POTENTIAL HAPPENING IN FRANCE

POTENTIAL HAPPENING IN FRANCE

POLICE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED

ANY FROGBRO WELCOME TO TRANSLATE

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1lPJqqbygLAJb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dua
reuters.com/article/us-spain-blast-idUSKCN1213OY?il=0
matricien.org/2012/06/13/mariage-consanguin-le-quart-des-jeunes-algeriens-epousent-leurs-cousines/
kikebook.com/profile.php?id=100012809677379&fref=ts
youtube.com/watch?v=rq5y2S8Gxgk
youtube.com/watch?v=uCJWY1WVUX8
yournewswire.com/france-isis-false-flag-government-exercise/
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU
youtube.com/watch?v=vds3azJeuEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS FUCKING STICKY THIS SHIT NOW!!!!!

Whats it say i dont speak french

Bump for interest. What is going on?

That's not even French but I'll do my best.

I'm on place Allahuackbar there is not as much cops as I tought, god opened the way so I could do my duty.
I don't when it will happen but allah or whatever like we say. Anyway, my whatever are preparing for whatever.

It's not happening if it's not in english

Jesus sour place, all ham do lil' ya pass autumn the coffee que jay penis?
This is nonsense, obviously the work of a madman.

>GEIGER COUNTERS ARE OFF THE CHARTS

HOLY SHIT !!!!!!

No links per se so far, but apparently he posted on a French board he was going to blow up eiffel Tower, then uploaded this with a comment, and as far as I can work out its something about he doesn't know when, it's when Allah decides. And that there are a lot less police than he expected.

I hope the waffle tower is ok

That is incorrect, here is the correct translation:

>My name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on it's carcass! My whole life is just cold bitter Hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can! It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die! My genocide crusade begins here!

I can speak French.
I don't know what language that is written in, but it's not French.

Will it give us an excuse to remove kebab?

KEK you there?

About to drop all photos I have related to this. Give me a few minutes.

I am at the place al hamdoullillah there aren't as many pigs as I had thought, God opened his voice for me to accomplish my duty.
I do not know when it will be exactly but god or 3alam as one says. In any case, my akhouens prepare to do the duaa

Best I could get

HOURS TILL MSM ACCEPTS THAT ITS MUSLIMS: 10

Kek is always there.

That's french with arab sayings inbetween each fucking word

Not happening

It's basically a disgusting mix between french argot and desert savage language

Well of course no, twitter will be swarmed with cucks and arabs and nothing will change

Listening to a periscope guy fellas, it's a false alarm, they just blew up a scooter.

periscope.tv/w/1lPJqqbygLAJb

Toasting in potentially ebic bread.

Picture 2.

kek is asleep for this month.

Ha

I WILL NOT I WILL NOT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dua

In the terminology of Islam, duʿāʾ (Arabic: دُعَاء, plural: ʾadʿiyah أدْعِيَة; also transliterated Doowa[1]), literally meaning "invocation", is an act of supplication. The term is derived from an Arabic word meaning to 'call out' or to 'summon', and Muslims regard this as a profound act of worship. The Islamic prophet Muhammad is reported to have said "Dua is the very essence of worship," while one of God's commands expressed through the Quran is for them to call out to Him:

Nothing on the news.

For now.

wew

Fucking snackbars can't do anything right.

Picture 3.

hey chinese expat hows hong kong today

>thug speech
>arab words

Sorry but I can't even translate this crap

Troll thread

Real translation here

I am here, the Eiffel tower at last, it is as beautiful as I imagined, such a wonder of human engineering.
I have taken many exciting pictures but this is on my favorite, taken at 3am last night. Now to bed, there is much more to see in this beautiful city.

They set a scooter on fire don't get your hopes up

operation thorns when?

