The Truth is Out

The Truth is Out

After 2000 years, those that falsified the REAL history(anglo-jews) of Getae-Dacian population and of humanity is also trying to keep secret the real biografy of Son of God.They hoped that the truth will never be found out.The real history of the Getae-Dacian people,primordial civilisation,his real monoteist religion and the real biografy of Jesus cant be kept hidden forever!
On the golden tablets of Sinaia(found in Romania and dated 7500BC),around 200 plates, and at Moscow, around 300 big golden plates) says that the real name of Jesus is Illi , which in primordial langauge of Getae-Dacians means "Îi Sus"(Hes up).so its very possible that from this came Jesus name(we call him Iisus in romanian)
With many centuries before the birth of Son of God, on the golden plates from Sinaia appear the name of Luca,Matei,Ioan and Petra.Why did the apostles have identical names like Getae?Why do the majority of names that appear in the Holy Scripture and the Orthodox christian calendary are Getae-Dacian and romanian names,most of them being 5000-7000 years old?

Bump

Romanian is the only direct descendent of proto-european primordial language.Our ancestors founded every country in Europe.All the country in this world have as ancestors the geto-dacians.A thousand years ago,the name of Sweedn and Denmark was named Dacia.The name was Germany today,is Deutschland ,which means the Land of The Dacians.Geto-dacians were were extremely advanced technologically in all domains.They had flying machine,they made maps that nowadays even those from Nasa look and say they cannot make them to the same level the geto-dacians made them.In Romania we have a lot of pyramids,and after the romanian pyramid model ,our ancestors the geto-dacians made the pyramids of Egypt using dacian gold(transilvany has biggest gold reserve from Europe)

>WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEIT

Fuck off pikey

>calls me pikey
>lives in Pikey hq

nice meme

btw, this OP faggot probably isnt even Romanian. Literally nobody believes this crap except some 2 digit IQ peasants who live on some hilltops.
He's just here to push the "WE WAZ" meme. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the same leaf faggot that makes all those Romania hate threads

All you fags need to know, ready?

Youtube Electric Universe Theory

watch symbols of an alien sky part 1,2 and 3

You're welcome.

Ιt's actually not bad.

> Electric Universe Theory
I've read their stuff and it's 100% bullshit. You don't need a manual on the difference fallacies, EU proponents demonstrate them all. EU proponents are essentially the higher-IQ version of chemtrail people. They're not fucking retarded, but they're not quite sane either and are generally full of cognitive "blind spots".

>difference fallacies
*different

wut

i missed u roma posters

Your country should be abolished and your entire population deported to mexico or india and the land should be given to hungary

I see someone forgot to take their pills again.

Trianon

Go to Zalmoxis you skanky gyppo.

>Getae-Dacian
>not even a full tribe
>getae were considered to be the niggers of the Thracians
>can't even claim Odrysian master race

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEEEET

>we wuz Jesus
I wish history revisionists would just shoot themselves.

OP is not a revisionist tho, he's a shitposter. Probably the leaf guy

Ce? Nu stiati?