SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk
youtube.com/watch?v=ztCxilMDyDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump won every online poll (aka the only ones that were legit)

>((((Frank Luntz))))
garbage'd

Yeah man it fucking sucks how CTR has completely taken over Fox News.

This. The debate itself was conducted with left bias, the moderator probing Trump about his tax returns and other but not Shillary about her fucking emails or anything else. There was plenty of material to attack and yet only Trump was attacked.

Every major news network is a chucked democratic fuckfest handing out blue pills left and right. I don't give a shit what they say.

Let's be honest. I'm a huge Hillary supporter, but she lost that debate. Trump talked about America, Hillary talked about Trump.

This late into the game most people are already decided, but for those who are unsure, or for some reason need a pick-me-up, they got it when they heard Trump speak directly from his heart to the heart of the nation.
Clinton was a robot. She had rehearsed her lines, had canned responses to shit out of her mouth to bait Trump, and tried to act like she had some wholesome middleclass upbringing. Nobody is buying this shit. She comes across as smug, manipulative, and evil.

Trump doesn't have to be a Rhodes scholar, people just want someone that will speak from the heart and honestly. Even if that means being an asshole occasionally. Insead, Clinton hides it away while brewing up a wicked witches storm in private. Lets also not forget that Clinton is literally a mass murderer who has sat in an administration that has bombed close to a dozen sovereign countries in less than a decade, supported Islamic terrorist groups, and killed and displaced thousands of people. She is literally pure evil.
Trump won the debate, there is no denying it.

>he babbled like an idiot for the final 70 minutes, but he still won because my feelings
Have you decided how to kill yourself on November 9?

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

if you don't want the same responses then stop making the same thread over and over.

"the polls are in! After asking 14 people who they were voting for, we achieved the consensus!!"

>CTR
wot?

WHY IS EVERYONE SURPRISED?

Weve been saying from day one that Donald Trump is just some random celebrity, he can't be president for exactly why he lost the debates.

Some dude named Mr. Trump isn't going to be able to beat someone named Secretary Clinton, she knows what she is doin. WHY WONT YOU GUYS LISTEN?

> feeling ppl invoked in ppl because of you
> the picture

Keep rigging the poll, no one cares.

>american education

>if we rig the polls Trump won't win
>wins early voting in Florida
>huge black and latino percentage

Really makes me think.

It's Murdoch's sons, they're the ones who forced ailes on got some of those cuts to sue him for the exact thing they were hired for: To look good.

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

>august 31

You mean the ones that you flooded with trump votes to mask your insecurity over putting all your chips on the losing hand so now when people call you out on your dumb decision you say

>bu-but the polls we rigged show that we're winning.

lmfao

Lol this is funny because it looks like a typical CTR scripted reply but as if you swapped out trump and hillary's names.

Either way, you're right.

I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

Romney won the first debate.

Romney and Obama went up tied in the polls prior to the elections.

Black your eyes because you about to be btfo come november

>flooded
not how polls work

I THOUGHT THAT I
COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

yeah but he really did fuck up this debate

>3 times he said "I actually agree with Hillary on X"
Like what the fuck

i told you cucks we should have done more of this

>pic related

it sure as shit how Cred Forums works

As a Hillary support seeing the first debate made me realize that Trump is right. Hillary has been a politician for 30 years and she still hasn't done anything for this country.

He will have my vote this November.

#I'mwithhim

>Haha, Ronald Reagan is just an actor, no one will vote for him! Jimmy Carter has experience on his side!
>Lol, Reagan will lose. Just give up!

Fuck off CTR. These arguments have no base in reality.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded!

>Mich col minny NH a toss up
>you think this is winning

you need to go back and only come back to boards like these when you are older than 12

Your country is essentially when your food still comes out of the microwave and still needs to be nuked again.

... but reagen was one of the worst presidents weve ever had... he is literally the original cause of the taliban, and i say that with no irony or bias its fact

>more reverse CTR
I fuckin love it breh start posting this on normie book and twitter please

He was a great prestige president, I don't fully agree with his economics though, but being president is more than that.

Also
>Worst president
>Implying he is worse than Obama

No.

And he gave amnesty to a bunch of illegal beaners.

dude obamas been the best president weve had in a long time, at least since carter, i liked carter

CUT CUT CUT ME UP AND
FUCK FUCK FUCK ME UP

Just read you said one of the worst

Still, only his economics were flawed, the taliban thing was a failure too, but we all know he had bad advisors on that one.