English is the only language I speak but even I can tell that's French with some Arabic phrases thrown in. Ducking retarded yuro

Soon I go out with my brothers, we are en route on 50 rabza in a truck. 3 got out with explosive velts at 47 in case the cops get out so I send a dedication to Hamid Geurwish, who is going to let out the first bomb at the first floor of the Eiffel tower in some time you will see what happens when you reject muslims

Bretty gud ameribro

Disgusting arab speak, I won't translate that

The translation is "I am awfully late for the Harambe party, so heeeeres Paris!"

Not sure if it is bait or i don't know
Anyway he is just praying and he is probably can blow some shit up, that is what he mean

Même rien sur afp

oy vey, stupid goy, don't post plans on facebook

This. When it comes to Arabic parts:
>al amdoulilah
Thank you Allah.
>3alam
3 looks like an Arabic character, equivalent to an "s". It means "hello" or in this case "goodbye", as in "salam aleikoum", "peace on you". In thus case he seems to say "goodbye and we'll see each other in front of Allah".
>akhouens
Not classic Arabic, could mean "French" in some Algerian/Moroccan variant.
>duaa
Prayers. So "pray for me brothers".

Sounds like a dark skinned subhuman wants to do some excessive pyrotechnics again.

Allahl Bumpar

Actual translation:

'm on site al hamdoullillah not cop as much as I thought, my God opened the way for jaccomplisse my duty. I do not sai it will be when exactly but allah 3alam or as they say. Anyway, my akhouens prepare Faita of duaa

But there's a real happening in Malaga, Spain.

Kek

>could mean "French"
"friend". Ducking autocorrect.

>3alam
He is meant : only god's know

lol is that the opening for that goofy Hatred game?

Kek

Not really, just a gas explosion (really) 70 wounded but nothing else.

H A P P E N I N G

Where did you learn those?

Also Akouens means brothers.
Like my brothers.

pétard mouillé /10

Always

Is he fucking retarded? Why is he saying this on Facebook? Now the police know what to fucking do.

>rejecting muslims

These fucking ungrateful pieces of shit, they're 10% of the population and can collect welfare from our state and he bitches about oppression?

>Ducking autocorrect.

that was just a malfunctioning samsung.

>threatens to destroy the Eiffel tower
>blows up a scooter

>jeuxvideo .com forums
Probably a kid who wanted some attention.

we have woken Kek, he will not sleep until his job is done

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

From "multiculturalism" in Paris. I learned basic Arabic faster than immigrants learned to not shit in the street.

confirmed for edgy wannabe terrorist kid

ids habbeding?

Ye mate, Im sure you just found that and it's not yours ;)

>Is he fucking retarded?
They all are. Remember those two retards who planned to blow themselves up at the Stade de France and arrived late? And then failed to injure a single person?

They're so retarded it's embarrassing, it only shows how shitty education in public schools is.

So is there actually a happening? Are we going to see dead frogs in the streets in a few hours? Or is it just some teenage attention seeking edgy tryhard Muslim?

Oh are you one of those mudslimes who yells false flag on facebook everytime one of your kind chimps out?
Some of the attacks are false flags yes, they may be directed by unknown individuals but the people doing the killings believe that they are doing it for their god and their faith. They themselves don't see that they are being played by others.
Muslim 'people' are not to be trusted.

"Hi to everyone

Blah blah, we've been to the cops and showed them the hateful and potentially terroristic message that was posted on the forum.
They said they would take their responsibilities. Apparently, they have been in contact with some high-ranked cops that will fix the situation quickly.

We've been informed a bit, and apparently, the message's writer used a fake IP. We can't say more.

Anyways, if there are Parisians folks here, just try not to go out tonight. You can never know what's going to happen"

France is done fur

pls kek let it happen

>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan

SHOOTING IN PARIS AND SOUTHERN SPAIN

IT'S HAPPENING

Fucking bougnoulese

This reminds me how long its been since we had a proper happening.

bodies will hit the floors tonight.

or walls

one of us?

