God tested you and you failed

You now realize that the "red pill" was actually an apple from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. You consumed the fruit, learned the truth and were banished from the Paradise. And you can never go back.

There is no salvation for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSVaiTCLyWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>learned the truth and were banished from the Paradise
It was never paradise then. Without red pill knowledge you are very likely to get fucked over pretty bad nowadays, unfortunately.

>There is no salvation for you.
agreed with everything you said, except for that

aight

Being this delusional, try to focus on actual problems instead of making cringy threads like this
SAGE

I find this oddly inspirational.

You'll get fucked over if people know you have red-pill knowledge anyways, what's your point?

>You consumed the fruit, learned the truth
If you really learned the truth, why do you still believe in magic sky wizards and talking donkeys?

You're living in the end times and you're literally blind to it because God said you would be.

He'll be dead soon anyway, and then we will be liberated from Hell.

Jokes on you, I was redpilled by years in hell and only since then have I moved to heaven.

the Abrahamic god doesn't exist though

>being this bluepilled about the entities behind the veil

Sorry you were trained at 14 to call them sky daddies.

This would make sense. 'Red pill' is a bit of a meme term but about 6 months ago when I was unemployed , after alot of reading, walking and quiet contemplation ,all done pretty much in solitude with the odd look on Cred Forums for company something clicked inside my head and now I can't go back.

I've tried to forget it but mostly to see if it was real, not because I want to. I'm still fundamentally the same but I can see things and people for what they are now.

Now I just focus on Natural law, anything that deviates from it even slightly makes me nauseous. The only things that give me pleasure are reading good books, spending time with animals and spending time in Nature in quiet contemplation. Everything else is superfluous desu.

Working is shit though, every task seems so trivial that I have to stifle laughter at times.

It was always like that. It's a well known but suppressed thing to know that you can't reveal yourself, you have to put on a mask, you have to blend in, you can't say whatever you feel. People that are "awake" or "red pilled" have always been crushed if they dared to reveal themselves in a social sense.

>You'll get fucked over if people know you have red-pill knowledge anyways
>if
Don't sperg out about it. Don't talk about it at all, actually. Unless you know for certain someone might be receptive to it. Even if you're trying to help them, they'll turn on you, usually. Better keep it to yourself.

Clack click tick
I smell a fucking heretic!

That's why you hide your power level.

The "apple" was Satan's cock.

Basically the same thing here, had that feeling since I was a kid though. Always feel like every conversation is and every interaction is uncomfortable.

It was the evil woman... not me

White and arab Men are pure

That's why christ exists

Next please

Got that right

It sure is the end times, I can't leave my house without seeing a fucking tranny dressed up on drag and everyone applauding them.

This is what you get with woman in charge

No one cares what a dirty finngol has to say.

I do bitch

Fuckoff back to your mother's dirty cunt

if things were so good before then why did i eat the apple? idiot

You diddnt eat the damn apple. Woman are all damned to hell. God gave MAN jesus the chance for redemption. Almost all woman are going to hell. They always manipulate the scripture and never follow the man.

im a woman, idiot

Women can only go to heaven if they truly form a bond with a man and mold themselves as his mate. Independent women are cursed to damnation.

Calm down Piirka.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSVaiTCLyWQ

>oy vey goyim just listen and believe yahweh and your life will be paradise
>never question your betters that's a sin
and christcucks still deny that they worship a jew cult lmao

Then Fuck off

Tits and pussy or GTFO.

clever analogy

are you threatening me?

Yes, But find me a CI virgin woman who does that and I will find you bigfoot.

>thinking Jewish mythology applies to you

Christianity is a Jewish trick

Hello witch

Why be a slave in heaven when you can be a king in hell?

>YFW you realize the "serpent" had legs
>YFW you realize it was actually a frog

>You're living in the end times and you're literally blind to it because God said you would be.

1) Why does every generation of religious idiots say this?

2) Why are they always unironically wrong?

3) And why do they have the nerve to tell the red-pillars we are the wrong ones when they are never-not-ever right about anything?

>Yes, goy, the red pill will get you banished, don't take it

A truly jewish god

1) They read into symbolic language and make it apply to their situation.

2) The religious answer would be that even Jesus didn't actually know exactly when it would happen, and said no one else would either. Plus all the prophecies about it haven't been fulfilled.

3) They have severe tunnel vision and a distorted view of history, but believe that they are saving your soul by spreading the "truth".

God failed us when we were given an unceasing hunger in a finite forest.

Mockers. the lot of you. You'll all be vaporized, poisoned, or starved come the end of days.

>Mockers. the lot of you. You'll all be vaporized, poisoned, or starved come the end of days.
Or not

i am jesus

Is that ted cruz? who is he speaking to?

i-is that Sam "jews can run but can't" Hyde?

>create a being that requires eating in order to survive
>create a tree with tasty ripe apples that just so happen to be particularly delicious for humans
>punish humans for eating this fruit

Well, at least if God exists he definitely has a sense of humor.

...in Gnosticism, before Christianity got ahold of it, the serpent was a "good guy" and the tree was actually a mushroom.

Psychedelics go way way back. WAY back.

>the truth

There is no truth here, just simplistic slogans.

Enjoy the maymays.

>apple
it was fruit. no mention of what

Jesus is the salvation
Praise Him.

1/10 bait

we are going to destroy god and recreate the universe

>Tree of the knowledge of good and evil
>Was a redpill all along

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>(((god)))
Cry more, bitchgoogle.