BRITFAG AMERICLAP FRIENDSHIP PROGRAM

BRITFAG AMERICLAP FRIENDSHIP PROGRAM

Ask each other questions that you either can't be bothered to search the answer for or can't find.

I'll start:

1) How long unitl the next debate between Shillary and Trump
2) How likely is it that Trump will actually win this shit fest?
3) That early voting data that came out today that put Trump at a lead over hillary in Florida, is that really happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

brilliantmaps.com/wp-content/uploads/England-vs-GB-Vs-UK.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We'll burn it again.

Shhh.

go to bed achmed

bros 4 life

Trump is very likely to win actually and yes he is winning early votes. Also the next debates will be oct 4th for us Americans.

1. Why is London so liberal? They fucking elected a Muslim mayor.

2. Why is all of your women ugly as fuck?

1. October 9th. Enough time for Nige to teach Trump how to debate lefties.
2. Slim.
3. Yes. Doesn't mean much, though.

that can't be real?

October 4th is the VP debate. Nobody really cares about that. The next real debate is October 9th.

>but it is!

I refuse to believe this is real. How does one use a bike tire as a weapon?

you could HIT someone with it

de-spoke the rim for stabbing implements

I can also hit someone with a metal water bottle. Will that be taken from me if I go on a trip to bongistan with one?

>1. Why is London so liberal? They fucking elected a Muslim mayor.
London is split into two regions. Rich conservatives, poor nigger labour voters.

>2. Why is all of your women ugly as fuck?

They don't inject themselves with blow fish poison, have their teeth removed and replaced with plastic ones and don't act like degenerate sluts.

>2. Why is all of your women ugly as fuck?

Beauty is subjective to an extent. Although the UK and US share standards, hence why the US employs so many British faces for their films.

1) about a week, Oct. 9th

2) pretty goddamn likely, predictions are scattered, I'm not voting for trump but I'd bet on him

3) shit changes daily, and polls are bogus as fuck

alright britfag, what do you guys use to make yorkshire pud? Last time I was in europe you couldn't find smoked bacon (american bacon, you can't find the stuff unsmoked here unless you know a butcher), and bacon grease makes the best yorkshire pud

1) London is so liberal because there are so many shitskins, it was a deliberate policy under New Labour in the 1990's to let in as many immigrant as possible so that they would have a larger voting base, more immigrants = more liberal votes, and since so many of the immigrants are muslim, they elected a muslim mayor. Capital cities naturally attract more immigrants than other parts of countries and this is seen around the word, as is the fact that minorities vote liberal, hence the 92% black people voting for Shillary.
2) Why are you women fat as fuck?

The girl on the top lefts family is Brazilian not Anglo.

Imagine inner cities, especially london being treated like prisons.

Walking around with most things that could cause harm is illegal, even tools. It really is a shithole.

Never go there

fbpt

Hilarious how you alread have this image saved. Not insecure at all.

make sure the nigger is inside

>Imagine inner cities, especially london being treated like prisons.

Fantastic analogy.

This, you can burn it down if Obongo and Shillary are inside.

Isn't shill a jewish word?

tfw no funs

No smoked bacon?? Where were you that you couldn't find it. I had it for breakfast this morning bro

Kaya is pure English

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Colonials
AHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAH

This tbqh desu family

haha

Race war no matter what happens. Either dindus will burn shit down and shoot innocent whites or bikers will gun down dindu protestors in anger as their rage spills over.

But I am happy whenever I see a list of nations and Great Britian is seperate from European Union

[BANTER INTENSIFIES]

What's the difference between Britain, England, and the United Kingdom? Is it just like "America" and the "United States" where it all means the same thing?

brilliantmaps.com/wp-content/uploads/England-vs-GB-Vs-UK.gif

No
Fuck off cuck
We don't want your "friendship"
It always ends up with your "friends" giving you free shit and you doing fuckall in return
I'm still pissed about your bullshit Intel you funneled to us about Saddam having WMDs
Forget the fact that you cunts have done nothing but belittle use since we've been a nation and the only reason you're nice to us is because your fear and respect our military prowess
Eat a dick, you don't deserve Nige

America was going to go into Iraq anyway with or without us, the sexed sup dossier was made by our intelligence service just to give our MPs an excuse to go into war, it had nothing to do with America's decision.

Perhaps you should consider us enabling your force projection before thinking that this relationship is a one way deal.

Also Bush is the one that initiated the whole thing

Daily reminder that Britian and America will always be best friends. Ignore the niggers in this thread. You will always be our friends. Maybe one day the whites will be gone and then it will end, but not today.

Obama is trying to end our friendship because it makes the white race stronger, like when he moved the winston churchull bust out of the oval office, or when he said that our trade negotions would be right at the back of the que along with everyone else despite the fact our countries have fought in 2 world wars together.

Fuck off ARYAN immigrant scum, we Anglos may disagree on dental hygiene, spelling, and choice of hats but we all share the same goal.

The scheme is eternal.

>obama hates us
>clinton will hate us

The special relationship is gone

>two 77 gets back to back
Kek confirms. Even if our governments backstab each other and try to divide us, the Eternal Anglo will remain strong and united no matter what.

Woah, 3 doubles in a row, kek is truly with us.