Just a burning scooter

>Now knowing jvc forum's autism
>Believing a threat probably made up by a tard

Why is nobody talking about the actual happening in Malaga?

reuters.com/article/us-spain-blast-idUSKCN1213OY?il=0

"""""GAS"""""

holy fuck, my sides

Islam is cancer.

On one hand, i hope he actually damages the damn Tower so that people will actually change their opinion, but on another, people dying would suck.

1/4 of Algerians are married to their cousin:

matricien.org/2012/06/13/mariage-consanguin-le-quart-des-jeunes-algeriens-epousent-leurs-cousines/

No wonder they're dumb and ugly.

Nobody cares about dead mexicans.

kek thought same thing

>tfw we're never going to get another happening like last November

pls prove me wrong kek

Seems pretty based desu

>a green mexican calling Spaniards Mexican

Smells like bullshit desu senpai
Especially for him to warn people on that website

Charlie Hebdo, 13 November and more recently Nice didn't change anything

shitty translation Jean-Charles.

Well it could be a hoax but the police is taking the menace seriously

pls be real

pls be real

this is one boring saturday

>kikebook.com/profile.php?id=100012809677379&fref=ts

mfw this guy lives 5 minutes away from my place

Please be habbening.

>Al hamdoulilah on les a devié les keufs mseken ils sont tomber sur le scooter eclaireur, j'attend le bon moment, hakim est pret avec ca ceinture explosive on envoi encore quelques éclaireur pour etre sur et quand le moment est bon hakim se jette au centre de la Tour Effeil en esperan d'passer inapercu, "Si je me fais tirer avant d'arriver a destination, nous vous inquitez pas la bombe sera détonné a l'instant" -Hakim, mashallah le soutien on est al

FUCK FUCK FUCK
THEY WILL BLOW UP NEAR THE EIFEL TOWER

pls happen

give me that october surprise early

Let's make France based again. Add fuel to the fire. Please.

So leng spece rebits

I think too, but with this shit, it should take no risks. Its a fucking war dude.

His is probably talking about publicly preaching Islam. Maybe they will give out some leaflets.

10/10 user

stay safe, frenchy and better get ready

It's an hoax lad, it's from the french Cred Forums
The funny shit is that they closed down the eiffel tower and some shitty scooter kinda exploded (not from explosives)

I find nothing, no media talks about it.

I fucked up, the police exploded an innocent man scooter

WHICH PRICK NOTIFIED THE POLICE WE NEED THESE HAPPENINGS

confirmed troll

How is it so confirmed? Terrorists love blowing up France.

>explosive belt

Lame troll is lame.

Its almost midnight in france, no habbening probs

It's definitely a fucking hoax.
Surely a guy in Algeria or other shit country who posted it, just to troll us.

OH SHIT

Al hamdouillah we got the cops distracted they fell on the scooter. I'm waiting for the right time, hakim is ready with an explosive belt (suicide vest) we'll throw some more flares to be sure and when the time is right Hakim will throw himself in the centre of the Eiffel Tower hoping to pass unnoticed.

"If I get shot before getting to my destination, don't worry the bomb will detonate instantly" - Hakim

"scooter army scout"

>french Cred Forums
Talkin' about JVC ?

yeah

kek. 18-25 its a weak Cred Forums. Full of tard and kids

then you don't know a shit about Cred Forums faggot

Underrated

Cred Forums was the first board i browsed back in '06 kiddo
seriously though it's just so that non french can understand, it's not full of shemales and dick rating but the shitposting is high and they do cause massive butthurts and happenings

you're a retard, hopefully it's not genetic

Si tu connais les forums jvc depuis 2006 tu as bien vu l'évolution de cette merde... il y a dix ans c'était bien une sorte de Cred Forums lite, mais maintenant c'est juste des délires de gamins attardés.

>allah
>3alam
These are very obviously transliterated Arabic words. They tend to add numbers into our alphabet to simulate sounds we don't use. A common one in video games is Egyptians saying "a7a."

