How accurate is this?

what did they mean by this?

idk

>A white man's face when you violated his right to property by stealing or damaging it and acted like a fucking google about it

Nigger

I don't get it

>sorry I assaulted you
>sorry I was trespassing
>sorry I was stealing
>sorry I sexually assaulted your wife/daughter
>Sorry I smashed into your car and I don't have insurance.

Dude, wtf... I said I'm sorry why you called the popo.

Fucking googles

Apologizing does not negate the need for punishment. Jail time is needed to bring Googles to heel. It's like disciplining a 3 year old, you don't reason with him, you put him in timeout

white people are the only ones to call the police for a noise complaint instead of confronting their neighbor, on some bitch shit

>Niggers think saying sorry means anything right after you break in and attempt to beat the shit out of someone.

shitskins are the only ones who are oblivious to alerting your neighbors when you plan on being loud

Yes

I've been in the wrong before and have usually offered to make reparations and negotiate a compromise but their first response is to imidiatly resort to authorities that I simply don't want involved with, usually I either have to imobalize them or flee the situation, theese people are usually liberals

I am white btw

RRAE

the fuck is this expression even conveying?

some shitty Anglo normie meme
Anglo """humor"" is dad joke tier

What the fuck is this
Saved

thanks for the flag

white man here

I moved a month ago and still haven't even talked to my neighbors, nevermind introduced myself or alerted them to my activities

I don't want them to think i'm weak in case they are the type to rob or steal

>shitskins are the only ones who are oblivious to alerting your neighbors when you plan on being loud
nah white people are naturally more submissive and subversive, they'll avoid confrontation in this day and age. Which is why white guilt exists and liberalism exists, to submit to their contrasting skin tone friends.

>the fuck is this expression even conveying?

When you have to deal with some bullshit but you're not really angry, but not happy with it either. More like, tired, or bored of it.

"its all over google"

>How accurate is this?
You tell me Jamal

blacks are the only ones that will kill over the first play of their mixtape being interrupted

> (OP)
>white people are the only ones to call the police for a noise complaint instead of confronting their neighbor, on some bitch shit

That's why they pay taxes.

apathy/slight anxiety

tiredness of niggerdom

Resignation to a reality in which the only thing you can control is whether your death comes now or later.

The grammar is incorrect for the writer. He used you're, when he knows damn well you is proper for him. Fake

How do I hide the party hats, I can't read the fucking text?

>but he already pulled the trigger

fixed

contempt

>black people apologizing to whitey

Not very.

>it's all so tiresome

Why are they so fucking obsessed with white people?

USAkun how could you forget about me?
N-notice me!

Pretty obviously military

How's Apra Harbor

you're USA too you dip

Cred Forums flags are just retarded

We're dumping a hot load of marines on you right now Guam

>We'll never forget you

>Jews = White.

Lol wut?

Ever heard of "negro fatigue"? I don't have the image, someone post it

Except they get institutionalized meaning they become so adjusted to jail/prison life, they are unable to function in regular society. So they keep committing crimes because they subconsciously want to get arrested.
It doesn't rehabilitate them at all. In fact, serving time just increases their level of criminality.