What does Cred Forums think of Rodrigo Duterte?

And why did the Philippines elect someone who looks and acts like Gen Urobuchi?

Based man

Hes an angel

Lmao he literally looks like a monkey

More so than any black I've ever seen

WAR CRIMNAL

Because they live on a shithole that will only be saved by someone who has the balls to do it.

Could be a bit tougher on drug-dealers

The Hitler of our generation

>Gen Urobuchi
Thanks god I wasn't the only one who noticed.

The we need, but don't deserve.

Anyone who must say "I am like Hitler"
Is not like Hitler
He already lost

He's the next Donald Trump

He didn't say I'm Like Hitler you retard. He said he'd kill drug users and dealers like Hitler killed Jews. He also pointed to himself when he said "Germany had Hitler, the Phillippines has"

He's autistic

I'm gonna need sauce on that webm, user.

didnt he also recently say that he thought 3 million jews were killed instead of 6 million.

The fucking kikes will burn this guy alive for these statements.
Mark my words, they hate nothing more than people messing with that fairy-tale.

You moron isn't that just likening himself to Hitler? He's putting himself on the same level of person that Hitler was.

The Hitler rhetoric was dumb but if you want a country to get back working, there will be unavoidable collateral.

hero we deserve

A real human being and a real hero

He looks like a Hong Kong actor in a movie where a drunk guy rapes his daughter. I think it was called Daughter of Darkness.

>Hitler massacred three million Jews. Now there is three million, there’s three million drug addicts. There are. I’d be happy to slaughter them. If Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have… [Duterte pauses and points at himself]. You know my victims. I would like [them] to be all criminals to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition.

He's a pretty cool guy