No Frenchman is going to be able to understand this, it's all jargon. I don't understand it either, I just recognize it.

>des délires de gamins attardés

comme Cred Forums quoi

Parce qu'on vieillit je suppose, l'odeur des noirs, Shauny, Cisla, Morsay et compagnie... c'était pas vraiment mieux avant

hopefully he takes down the entire tower and a genocide against mudslims finally starts

>What I have are a very specific set of skills...
>Skills that make me a nightmare to people like you....

C'est pas faux comme dirait l'autre. D'un autre côté Cred Forums aussi a bien changé en dix ans.

Alhamdulillah and mashallah both mean thank god, hakim is the wise one and also a name. These are extremely common words with reliable translations available, it's like complaining that nobody can be expected to understand the word amen or hallelujah.

>hey can you tell me what this means
>no i can't
Of course it can be translated, I said it was Arabic. Is Arabic somehow intrinsically untranslatable?

The thing is that, despite what you might think when walking around in St. Denis, France is not an Islamic country. We cannot expect the average (true) Frenchman to be familiar with Islamic terminology.

Posting my translation again because you faggots can't be bothered to read the thread

Al hamdouillah we got the cops distracted they fell on the scooter. I'm waiting for the right time, hakim is ready with an explosive belt (suicide vest) we'll throw some more flares to be sure and when the time is right Hakim will throw himself in the centre of the Eiffel Tower hoping to pass unnoticed.

"If I get shot before getting to my destination, don't worry the bomb will detonate instantly" - Hakim

trips of truth

check the Cred Forums thread for a full translation guys

One day it won't, and I'll fucking shit.

What fucking Cred Forums thread faggot

Could have shortened that the heck down and just say 'Dua=Hymn', bologna genius !

IS IT HABBEDING OR NAO

well they're just going to blow some chinks if it's at the Eiffel tower
I don't think any white people still go around it

So happening re-confirmed, not troll?

>It's not happening if it's not in english

How can one man be so based.

>Death Count: 150

>They're going to blow themselves up near one of the defining sites in France
>But it's okay because there won't be white people there.... somehow

Are you literally retarded, Ahmed?

>Taking this RP faggot seriously

Fuck off newfags you are ruining real happenings

youtube.com/watch?v=rq5y2S8Gxgk

sup frogs, prepare your anuses to get schooled by a german about arabofrench.

the sandnig meant الله هو عالم, or Allah hwa a'alam, meaning "God knows", and the meaning of this saying depends a lot on the situation, but in general, as you can guess, it means "we'll see what happens, only god know what's gonna happen" or "why waste time discussing the future as if it were in our hands to change it, for it is already predetermined by god".

t. german intelligence agent, preventing exactly these type of attacks from happening in my country

best luck frogs

What real happening? Another american politics thread? Guide Stones?

The more bombings the more people get redpilled
The right wing never got so much popularity in the last 30 years than they've got for the past year

Each time an attack happens, more people wake up the dangers of Islamisation.

oh and i said "arabofrench" because he wrote the sounds in french pronounciation ("ou" in french is "oo" in english, "uh" in german, etc.)

t. fluent in french

NOUVELLE OAS WHEN

That makes it a neccessary evil, that doesn't justify the "lol they're just chinks so it's fine" attitude to attacks on civillians.

oh and btw 3 is not s, it is an "ayn" which is that disgusting glottal soudn that makes arabic the most savage language in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=uCJWY1WVUX8

That ain't french that's p'tit neg.

he's probably a retard shitposting from Algeria

Chinks are hardly an endangered species. I imagine they are even more intolerant of Islam too so it's a win/win scenario.

wow such lust for hatred....WHOOOOOOO

Holy shit this is like french ebonics. Mixing arabic bullshit with broken french.

