Why do milennials tend to hate religion so much?

why do milennials tend to hate religion so much?

Because they are young idealists who think that we don't need a moral authority to curb evil acts

They listened to the media.

It's just a way to dissociate themselves from their parents and grandparents. Tell a millennial that you like cookies and they'll insist cake is better.

>being that dense

Depends on the cookies, or the cake.

This is why.

What makes you think millennials have anything in common aside from the period of time they were born in? It's just a forced meme that exists so (((they))) can shill their homeopathy-tier books about generational theory.

>not thinking that was the exact purpose of the t-shirt

I bet the ownwer was slightly overweight and walked around happily with an enlightened smile thinking about his 9000 times folded katana

Holy shit religion has been permanently BTFO

They haven't gotten on board with Esoteric Kekism yet

>aside from the period of time they were born in?

culture, education, environment, society

Makes them feel smart cause the lying Jewish media portrays religious people as backward ignorant rednecks.

In reality, backward ignorant rednecks would be just as backward and ignorant without religion + more violence and antisocial behavior than there already is.

You know what I don't understand about millennials?

Many of them do realize that slut culture and western degeneracy are bad, so they refuse to partake in that lifestyle. But then, they'll get mad at other people, like me, who are anti-degeneracy, and use people like me as a sponge to absorb their hatred.

It's like.... millennials know how bad degeneracy is, but also hate others for being anti-degenerate, because they think that we are contributing to a "prude society" and that we are oppressing women and stopping progress if we decide to be as moral and pure as we possibly can. Millennials will try to resist degeneracy yet also punish others that resist it and then promote degeneracy in the next breath.

So why do millennials do this? Why are they such weird angsty hypocrites?

caught in the propaganda crossfire

>and that we are oppressing women and stopping progress if we decide to be as moral and pure as we possibly can.

isn't that what you're doing though, being all moral and pure by oppressing women and stopping progrees?

>stopping progrees?
prog-reeeeeeeeeees needs to be a meme

what about brownies?

Because they aren't as retarded as the people who preceded them on this specific issue.

No sane person would believe in manmade fairy tales and call it a rational view in this century.

What's your excuse, sperm breath?

>mfw im a millenial but I practice Buddhism, Pantheism, Gnosticism, and Esoteric Kekism

Because they're brainwashed by the jew.

I have hopes in generation Z.

Brownies are a type of cookie.

I dont need the moral authority of iron age kikes

Because it tells them that there are consequences for their actions

The shirt only defines the "+" operator s.t. when elements of the set S=(Truth,God) have the "+" operator applied on them, the resulting set created is T=(Life).

In no way does the shirt define the "+" operator in the earlier defined group to contain the inverse operator of "+" s.t. "+"^-1 is "+".

>Making the argument in OP w.o. understanding Group Axioms

Shiggy diggy

>two different people are the same people
nice argument. very similar to
>pol is one person

>Shiggy diggy
I know you won't believe me, but I literally started the meme of shortening ISHYGDDT into easier to remember silly phrases.

Someone else did shiggy diggy in specific. I think my first one was shiggidy diggidy doo

We gotta stop Islam. We should isolate islam by all becoming athiests.

this desu

No. And even if I am oppressing women and stopping progress by being against degeneracy, it doesn't matter. I refuse to submit, it's pathetic how not being involved in degeneracy makes people these days think you are a threat.

Tells them that cock sucking and degeneracy is immoral. They want their utopian sodomite Mecca and religion is between that, so is family structure, etc.

As a society keeps getting more and more advanced, the people see less and less reason to believe in made up stories of greatness and healing

>Mother dies at the grand old age of 32
>find solace in the fact that she was "called home" inexplicably by God

Advanced society

>doctor: its a bacterial infection, here take these pills.
>you: cool thanks, so glad my mom didnt die from something that is explainable

Olden days

>see a man frantically scribbling in the ground, talking in what sounds like gibberish
>another on looker claims that he laid eyes on the gibberish talking man his headache disappeared
>the crazy man dies on the spot
>the crazy man is proclaimed a holy saint

advanced society

>see a man frantically scribbling in the ground, talking in what sounds like gibberish
>call for help
>medical personnel arrive; it turns out the man went off his meds and was in a dire medical emergency. Hes taken to hospital and recovers and goes back on his meds

They're still mad that their parents made them go to church when they wanted to watch recess

Millennial here who is anti-degeneracy.

Every millennial I've met, save a few like minded people, are indifferent or proponents of degeneracy. Most don't see it as a bad thing, as the moral relativism and apathy have both metastasized beyond a point of return.

At the same time I was born in '98, I'm on the edge of the next generation, so what you describe could be the intermediate half-ass phased between two absolutes on a spectrum. What's clear to me is its only getting worse. Having orgies at my high school was a relatively mainstream thing to do and there were maybe 5 chicks who dressed or acted conservatively on a semi regular basis, and they were likely sluts too.

America is dead, I'm going to buy some Asian mail order bride and watch it fucking burn while I try to preserve what I can somewhere else. Just saw you're from Canada, so you're even more fucked than we are, good luck.

Because they think the pursuit of God is for old uncool people or dumb unwashed masses of the past. The pursuit of what God is or means to us is a noble pursuit, people have just forgotten that.

They're angry because their parents made them go to church with them when they were teenagers

>Words are a group under addition
Okay now this has got me thinking.

What's so advanced about the oversocialized west?

I don't hate it, just unappealing.

Although religious communities are pretty comfy for socially inept spergs like me -- most people are really chill and open-hearted.

They don't really hate all religions, mostly just Christianity. Which is perfectly justified considering many probably had nightmares as children because they were raised Christian and told horror stories like they would burn in hell for eternity if they even had sinful thoughts. It's natural that they would lash out at it when they are teenagers and discover they've been fed a bunch of horse shit all their lives.

American ""Christianity"" is degenerate trash and a global laughingstock

Millennials have standards so have moved away from it.

Millennials are the most promising generation in US modern history and given what we're up against, we're doing better than before

Important pic related, don't fall for the anti-millennial agenda.