Trans women have an oestrogen shortage

fusion.net/story/344794/injectable-estrogen-shortage/
>Transgender women are facing a devastating medical crisis—and no one’s talking about it
>It was late August when the activist and community organizer first learned about the ongoing injectable estrogen shortage in the United States
>As the nation’s supply dries up, trans people who rely on injectable estrogen are panicking.

There seems to be some trouble for your women, America, how are your wives ever going to survive.
What are you going to do when your waves start looking like men again, that would make you gay because she will also get a masculine penis.

But seriously what can be done about this huge problem that affects all progressive Americans>

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

95% of transwomen take oestrogen pills, same stuff as post-menopausal women, not injections

/thread

>fusion.net
>trans people
who the fuck cares

Are you trying to oppress the American race of trans women? Shitlord

And to think I almost fantasized what that girl's smelled like for a second.

He would beat the fuck out of you for misgendering him.
No one misgenders Buck Angel

> women

God I hate trannies.

I THINK THE MEDICAL CRISIS THEY ARE FACING IS WHEN THEY CHOP THEIR DICKS OFF AND DELUDE THEMSELVES INTO THINKING THEY'RE FEMALE WHEN THEY'RE JUST FAGGOTS

idk, maybe try pumping the men with male hormones

crazy

What don't they just filter some out of the water supply?

What happens if they dont have enough estrogen

Upset that your wife used to be Craig and is now becoming him again?

>image
Both are gay

why do burgers have such shit taste? everytime i see burgers slobbering over a pic it's some aged butterface with orange skin

deus vult

How the fuck do you get estrogen? Are their women out there who sell it? For how much?

Thats a sneaky one

If you don't see the dick you aren't gay.

You're retarded.

>mentally ill degenerates who require a drug to keep up their appearance are panicking because they're realizing that they'll never truly be women

good. hopefully they die off soon.

You can produce estrogen like any other organic compound. It is just another product made by big pharam.

Pills, fucktard.

If you fuck any of these people you are mentally deficient for fucking mentally deficients

>>As the nation’s supply dries up, trans people who rely on injectable estrogen are panicking.

That is fucking funny

wow, I literally cant even

you don't have to buy it if you have a syringe, just siphon it out of some teenager and inject it in yourself, much cheaper

>be me
>have penis
who cares?

is it a feminine penis, a masculine penis or an a gendered/non binary penis?

The tragedy they're facing is astronomical mental disorders being embraced and encouraged.

"Sex Change" Surgery: What Bruce Jenner, Diane Sawyer, and You Should Know
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

>Bruce Jenner and Diane Sawyer could benefit from a history lesson. I know, because I suffered through “sex change” surgery and lived as a woman for eight years. The surgery fixed nothing—it only masked and exacerbated deeper psychological problems.

>The beginnings of the transgender movement have gotten lost today in the push for transgender rights, acceptance, and tolerance. If more people were aware of the dark and troubled history of sex-reassignment surgery, perhaps we wouldn’t be so quick to push people toward it.

Kill yourself, degenerate bongistani

>the dark and troubled history of sex-reassignment surgery

how the fuck can this right guy have so much feminine body?

by forcing your body to take inordinate amounts of a hormone that it wasn't meant to

STOP POSTING IT

You can't tell me what to do.

left is an ugly woman
right is a faggoty man

neither are attractive. you've proved nothing

>Transgender women are facing a devastating medical crisis—
>all 100 of them worldwide -
>and no one’s talking about it

NO!
BAD GOY!
TESTOSTERONE IS BAD!
NOW SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR ESTROGEN INJECTIONS.

>As the nation’s supply dries up, trans people who rely on injectable estrogen are panicking
>rely

Implying you wouldn't have a nice cold pint with Buck then go home to fuck that cute bitch on the right.

Nice quads, faggot

The word of kek cant be wrong, ice cuck.

I didn't know Howard Stern transitioned.

I assume they genetically modified a goat or something to make human estrogen in its milk, then they milk it and extract the estrogen. Kinda like how you get synthetic spider silk. Or I might just be retarded, who knows.

>implying it doesn't still hit like a girl

lol

Buck will cuck you

if you only knew who rocky dennis was smdosuh

>doctors are being allowed to mutilate the mentally ill for money
We live in dark times my friends

What movie is this?

Yes, such a huge problem.

LOL The picture is scary. Imagine it's late night, you are drunk and you hit the wrong jackpot... They should wear something to identify them.

Deep impact

If you fucked either you are abusing the mentally ill.

Oh wait it was the movie with Nicholas Cage and the end of the world.

This is scary fucking shit!

If they run out of normal estrogen, they're going to start switching to premarin / equine estrogen.

If that happens among large groups, a portion is going to start identifying as *mares*, and soon they will start demanding to have their gender legally recognized as mare.

With all the vultures gathered around this pile of shit, it will get UGLY.

More like hit the right jackpot.

>oestrogen

Why the fuck do you add a goddamn 'o' to it?

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

State sponsored mental tranny ilness is leaking high concentrated estrogen into our water.

>Women can be prescribed testosterone to change their appearance in an attempt to make them satisfied and happy with who they are
>Men cannot be prescribed testosterone to change their appearance and make them satisfied and happy with who they are

Really makes me think.

>run out of estrogen
>doesn't think to just drink tap water

>We can no longer maintain our delusions and that scares us
Sooner or later the truth will come out

> devastating medical crisis
> my tits might shrink and my self delusion might be spoiled

Trannies are the worst people on earth.

This. Wasnt like they were fooling anyone anyway. Only people that want to fuck them are closeted fags

This.
The endocrine disrupters the Jews put into the water may very well turn us all into gays, nu-males, and traps in a few generations.

>Bronies start to become trannies en-masse b/c "muh horse estrogen" and commit suicide afterwards, effectively killing themselves off

Xenoestrogents give you cancer before you get strong enough dose for boob growth

Would be a bit odd...