"I am at the (whatever the fuck place near the Eiffel tower) there aren't as many infidels as I thought. God opened a path for me to accomplish my duty.
I have no idea when but allah (something, wasn't clear, seemed like he meant at 3 am) like we say. In any case, my (something, acolytes maybe?) are getting ready make your prayers."

Yes its the letter you can also write as the ' in between vowels. It represents a 'cutting off' of the word which to Westerners sounds like a sound you make when you are about to rake up some vomit from deep down.

They're intolerant of Separatism and of ideologies that don't put the State above all.
Aside this, their most famous explorer was a Muslim eunuch

Where does it comes from?

hey french bros, did anything ever come of this? I never saw it mentioned on here.

yournewswire.com/france-isis-false-flag-government-exercise/

He'll laugh less if the French police transmits the case to the Algerian/Morrocan/Tunisian police.

You spend your life trying to ensure the genetic displacement of German natives

GODDAM frogs, you basically mistranslated everything, this is why our intelligence officers are top notch and we have no explosions* in germany while you have weekly happening threads

let me translate this how this would soudn in Cred Forums lingo

"im there, thanks god there aint as much cops as i thought. god has spoken to me so that i accomplish this task.
i dunno when exactly its gonna be, only Allah knows as one says. Anyways, my brothers are preparing to do what's called for" (thats how we usually translate duaa when preparing sitreps)

*that week where the suicide bomber exploded and the machete attack happened was the week we had a fucking traitor sandnig working as a translator, he was collaborating with the perpetrators (not directly, but by not reporting potential happenings). he got sacked and is in jail for now.

t. BND agent

i know you mean the right thing but be careful when you say "cut off" because this is what the hamza is made for. the 3 is a distinct letter, veryhard/impossible for europeans to pronounce, but arabs do it effortlessly (and it soudns differnt than a hamza cuttoff)

His Facebook page.

>and we have no explosions
No, just mass rapes your own police covers up. The only thing "top notch" in Germany is your lugendpresse.

how many terror attacks would happen in Germany if there were no intelligence services stopping them?

>be Italian
>the Mafia kidnaps all the ahmeds to use as slave in tomato fields
>as a result my pizza is cheaper
>no need for intelligence either

PLEASE use the Search feature next time! The mods have already been informed via PM!!!

maybe you're trolling but if you informed yourself just a little bit you'd realize the bnd has been against everything that has happened in the last year from the very beginning

wait till merkel is gone and the tedious task of removing kebab (deportations, not ovens your fucing nazis) will begin

I studied Arabic for two years, I can pronounce it, I never 'studied' retarded French texting language, though, so sorry for the mixup.

Isn't a bit late for an happening? 00:30+? It's saturday evening ok but the news coverage isn't optimal

[This post has been found in violation of UN Charter §98.348]

MODS STICKY HIS POST
HE IS JEWISH
DEEP LEVEL MOSSAD AGENT ITT WITH ANSWERS TO EVERYTHING

Hans worries you for your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU

several times per week. not even kidding.

>yfw you can't tell if this is someone from /r9k/(other Cred Forums as we normies call it) or a muslim

i very, very highly doubt you can pronounce it correctly. but im curious, so please give it a try, use vocaroo.com, say "نحن بنتعلم اللغة العربية" or something

And yet you spend your life protecting multiculturalism as they flood Germany with non germans

Are you here on open source intelligence or off duty?

You're clearly an ethnic kebab, but yes, my teacher and random native speakers have told me on several occasions that my pronunciation is surprisingly good. And no, I stopped two years ago due to arm injuries (writing, holding books etc sucks now) so it would cost me probably fifteen minutes to even read that sentence properly, and frankly, it's almost one am, kebabbro.

What do i need to inhale to be as fucking operator as this frog eating motherfucker.

pls

Have been watching the earthcam, its 00:44 and no attack yet, probably the guy just wanted attention. Can he be charged for false threat?

"I'm there, thank god, there aren't as many cops as I expected. God opened the way for me to do my duty.
I don't know when it will happen, but God always knows, as they say. Anyway, may my brothers prepare themselves, chant supplications."

