MBTI

ITT: We discuss which MBTI type is the most and least conservative.

>most conservative
ESFJ
>least conservative
ENFP

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/personality-types
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying you have any knowledge on MBTI
>uses pic obviously made for tumblr
>Brazilian

KEK

Oh, I almost forgot
>16personalities.com/personality-types

Here's the link

also,

R A R E
A
R
E

Bumping to see what Cred Forums would say

That's weird because I'm an ENFP and I'm heavily conservative.

Why does Cred Forums circlejerk around this astrology-tier bullshit? Yea you have some basic tendencies, doesn't put you into a category. It's bona fide confirmation bias, a logical fallacy that I'd've expected you to acknowledge.

also INTP

Well, MBTI is not supposed to say your "personality type", but it does say a lot about one basic cognitive preferences, which in consequece says a lot about one lifestyle, which in turn can say if that person has more chance of being conservative or degener - I mean, liberal

Full blown INFP here.

As you can guess, I supported Bernie Sanders, but I'm voting for Trump in November, so I'm not full blown cuck.

I also think ENTJ is the most conservative.

ENTJ, here, pretty conservative, as most of my ENTJ/INTJ friends, though the INTJ are a bit autistic

I got INTP.

Don't know if that fits in with the left/right paradigm or even if this test is legitimate but I'm just interested in politics to see what happens really. I'm a traditionalist at heart but I'd be interested to see what the world would look like if we went full globalist dystopia desu. I bet the small enclaves of intelligent, non brainwashed individuals would flourish for a time.

INTJ here, have to say that i am quite conservative. my gf is INFP and is liberal as hell

People that start with E are either liberals or complete dumbfucks.

t. Social autistic introvert

who INTP master race here

MBTI internet tests are stupid. I'm an INFP, but depending on my mood I score INFJ, ISFJ, ISFP. I even got INTJ on the celebrity personality test quiz, so that's totally legit.

Poor show m8000, INFP/INTP been supporting trump since august(2015)

I was a Randlet for the Republicans.

INFP is definitely more liberal than ENFP

ISTJ is most conservative on paper.
INTPs tend to be leftists because they tend to look past what people are on the outside and instead focus on what's on the inside. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them here are seriously going to go for J. Stein.

Same goes for INFPs. In fact, I think they are most likely to be leftists.

ENTJ far right would participate in the next shoah

I'm INTP/J it's usually near 50/50 on the last letter, but I'm voting Trump and I hate what's inside people; it should really be outside, smeared along the pavement.

ENTP with INFP girlfriend, it's interesting.

>tend to be leftists
>because they tend to look past what people are on the outside and instead focus on what's on the inside
Total non-sequitur. Understanding what people are on the inside actually precludes being a leftist.

>Terminator
>Feeling

You fucked up.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

I'm not talking about this 2010s new meaning of leftist. I'm talking about early and pre-obama period of accepting everyone for who they are, which conflicts with favoring people based on group identity like conservatism tends to include.

>tfw ISTP

>ENTJ and libertarian

INTJ reporting in

> heil singularity!

>tfw have gotten both INTP/ENTP at different times

Im a fucking psycho aren't I

>I'm not talking about this 2010s new meaning of leftist.
The definition has not changed, least of all in the 2010s

> I'm talking about early and pre-obama period of accepting everyone for who they are
What the fuck are you smoking? The left has always been hypocritical about diversity and dissent.

> favoring people based on group identity like conservatism
Your understanding of conservatism is shallow, at best - at worst, it borders on the delusional.

Literally everything in your post is wrong. As I would expect of someone retarded enough to claim a connection between seeing what's inside people and leftism. You are not that bright.

Trips of truth, your post was truly out of this world retarded

I get two different results

I'm either INFP or ISFP

I'm a nationalist conservative

INTP is a meme, it's just autism

Yeah bro twisted fucking psychopath for real

ENTP here. Life is a struggle.
We're also autism.

Pretty sure INTJs are the autists. INTPs are apathy incarnated

Also we're 3 percent of the population.
But ENTPs on Cred Forums make up at least 1/3rd of posters.

Of all the Myers-Briggs threads I've seen on Cred Forums over the years, my one takeaway from it is that this place has a significant amount of both INTP and INTJ. I think the anonymity aspect is their biggest attraction, the freedom to drop any sort of identity/reputation and just post whatever.

I bet INTJs are the fags who post things for the first time, such as "reply or bad things will happen" while havin a giggle while INTPs are the fags who repost that stuff over and over until it becomes ingrained in Cred Forums culture

Got INTJ
Hows dat

INTJ mustard race reporting for duty

Will dump a couple of autistic picks for no reason

Again I do this test and I get ISTP/ESTP with like 4% difference in margin, what does this mean? When I read about them they seem to have very different traits.

I am also close to the middle when it comes to how intuitive vs how observant I am.

I am however very assertive and thinking.

Judge me Cred Forums what am I?

ENTP here. ENTJ's are the true masterrace. That's why none of them are ever posting in these threads. They have their shit together well enough that they're out there making things happen while we're here jerking off and posting on Cred Forums.

logh is da shit

You're neither extremely introverted or extroverted, that's the primary difference, but because you want us to judge you, you'll definitely lean towards ESTP.

>ENTJ and Fascist

>anything with F
>conservative
lol no

INTP here
can confirm but i hate modern day leftism

I'm not a good goy