What did you say about Undocumented Immigrants bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-immigrant/
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're illegal.

FUCK OFF SHILLBOT

>johnson gonna fuck that bitch up

S-sorry Mr Johnson, I was actually talking about Al Eppo and his friend Ben Gazee

>undocumented
what a silly term for people with a large paper trail and no legal basis for being here

post me the video where he gets mad about it, i refuse to believe that its that bad.

tfw my ID has Kek in it

>tfw Gary has bigger arms than most of Cred Forums
>b-but at least I know what Aleppo is!

predictions with repeating digits, lets go

Bill Clinton will die by the end of the month

obelisk why aren't you a dragon when the other two god cards are?

>kek

The only thing Johnson is fucking up is his own campaign

Has the UN robbed Kek of his power?

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

it's not that bad but it's pretty bad

That it's wrong, the legal term of art is illegal immigrant which says, same as illegal alien, see illegal alien..

Look it up in a law dictionary, the failure of gary johnson to not even know the legal term of art for their status.

thelawdictionary.org/illegal-immigrant/
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/

"This term is given to a foreigner living in the US WITH NO RIGHT TO STAY who has taken no steps to become a citizen."

no entry for "undocumented immigrant" or "undocumented citizen."

See, it's really not so hard burger.

Undocumented citizen and undocumented alien/immigrant is a PC concept fabricated by the media to make them appear to be closer to legal citizens by warping the language used.

So incidently by gary johnson insists not to call them the legal terms for their status. He is actually refusing to follow what the US law says about this issue. A presidential candidate who doesn't want to follow the law.. intermeresting.

Johnson's vp is literally a retard, he thinks if you take out the firing pin from a gun it becomes fully automatic

Illegal Alien

>HOW DARE YOU RACIST NAZI, THEY ARE UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS, I AM FROM NEW MEXICO, NOBODY IS ILLEGAL, DEY GUD BOIS GETTING DER AMERICAN DREAM ON TRACK WITH UR TAXPAYER DOLLAS, UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS

Are people who come here without permission here illegally?

>Y-yes...

>throw a tantrum
>ah ok you are actually right

JUST.

oh man, how the fuck did he won the libertarian primary. I hate to say it but even this literal an cap meme peterson guy would be better than this guy.

Need some Mad Man McAfee

The libertarian voters should be embarrased to have voted for a guy who doesn't even understand the legal term for illegal aliens. A 10 year old could look it up and correct him about it in less than 5 minutes by simply googling us law dictionary illegal alien.

that he then did the "what's alleppo afterwards" doesn't help him much either.. he actually admitted afterwards that he fucked up and should've known this and need to read up on things.. well it's a little late in the game to study for things he should've already known if he wanted to have hopes to become potus.

It's literally like saying at an exam.. yeah i didn't do my homework but if i go home and actually do my homework and come back again can i still into pass the exam? hmm..

don't forget that his running mate likes Merkel

Fucking this. I'm a nationalist with some heavy libertarian leanings, and my vote was made so much easier by Johnson winning.

>Rand>Petersen>Trump>a pile of shit>Johnson>Bernie=Hillary.

I mean thats a better answer than the one from mr aleppo. desu I wouldn't trash this wield guy, he seems alright and with him supporting merkel.. well I don't think that there is a candidate he could have said that would perfectly align with libertarian ideology. At least with merkel you can explain yourself like "balh blah on how she manages in times of crisis etc ". I feel bad for him, he doesn't seem like a pothead and now his reputation is going down for being assosiated with johnson.

Libertarians are a huge meme, they will never own the White House and that's a good thing. The Executive branch of the President is made to enforce the laws on the books. If you want to see what happens when the President refuses to do his job and enforce the laws because he thinks "they're unfair" just look at Obama. The last thing we need is another President who refuses to do the one job they're being paid to do. If you think Obama is bad just imagine putting in a Lolbertarian who believe 99% of all laws shouldn't be enforced.

I'm embarrassed to have voted for him in 2012. But at least he's better than Mittens (barely).

>Hillary=bernie

can we have a dicussion at how hillary is at least somehow fiscally responsible. her leaked tapes confirm it. i take hillary all day over bernie.

> I feel bad for him, he doesn't seem like a pothead and now his reputation is going down for being assosiated with johnson.

With all due respect he should have done due dilligence as to whom he was getting involved with. Being VP is saying "i vouch for everything this man says and thinks". He did so recklessly yeah it sucks for him right now but it is what it is.

yeah I agree with you. however johnson seemed to behave better during the libertarian primary. I remember watching the libertarian debate and I thought that he was the least deluded on stage there.

They are equal because they both suck, but in different ways.

For example, I believed everything out of Bernie's mouth. Didn't agree with a word of it, but he genuinely believed what he was spewing. That said, he believed in horrible financial policy.

Clinton, on the other hand, is as corrupt as they come, and even worse: she is a habitual liar. She doesn't just lie about shit that matters, like the emails, but she lied about landing under Sniper fire in Bosnia. She lied about her daughter jogging around the WTC on the morning of 9/11.

I can't trust anything she says, although I do believe her fiscal policy isn't as butt-fucking retarded as Bernie's.

Nice farmers tan, lazy faggot.

Gary Johnson is a pussy. You're not tough because some Sherpa dragged your old ass up a mountain. I could kick his ass and knock his teeth in.

So? The whole omg he's so stupid I'm so smart argument pushes a certain group of voters into his camp.

that's because I want to be a qt trap
he's more just a not-fat man in his 60s
probably because he's high all the time

They gotta go back

>probably because he's high all the time
Ever hear of the munchies? I advise people like you not to smoke weed, it's much too damaging to an obviously already weakened mind.

the munchies are real my friend but research it a bit, for some people marijuana speeds up metabolism
plus it helps you stop eating when you're just bored, and I'm speaking from first hand experience here, I lost over 40 pounds after high school sitting around and vaping weed all day

You do realize that munchies are just an excuse for fatties who smoke weed to stay fat, right?
>coming from a /fit/ who smokes weed

Also desu traps should smoke weed, probably helps with the depression of knowing you can never be a real man.