Full translation without the Arabic non-sense.

You made a mistake. By "ouvert la voix", he means "ouvert la voie", which means "open the way", literally.

I think he can definitely be charged.

>my teacher and random native speakers have told me on several occasions that my pronunciation is surprisingly good.
Except that's taqqiyya to turn you into a mudshit.

You. I like you. True french man.

Exactly, a retarded ape who wouldn't climb off his high horse to learn the language of his enemies. Then they have to raise the white flag and get buttfucked for 5 years before another country decides it's time to help them.

Fuck. You in Antwerp? Got a bullet to spare for this trairot fool?

With that face I wouldn't believe on any sort of "god"

Do the edgy teenagers in France pretend to be islamists for the banter? I feel like that's what i would do

He only said he won´t translate it. He never said he doesn´t know the language.

yeah it is
HOW DO I OVERLOAD THE REACTORS

According to Cred Forums thread it happened, I missed it. Earthcam is normal now

It's not happening is it?

No, I'm a Walloon, actually. I might have one lead pellet for you, might not be enough.
I had a teacher that tried to suck our cocks into believing leftist propaganda about Islam. I constantly set the record right by contradicting him and rising to the bullshit he spilled to the other students. And to get you to follow his opinion, he told you you were right, or you're a good person, or you're doing something interesting...

If a French fry refuses to do something, it means he can't do it. French people are boastful and vain. They're unbearable.

Arabs man. They're a race of collective fuck ups

Guy's facebook account removed

You're a fucking faggot

You do this now when Germany is 90% German and then you will leave your kids and grandkids a country that is 40% Jihadists.

You should literally blow your brains out.

Samefag of the year

>that pic

Probably just an absolute madman

WHAT'S THIS FUCKING CODE

Lead pellets, are you going for your gun license, too?
Luckily I got out of school before there was too much propaganda. It was mostly actual learning and no forced diversity classes and bs. It revolts me how the reds have their hands in our education system (among other things) at every level. My gfs mother is a teacher and she HAS to join the socialist union for some reason. But it would be a lot easier if you Waloons voted a bit less red, lol

>jeaxvideo.com

wait, wasnt there some sort of situation of the like a few years ago?

I agree. We should vote less red. I hate the socialist party. But what do you expect, when there are so many jobs you can't get if you don't have a P.S. membership card? We need to break that party. I hope people like Bart will force confederacy onto the Walloons. Everyone to their own money, that'll balance things out in terms of expenditures and it'll force our southern politicians to use money with restrain.

So you're plagued by socialism up there as well? Fuck me. They're everyfuckingwhere.

Planning on going for a license someday, not sure when, though.

So nothing happened or what?...

Yeah, cause notifying the police is a great idea when Cred Forums is consistently pro-happenings.

Yeah of course. They hold big stakes in our broadcasting channels, our education system, our largest union is socialist and they constantly use their numbers to force the hand of the (democratically elected) non-socialist government.
But at least our Flemish socialist leader admitted they ignored migrant problems for too long. They are growing weaker, but they have still too much power.

I'd say go for a license right now. It's not that much effort but it takes a lot of time. At least 12 times shooting in a club, within 12 months, before you can apply for your permit and exam. So if it ever get's too heated, be sure they'll cut down on those permits and in the best case scenario you won't have tome to complete those 6-12 months before you get your hands on a weapon.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you actually wish for fellow frenchmen to die tonight?

Wallah encore des vieux reubeus fragiles paumés sans couilles qui font des fausses promesses. Si on écoutait tout ces petits fdp qui veulent faire les chauds après la mosquée ou pour leur fdp de cousins sur Fb on aurait des attentats tous les jours. On dirait les babtous américains qui tirent dans leur lycée parce qu'ils se font bolosse par tout le monde. Mais rassurez-vous chers compatriotes, tous ces rabzas fragiles n'ont pas les contact pour toucher les armes, et un laps d'attention trop court pour apprendre à fabriquer une bombe. Le pire qu'ils peuvent faire c'est foutre encore plus la panique et retarder mon putain de RER avec leurs fausses alertes. La paix sur vous les frères

mamma mia

Yes. Sadly enough yes.

