Chinese cancer

China is undoubtedly the worst country on the planet. They are a fucking cancer to the world and must be erradicated from the face of the planet.

North Korea is run by a fat psychopath who is constantly shooting off missiles at South Korea and Japan. The United States, for the safety of SK and Japan, is bringing in a new missile defense system that will shoot down and rockets that NK tries to fire.

China doesn't like that. They are threatening us just for taking aafety counter measures against their fucking autistic ally who wants nothing but war.

cnbc.com/2016/10/01/north-korea-tensions-us-will-pay-price-for-thaad-in-south-korea-beijing-peoples-daily-says.html

Seriously what the fuck ? Why would anyone want to be allies with NK? China needs to fucking get nuked. Jesus Christ I hate China so God damn fucking much. FUCK YOU CHINA! Someone needs to launch a biological weapon at them so they all fucking die.

And fuck you too Russia for allying with those filthy yellow niggers. Fuck Russia, China , and North Korea. Fucking Mongolian rape baby nigger faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now you know how we feel about you

Also

say nigger and faggot more next time,you didnt come across as edgy enough

(You)

People get all autistic about the Chinese aggression thing while ignoring the fact that China is legit holocaust people.

I think there no more evident proof of judeocentrism in our culture than the fact that we give literally zero fucks about the Falun Gong organ harvesting camps.

China is pretty fucked in general. I agree with OP, but for different reasons.

If it wasn't for the United States, all of you countries without nukes would be eaten alive.
nigger faggot

Based China

OP's retarded, but dear lord I can feel your faggotry from here.

Holy shit fuck off

Go get lynched by some English knights you pathetic potato growing nigger faggot

I hope everyone in Hong Kong dies in nuclear fire.

China is not as bad as Saudi Arabia but it's a polluted shithole whose citizens need a license to access internet

OMG FINALLY somebody feels my feel! I am right there with you brother! Chinese = WORSE THAN NIGGERS

>mao pepe
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEE

>Wanting Chinese shitposters

>China doesn't like that. They are threatening us
And? They do that no matter what. It's part of their strategy. The best response is to put the systems in place anyway. They'll whine and threaten some more and then forget about it and move on to whining and threatening about something else.

Some poor timing for this shit. It's something like 0600 over there right now where we'd get the best bantz from all the southeast asian countries that hate all China. Calling all Vietnamese, Indonesians, Japanese, etc... please contribute with your anecdotes provided this thing isn't archived by then.

requesting the screencap with Indonesian user going apeshit over Chinese tourists.

requesting the anglo businessman screencap about why learning mandarin won't shield you from getting ripped off by Chinese businessmen.

>And fuck you too Russia for allying with those filthy yellow niggers.
I've been saying for years before we shouldn't piss them off too much because we needed them to help contain the chink menace. Too bad king nigger had get autistic and force them together.

Mao's head looks like a rolled back, uncircumcised dick. Prove me wrong

They make a lot of cheap tech, so that's good.

>Dat proxy

Why do you steal my country flag?

prepare your asshole they are a gold backed currency today

America in a nutshell

pk who are you exactly noone is allowed on Antarctica besides the military and there is no proxy that changes your ip to that ice island.

Would've worked/been funnier if you posted with an Argentinian proxy

Oh look. It's a overseas Chinese dude. How's it goin', Steven Wang?

I'd have to kill u if I told u....

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

behold, the chinese cuisine

a hint atleast

When muslims and niggers chimp out, China can and will crack down on them and execute them with death penalty.

When muslims and niggers chimp out in the west, we bend over our ass to be fucked.

China wins.

Absolutely revolting.

>Antarctica

all of my literal wots

R A R E
A
R
E

oy vey

N E W
E
W

only the military is allowed there and its not possible to have a proxy of it either, because its a top secret location.