on a list.

College football saturday.

this election is really making me dislike a lot of people i once liked

>You realize most of Cred Forums aren't athiests right?
>not being an atheist masquerading as a christian because you hate degeneracy and fedoratheism so much you just turned to Christ

Like Farrakhan, and others, he must dog whistle his endorsement, because of his personal safety.

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/298838-p-diddy-i-always-liked-trumps-style

idk for sure but during the debate he keep saying
i have the best neighbor
then she would so no i do

row...row...your boat...gently down the thread....

RECYCLE

RECYCLE

MIGRATE
MIGRATE
MIGRATE

>vainglorious
A fedora sprouted on top of my head when I read that.

yeah, iktf

So who has the upper hand in the polls right now?

Trump, so they started showing polls taken from only women or only minorities.