You do realize Fox was compromised as well

IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

how is it that it took you fags almost a week to figure out that Trump got smashed at the debate.

etc.

wah wah waaaah

Life is so unfair.

the the the mic that picked up his cocaine sniffles was broken!

only the polls that we spammed everywhere are legit!

wah wah waaaah

Sure aint helpin' her much is it

he's got FLA and OH now

>People still care about the debates when HRC is literally ON AUDIO talking shit about Bernie Sanders supporters and mocking their concerns

Yeah, nah, she just lost the election.

I dislike almost everything Obama does, it's uncanny!

He's a bad apple in a rotten basket.

he could have taken the blame instead of putting it off on others, and i still believe hes been one of the worst, not the worst, its hard to quantify that, you could say alot of presidents are some of the worst but many were dealt bad hands, still reagen was responsible for most things that happened during his reign

Not how polls work but it's definitely how Cred Forums works

>CTR can't even organize itself enough to barrage polls
More evidence that we are superior, and that her support is collapsing.

Your inability to use capitilization tells me that you're a nigger

though i give him props for his hard stance against the bloc and showing up giving his famous speech, he was charming as fuck

Except she didn't do that ignore unless you willingly ignore all context.

So sorry, faggot, anyone believing this was never voting for her. Check out the sex tape though!

I advise you to spell someone's name right if you're shit talking him.

His western subversion techniques ended the cold war, end of story!

and caused 9/11 ; D
well not that im being facetious

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
>Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
>Trump dominated

The newspeak is hitting peak levels of hilarity.

Literally everyone in the real world thought Trump utterly destroyed her.

I've even talked to people who were registered Dems and got convinced Trump is the real deal and Hillary is a fucking psychopath.

Shouldn't the Republicans be winning Florida easily?

>CBS claimed they didn't have a poll

>months and months saying trump will destroy hillary
>autists surprised when trump gets his anus ravaged

God the satisfaction is quenching.

BECAUSE MY HEART IS IN OHIO

Actually CTR, Trump won by a long shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk

>Trump wins ever online poll
>#trumpwon is top trending on social media for days
>polls show that almost 7 times as many undecideds went to Trump compared to Hillary after the debate

B-but the MSM says Hillary won, r-right?

This guy is such a fucking loser.

We're talking about the same debate, right? Cause none of what you said happened.

This is how Trump performed during the first debate.

Democrats almost always lead in early balloting in Florida. In 2012 they had 43% to Republicans' 40% and only won the state by a few tens of thousands of votes. Now the Republicans are leading 43% to 37%.
Florida is a swing state but it's not going to be close this year.
Same with Ohio, which Trump had held a lead in and Clinton has given up on, and the candidate who wins Ohio has won the election 90% of the time in the last 100 years.

oh the manette

SO I CAN FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT

OR DIE

B-but all the online polls that we raided said T-trump won, right guys?

upboated

>So sorry, faggot, anyone believing this was never voting for her.
Yeah. The Bernouts who you cucks keep assuming were going to vote for her to begin with.

Teeth smashed out. Fingers broken. CTR is done for good.

good idea, who parallel universe after this election. I've had it with this plane of existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztCxilMDyDo

>lack content to refute post
>mention grammar

Nice try, dealwithitfag.jpg

>"scientific" polls
>science

These are the same people who want me to believe man evolved from a monkey.

Oh look the false opposition has stopped pretending.

Does Trump even speak one language?

>Trump only down by 10 with hispanics
>higher black support than any other republican candidate
>Hillary needs 90% Black support to lock in a victory

this is bad for Hillary you fucking moron

those images are pretty much the cringiest things ever created. you got any more?

>telling others to vote is raiding

It's shilling

>Moderator asks question about cyber warfare

"I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of the cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester - and certainly the cyber is one of them"

Yeah, he really had some good input...

I think he means Barron hacked the DNC

old people strongly identified with both not knowing the correct terminology and that their grandsons are good at it

Let's test this.
If my post ends in 1-12 then tie, if my post ends in 13-34 then Trump wins, if 35-96 then Clinton wins, otherwise third party wins.

Nope, you're the one who actually spends time on Cred Forums, I just copy them from here and repost them on reddit for sweet karma.

u mad brah?

Nope, he pretty much confirmed this.
>pic related

You fucking idiot that's not true.

This is absentee, not early voting you sack of shit.

Kek has already decided the election..

There is no reason to worry.

>voting for who you want to be president is shilling