A few weeks ago they tried to blow up the Notre Dame. If it was successful they would have destroyed a monument of French and European history that has stood for centuries and a French civil war or coup might have been a real prospect. No, it didn't happen and now what.. People have forgotten it was even at danger.

It needs to happen unfortunately. No bigger wakeup call than a bomb.

Google Translate doesn't make any sense. Someone translate a TL;DR

We Stand With You France!

Is this a new post?

Muh dick

His facebook is gone

Wasn't his FB deleted?

>al hamdoullillah
top kek, snackbarring with a french lilt

>ungrateful pieces of shit, they're 10% of population and can collect welfare and STILL bitch about oppression?

Yes, you must accept more and have sharia instead of your racist laws and order.

its basically ranting somehting about the recent elections that if tonight happenings are real tehn trump will be president and that hillary will

>Can he be charged for false threat
He's gonna get charged out the ass. The government hasn't exactly been taking threats lightly.
There have been massive waves of arrests all over the country these past few months, with charges ranging from planning tangible terror attacks (or so they say) to merely talking about it on social media.
If this is a hoax, which it very well may be, the kid behind it is going to regret it for at least a couple years.

Just tell my french bros not to worry about these little shits, it's the new way to be cool between ugly ass young muslims nerds.

Is something happening?
I dont know if i should put a french flag on my facebook profile
help
youtube.com/watch?v=vds3azJeuEI

>And yet you spend your life protecting multiculturalism as they flood Germany with non germans

the masses are stupid and need to see consequences of their choices.

this means that some amount of rapes and beheadings is necessary to sway the masses. They have to see with their own eyes.

it's for the greater good. they will be mentally vaccinated afterwards.

>Yeah of course. They hold big stakes in our broadcasting channels, our education system, our largest union is socialist and they constantly use their numbers to force the hand of the (democratically elected) non-socialist government.
Same here. Every single time, they practically paralyse the whole region. They're a tumor. They need to go. Really.
I hope someone will weaken them. Not sure how to go about it, though. I think the only way we can do it now, is to strike at them. The soft way won't work with them.

I can't do it right now for a number of reasons, but I'll do that very soon anyway.
I don't expect things will get that heated in the next few months, though. I don't think there'll be a civil war for the next decades. And even if it does, we're surrounded by powerful nations that have an interest in having a peaceful country between them.

Damn it's getting too obvious man, shill out

But what does that mean? Was it a troll or not?

This bastard stoll my quads

Trips*

look @ mine

money,success,fame,bronies,...

Niggers*

i kek'd

its all part of Hillary's plan to obtain the presidency !

you just wait !

I wanna say "that's it, if the mudslimes blow up the Eiffel tower Europe will stop being cucked and finally get rid of them and nuke Syria".
But I said that after the Bataclan attack, I said that after the Nice attack. I fear it will never happen.

Is this an actual habbening?

Sounds like a swatting attempt to me, no way would terrorists be dumb enough to describe their attack before doing it, not buying

It's true. Let me show you

hehe the joke is that italians are essentially ahmeds hehe

why do arabs always sound retarded in every language they speak? has the heat addled their brains?

They're quite inbred.

Anyway, it's 2am now in France. Not much people left on the streets. Happening over :/

He's probably posting from a algeria or a similar shithole.
I don't think he is french or he must be very stupid to put himself in such trouble.

non-cucked Walloon, amazing...

SO THIS IS A FAKE HAPPENING, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!
>SO THIS IS A FAKE HAPPENING, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!

KEK WILLS IT

MAKE IT HAPPEN